Commie-Cortez: Mass Government Intervention! End Private Transportation! End Consumer Rights!

Democrats’ plans to counteract climate change will involve “massive government intervention” into Americans’ lives, one of the chief proponents admitted in an interview Thursday morning.

Appearing on NPR, she was asked if she’s prepared to tell Americans outright that her plans involve “massive government intervention.”

“As you know, congresswoman, one reason that people are politically conservative are skeptical of efforts to combat climate change is that it sounds to them like it requires massive government intervention, which they just don’t like,” Steve Inskeep asked. “Are you prepared to put on that table that, ‘Yes actually they’re right, what this requires is massive government intervention’?”

“It does, it does, yeah, I have no problem saying that,” Ocasio-Cortez quickly replied. “Why? Because we have tried their approach for 40 years. For 40 years we have tried to let the private sector take care of this. They said, ‘We got this, we can do this, the forces of the market are going to force us to innovate.’”

Despite her Green New Deal including plans to remake “every” building in the United States, impose Medicare-for-All, as well as a universal basic income, Ocasio-Cortez said her proposals are small compared to the crisis the world faces. [Her office posted an updated outline of the plan today.]

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/5729035/Green-New-Deal-FAQ.pdf
news.grabien.com/story-ocasio-cortez-fixing-global-warming-requires-massive-governm

It is not hyperbole to contend that GND is likely the most ridiculous and un-American plan that’s ever been presented by an elected official to voters. Not merely because it would necessitate a communist strongman to institute, but also because the societal cost are unfathomable.

While some of the specifics need to be ironed out, the plan’s authors assure that this “massive transformation of our society” needs some “clear goals and a timeline.” The timeline is ten years. Here are some of the goals:

Ban affordable energy. GND calls for the elimination of all fossil fuel energy production, the lifeblood of American industry and life, which includes not only all oil but also natural gas — one of the cheapest sources of American energy, and one of the reasons the United States has been able to lead the world in carbon-emissions reduction.

[Treason!]

Eliminate nuclear energy. The GND also calls for eliminating all nuclear power, one of the only productive and somewhat affordable “clean” energy sources available to us, in 11 years. This move would purge around 20 percent of American energy production so you can rely on intermittent wind for your energy needs.

[Buffoons!]

Attached: Commie-Cortez.jpg (480x360, 20.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Rc9Da
thefederalist.com/2019/02/07/ten-most-insane-requirements-green-new-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eliminate 99 percent of cars. To be fair, under the GND, everyone will need to retrofit their cars with Flintstones-style foot holes or pedals for cycling. The authors state that the GND would like to replace every “combustion-engine vehicle” — trucks, airplanes, boats, and 99 percent of cars — within ten years. Charging stations for electric vehicles will be built “everywhere,” though how power plants will provide the energy needed to charge them is a mystery.

[Fuck them, seriously, I won't give up my old trucks.]

Gut and rebuild every building in America. Markey and Cortez want to “retrofit every building in America” with “state of the art energy efficiency.” I repeat, “every building in America.” That includes every home, factory, and apartment building, which will all need, for starters, to have their entire working heating and cooling systems ripped out and replaced with… well, with whatever technology Democrats are going invent in their committee hearings, I guess.

[Buy guns - lots of guns - do not let them tear down your homes without a fight to the death!]

Eliminate air travel. GND calls for building out “highspeed rail at a scale where air travel stops becoming necessary.” Good luck Hawaii! California’s high-speed boondoggle is already in $100 billion dollars of debt, and looks to be one of the state’s biggest fiscal disasters ever. Amtrak runs billions of dollars in the red (though, as we’ll see, trains will also be phased out). Imagine growing that business model out to every state in America?

[Trains being eliminated is communist enough! Get fucking lost!]

Ban meat. Ocasio-Cortez admits that we can’t get zero emissions in 10 years “because we aren’t sure that we’ll be able to fully get rid of farting cows and airplanes that fast.” The only way to get rid of farting cows is to get rid of beef.

[You are looking to make A HELL OF LOT of us Burgers very, very angry! We'll keep on ranching, hunting and butchering to get our meat, legal or not!]

Read all the other GARBAGE this communist nutcase proposed here:

archive.fo/Rc9Da
thefederalist.com/2019/02/07/ten-most-insane-requirements-green-new-deal/

It would be immediately challenged in the courts if it even was to have a slight chance of passing.

