Do you think it's a sin to wish or at least feel happy about someone being in hell?

I mean the scum who tortured and murdered Junko Furuta are apparently still proud and unrepentant about their deeds (except one of them) and at least I wouldn't feel sad if they end up in hell

Attached: IMG-20180315-WA0003.jpg (683x489, 46.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/106810360482044631266
thegospelcoalition.org/article/should-we-pray-the-imprecatory-psalms/
gotquestions.org/imprecatory-psalms.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pagans

I wouldn't think it's a sin. Jesus calls us to love thy enemy and turn another cheek so that they can see the light themselves and have their souls saved. Those committed to needlessly undermine their fellow human being to the very end have only forfeited their own salvation.

Its sad they became evil in first place though

The scum of the Earth. I cannot blame you for yearning for justice to be served against these people. They didn't even get a life sentence. I would like to see them repent and turn to Christ, but otherwise, let God's will be done. They will be judged in due time.

◄ Romans 12:19 ►
Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I Will Repay," says the Lord.

Attached: 425c2433990ee8d5573de2930b522d0017990c138f48dc42fab48197a8fe8432.png (620x609, 315.85K)

Psalm 58:10-11

wow i`ve never heard of this case before. I was on the fence about the death penalty but it is absolutely needed even if rarely used for cases like this. I am pretty sure if i ever met any of the men who did this i would kill them myself and just accept whatever consequences that would entail. This has seriously disturbed me, i thought i'd heard it all but this…

It is a sin if you are happy that they are going to be damned and wish them to never repent.
It's not a sin I would say that it's a virtue to be happy that they are going to receive their just punishment

Unless, of course, you don't believe in purgatory and the only way for you to be happy about justice being served is by rejoycing in their damnation. Then I have no answer for you except BEGOME GADOLIG

Yes. You should feel remorse that they have chosen wickedness over Godliness. Just don't be a pushover about it. Having a "glad he's burning" attitude is destructive to your own heart. There are a handful of prayers that mention something like this; to paraphrase "Lord forgive me, and help those I may have offended or harmed that they may not be damned over it".

It's good to get angry, to seek justice; but justice belongs ultimately to Christ. Do not hate.

You should see the manga.

i don't need to know this exists

It exists as a tribute, telling her story. It stays true to the actual events, but it's respectful to the victim. It is a truly difficult read, but it is a lot better than the movie.

Why do bagans do this? Is it because they have no purpose other than what people tell them to do?

What the winnie the pooh are you trying to say

You can certainly be happy that they can't do any harm anymore. Like how in the Orthodox Church we have a feast for the death of Arius.
But desiring anguish is just effeminate and childish.

They will realize they are wrong when they die, for sure. And will suffer a lot due to it. You should feel happy that they will realize they are wrong, because that's a good thing.
Not feel good about the consequences of that realization. Otherwise it's just torture to fulfill your passions.

Serious question. I don't know what religion she was, but considering she's Japanese, I can assume it is not Christianity. What are the chances she's in Hell? Not even trying to justify the criminals, what they did is proof that evil is a bottomless pit of hatred.

Justice is good, but that's up to big G.

If they can't do anything right and are just a burden to those around them, the least they can do (in their eyes) is remove themselves and trouble others no more.

God is fair and merciful to all. I pray that she is in a much better place, but there really is no way to know at the moment.

if its okay for god to send people to hell, its okay for us to be glad about it as well. evil people get what they deserve, it is just, and it is good to be happy about justice. wanting someone to burn in hell simply because you don't like them is bad tho obviously and it would be better if people just repented, but they won't

They're out of prison now.

Proofs?

While we should LONG for the day when the Lord of all brings justice to the wicked, and mercy and healing to the victims – this isn't banter, we should long for that day – perhaps a better question, OP, is whether you, or Junko, or Pol Pot's victims, can forgive those who perpetrated such abominable sins? For if you cannot, you may just end-up joining them in the very hell you wish for them.

