Did the Jews deserve to have their Temple destroyed?

Did the Jews deserve to have their Temple destroyed?

Attached: dstruct.jpg (645x374, 65.92K)

If God didn't want it destroyed, it wouldn't have been destroyed.

Are you gonna accept any answer besides no?

It wasn't 'their' temple

terrible theology

Did jews deserve a temple when they turned it into a den of thieves?

why

Yes, they reaped what they sowed and will always be a cursed people.

1. Jesus rendered the temple obsolete. To see Judaism with both the temple and reverence for Jesus, look to Islam: you’ll notice they had to cut out Christ’s quality of redeemer and even cut out the crucifixion, and they even practice animal sacrifice every Eid. As Jesus has given salvation to the world, we have no need of the temple. What would Christians do with a temple? It’s only role would be giving Christ-rejecting Jews a place to worship.
2. When Julian the Apostate chose to destroy Christianity, his interests extended beyond mere Roman paganism. To drive home his rejection of Christianity, he aided the Jews on an expedition to rebuild the temple, rendering Christ’s prophecy of total destruction false. The construction was post-poned indefinitely when it was suddenly interrupted by random earthquakes, sandstorms, and a random meteor shower of fire destroyed all work. God doesn’t want that temple rebuilt.

Does ANY of us get what we deserve, bro?

pro-tip: nooooooot yeeeeeetttt

Attached: Jesus-is-the-source-of-all-understanding-on-hell.webm (420x360, 8.52M)

Actually, seems pretty solid theology to me. It defers to the absolute sovereignty of God.
Pretty Biblical theology, seems to me

Seems fair enough.

The WTC wasn't a place of worship while the 2nd temple was. Not even remotely the same thing.

If God did it then it's just, nothing God does is wrong.

What can you say about this abomination here in Brazil?

Attached: templo-macedo-696x444.jpg (696x444, 61.06K)

same user you're replying to, but I'm in a different place It's not really the temple, it's located in a different spot, it's inside is completely different, and it has no levitical priesthood conducting sacrifices in it. It's basically a megachurch that serves as both a parish for a pentecostal denomination and a synagogue for local jewish communities. It would receive no attention if it didn't also look like Solomon's temple

Thanks, friend.

Not really. An israeli artist spent 1 million reais to film it burning to ashes once.

Brazil what else.
Doesn't that satanic temple belong to those crazy guys from the Igreja Universal do Reino de Deus?

Why do these kind of cultists love Jews? Didn't they kill the one they say they worship? Don't they believe their cult is the true one?
I don't get this faggots.
If I was to make a scam church I'd go with sound believes.

Makes sense to me.

Attached: image.jpg (568x372, 70.91K)

FWTPS. Representation