Non-American here

Non-American here

Why do so many blacks in the US leave Christianity for Islam?

Attached: Mike Tyson.jpg (640x303 104.09 KB, 103.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/why-are-so-many-westerners-converting-to-islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because most of them are not Christian to begin with. They're lukewarm at best, else they would not be acting the way they do in every city they infest.

Can you even make blacks sit long enough?

That's a pretty old phenomenon, they did that a lot in the 60s and 70s but that's kinda over. The actual reason though is because of this idea that Christianity is the religion of white slavers, and blacks in West Africa are Muslim, so becoming Muslim is going back to their roots.

LOTS of reasons.

That seems quite LARPy. Do these black muslims take Islam seriously or it's just a rebellious political statement?

We wuz brown and shieet.

Doesn't help that some Muslim nations encourage nation of islam.

islam is itself a larpy religion. it's all about exterior practices

Protestantism destroyed the black family that's why

Absolutely Pharisaical

Well, they are semites.

It depends. Some become Sunni Muslims, and they do take Islam seriously (for example, free jazz musician Pharaoh Sanders) however, if you join one of the many Black Muslim sects (like the Moorish Scientists, the Nation of Islam, or the Five Percenters) you're probably just LARPing. The Moorish Scientists don't even use a real Quran (they use I think the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ mixed with weird black nationalist stuff and call it the Quran), nor do they have legitimate Mosques. The Nation of Islam does have real Mosques (meaning a Sunni or Shiite could visit their Mosque and pray in it), but they have a ton of beliefs that aren't true Muslim beliefs, such as
All of which make them non-Muslim according to mainstream standards.
Five percenters are even worse, while the NOI at least preserves some Islamic practices, they believe that all black people are literally God incarnate and they replace all the Islamic places of interest with places in America (for instance, Harlem is Mecca, Brooklyn is Medina, and Queens is the desert)

Tht sure is a funny way of spelling liberalism.

Yes, specifically edomites.

As a Catholic African, I agree. Most are lukewarm Christian protestants who praise Jesus, but never act on his words. They want people to "love thy enemy" when it comes to having whites forgive them of committing crime, but they become hateful and vindictive when it comes to people doing wrong to them.

Imagine believing that you should be scot-free from committing armed robbery, adultery, and assault, while believing that others should be beaten, fired, or killed for people calling you "tigger" once. That's hardly Christian at all. That's the mentality of Pharisees. Did they disregard the crucial fact that Jesus got killed over him criticizing the Pharisees?

They'll call you a coon if you point that double standard to them. That's ridiculous, you're not a race traitor for telling others to follow the same rules that they expect others to follow.

This so much. They don't listen to the words of the Bible, they only listen to the words of race baiters telling them to beat up or hate whites. I blame the media for vindicating that type of bad behavior.

I noticed that in media, characters who say wrongthink are automatically killed or beaten. So many people have been brainwashed by that propaganda.

Kek

Oh bruh it gets more ridiculous than that. Check this out

Idiot blacks who were sold a lie that Christianity was the "White Man's religion" and Islam was somehow the Black man's religion. Several Muslims, even Sunni Black Muslims believe that Mohammed was a black man (there was one on Christian Prince's show a few days back, and he was Sunni).

They are idiots because while Jesus owned know many slaves, Mohammed owned many, including Bilal who was a black slave. Now Arab Mohammedans or other dumb blacks like to say that oh Bilal was black and was the first to accept Mohammedanism, but oh wait, Bilal the black slave was still a slave even after Mohammed died, and then he was inherited by the first Caliph, Abu Bakr. And he asked Abu Bakr “If you have bought me for yourself then keep me (for yourself), but if you have bought me for Allah’s Sake, then free me for Allah's sake". He was never freed.

Mohammed was super racist, he hated black dogs. He said all sinners would be made literally black and all believers would be made literally white on judgement day. That black people were created from Adam's left shoulder and they are destined for hell, and white people are created from Adam's right shoulder and created for heaven. Instructed to kill black dogs, why not yellow or red dogs? Because BLACK DOGS are the DEVIL! Also said that the devil is an ethiopian guy, and called black people raisin heads.
Idiot blacks become Mohammedans cause they don't know much other than "fight the power" and just want to rebel. Idiots really.