Also, it is worth noting that every society has sores that pus and bleed like these four. Make no mistake, the callous and cruel within a society are an indictment on that society as a whole, something about its culture, its values, are crippled, twisted. Just as a pustule indicates an blood infection, these boys are indicative of a deeper sickness in Japan – indeed the entire Yakuza are – something Japan does not want to face, refuses to even look at from the corner of its collective eye. Maybe it's done now (this was the 80s), but always look for such things. Those old fairy tales about how nature seemed to rot in a kingdom misruled aren't just metaphor.

Attached: mt6;15.jpg (960x960, 245.28K)

How can it be a good thing unless they can repen…-
You're that orthonut who insists on universal salvation, yes? That the hell-bound will bask in the same light of God as we do, but for them it will be hell, but it will transform them until even Stalin will one day turn to God, right?

You're aware none of that is supported by scripture, right?

I'd like to think Christ would let Junko Furuta into heaven

Attached: 1544140126215.jpg (968x928, 84.42K)

Three of them got arrested for other crimes and got caught boasting about what they've done. They're scumbags worth not living.

The other one seems to be actually repentant though.

Also if this is against the rule delete this but the leader of the piece of shit have a google+ account

plus.google.com/106810360482044631266

I hope this cunt suffers a excruciating death

What do you mean?

they're in hell for sure.

Prior to their deeds sure, after their deeds, nah. No loop holes or escape schemes for them, only pure holy fire forever and ever, and ever.

Attached: G1.jpg (362x220, 12.36K)

It depends what hell is like. If it is literal torture, of the same type Junko Furuta suffered or worse? Only, unlike her torment (which was bad enough), it lasts not 100 years, or even 1000 years, but literally forever? Think about that, a million years is not even a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. I would not wish that on anyone. I would wish that whatever punishment they get would be corrective in some way with the intent of making them understand the horror of what they did and repent, and if that is not possible to just make them cease to exist. Knowing bad people are going to be tortured forever is not a comforting thought to me, personally. But I won't question God, He can do what He wants with them.

Likely because they didn't want the same thing happening to them because of their connections. Still make them terrible people

One of them actually did repent, the least complicit of four. Not sure if he became Christian but whatever.

tfw her only crime was being virturous

Attached: 1538626088125.jpg (375x600 10.11 KB, 22.04K)

this only makes sense in a theistic worldview, where evil gets extinguished and punished and the innocent gets regenerated.

Attached: Leinyana.png (90x91, 24.96K)

What about

Much on the contrary, while it's good to wish they repented, it's perfectly fine and great to delight that the truly damned are indeed damned and suffering eternally. That's why God allowed the reprobate to be created, because it is more beautiful than everyone being just in Heaven. This is actually the teaching of the church.

God knew before creating the reprobate that they would be reprobates. Why did God create them then? Because justice is beautiful and seeing those reprobates burn for eternity is pleasure and beauty for the saints in heaven.

thegospelcoalition.org/article/should-we-pray-the-imprecatory-psalms/
gotquestions.org/imprecatory-psalms.html
I'm sure you have church fathers/doctors who can tell you the same thing.
Imprecatory Psalms are an emotional cry out to God for HIS will to be done, HIS judgement to be rendered, not ours. HE will judge. We ought only love and forgive and trust in His justice.

The important point is that God will right the world – we must eagerly wait for that day.

Attached: imprecatory-psalm.png (750x689, 51.42K)

Wish for their repentance. When they do, the weight of their sins will become clear to them and under it they will atone, and bigger the trespass, the more they will suffer (righteously) for that atonement of theirs.

One interesting thing about this case was that she had to suffer exactly 40 days. I don't think it's coincidence.

I LOOOOOVE YOUU JEEESUS CHRIIIIST

The mods of this board literally tell lies about people and publically use the lies to slander and attack others. This is a fact. They arent christian they are liars and slanderous to the point of larp pagan you've all been warned. This is fact swear on my 5 bibles.ioiiiipo