Kanas:Senior pays for sex with 2 13 yr olds,judge calls them whores,gets butthurt

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

A Kansas judge has come under fire for saying in court that two girls–solicited by an online lonely old man looking to have sex with some hot jailbait,when they were 13 and 14–were partly to blame for what happened to them.

“I do find that the victims in this case, in particular, were more an aggressor than a participant in the criminal conduct,” Leavenworth County Judge Michael Gibbens said in remarks delivered at a December sentencing for a 67-year-old lonely old guy who paid for sex with the two girls, according to a report in the Kansas City Star.

The Star reported on Sunday that Gibbens ignored prosecutors in sentencing Raymond Soden to nearly six years in prison. Prosecutors said Soden had a prior conviction for battery and sexual battery and had asked that he be sentenced to more than 13 years in prison.

The paper reported that Gibbens explained his reasoning for the more lenient sentence by saying that the two girls went to Soden’s house voluntarily and took money from him for sexual favors.

“They were certainly selling things monetarily that it’s against the law for even an adult to sell,” he said, according to the paper, which obtained a transcript of the sentencing.

“Sexual assault is never the victim’s fault. It doesn’t matter what the girls did or didn’t do, he is still the adult and nobody deserves to be taken advantage of sexually,” Michelle Herman said, according to the paper.

In August, Soden pleaded no contest to a charge of electronic solicitation, a felony. He admitted knowing the younger girl was 13.

foxnews.com/us/kansas-judge-calls-girls-13-and-14-the-aggressor-in-a-child-sex-solicitation-case

Attached: GIF.gif (90.37 KB, 258x293)

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

My uncle sodomised me contantly when I was a preteen

Childhood sexual abuse fucks up the victim possibly for life. Having "normal" sex can be very hard for the victim and they can pass on all kinds of mental health issues to their children.

It is a very sad domino effect. That's why I am all for locking these predators up for good from society.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Sex has never been able to be a normal healthy thing for me. You’re right. Flashbacks and memories are a cruel thing. I’m sorry about your as raping…that’s terrible. I hope they are having more good days than bad and are going to therapy. I won’t be having kids. My ptsd and major depression are my hell, why would I be selfish and pass on these things, and then being ill, I can barely take care of myself. I hope you yourself are doing well. Have a good week.

Brandon Moore
Brandon Moore

Imagine unironically believing that these children actually have the mental capacity to knowingly become prostitutes. Yeah, no. This is what you call grooming young girls and sugaring it up with money. Judge is an idiot.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

thinking these kids are innocent
I was a teacher for years. The shit these girls attempt is fucking disgusting. I blame there parents. These aren't jumprope skipping kids anymore. Sure many are still innocent but it's less and less with the passing generation. The old man should be executed and these girls should be charged too

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

And by "these predators" I'm sure you're talking about money-hungry teens who prey on lonely old men. I agree. Take them off the streets where they can involuntarily give it up to other convicts. Then they'll understand what "sexual assault" actually means.

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

You are an asshole OP

Life is hard enough and I could write a grocery list of horrible things that has messed me up. Truth be told I rarely feel the urge to be violent, but this triggers me.
just saying the idea that someone took advantage of a child , put his penis in those young girl's vaginas… perhaps his tongue
I would beat this monster

I'm so sorry user that your anus wa violated at such a young age
the confusion, pain, mental scarring etc. is beyond wrong. I’m rambling but. If I could roll back the clock and help you as a child I would do it with hesitation. I’m sure that doesn’t help, but no it’s wrong and you didn't deserve it.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Their*
Fucking autocorrect

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

Sexual assault is never the victim’s fault
I wouldn't go that far. That said, these girls ARE whores, and whether or not an old pervert took advantage, the point remains: those girls are full blown roasties that won't give up their roastie ways without Christ.

The judge ruled correctly. Roasties need to be treated like roasties.

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

No, the correct ruling would have been to jail them for prostitution and pimping.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

This. Do people really think they'll turn into innocent children after this case? They'll go to another guy and do the same thing

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

I stand corrected.

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Did he lick that little turdcunt of yours too? I bet your shit was tight.

William Watson
William Watson

Uncle Rufus?

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

hahahahaha!!!!

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

100% TRUE:

the 13 year year old & her sister testified in court that they intended on robbing the old piece of shit

Andrew Reed
Andrew Reed

That 13 year old whippersnapper pussypie sure does make you feel young again !!