I'd venture a guess that these are the biggest culprits.

Vid related

Yeah, despite Islam actually not being better for blacks, black people (in the US) have some groups that identify Christianity as the leading faith that the same people who kept them enslaved for generations (didn't practice Jubilee) and in some areas fought tooth and nail to keep them a subcaste in the only homeland they ever knew.

So, it makes sense, then, that from a superficial level, you wouldn't affiliate with the religion you know for having people who will discriminate/enslave/murder you (even if those things, particularly the latter two, have restrictions in Christianity that those people just didn't follow).

But it turned some blacks off the prospect of Christianity so much that they weren't interested in taking the time to see if those bad apples were GOOD Christians.

Anybody have those accounts of Jewish-owned slave ships, and the percentage of slave owners in th South who were ethnically Jewish?

I was gonna say the same thing. Even going beyond that, only a tiny fraction of whites owned plantations and farms to begin with, and I would venture to say most of the horror stories we hear about slavery weren’t done by practicing or devout Christians.

Maybe because groups like the KKK lynched blacks because of their desire to "preserve white Protestant America" and because many southern slave owners in the past used the Bible to justify them owning slaves. Some blacks have come to see Christianity as the white mans religion from Europe.

But why Islam?

Islam made a push to go into the prisons. They clean up all that other religions and ideologies don't want. Same playbook as Marxists. Weaponize the weak minded and those without much intelligence or self-control or morals, give them a target to blame for their struggle, i.e. the personal is political, and use them as disposable pawns in a game they are not able to understand. The goal is the same, take down the west, freedom of the individual, and then assert dominance and control. And why? Because they no other way out of this cycle that has been going on since all very long time ago. Call it evil if you want, I call it a way of doing things that is convenient to the most malicious of humans.

Wasn't this a fad in the 60's? I'm not sure it's all that common anymore.

1. It's the primary rival of Christianity
2. It's easy to convert to.
3. It is a well established African religion, especially before European colonization.
4. It's a good way to rebel against European culture.

Well what do you expect with all the scam groups around?

Let's try that again, shall we, OP?

Attached: implying.png (380x288, 125.13K)

>crack is a hell of a drug

Because Western Christianity is superficial anyway.

Attached: Vr3Xs88.jpg (602x430, 113.94K)

They prefer being around brown people.

Because muslims get shit done, for example black muslims cleaned drugs off their street and converted ex dealers. The white christians just let the black neighborhoods rot while they spend on their megachurches.

Paganon here.
I try to find what trade-offs are made within our respective faiths and look around the web for articles that mention what the strengths and weaknesses of different beliefs. Here is a relevant article.
www1.cbn.com/spirituallife/why-are-so-many-westerners-converting-to-islam

because they commit crime and prison converts them.

Here's a way to stop that.

There are more black slaves right now in the Muslim Mideast than the total of the Atlantic slave trade

Why can't prison convert people to Catholicism?

HEY.
Nobody make fun of Yakub's big ass head.

It is literally LARPing. But tons of black Christians are LARPers who believe that blacks are the original Hebrews and white people (and Jews) have been subverting true Christianity for centuries.

Attached: yakub.jpg (659x768, 71.67K)

Why would it?
Islam gives inmates an outlet where to spend their anger toward society. They can just LARP as a Middle-Easterner and find a proper justification to hate Westerners and call themselves persecuted. Islam also permits violence and sexual debauchery much more than Christianity does, so there's that.
Meanwhile Catholicism tells them to find repentance, humility, and mortification. Who wants to do that when you can pick the cool, militarisic, exotic religion instead?

Attached: christ prisoner icon.jpg (370x517, 43.13K)

Because like Mohammed ali, they think Christianity is the white mans religion and Islam is the black mans religion.

Attached: 596a6f2d68a96fe4259c2a0eb5cde25bc423b31c911aa0600031c294537dd8bc.png (595x649 2.22 MB, 210.01K)

The false idea that whiteness equates to Christianity and Islam is a brown and black religion which will free them from that “oppression”: many USA blacks think Christianity was used as a tool to “coerce” them…I speak as someone who is not American and visited the Country a few years ago.