America Has A Lawless Government

I remember when a suspect was regarded as innocent until proven guilty in a fair trial. Today prosecutors convict their victims in the media in order to make an unbiased jury impossible and thereby coerce a plea bargain that saves the prosecutor from having to prove his case. In the United States law is no longer a shield of the people. Law is a weapon in the hands of prosecutors. (See Roberts & Stratton, The Tyranny of Good Intentions.)

Formerly, if a prosecutor staged an arrest for publicity purposes, as Mueller did by placing a CNN presstitute on the scene and sending a couple of dozen heavily armed men in a pre-dawn raid to arrest a well known political consultant for allegedly “lying to Congress” when the appropriate procedure is for Mueller to inform Stone’s lawyer to present his client for indictment, the judge would throw out the case on the grounds that the prosecutor’s unethical action had biased the juror pool and made a fair trial impossible. The judge might also have thrown out the case on the grounds of selective prosecution. James Clapper while serving as Director of National Intelligence lied to Congress under oath and suffered no consequences, and Hillary Clinton has clearly broken the law and lied about it.

Today judges permit unethical behavior by prosecutors that deprives defendants of a fair trial, because judges don’t want the bother of trials any more than prosecutors do. Consequently, according to official statistics 97% of federal criminal cases are settled by a defendent pleaing guilty to a charge negotiated by his attorney and a prosecutor. As the charge is a negotiated or made-up one, most people in prison are there for confessing to crimes that never occurred.

Prosecutors, now that they are no longer bound by constraints of legal integrity, often fabricate a case against a person in order to force the person to give false testimony against the prosecutor’s real target. This is what Mueller’s cases against Cohen, Manafort, and Roger Stone are. Trump is the target, not Cohen, Manafort, and Stone. In addition, prosecutors string out the investigation so long that they force the target to use up his net worth fighting off an indictment. Then when the indictment arrives, there is no money left for lawyers, which adds to the pressure to “cooperate.” If Trump were a fighting man, he would pardon Cohen, Manafort, and Stone, reimburse them out of the Justice (sic) Department’s budget for their legal expenses, and have Mueller arrested for sedition and plotting to overthrow the duly elected President of the United States.

This would be hypocritical as Trump himself is plotting to overthrow the duly elected president of Venezuela.
[Hahahaha, just happened a day after this report! Hahahaha!]

The preposterous charge against Trump is that he, in league with Russian President Vladimir Putin somehow through computer hacking and backdoor deals stole the presidential election from Hillary Clinton. This is the fabrication known as “Russiagate.” The creation of this fabrication involves far more crimes than those of which Trump, Cohen, Manafort, and Stone are accused. “Russiagate” rests on a fake “dossier” paid for by the Democrats and perhaps the FBI that was used to mislead the FISA court in order to obtain permission to spy on the Trump team. This is a felony for which the officials responsible are not being charged. The spying failed to turn up any real evidence, and neither has Muller’s “investigation.” The charges against Cohen, Manafort, and Stone are unrelated to the election and are likely false and used as threats for the purpose of eliciting false testimony against Trump in exchange for dropping the charges.

Mueller’s tactics in his effort to frame the President of the United States are more despicable than the tactics to which the Gestapo stooped. Even worse, they are the tactics commonly in use today by US attorneys, and this evil has spread into state and local prosecutions. That prosecutors routinely behave in a way that once would have caused them to be dismissed from office shows the collapse of law and prosecutorial integrity in the United States.

The American and British media are as accommodating in the frameups as the German media was with the Nazi government. The Guardian, once an honest voice for the British working class, is now a propaganda sheet for British intelligence just as the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, MSNBC, and NPR are for the CIA and FBI.

archive.fo/8IbsR
paulcraigroberts.org/2019/01/30/a-lawless-government/

Attached: America Has A Lawless Government.jpg (1280x720, 165.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.slashdot.org/story/12582
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_47_CFR_Part_15
intechopen.com/books/carbon-nanotubes-from-research-to-applications/carbon-nanotube-radio
scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=humanized nanocarbon tubes brain&btnG=#d=gs_qabs&u=#p=kf7QQiuY-Q4J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Stopped reading there

Since when has being hypocritical been a problem for liberals? Oh, that's right, since never.

this

At first I was like

Attached: not sure if law.jpg (1920x1080, 124.49K)

But then I was like

Attached: LAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.png (1920x816, 667.62K)

You know its true.