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-12.00.37.jpg (108.61 KB, 877x1048)

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

NO!!!
'You need to wait until they are in their twenties!

Q: You know what's better (besides "nothing") than sex with 23 year olds?
'''A: Sex with twenty 3-year olds.

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-09.13.07.jpg (345.14 KB, 1920x1080)

Aiden Reyes
Aiden Reyes

Johnny offers 'em Dunkin Donuts..

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-07.51.13.jpg (189.68 KB, 711x1038)

Robert Reed
Robert Reed

I love how Zig Forums is full of normalfags!
Drown yourself in semen.
ROASTIE WHORES BTFO

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Attached: bane-checksem.jpg (37.13 KB, 640x360)

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

gonna need sources m9

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

Attached: Check-em.jpg (94.07 KB, 535x600)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

I just saw this exact comment is on reddit, this is so WRONG

Ryan Williams
Ryan Williams

There's really two ways of looking at it:

1: the rest of your life as a sex offender

2: a few more years known as the guy who fucked the 13 and 14 year old sisters

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-12.51.29.png (1.38 MB, 1077x1280)

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Sexual rape of a short duration in absolute time is nothing compared to psychic/mental rape that cannot be escaped AND that is of a longer duration in absolute time

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

Holy quads!

Attached: 1440430340275.gif (394.96 KB, 123x313)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-12.59.25.png (217.39 KB, 1080x1435)

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

Attached: checked.jpg (4.25 KB, 225x225)

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

Girls whore themselves out.
They're the victims.

Perhaps the real criminal is the culture that teaches young women that the fastest way to get what they want is to spread their legs?
BUT THEY'RE YOUNG THEY CAN'T CONSENT
The oldest profession in the book existed long before the concept of age of consent even did. Where does it honestly end? We have grown women crying they didn't consent, days after they blew an entire football team. Meanwhile, a teenager decides to pop it open for a few hundred dollars can't consent? Bullshit.
I'm tired of this society. People are fully aware of what they're doing it's just that want to be free of the repercussions of their actions.

Brody Sanchez
Brody Sanchez

Attached: 20190205-130322.jpg (506.4 KB, 1280x1011)

Christian Hall
Christian Hall

This is kind of like an inside-out version of

Today is a great day for REAL news!!

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-01.15.58.jpg (156.23 KB, 828x1024)

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Implying even Jesus could stop them from being roasties now, no these girls were obviously victims at one point but in this context it's just not that simple. Being somebody who was exposed to sexuality at a very young age, I realized what the fuck I was doing after that point.

Technically what the old man did was illegal but there was no trauma being imparted to these girls at this point in their lives, that's already been done and long before this old guy came along.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

So I'm guessing your sphincter muscle hangs down 8 inches and Flaps in the wind when you walk?

Juan King
Juan King

<Life is hard enough and I could write a grocery list of horrible things that has messed me up. Truth be told I rarely feel the urge to be violent, but this triggers me.

<just saying the idea that someone took advantage of a child , put his penis in those young girl's vaginas… perhaps his tongue

I don't know why, but I get the overwhelming impression you're more offended by the fact that the perpetrator is old and ugly more than anything else.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Nope, it wasn't that kind, I wasn't raped, but put it this way, how I was introduced to sexuality would have constituted corruption of a minor charges for sure.

It's fucked up my sense of sexuality, but in the end I've also looked back on the world differently now, there are some kinds who are truly innocent and should never be touched, and well, there are kids like me who were precocious, and I just can't claim the same kind of injury that you could clearly identify in those who shouldn't have been touched at all.

I'm not justifying anything, but I am saying it didn't "hurt" me even close to the way some moralizing normalfag would claim, if anything it just pitches your perception of sexuality in a very difficult way.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

c o r r e c t i o n :

Because he mentioned putting his penis and possibly his tongue into them, it's self-evident that he's one of those weirdos who's unable to make a true emotional connection with a female, and is offended by the idea of a man performing oral sex on a woman, which justifies his latent homosexuality….

I'm confident that if this story was about homosexual activity, he would voice no complaints

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS :

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, and zip it…

In real life, I have known people who were repeatedly raped while they were children, girls who were actually pimped out by their fathers, men who were repeatedly molested when they were little boys, people who were burned with cigarettes and savagely beaten, humans who had to endure unimaginable physical emotional and sexual abuse throughout their childhood….