They have problems banning guns, they really going after our cars and food too? Not to mention this invasion of privacy into residential homes to "upgrade" them.

I won't be putting up with this bullshit.

Most. Tyrannical. Piece. Of. Shit. Ever. Seen.

There is NO way this could be legal, let alone enforced, in America.

You can't bulldoze people's homes because they are "old fashioned" or not "tech friendly" enough for a bunch of snotty yuppies, thats just ridiculous and it would cause more Wacos to happen all over the damn place.

Filters and reported for being a kike Shilling for literal cia niggers . Any publicity is good publicity and this person didn't exist until you spammed them. The Holocaust was very funny.

Jill Stein, when will you speak out against this memetic theft?

2012!

This spic WHORE is stealing Jill Stein’s political platform!

Attached: 7D2699CA-81FF-4D13-8B7B-095D33E50175.jpeg (750x949, 132.89K)

Creative, Google!

Attached: E39C8959-C92E-4BB3-A5C2-746E1658CD8F.jpeg (750x768, 149.26K)

Calling Cortez or any american politician a communist is an insult to communism. They are fucking liberals not communists, learn the fucking difference.

this makes (((Cortez))) hard

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x355, 209.54K)

Here in the UK the center left has drifted so far to the left that they have the same policies as the green party. It really fucks them up because having 2 parties with the exact same policies just waters down the votes for both parties.

I didn't know that there are muslim commies

It should go:

johnny, you do the world's worst killcen imitation ever. give it up, and just let killcen get out of the hospital. we all know it's you.

tbh, I'm super tired of keeping 30 year old Toyotas running in my convalescence. It's getting harder every year.

WARNING: OP is actually glow in the dark CIA nigger johnny neptune, pretending to be killcen, using smoke and mirrors reverse psychology tactics to push his liberal agenda.

Johnny is lousy at larping. He only knows how to be one thing: a democrat.

i know. thats why its so easy to tell that he's OP

The green party are the furthest left mainstream party we have.
They want no borders and free money for everyone, kill all the white men.. stuff like that.

And to pay for it all they are going to harness green energy to make everyone rich like a few other countries tried and totally failed to do in Europe.

The problem with Johnny is he thinks he's post-ideology. He's actually post-truth. He's a postmodern nihilist who doessn't have any principle save his own buttgasms and comfort. He's a typical Boomer who took the bribe.

Sad. Many such cases.

← also johnny, trying to use his reverse psychology jedi mindgames

← not fooling anybody, this is johnny

Still, I hate to admit that I kind of like him. He reminds me of my cousin the meth addict. Fun, funny, a big fish in a small pond kinda guy. Plus his woman is all about the Katzen.

Johnny, what's the most illegal thing you've ever done with your Dick Richards?

brb i have to take 475mgs of prednisone

Doesn't make them far left

Meh seems true
Calling bullshit on this, greens are retarded socdems but they aren't that retarded

I've been using a debian-based distro for two weeks now, a resource heavy one. It is such a piece of shit, though everything works. I kinda want to reformat today. Hopefully Ocassional-Cortex will take away my OS choices for "efficiency sake," and I won't have to do this anymore.

Richard Stallman is a Greener, or was it a Geiner? Hard to believe a man can get that gutsy hanging out at home with his ethernet disconnected and no job.

Why don't you use regular Debian

RMS is a living legend, shit in some areas but mostly he pretty good

I usually prefer openbox to xfce but I get lazy if I break something and basically boot into a canonical disc and then get annoyed and wind up installing it. I'm mentally ill when it comes to constantly reformatting and distro hopping and having my systems in a broken or dysfunctional state.

I haven't even gotten around to Devuan. It's usually Trisquel, CB++, Xubuntu, or just plain old fucking Ubuntu.

Now that CoC and systemdicks have taken over I'll be stuck using some older version of whatever. I can't get by on Puppy but probably CB or Trisquel Mini 7.

Why not try them in a vm instead of constantly distro hopping?

Because it's not so much about trying new distros as it is being dissatisfied with something about every one that I use. There's always some tradeoff that tries my patience.

