“Th-the Pope isn’t speaking ex-cathedra, so it doesn’t matter that I ignore it”

“Th-the Pope isn’t speaking ex-cathedra, so it doesn’t matter that I ignore it”
BTFO
So, Catholic larpers, when are you going to realize that global warming is the biggest issue right now, being anti-mass-immigration is a sin, and people who were raped by priests are devils?

Attached: D5F30AE0-024E-4183-A1E7-373D3299BAD5.jpeg (1200x1515, 182.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ncregister.com/daily-news/in-new-book-pope-francis-addresses-homosexuality-and-the-clergy
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget, we have to accept sodomites

Attached: Come out of her, my people.png (600x600, 416.75K)

Always and forever

Attached: AF1CED6C-FA54-4D84-A948-A4B4088BC54C.jpeg (768x1024, 753.96K)

A truly repentant sodomite is no longer a sodomite.

Catholics support gay marriage more than the average American so I don’t think they’re gonna repent once they’re married

That's right, but remember, who are you to judge gay people?

Attached: Come out of her, my people.jpg (661x585, 85.83K)

This is bait

Catholicism has great explanatory power that draws the intellectually lazy. For most, they have a first principle that God is specially guiding their institution so they don't individually have to know the theological arguments.
See if this matches your experience: Catholics either don't know their own basic doctrine, or they're hyperfocused and intellectual

Attached: chart.4ad314b8ac2e4dc588b7fb139a615dfc.png (600x400, 17.05K)

Wrong pic

Attached: Religiousviewsongaymarriage1e1343810087881.png (286x361, 13.46K)

Of course, this post wasn’t meant to be about gay marriage and I don’t want that to be the takeaway; this post is a reminder that everything the pope says (even not ex-Cathedra statements) are binding on Catholics and tradcaths are the biggest larpers of all

Yeah, your OP was very threatening to people that don't really care to actually learn church documents and Prots who think one verse of the bible can be used to "refute" a different verse.

I'm going to save my time and not do that
"The amount of energy necessary to refute blatant misinformation is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce them." - Alberto Brandolini

Attached: 1472832471539.png (491x585, 55.99K)

Face it, you lost

Catholics may support gay marriage, but the Catholic Church does not.

Yes it does, from the pope to the priests

Who would have known when bishops come together in things called councils are infallible?
What is the ordinary Magisterium of the church?
Lol
Is this just bait OP or are you actually a faggot?

Prove it faggot.
Oh wait you can't.
t. Catechism of the Catholic Church
REEEEE IT CAN'T BE HOW CAN I MAKE FUN OF CATHOLICS NOWS REEE
MUH James Martin
MUH pedo priests
MUH pope Francis likes faggots
m.ncregister.com/daily-news/in-new-book-pope-francis-addresses-homosexuality-and-the-clergy
t. Pope Francis new book

So keep your forked tongue inside your mouth snake. And remember your grave sin:
"Thou shalt not bear false witness"

Can someone stop being gay?

Yes they can. Through God all things are possible

Climate change is a trick to institute a secular original sin that can only be cleansed by technocrats.

Might need to go to confession to that anger bud.

If a type of person could describe orthoposters it would be the short, bald guy who is really insecure and acts aggressive because of it

Attached: a6ff6ae3572c2026a9287b61efd836be06d74ae7070f660ed35d422f9d598781.png (1280x720, 376.75K)

HOLY
LEL

And you need to read other materials besides anti-Catholic propaganda.

It’s not anti-Catholic propaganda, it’s lumen gentium
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html

A sedevacant prot why am I not surprised.

I literally stopped caring about homosexuals.
Only a mere fraction of them will ever truly convert in their hearts.
We should help those few who come to us to come to terms with themselves and accept that they have a cross to bear, but we shouldn't be appeasing their bodily desires.
It's fine to have affection and love for the same sex, but it must be made clear that there are fine lines that shouldn't be crossed.

Homosexuals are dangerous because:
a, bad morals
b, promiscous sex life
c, hotbed of new kind of STDs
d, undue political power

No-one would care to "hunt" them if they were moral people who did what they can to fit into society. Sadly they do anything and everything to stand out and force society to change for them instead of the other way around.

Yes it's called friendship and two man can love each other like true bothers.
The problem is the new definition of love modern world has invented. Love=sex now.

Indeed.
And most people today don't have friends anymore.

You got a point. Still, what you quoted is not infaillible document, easy way out, but it works.
In definitive I think it destroy the catholic strict hierarchical vision, the spiritual charismatic (real ascetics and monks) should have more place.

Were getting to the point when greeting your bros with an hug is seen as gay.

Holy shit the OP isn’t advocating for any specific denom. It’s not Orthodox or Sedevacantist or even Protestant. It’s just a quotation from Lumen Gentium to put Catholic larpers in their place

What's wrong user, you don't agree that everyone is part of the same religion? I mean, we are all the same you know.

My Priest doesn't agree with homosexual marriage so its not "LARPing" my dear friend. Nice try though.

I mean its obvious that nobody here actually cares about whatever argument the opposition is putting out.
Kek

It’s not all about gay marriage, it’s about tradcath vitriol against Pope Francis being excused as “n-not ex cathedra so I can just ignore it” reread this post

My post still works.

Besides you've been using and other images as examples again and again, so I can talk about them if I want to. Let me continue arguing by saying this: If the Pope wants trad priests to stop being trad, he can further explain that he's not talking about respecting them(homos/transgenders) as human beings(which is what it sounds like anyways), but talking about how their sexuality should be treated as legitimate.
and then the auto-excommunication would step in

Again

I seem to notice a pattern here…