AND THEY DIDN'T SPEND THEIR LIVES WHINING AND CRYING ABOUT IT….

Welcome to planet Earth. Nobody had a perfect childhood and there are hundreds of millions of people who had it much much much worse than you…

The reason I have so much admiration for the people I just mentioned is because in my real life, I was inspired by the fact that they did not allow their childhood to define their adulthood

Instead of letting it destroy them, instead of making excuses and blaming all of their shortcomings on their childhood, instead of continuing to play the role of a victim for the rest of their lives, they used it as a motivation to become STRONGER….

You should try it one of these days

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

I don't feel sorry for myself, I have no idea where you even got that from. I was using my own experiences to criticize the logic expressed by another.

Because your reading comprehension isn't that good, if you weren't looking to feel high and mighty about something, you'd realize I was saying what I experienced really "wasn't that bad", and that things just aren't as cut and dried as the person I was responding to makes it out to be.

You had such a hardon to talk shit that you didn't even read what I was saying thoroughly enough to understand what I was saying and why.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

AGAIN: stop yer bitchin

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

There's no bitching to be had, you're now doubling down because you don't want to admit that you're wrong.

How does somebody manage to make it as far as you have in life and be that stupid? I'm curious.

Easton Gutierrez
Easton Gutierrez

tl;dr

Joshua Kelly
Joshua Kelly

Congratulations, you're full blown retarded.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

i have known people

You are such a person, coming and going.

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

They're so excited to be self righteous that they make a complete faggot-ass of themselves, top lol.

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

proving to everyone that you deserved to be raped
It's a shame they didn't just kill you, now we have to suffer through your paragraphs of victimhood.

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

…..so in other words……

What you were trying to say was
IT WAS WORTH IT?

Attached: NAMBLA-LOGO.jpg (87.49 KB, 1200x315)

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

I wasn't, it was the opposite you silly shit, I was saying I wasn't much of a victim at all, but that there are certain types of people who could be much more harmed.

Not all people are the same, that was my point, not all "abuse" is the same. It's more complicated, and in the end I just didn't really see it as so much of a problem for me. That was my point.

The biggest difficulty and it is more a difficulty than anything is that it shifts your perspective on things in difficult and unconventional ways.

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Wasn't that kind. =/

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

….so in other words…..

You enjoyed it

Attached: depositphotos-6698568-stock-photo-old-man-with-little-boy.jpg (103.42 KB, 682x1023)

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Considering it involved older neighborhood girls.

You know what?

Yeah, good times.

John Foster
John Foster

Older neighborhood girls… No wonder it fuck you up so bad

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-01.47.11.jpg (135.97 KB, 1300x983)

Hudson Parker
Hudson Parker

It's like he's not even sliding the thread when the thread happens to be about Johnny's favorite topic. :^)

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

Childhood sexual abuse fucks up the victim possibly for life
Bruce Rind thought otherwise, and proved it to the best of his ability. For that, he got his work federally censured.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

*grins*

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Not the one who peter-gazed his daddy and is now dazed and confused as a whiny adult, nor the fellow-boomer phonefag shitposter they call Johnny; just an old man who came in from shoveling what seemed like a mile of snow-covered driveway and sidewalk for someone's pleasure, then I enter this thread and see this shit !
I can't even drink to this!
Eeyore, however, is 'always' willing to drink to the suffering of 'others'..

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-10.52.51.jpg (1.53 MB, 1982x2643)

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

That study that showed sexually assaulted kids ended up being more successful in life
I'm not saying it can be generalized to that study of over 4,000 victims into adulthood, because the circumstances can be much more specific then a case study of thousands of relevant parties, all I'm saying is that you're wrong.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

Not even a nibble on that there b8!
How times have changed!

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-06.17.36.jpg (83.44 KB, 734x500)

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

So, in other words, you're trying to say that it's been no bed of roses

No pleasure cruise

You consider it a challenge before the whole human race

And you ain't gonna lose ?

James Barnes
James Barnes

How odd that we would both be simultaneously posting Freddie Mercury posts

Lol

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

I was wondering if you might think I was the whiner for a second!