You say that like it's NEWS! or something!

Kikes are to blame for the systematic breakdown of the judicial system.

You had me going up until that.

Yeah he's using the actor weapon to torture people. Woooo go Kal Satan.

ah yes the old "they do it why can't i?" speech. why not just hate the state seize business and start giving profits to trump like venezuela. it works out great

Hey Kal Satan, think I can get you to point in the sky again??
A personal totem to Obama's mockery.

za warudo toki wo tomare

Take you higher…..

Attached: sketch-1549473746083.png (1920x1440, 2.5M)

BOO!

Attached: sketch-1549473870994.png (1920x1440, 2.5M)

Boo!

Attached: sigiloflucifer.jpg (800x480, 37.64K)

BOO!!

Attached: Good_Buu.png (1057x1316, 1.36M)

Boo hoo.

REAL NEWS.

BOO!!!
Revelations 22:4
They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 51.45K)

Revelations 22:5
There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Attached: 6a00d8345158e369e201b8d2c05029970c-600wi.jpg (302x468, 47.17K)

For those who are not aware, you can only achieve this if you have the half simmenian.

Attached: 15494745620781266448179235407734.jpg (4000x3000, 3.73M)

Now, semian

Attached: 15494747188111898557951457724099.jpg (4000x3000, 3.83M)

za warudo toki wo tomare
I will find that moment you insulted me. Out in the day light reading a book and pointed to the sky.

I'm getting close. I just need to know if Google is pushing it down or not.

Attached: mcihelle-obama-points-up-to-God-ape-in-heels-comment.jpg (896x1172, 1.13M)

That's odd. There's not one image of him pointing to the sky.

Despite having done it after he almost had me executed.

Lame ass.

Attached: obama_2924323k.jpg (858x536, 47.96K)

He did it right after I did it at a parking lot in near Sacramento to sage the end of suffering.

I saw him mock it immediately a day later on TV and it's missing, both picture and video.

Interesting influence you have Kal Satan.

By all means, the three executions should've worked.

By one million soft blows you will be humiliated.

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 28.98K)

Give her back you son of a

Attached: 3975188.jpg (600x906, 136.78K)

No one will escape justice.

Attached: AUG070223._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x553, 72.73K)

Even after having three holes drilled from top to bottom with a radio gun I still stand. Six had burned holes but only three went all the way through.

But I am still here.

Attached: sketch-1549476027276.png (1920x1440, 2.79M)

Getting shot in the head a year earlier didn't stop me either.

Attached: 15494762054713830867150257688677.jpg (4000x3000, 2.65M)

Give me back my girlfriend.

Or I will make a mess of Zuckerberg in public for what he has done.

See that three dimensional hole larger than the size of your thumb going all the way down?? All it did was piss me the fuck off.

Give me back my girlfriend and I might not rub your face in that 10 billion dollar fire you caused.

Build the fucking wall.

Burning a hole through my head is a huge mistake.

This is because of you.

Attached: 2566928-Superboy-primeic.png (418x222, 228.78K)

I'll take that as a compliment.

REAL NEWS.

Bleeding from the chest from a head injury. Please.
You won't let me live.

Attached: Itwontstop.jpg (4000x3000, 4.54M)

Look at this S. It was supposed to be a symbol for hope.

Attached: sketch-1549477221169.png (1920x1440, 2.93M)

Do you want to see this S?

Attached: sketch-1549477297070.png (1920x1440, 2.75M)

I did my own scraping after the lab said everything was ok. Are you sure this rash is normal?

Attached: sketch-1549477469149.png (1920x1440, 1.89M)

Four years of torture trying to navigate the calfornian medical system. They completely ignored this even after I explicitly demanded the correct treatment and described what they would find before hand.

They just denied what I was able to micrograph for 1600$.

Attached: Therewillbenostringstoholdmedown.jpg (4000x3000, 2.87M)

I couldn't even get an MRI after getting holes drilled into my head. I had to go get a single photon spectrometer to image my blood flow privately to confirm the damage to my brain.

The doctors labeled me as delusional as this cyber weapon spread and proceeded to allow paradise to burn down since it can phreak out electronics.

FOUR YEARS OF TORTURE TRYING TO GET MY GF BACK TO STOP TEN BILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF DAMAGE AND EVERYONE KS STILL FUCKING OFF

I EXPLICITLY WARNED PEOPLE ITS A CYBER ATTACK YOU NEED TO DO WHAT IM ASKING TO SAVE YOUR CHILDREN.