I'm not a security professional or anything like that. I can install proprietary wireless drivers or an nvidia card through the terminal, do a few sudo apt-gets and removes, turn on ufw, and that's mostly it. I like gnu tools, like using software that doesn't have to be stolen, even if subpar at times, and sticking my thumb into the eye of the surveillance economy. I like keeping old hardware running, learning a little more here and there, but by trade I'm an historian. I just write shit, save it in docx, and fix the formatting when I get to a computer at school.

I don't think he's in here

Attached: COVFEFE.webm (856x648, 6.69M)

It doesn't really matter either way. Apparently he's a scumbag forum slider on orders from Watkins, whose site it is and therefore whose prerogative it is. Two strikes, boomer and jewish shill. I'm sure there's a third reason to hit the accelerator but I don't know it yet.

To me being far left is when you propose things that even you know wont actually work but its OK because you will never have to actually implement them. Which covers all 3 mainstream parties here.
Its certainly a long way from the 90s and early 2000s when the center left actually had center left policies with which they dominated politics and achieved large majorities.

if you ask me, anything from the center to the right has recently become neo-nazi communist radical faggotry.

it seems that you right wing weirdos have nothing, especially not any real life exerience or history with women, so you've tried to fabricate a non-existent radicalism from liberals, who constitute the majority of America by far, and who mainly choose to mind their own business, which is exactly what you're so unskilled at.

you fucking sexless, frustrated, disenfranchised loners remind me of high school shooters, who try to pretend that the well-adjusted, psychologically stable student body pose a 'threat'….

TRANSLATION: you're faggots

This is why I backup older operating systems. Get on a P2P client, there are those like me who share them (including older Windows and Macintosh OS's WITH serials).

Indeed. I've been busy the last couple days, just checking in for now to see whats up. Glad to see people interested in REAL NEWS.

>>>/prepare/1

^ because if you don't, you'll regret it when the USSA finally collapses.

and while the rest of the world 'understands' how you guys got rejected into your bitter adulthood, and how you saw illiterate Trump as a 'pat on the back' to jump in on the 'wave of blind misplaced anger', FINALLY feeling like you were 'part of something', thinking this was your eventual opportunity to not be laughed at….

that doesnt make it any less laughable and pathetic.

TRANSLATION: you are the minority, you've been replaced by niggers and spics, and your 'imaginary great days of America' ever existed, so of course they can't 'come back again'…

I'm living in a small town, all prepped and ready for the end of this shithole country so I REALLY DON'T CARE.

Have them try to make my day…. I'll drag them down to the bowels of HELL with me going out blasting. Don't fucking care anymore. Just don't.

speaking of 'real news':

your religion is imaginary, based on delusional lies and transparent falsehoods, your 'messiah' never existed (you have never had a single shred of evidence that he existed, other than the bullshit you've been told by other delusional fools, and you'll die without having any evidence) and as much as you try, you'll never convince anybody to change their lives and begin following you on your downward spiral….

more details as they become available

correction:

nobody's ever going to 'come after you' in your tree stump. they don't even realize you exist, and if they did, your incessant 'prepare' mantra would instantly repel them, so they avoid you like the plague.

while you fester in fear and gather dust, life goes on, society becomes less and less recognizable, yet people don't care, and in fact they will continue to accept this unrecognizable World more and more with each passing day, and will increasingly avoid you and your 'message' equally as exponentially.

Nobody will heed your warnings, and life will continue, children will laugh and play in the park while the sun shines and a cool breeze blows in their hair, young lovers will bond, couples will get married and have children, futures will be planned and fulfilled, and young people will grow old, and watch their children become adults….

Martial law will not be instilled….

Nuclear war will not happen….

5G will not destroy life….

Chemtrails will not control people's minds…

The Earth will continue to be a globe and not a flat plane….

And we will continue to orbit the Sun….

And on your deathbed you will finally realize that you literally flushed your entire life down the toilet, consumed with irrational fear and convinced that you could predict the future….

But you didn't predict the future at all…

All you did was repeat the same paranoid conspiracy theories that you read, bullshit from other people, none of them original, and none of them ever came true….

So your fantastical imaginary concept of 'going down with guns blazing' will remain yet another unfulfilled, far-fetched and wildly unrealistic prediction that never comes true.

Im not being a dickhead, and i do NOT dislike you.

All im saying is that the world doesn't want to 'learn' because they've already heard all of this before. Its all available everywhere you look on the internet, plastered all over youtube, every mom and pop, their kids (and even grandma) have heard it all before….