Joseph Hernandez
Joseph Hernandez

And some say ESP is not a thing.
I even say that!
But I see everything as interconnected – the same thing, really; so, Yeah, You're Trump, Johnny!

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-11.17.30.jpg (37.71 KB, 600x300)

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

Why you want to build walls between us then, user?

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

Well, you really got me there!
Maybe because all cellular life depends upon walls?

Attached: e7461c996bcb2bc582ac5dd3094b63c5.jpg (81.28 KB, 396x530)

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

I am divided for Love's sake.
For the chance of Union.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

No, definitely not that at all, I'm just saying that when kids get sexualized it can be really complicated. That's all, citing my own personal experiences.

Luis Campbell
Luis Campbell

COMPLICATED : ive never been attracted to or interested in anything that wasn't complicated.

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

Ive never seen you whine……..

so why would i suddenly think that you would?

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

True, simplicity is boring.

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

so… What you're saying is that you 'gotta be cool

relax…..

get hip, and get on your tracks

take a back seat (ah hum),
hitch-hike (ah hum)
take a long ride on your motorbike

You're ready (ready Freddie)
Crazy little thing called love ?

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

I think I might be able to work up a whine.
I could maybe whine about how no adults cared enough to sexualize me as a child! Would that help?

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

Ahhhh… So you're saying there's no time for us

There's no place for us

What is this thing that builds our dreams
Yet slips away from us?
Who wants to live forever?
There's no chance for us
It's all decided for us
This world has only one Sweet moment
set aside for us
Who? Who dares to love forever
Oh, when love must die?
But touch my tears with your lips
Touch my world with your fingertips
And we can have forever
And we can love forever
Forever is our today
Forever is our today
Who waits forever anyway?…… right?

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

of course i can

I'm a fucking KIKEROACH

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

so, basically you're saying Mmm num ba de Dum

bum ba be
Doo buh dum
ba beh beh
Pressure
pushing down on me
Pressing down on you,
no man ask for Under
pressure that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da
Ee day da, that's okay
It's the terror of knowing
what the world is about
Watching some good friends screaming
"Let me out!"
Pray tomorrow gets me higher
Pressure on people,
people on streets
Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
Okay Chipping around,
kick my brains around the floor
These are the days
it never rains but it pours
Ee do ba be
Ee da ba ba ba
Um bo bo
Be lap People on streets
Ee da de da de
People on streets Ee da de da de da de da ?……

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

I lost my virginity while I was a runaway from home. I was 13 and was telling everyone I met I was 19. I met a woman named noel, she was 41. Later that night I lost my virginity to her on the steps of an amtrak station at 3am. The whole day she followed me around while I stole booze, we hung out and drank all day.

I WAS RAPED
Just kidding, im not a faggot. I wanted that skinny bitch pussy bad.

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

Kanas
We're not in Kanas anymore.

Attached: 1ew0eq.jpg (25.99 KB, 268x200)

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-03.19.19.jpg (172.97 KB, 1338x1600)

Christopher Edwards
Christopher Edwards

i'm in facebook communities where girls as young as 12 are selling themselves online for attention or money. it's fun to them and this is what our society is now and what it teaches.

when we have people like belle delphine making 100k a month for looking like a loli we can't blame these girls for seeing a gap in the market to make money off loser men.

i'm 10000% sure that these girls initiated contact because i am in groups with similar ones and we target old men for blackmail/selling nudes to

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

So… Kinda like Oh, let's go Steve walks warily down the street With the brim pulled way down low Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet, Machine guns ready to go Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this? Are you hanging on the edge of your seat? Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust And another one gone, and another one gone Another one bites the dust Hey, I'm gonna get you, too Another one bites the dust How do you think I'm going to get along Without you when you're gone? You took me for everything that I had And kicked me out on my own Are you happy, are you satisfied? How long can you stand the heat? Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Another one bites the dust ?………

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Really? I'm thinking about joining Facebook now

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

I'm thinking of pimping my daughters out on there myself! About time they start bringin' in some dough! 💰

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

im a virgin

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-03.27.34.jpg (54.72 KB, 480x640)

David Myers
David Myers

Its like a motherfucker who loses a leg or a seriously ugly person. They end up with unique skills due to alone time. As long as they dont just waste time on anime and depression

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

That wasnt pasta

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

Number ONE: i think she was 18 maybe

Number THREE: i didnt even fuck her, technically

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-03.39.15.jpg (80.01 KB, 640x853)