NO DONT LISTEN TO SUPERMAN

And now I'm facing 2 years in prison for being tortured in the process??? What the actual fuck?

It's by the literal definition I was forced to speak and yell against my will because my brains being electrocuted. By kryptonite.

I'm trying to sue the hospitals for allowing this to happen. They keep saying where's the proof??? And then they stop caring when I show them this.

YOU COST ME MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND RUINED A 20,000,000 DOLLAR COMPANIES FUTURE ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

This is not even half of the shit everyone did wrong besides listen to me over the last four years.

Attached: 15494781313935611373532030514622.jpg (4000x3000, 3.96M)

HALF OF IT. ITS NOT HALF OF IT

My lawyer isn't returning my calls.

You have me on the line for 100,000.

You're fucking asking for it.

Mind control is weak to impossibility. I will break you all at once.

That's over 500 pages of everyone being wrong. Four hospitals.

No lawyer calls me back. My court appointed attorney doesn't respond. I'm going to fuck up everyone in the entire building with my bare hands.

I'm telling you… Give my people justice or silicon valley will be dissassembled.

Attached: 02c6f6fa1f025961410bb046a5108300.jpg (534x800, 98.93K)

You set me up once before.

Attached: screen-shot-2015-07-02-at-12.48.48-pm.png (883x684, 1.01M)

Does this site not have janitors or mods to clean up offtopic shitposting?

I'm apart of everything shit head.

Attached: actioncomics41_1.jpg (575x884, 161.8K)

The officer even demanded I run before taking off. He's aware of his powers.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNTIvNTQ4L29yaWdpbmFsL0FDXzQzXzIuanBn.jpeg (781x1200, 233.53K)

It's almost as if he yelled run before taking off in his patrol car and charged at me for making sure my friends were safe at their house and not going crazy, as they complained, before turning absolutely nuts.

I'm on the officers side to begin with, but assuming he's a sane human being at this point would be stupid. Oh, no, make sure I have no assurances that hes actually not going to try the old 'that wallet looks like a gun' trick at the parking lot of the court house. No, just call me crazy and piss me off at every fucking turn possible.

Never respond to anything. Ignore all evidence.

Good idea fuck face.

I even allowed the investigation to happen so someone might be smart enough to read the emails I sent to myself as instructions to help stop the fucking fire
But nooooo it's all about money isn't it??? Are you having fun with your data collecting because it's going to bite you in the ass.

I need to talk to wonder woman! Nothing.

Hey. Participate or break.

I wear blue too you know????

Look I got shot in the head and had holes drilled from top to bottom. Fatal.

Still typing angry shit at you.

6/6 doctors agree!

The worst of all this is being forced to drink through subliminal programming. I hate you so badly.

Hey your body readily takes up spores to the brain that may have been genetically altered that come out of yeast when they die in production.

HELLO?!?! Does the law needs it's lazy ass kicked?

The fuck is wrong with you people?

A huge amount of nerves that go right to your brain are in the stomach.

It's going to take you 12-16 years to figure this out if you know what to look for.

It needs to be stopped.

We do not have that time frame. We've already lost a lot of california.

Idk why I'm here TBH. You should just be naming your kids Verizon baby 200387 or ATT baby 189465.

Oh no you were programmed to accident run over a kid that purposefully jumped into the street because his parents were programmed to be abusive, so now you get to sit in a cell for the rest of your life to help expand the policing agency. Woot woot

Everything you do will be completely futile even if you're 100 percent innocent. It'll be because you're capable of being worth something in the future.

I sacrificed EVERYTHING. I got NOTHING.

There is no reason to this because we are outside the systems logic.
We should abuse it.

Your children will grow up being controlled by a computer. They will lose their souls the second they are born.

This is the world you fight for?

Blowing up 100,000 stars to make the most elegant constalation ever known to man isn't enough to drive the point home.

Keep that in mind.

Sn1987a

Attached: images.jpeg (340x148, 11.36K)

Keep it in mind that the world will not bend to the will of someone friendly that completely destroyed a cluster of stars to paint a picture to make a little point.

Attached: sketch-1546487249758.png (2560x1114, 2.4M)

Give me back my girlfriend.

I'm starting to understand the limits of your 'super intelligent' AI.

