Christian perspective on telogeny?

— Crean, Kopps, and Bonduriansky, "Like father like son? Nongenetic paternal effects reinvigorate the possibility of telegony"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

This is HUGE if it applies to humans as well. What do you guys think?

Attached: 1543194277562.jpg (1170x878, 171.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(05)00270-6/references
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember talking about this months ago on this same board. About how women that had too much sex would start have that face people name "slut face" and stuff.
This is much more detailed though, I'll give you that.

So monogamous married women have "slut face"?

When people refer to "too much sex" it usually implies the woman in question is a slut. Nobody complains about too much sex in reference to a married couple.

It sounded like he was saying the sex itself causes "slut face"

What has this to do with Christianity?
I mean only experience can prove this a good theory or not. I hope it's true tbh because beta fags and thot would be btfo

Virginity is sacred in Christianity, this has some pretty big implications.

Virgin women do not have this problem user.

Pretty sure he means women that have too many sex partn– oh, I see what you did there.

I know, and I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that this would be a massive blow to the ones who don't give female virginity the importance it deserves. If she's not a virgin, you'd run the risk of raising a child with another man's traits.

I don't know if it's true, but it would make a lot of sense why people across all the world valued virginity for marriage.
However, if it were true, wouldn't the child have DNA from multiple people ? So it would mean that the paternity test could never work with whores but yet, it works…So what would be the implications ?

Attached: 1538829383563.png (2278x968, 390.57K)

Okay but wait a minute, why?

Attached: ___.png (607x515, 610.15K)

Is this legit or just a meme study?
Was this peer reviewd by any scientists?

There are a bunch of links on it, mate.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16084184/
Looks a bit memey but we'll see what to do.

amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(05)00270-6/references
That's a lot of references

Just at first glance I have to refute this for 2 reasons:
a, Women are born with all their eggs. They don't produce their eggs like men produce their sperm. When a woman is born she already has all her eggs, they just don't get released until ovulation begins.
This is incredibly important, because it outright refutes the idea that a female will transmit the genetic material of a third person. Why? Because she already has all those eggs prepackaged with random recombinations of her own DNA from the very moment she was born, waaaaay before she begins having sex with other men.
For this entire theory to be true, the alien guy's sperm should be able to enter the embryo and alter it's genetic makeup. Unlikely.
If this is true, it still only means that only the mother herself will be influenced.
2. People use condoms and pretty often, sperm never gets inside the woman.

No.
We talked about this before.
It's retarded 19th century pseudoscience, and human biology doesn't work that way.
In fact, i'm not sure how it could work(see , for starters).
Human sperm remains viable for a week, can't cross tissue barriers, and even if it did, it'd be devoured by white blood cells.

And EVEN if it somehow did, i'm not sure how it could figure out when to fertilize eggs(if it did willy-nilly, we'd have women randomly ending up pregnant years after they had sex)
If it happened at the same time, the egg would immediately die, since multiple fertilisation is extremely non-viable.

The guy in this pic is retarded.
That sort of micro-microchimerism happens, but you'd need to have children with girls that are addicted to abortions, or single moms with lots of kids, for even ONE cell to cross back into the fetus(not that it'd influence anything).

But in those 2 cases, you have way bigger issues than this meme.

Which brings us to the heart of the issue.
Chaste girls are good, because monogamism is divine, and that also reveals she's wife-material with a great mentality, not because of some hogwash idea from Antiquity, that the fringe parts of the Internet resurrected from the Victorian Era.

Attached: b7be07e309e46448e98d405c66b70625673c5a05ae53ca7d0566c026617267c0.jpg (368x243, 27.97K)

*monogamy

Why isn't this talked about in mainstream media.
Oh wait I know why.

Tfw you marry your first serious BF

feelsgoodman.jpg

Gay or woman?

Woman. As though fags ever practice lifelong monogamy

I can tell your husband found a keeper. I pray y'all have a long and happy marriage. God bless ya.

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26.33K)

You know the procedure, dear.

Attached: 973797175955.gif (212x150, 705.62K)

Kek. Well good girl then.

Story time?