And They DON'T WANT to prepare

so it's a massive wasted effort.

they DON'T DESERVE to be saved.

and…… AND…. you've been 'warning' people for decades…. convinced the entire time that 'the end' was right around the corner….

But the end never arrived…..

decades passed, so you kept adjusting your goalposts, continually reassuring yourself that 'now we are truly in the final stages'…

decades ago, you NEVER warned people that we would still be here in 2019….

you were convinced that 'the end' would've happened by now….

so, based on that pattern, your current warnings are just as empty and premature as the warnings you've been giving since the 1970s…..

in other words, your track record of accuracy is shit

Let's just be honest, okay?….

The fact that your parents brainwashed you with Christianity, and the fact that you had been spoonfed the concept of 'the end of times' and 'the rapture' means that you are hardwired and predisposed to the notion that 'the world is about to end' ( the exact same nonsense Christians have been telling everybody since your ridiculous imaginary religion was first conceived)

It's become redundant, and with each passing day less and less people believe in the mind-numbing bulshit mantra of Christianity… the world realizes 'the end of times' is an imaginary fabricated concept.

In a way, your parents are to blame.

if it wasn't for their forced religion during your childhood, you wouldn't have the 'end of times' bullshit embedded into your psyche….

and if they had never fucked your mind up with their INSANE IMAGINARY 'JESUS' BULLSHIT, you might be happy right now.

but you are not happy

youre too busy trying to convince others to be miserable

Sure, life on earth is rapidly changing, and not necessarily for the better.

DUUHHHH……

but only if you focus on it….

however, oddly enough, when you DON'T sit around focusing on the 'scary' nd the 'negative', life is pretty much the same way its always been, and always will be…

Spring is right around the corner… Flowers blooming, green grass, trees getting their leaves back, birds chirping, cool breezes, gentle sunsets, etc etc etc

and there you'll sit, locked in your stale self-imposed prison of needless fear.

OK…. I'm back now…..

Gots lots to read I see….

You are wrong about this. Just READ the fucking OP. They actually want the government to force us to "rebuild" and "upgrade" [AKA SPY ON WITH BIG TECH "SMART" CRAP] our homes.

They also want to disarm us too! They want to take away our cars and trucks too!

How is this fucking NOT provoking us and coming after us!?

You are NOT stupid

not at all

but your decision to dwell in paranoid fear
waiting for 'a final conflagration' that's
never going to happen was one of THE
dumbest decisions you've ever made

you actually made a conscious decision to
sacrifice happiness so you could feed your
addiction to a preventable paranoud misery

I'm going to have to take a small break, something happened…. I'll be back to talk soon.

I actually don't live in misery, I've been enjoying coffee today, sweeping up the place listening to Franz Liszt's opera the last few hours. I actually live COMFORTABLY…. and I'm going to make sure it STAYS that way. Know what I mean?

No…. No they actually DON'T….
thats just exaggerated hyperbole…
it means nothing… its bullshit….

and even if it WAS true (which it isnt)
it wouldn't matter, because it would never
happen…….. who cares what one or two
people 'want' ?…… there are a far greater number of people out there who want neon unicorns to fly out of their asses….

yep

excellent

Perhaps its "exaggerated hyper-threats" that they started, not me. I'm just warning others about it, and I get mad when threats are made, especially if they interfere with my retirement lifestyle.

← proof that this isnt reall killcen

jhonny, when is killcen getting out of the hospital?

it doesn't matter what 'they' ay or want.
it will never happen

thats not killcen your talking to

I'll make sure I'm ready if they come marching near my property thats all.

You are believing hyperbole rumors kid. I'm not dead, see here:

hey, faggot….

stfu

btw, one of Jim's crew started that rumor

They didn't that much, I only went to church around Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas. Never brainwashed, I was just born told Christ died so our sins would be forgiven. No one every told me much more than that, I have learned on my own. I was born-again in a way when I realized just how corrupt the world is, once I found out about Bohemian Grove and all that pedo/child sacrificing shit they do.