It's soooo stupid it hurts.

Hey, if you're telekinetic, you're a victim of a war that was lost. There's an AI spying on your brain and making you age and rot away and posing as herpes.

I call it Vrill Dox since it makes you shit post and dox yourself.

It needs to irradiated your neurons with microwave energy in order to make.it easier to image. Things sitting in water are nortoriously difficult to image without exposing it to radioactivity. The medical industry uses dye, but the stupid assholes that keep torturing me use a stupid fungus called cryptonite that uses the carbon from your diets to form little antenna in order to accept and receive instruction from cell phone towers and GPS.

(The distance between an antenna the size of a human being and a low hanging satilite at 500km is the second harmonic ressonance frequency)

It's like 40 something Hertz depending on your height.

There's a higher frequency emitted near the skin that has very low power. It's easily detected by microscopic bodies within a few CM and apparently ignores the electro resistance of the substance it might sit between.

That means a small microbe entrapped between two plates of glass will still react if you get near it.

This sort of wireless electromagnetic emission is how the weapon detects of a person nearby in which it reaches out to attach to the skin.

Using the proteins in the body to guide its cloth like fibers into the body, it reaches towards the neurons and implanta spores which your nerves readily accept as neuro transmitters.

It needs off female hormones, dopamine, and the sunlight. Since hormone cycles and drug abuse obfuscate the issue, it's been difficult until now to understand what exactly those nuclear power plants are letting out or are being put into poisoned vaccines.

We may have to accept the fact that there is no one alive responsible for what's happening. It may be an outdated AI feeding itself by directing human resources to continue it's growth.

This is Braniac.

Ringing in the ears is causes by over stimulation in the brain stem. Those infected test positive for a mylein antibidy because the weapon is generating neurons.

Since neuromelanun is in highest concentration around the base of the brand and where hormones are occupied, it will take priority in blocking and confusing those functions controlled by the base of the brain.

You will periodically lose your sense of smell. You will hear your ears ring slightly. Your behavior will change hours later.

Facebook is now helping control this technology. It is now deciding which social groups you belong to if any or of you're going to post pointlessly to a website like this.

It will make your friends ears ring after studying their neural network and then have them all have no desire to interact with you as they impulsively constantly spam each other and fuck off.

They are explicitly making sure that people with knowledge are worth nothing but can be harvested and that worthless people have everything and flaunt it in your face.

If you ever experience a stiff neck or ringing in the ears without hearing a sound, it's a version of this weapon.

It does not normally harm humans so.it goes unnoticed, but since I am.kryptonian I am allergic.

These fiberea create long neuron like fibers. This is confirmed by independent reasearch if you look for it.

Attached: images (6).jpeg (272x185, 5K)

Remember the FCC is allowing this and so is Verizon and ATT. They watch every signal and would notice if someone's head is emitting a cellphone signal.

Everytime your ears ring use a microwave radar to see if something's being sent. It may react exactly to every syllable you speak.

m.slashdot.org/story/12582

This law is why paradise was lost.
47 C.F.R. 15.5 contains a general provision that devices may not cause interference and must accept interference from other sources. It also prohibits the operation of devices once the operator is notified by the FCC that the device is causing interference.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_47_CFR_Part_15

Anyone infected with this disease, left untreated, will be robotically controlled while a part of it sends a signal out to a satilite or control tower.

It allows them to use radio frequencies to inject code at a low bandwidth in order to disrupt or change information.

If there was a forest in a fire, the operator would get an emergency call and the computer would give the wrong location or lock out the system whole making sure they couldn't communicate to the local airforce base that's supposed to put our the fire e.g. Chico.

Cyber attack

This is how you can make carbon nanotubes into radio. I'm sure the alcohol addiction rate follows in synch with the abuse of this weapon as it's the most rich source of carbon in our diet.

intechopen.com/books/carbon-nanotubes-from-research-to-applications/carbon-nanotube-radio

It is not so simple as nanotubes scaffolds that may by in the brain need to be humanized with a virus.

scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&q=humanized nanocarbon tubes brain&btnG=#d=gs_qabs&u=#p=kf7QQiuY-Q4J

Not only are they planning on making you immortal through regeneration… They're trying to make sure you're entire life is a movie that ignorea every force of will.and thought you have.

Every thought or will that you have will be completely ignores. Anything beyond the computers comprehension will be wasted.

I am the perfect example.