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

So….. She keeps her Moet et Chandon In her pretty cabinet "Let them eat cake", she says Just like Marie Antoinette A built-in remedy For Kruschev and Kennedy At anytime an invitation You can't decline Caviar and cigarettes Well versed in etiquette Extraordinarily nice She's a Killer Queen Gunpowder, gelatin Dynamite with a laser beam Guaranteed to blow your mind Anytime Recommended at the price Insatiable an appetite Wanna try? To avoid complications She never kept the same address In conversation She spoke just like a baroness Met a man from China Went down to Geisha Minah Then again incidentally If you're that way inclined Perfume came naturally from Paris (naturally) For cars she couldn't care less Fastidious and precise She's a Killer Queen

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (What you say?)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more
Woah woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean
You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen
I guess if you said so
I'd have to pack my things and go (that's right)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (What you say?)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more
Now baby, listen baby, don't ya treat me this way
'Cause I'll be back on my feet some day
Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood
You ain't got no money you just ain't no good
Well, I guess if you say so
I'd have to pack my things and go (that's right)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (Hell no) (What you say?)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more (yeah, that's what I say)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (Yeah) (Come on, hit it)
Don't you come back
Oh yeah (That's right)
Don't you come back
Oh, don't you come back
Oh, don't you come back
Oh, don't you come back
Don't you come back, don't you come back, don't you come back
Oh, woman oh woman, don't you treat me so mean
Well, convenience store woman, I've had this scene
I guess if you said so
We'd have to pack your things and go (Oh)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more (no no no no, no no)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (I don't wanna see you 'round here)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more (Listen to me baby, no no no no)
Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more (hit it) (Don't you come back no more)
Don't you come back no more (No you ain't gonna see me 'round here)
Don't you come back no more (oh, don't come crying to me)
Don't you come back no more (Well, I'll pack my things and go)
Don't you come back no more (Don't you come back)

Juan Nelson
Juan Nelson

[Intro]
You don't like how i'm livin well Fuck you
Yeah, I'm the only Pimpin Mutha Fucka
And Bitch Ill show you how to play boy
You don't like how i'm living well fuck you
Let em know

[Chorus]
You dont like how im livin well Fuck you
I'm the Pimp of the Nation
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw

[Verse 1]
Pimp of the Nation Steadily Caking
Coast to Coast Ass and Tiddays be shakin
Pimp more by 7 in the Morning tricks Bonin
How many of them owning
Bright like white to dark as night
More Chicks More Chicks they workin all night
They wile out and fight under city lights
No sleep till they get petey money right

[Chorus]
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw

[Verse 2]
Keepin it pimpin rack afta rack
Stackin stack afta stack
Got Chicks in my trap
So fly in my suit R. I. P. to Troop
When you see me say Hey!
Boss pimp is the Truth
Petey Wheatstraw Devils Son-in-Law
Pimp of the Nation who you facin you never saw
Been Pimpin since Pimpin been pimpin
What! You got somethin to say bout my pimpin

[Chorus]
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw
I'm Petey Wheatstraw

[Verse 3]
Breakdown a Dime till she all mine
Got her walkin the track carrying a sign
Pussy for sale damn petey you hell
That's what they say but she making it sale
They wanna lock me up but i don't give a fuck
Cops want a cut i told them eat some nuts
One robbed my bitch so i fucked him up
When hoes stay down the pimp stay up

[Chorus]

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

I can't believe it took me this long to click on OP's picture, then realize who OP is!
No wonder JN did not chastise OP appropriately for OP's use of the word
Kanas
in the very title of OP's titillatingly teenybopperish thread..
Maybe if I click my ruby slippers together one more time I can find my way home..

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

calling it like it is
<saging like a faggot
sage negated.
roastie whores btfo.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

worth it

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

Based judge. Justice served for one time at least.

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

*wink wink*

bump bump

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

wink wink

worth it

Attached: 20190205-165111.gif (4.55 MB, 360x384)

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

OK.
Gonna have to know how you do close-up gifs of gifs now..

