The Holy Spirit is just dopamine. Prove me wrong

The Holy Spirit is just dopamine. Prove me wrong.

Attached: hs.jpg (300x168, 14.81K)

The only church where dopamine is mistaken for the Holy Spirit are Charismatic and Pentecostal ones. Is that what you're arguing? Because I'll agree with you.

If you mean something like Catholicism or Orthodoxy, then rather argument further.

Attached: c49fe980694491e3ab7f6b1d27b634c05a1054c16e43bc16eab54ccf550d71bd.jpg (850x821, 86.48K)

The Holy Spirit is dopamine for Protestants, whom use emotion as their litmus test for the Divine Will of God.

The Holy Spirit from a traditional Catholic/Orthodox perspective, is the Will of God being made manifest through the prophets.

Attached: wwc-charismatic-renewal-0975.jpg (1000x667, 509.1K)

heresy?

>>>/fringe/

No it is spinal fluid.

Come in OP. Earth to OP, your thread is calling.

No saint has ever lived a life of hedonism. What do I win?

And yet the same argument wouldn't work for us Protestants.

"But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have told you."

Attached: 20120508-augostino.jpg (242x469, 63.29K)

Literally endorsed by john paul ii.

Nope, it's something totally outside of your self. You can be mentally, and physically tortured, but there's a love that's beyond yourself that brings consolation

You people disgust me. Great will be the day when sacralism returns and the people punish you for your unforgivable blasphemy.

Except the path of Asceticism is not pleasant at all.
This is how stupid you sound.

Error.

The universe is just lsd. Prove me wrong.

we can all play the insanity game, if you want

< #whoIsTheThirdPersonOfTheTrinity
cathodox who don't know orthodox theology / their own traditions. Why should I be surprised.

I lol'd

nailed it. The ecstatic Saints will also attest to this. I'm bewildered at the lack of knowledge of Church history by people who are constantly "muh traditions"

Attached: dafuq-am-i-reading-online.jpg (600x1147, 62.95K)

it's a rhetorical simplification of an aspect of the Holy Spirit, unless you mean to imply that the Holy Spirit is/of the intellect, and possessed all the sacred authors or something

Shame on anyone not saging this thread

So heresy then

Yawn.

What is it?

Holy sprit is dopamine

No dopamine is just ecstasy aka trance.

The next person to call the Holy Spirit, the Lord and the Giver of Life who proceeds from the Father (and the son) an “it” is gonna give me a hernia. I’ve heard it so many times and it’s starting to get to me.

Then what pronoun should we call the Holy Spirit?

Well let’s see
Gee idk… what would you call the spirit of the male deity?

Let's call him Bob, Bob who proceeds from the Father and the Son, and Bob who inspired the prophets.