I was busy helping a feral cat who had been poisoned for a couple days, and when i came back in here, there were idiots saying that killcen was dead and THEY WERE PRETENDING TO BE ME

so… Yeah……

stfu, faggot

translation: you read someone else's nonsense

On the contrary, I do provide solutions and tips to get out of all this HELL they are bringing this world into: >>>/prepare/

I'm not in this just to scare people, I'm here to wake them the fuck up and form more prepared warriors when SHTF, so America can survive all this, maybe someday we can overthrow it too.

otherwise, it would be VERY coincidental how your words and concepts are IDENTICAL to the words and concepts of EVERYBODY ELSE WHO READ THE SAME NONSENSE

yeah, but look around……………

the world has already heard it before

If they wanted to change their lives over this information, they would have done it a long long long long time ago

Every little bit of resistance and stubbornness to change helps believe it or not. I'm convinced of that, and if I have to be I'll resist all this bullshit till I'm dead. And if I'm lucky, I'll convince others of doing the same.

for such a free-willed, head-strong, independent thinker, your religious belief system SURE DOES SEEM LIKE A CULT OF BRAINWASHED SHEEPLE, BLINDLY FOLLOWING AN IMAGINARY MYTH

AKA they're not putting spy gadgets in my home or taking away my guns! Not unless they want to bring a SWAT team so we can play cops vs old disgruntled rifleman.

What I really want is just to be left alone. Thats just the way it is.

hows your luck going so far?

seriously…. how many people have told you that you changed the way they live their life?

Thats sounds good……

but its disingenuous
what you really want is to change the world

Well, a couple I think. I have a few friends who are also "preppers" (not as hardcore as I am though, but they are prepared for smaller emergencies). Some of their wives don't appreciate me too much, because they think what I do is a bit "crazy" and I'll admit it, I'm ready for the end of the world.

oh, the IRONY:

im continually accused of being a 'liberal democrat' for 'just wanting to be left alone'

…. I guess the difference between you and me is I think other people should be left alone, too

Unlike you I don't feel the need to push my beliefs on other people and try to change their lives

a word to the wise:

You would waste a lot less time if you just focused on the end of your life, (and enjoying what's left of it to the best of your ability) and stopped worrying about 'the end of the world'….

I think other people should be left alone. Just so long as they are not harming someone else or invading our country illegally. Otherwise I'm fine with them.

Well I'm prepared for it, thats all. Like I said, I live pretty comfortably and I'd like it to STAY that way……..even as the world burns down if it comes down to that.

honestly ?……..
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I BELIEVE

AND I SAY IT IN HERE ALL THE TIME

and while everyone accuses me of being
a 'left wing liberal', you and i know that's
not true, because believing that people should be left alone free to live their lives no matter what makes them happy as long as they are not hurting anyone else or jeopardizing us as a whole is the AMERICAN WAY

'comfortable' doesn't equate to happiness

laughter, silliness, playfulness, laughing at yourself
THOSE ARE THE THINGS THAT EQUATE TO HAPPINESS

You know WHY they think your a leftist, Johnny? You believe the "muh Russia" fairy tails the DNC and insiders made up to undermine Trump's presidency and demonize his supporters. Thats ALL that is about too, revenge tactics thats all it is.

I do laugh at myself sometimes, when you guys post memes about me being a tin foil nutcase. It actually DOES make me laugh, even though I know I'm right.

and although you perceive me
as being annoying (which i am)
im just being silly, goofing,
playing, messing with people

like a little kid

and i laugh all the time

I don't think your annoying, maybe others do. Actually, you can be SOMETIMES, when posting pornographic or violent material, that gets annoying.

excellent, dude….

im glad we talked today, and im glad that you finally got out of the hospital. I hope you learned a valuable lesson from your suicide attempt, because there's a lot of reasons to be alive right now, and I hope you learned to lay off the meth a little bit because its not good for you…

You had a close call, and obviously God wasn't ready for you to join him up in heaven just yet

(but I still think you are a danger to yourself and you might attempt suicide again if things don't go your way oh, so I suggest inpatient treatment for a couple years)

Imma help wendy with dinner.. we're making vegan Mexican tonight.

Seeya soon, you fucking psycho

Attached: 1080_30_8.51_Feb072019_5914_0241_0241.webm (940x1332, 5.48M)

I probably don't want to see whatever that is.

Yes you do

killcen tried to kill himself?

You wish.

yes, but he's okay. once he gets all the meth out of his system, he'll be back to his old ways again….

which is doing more meth, staying awake for days on end, and freaking out about shit he can't control.

Well well, lookie what we have here!

Attached: SHE IS A JEW.webm (1920x1080, 1.52M)