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

Cary on my waward son
For ther'll be peace when you are don
Lay your wery head to rest
Do't you cry no mor

Oce I rose aboe the nose and cofusion
Jut to get a glipse beyod the illsion
I was soring ever hiher,
but I flew to hih
Thogh my eyes cold see I still was a blid man
Thoug my mind culd think I still was a mad man
I her the voces when I'm dremin',
I can har them say

Cary on my wayard son
For thre'll be peace wen you are don
Lay your wery head to rest
Don't you cry no mor

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-04.58.08.png (389.7 KB, 1929x873)

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

A: very well, thankyou

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

just joking….

(thats the old standby answer whenever anyone asks 'how did you do that magic trick?')

always answer "very well"

my phone does gif capture directly from the screen as a built-in function

and the matchbox was
pinched onto the skin
on the back of my hand

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

Holy fuck

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

and the phone was a cardboard display

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

and LUX would go everywhere with us, even into restaurants and yes, coffee shops

Carter Green
Carter Green

Thats a friend of ours named Ellison who was smoking dab with us right there in the coffee shop with our cat Lux on the table

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

So many people ITT defending these whores. Acting like that dude took their virginity or corrupted them or something. They were already whores. They were probably already fucking tons of guys, including adults. Old loser virgin dude doesn't deserve to be thrown under the bus for paying some whores for sex.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-05.35.14.png (154.38 KB, 1171x695)

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

unironically believing children can solicit sex
The evidence shows that they solicited sex through the internet aswell as recieve money for sexual favors despite being minors.

They clearly knew what they were doing.

It seems like you're the fucking idiot.

Attached: 05-patrick.w700.h700.jpg (99.51 KB, 700x700)

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Now that is some full-scale autism right there! lol

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

You're right man

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

Yes. Yes. Sorry about not learning that one in school.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

lol

wendy and i are trying to remain distracted
we're both very depressed

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Gotta get em while their young

Attached: 1-nDAmPurIhH--3M-f3p-cpA.jpeg (25.47 KB, 466x466)

Owen Wood
Owen Wood

We better not be working for test tubes. They're more vulnerable then the system we got now.

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

HEY I want great sex and little risk of aids. Condoms don't do anything the way I go down. They're useless for STDs unless you're gently probing like you're trying to figure out if something's about to explode.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Oh, I know, I'll go to where it's legal and the girls get worked by dudes with aids all day long for years. Yeah our tests are clean.

Lol

Colton Brown
Colton Brown

Oh maybe I'll go on tinder and hit up that desperate 30 year old who only has three types of engineers herpes.

Woooo

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Hey maybe while type 1 and 2 work their way up onto my brain through the lymph nodes in my penis that connect to everything else, I can go bitch at the doctor's about my rash who do nothing useful other then make sure it doesn't appear to show up but is still slowly traveling into your lymph nodes like rabies.

Woooooo

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Hey can we have every policy not encourage more mind control?

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

You could stop herpes day one you notice the rash and it would be gone forever.

Several generation of pills will work.

Thanks education system!!

Did you know it takes ten years to be a sushi chef and only 4 to be a doctor?

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Attached: gif-01-30-12.28.21.gif (3.8 MB, 1024x1024)

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Oh and just so everyone knows, the alcohol is addictive because it carries spores released when the yeast die. The alcohol is actually a good environment for it to carry genetic code to make you addicted.

Woops.

It's called being dimorphic. Once the yeast die it releases spores that are too difficult to see even with the most powerful microscope.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Damn, look at those quads

Here's hoping he won't get fired

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

In other words, it's bad for you, mmkay?

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

I don't know.if poison ivy is in business or retires but this stinks.

A brilliant geneticist and biologist would know how to accomplish this.

Attached: Detective-Comics-Vol-2-14-Cover-1-Teaser.jpg (697.2 KB, 606x864)

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

That headache you're getting isn't so innocuous as you think.

Alcoholics have seizure activity near the regions of the brain alcohol can easiest transfer spores to. That seizure activity always leads to more addiction.

Attached: download-(2).jpeg (28.41 KB, 600x338)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

The spores that require atomic force spectrometers to even see are expensive and difficult to manage and operate.

The only analogy I can use for that sort of power is how your eye observes a body but cannot see the cells. You need 100,000 times the optical complication to see it's mechanics.

This is why they're getting away with it. You could not piece this together.

Attached: sketch-1549409138112.png (2.42 MB, 1440x2027)

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

just imagine if you had made different life choices

and had become a heterosexual

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

then you wouldn't be such an
outcast or laughing stock

Attached: PicsArt-02-05-06.32.44.gif (1.07 MB, 480x480)

Colton Roberts
Colton Roberts

Imagine if I was allowed to

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

Oh you got me there

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

I've only gotten one response. It's "OMG it's Superman!!"

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

The fact you're laughing is because I'm a well known comic.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

This is basically a halfchin /b/ thread now.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Get my wonderwoman to contact me or it's prime…time…

William Morgan
William Morgan

No only marvel hangs out at half chins.

Go to fourchan if you want Spiderman.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

I bet Spiderman stopped shit posting since he got enganged to my ex in highschool, Mary Jane.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

Coming soon, maybe.

Attached: main-qimg-ef6f18c984feead1b442f6c2f5b37448.jpeg (155.85 KB, 602x409)

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

I haven't figured out why hes amazing. Anyone wanna tell me?

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

I'm going to smack him with a newspaper. It's going to have him all over it.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

I didn't realize we did monologues in this format.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

I'll never understand the psychological reasons why I spent 7 or so years on these imageboards. I've always been slow to leave a bad situation.

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Attached: 96fdf4173b524eb5fd0cc985aeb121c6.jpg (68.91 KB, 881x959)

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

Attached: 5732927288-eb03ba584b-b.jpg (280.51 KB, 1024x768)

David Barnes
David Barnes

Attached: superman-1.jpg (33.03 KB, 345x481)

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Attached: s-l300.jpg (16.63 KB, 300x225)

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Attached: 7d4303aeecde729ea5d26de8353500a5-400x400.jpeg (31.14 KB, 400x400)

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

I wouldn't worry about it. Watching how it changes and what's new and how it turns into the old is what's good.

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Hey

Brody Sullivan
Brody Sullivan

Id get laid if I dressed like that but I've been forced to eat too many hamburgers

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Spiderman if you fuck up Mary Jane I'm going to be so pissed

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

I would be ashamed if my goal were to pass the hours and have a good time. I didn't want to know what was good; I wanted to know what was best in life. Little did I know, it'd already been said:

"The greatest joy for a man is to defeat his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all they possess, to see those they love in tears, to ride their horses, and to hold their wives and daughters in his arms."

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

hands you a tampon

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Johnny, was it you or Wendy?

Jeremiah Cooper
Jeremiah Cooper

That's why I am all for locking these predators
Not just executing them
I get your uncle diddled you faggot, but giving any quarter to these fucks will do no good, the only spot you should be saving for them…
IS A SPOT IN HELL

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

not wanting to make ficki ficki with poison ivy and make bat babies

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

he's in the shower

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

I would think it very interesting if Wendy were posting here.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

You should get tested for HIV. God knows who else your rapist has raped. On another note, I've read that rape victims often fantasize about being forced, trying to experience the incident again especially when said victim was unable to get off. Did it happen to you too? Did your molester ignore your needs?>>737690

Ryder Murphy
Ryder Murphy

Requesting Wendy's noods. I accidentally deleted my folder. Could someone please share?

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

I mean yeah gas the pedos and all but most girls lost their virginity at 11 . Thats the average age in the whole world. There has to be some middle ground. I personally find even sex between a 18 year old and a 30 year old to be fucking weird as fuck, like that one day between 17 and 18 they filly matured, no it's a complicated situation. When I was 7 all I thought about all day was orgys. 99% of moral based restrictions are to make somebody feel big, nobody really gives a fuck. Funny how many social justice fags there are , yet millions are still bullied within a few hours of them and nobody does shit unless them helping them is on camera.

Or we could just sit here for eternity like Omg you wrong no you bad rather than finding compromises.

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

That's said to someone who has had life stolen from him. Not death. But his soul mate, his ability to provide for others and his worth to those to knew him.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

If you want all 6 types of herpes go for poison ivy.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

I was supposed to be Earth's defender. You purposefully stole my.woman from me. The monitors are corrupt.

Prime

Eli James
Eli James

There is a huge defensive hole that may have been purposefully implanted into the California medical system across multiple companies. This threat was detected across all other states and this one and Nevada we're completely ignorant to it.

It's not a coincidence

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

I begged and pleaded while given multiple mortal wounds. It was to the point that doctors couldn't accept what was happening.

Despite my direction they redirected me in fear. They alone and not Chico police are responsible for this fire.

Dominic Gomez
Dominic Gomez

I expect some of these funds so that I may extend my force to silence the corporations that weeks to wonton control and rule.your life.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

The most conservative amount I am owed is not less than 1,000,000 to 2,000,000.

The liability on this claim exceeds billions. I will reign in on this and all will see.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Look what I can do with nothing.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

I could've stopped this nonsense a long time ago if you just participated and gave wonderwoman back

She may still be unaware because of your weapon and I'm not sure how to settle her in

Attached: aa4ddfd4b5f6ea67163f0c2906d6f1f2.jpg (1.44 MB, 1916x2564)

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

If you're making me fat and ignore.phone calls, you are for sure injuring her manipulating her.

At least she's willing to trade. I know one of four things now.

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Give her back before 200 die and 21000 lose what they know.

all they will have will lead them lost. i will be there for them

Andrew King
Andrew King

Why's everyone say DC is so dark??

Tyler Diaz
Tyler Diaz

Oh geeze how will I ever get out of this one

Attached: Fat-Superman-02.jpg (19.44 KB, 181x400)

Liam Roberts
Liam Roberts

The rest of my solitude

Attached: Superman-Prime-001.jpg (1.24 MB, 1988x3056)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Awaken. Awaken.

Attached: 1538823502.jpg (73.31 KB, 475x525)

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

:/

Attached: 172fbbab812aabfcfb5793346119d8c0.jpg (13.84 KB, 236x300)

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Mfw Barbara is watching remembering how we fucked up joker.

That MS13 wannabe deserved it.

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

I'm not posting a pic of Babs… She'd be so fucking mad.

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

I bet If I put fungicide in my alcohol I'll crave it more untill the effect week off.

Who wants to bet??

Xavier Rivera
Xavier Rivera

Is anyone drooling yet?

Give back Diana!

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

Give back my magic girlfriend!!

The second I burn up my oxygen I swear to fking whatever

Attached: 684978-superman13.jpg (99.24 KB, 711x600)

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

Low voltage high power laser everyone! X-ray vision on steroids.

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Let us look up the book of low pressure nitrogen high powered lasers.

Let us keep in mind that x-ray vision is a prerequisite.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Is 1500 watts enough??? Oh I think it is.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Here are some of my pisses off powers.

Attached: Screenshot-20190205-214812.png (2.15 MB, 1440x2560)

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

I'm only posting one for some reason.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Hey Superman! How many numbers are in the reals??
How many more numbers are in the imaginary field??

Well let me tell you little Jimmy. It's not more than a fourth integral. We don't even need imaginary numbers.

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

Little Jimmy is like what?

Superman says, well you see little Jimmy, the imaginary field constitutes at least twice as many solutions across each point in space giving it twice the density as a real number. That means any gamma function will fail to represent the higher side of imaginary numbers.

But listen to me Jimmy… There are quaterions and octonions which are just the baby steps. I can see ad infintum to the density and matrix of

–jimmy "stop talking I'm scared$

John Morgan
John Morgan

the loneliness is overwhelming, huh?

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Jimmy - "what's that mean Superman"

Superman - "well, if what I just said fell into the wrong hands they may be able to turn you half into a cat."

JIMMY - "WHICH HALF?!"

Thomas Morris
Thomas Morris

It's underwhelming.

Very

Gabriel Rogers
Gabriel Rogers

Give back my girlfriend. She's not just any woman.

Attached: Screenshot-20181021-165552.png (476.45 KB, 1440x2560)

Adam King
Adam King

Reminder

Attached: 3b3269de2111a5198e772a58cce6adb6.jpg (213.99 KB, 1410x1600)

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

That's right. Decades before I was born.

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

180,000 years from out of the sky!

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

I don't think you went out soliciting for it though.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

A Paramount production

Attached: angels2.jpg (135.86 KB, 650x813)

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

You may be tired but I am not.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

I feel sorry for you, and it's a terrible thing that happened.

But "I was raped as a kid, so no child should ever have sex" reads exactly like "I got paralyzed in a car accident so no one should ever drive a car." It's not an argument. It's a meaningless anecdote and attempted emotional manipulation to cloud any logic out of an argument.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

Im willing to bet $1,750 that you don't know the original reason why people used to repeat numbers three times, or the actual meanings behind '555', '666' or '777'….