Smartphones Monitor How Goyim Walk, Type And Spend Their Free Time

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | https:// archive.fo/isnXt
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

Forget Face ID: a collaboration between the Defense Department and a NY-based company called TWOSENSE.AI, has birthed an artificial intelligence algorithm that could be embedded in smartphones and will be able to identify the device owner by the way they talk, type, walk and even by how "they spend their free time".

TWOSENSE.AI is working with the Department of Defense to build a SaaS product that could eventually replace access cards currently used to verify the identities of DOD employees when logging onto the department's networks.

The AI constantly monitors the user's behavior, including how they carry the device, type on it and even walk. The system then automatically verifies the user's identity using these parameters, enabling them to work seamlessly on their secure network without having to login each time.

Similar to privacy-stripping developments in China, the system updates a "trust score" as it tracks these metrics, based on the algorithm's level of confidence that the correct person is using the device. Jeremy Corey, chief of the Defense Information Systems Agency’s Cyber Innovation Division said in May: "The score is checked to ensure it meets the desired threshold. This threshold is predetermined by the organization we are piloting our prototype with. This could be configured by the application owner, so long as it is within the authorizing official's accepted level of risk."

The $2.4 million contract was awarded in October through the Army's other transaction authority, which allows certain agencies to sign contracts for advanced research outside of the scope of the Federal Acquisition Regulation. 75 prototypes were supposed to have already been delivered last year for testing, according to a technical director at DISA. After testing, the technology will be embedded in certain smartphones at the manufacturing level before being acquired by the DOD. We're guessing this excludes Huawei from becoming a potential partner on the project.

Dr. Dawud Gordon, CEO of TWOSENSE.AI said: “Both DISA and TWOSENSE.AI believe that continuous authentication is the cornerstone of securing identity. Behavior-based authentication is invisible to the user, therefore it can be used continuously without creating any extra work.”

The project is reportedly working through "existing partnerships" between DISA, Qualcomm and Samsung.

archive.fo/Yjg3f
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-08/forget-face-id-smartphones-will-monitor-how-workers-walk-type-and-spend-their-free

Attached: Smartphones Monitor How Goyim Walk, Type And Spend Their Free Time.png (1000x667, 468.21K)

I can't believe so many people buy this garbage.

ive seen hi tech shunning contractors go from indestructible flip phones to iphones just because of shit like facetime

a lot of people who are averse to signing up for (((social media))) will do so because their phones now require it everything is being done in tandem by these big friendly tech giants for the (((consumers benefit)))

just y

What I hate is even some of the newer linux OS is shilling this too, not so heavily but ubuntu now comes with Apps for Amazon and Google. Fuck that shit, I just uninstall that crap and install software I like on there. But when linux begins shilling this crap, we know there is a problem.

As for mandating that crap to activate your phone, WHAT THE FUCK!? People go along with it? Sick.

Digital cattle ranching.

This disinformation needs to stop.

Regardless if you have a dumb phone (like pictured) or a smart phone, cell towers can pinpoint you location by using triangulation (three towers) to literally 3/4 of a mile. Pursuant to that, they also have the ability to track movement across towns, cities and states. So embedded software or not, cell companies can easily determine how and where you go in a 24 hour period. They know how long you've spent at location A and how often you're at location B. Again regardless of whether you use a dumb phone or not. Things like AI only serve to make location more precise.

Fuck all that.
I'm going back to smoke signals.

Attached: 87c30a2b0742c8deb6209f26f6d023d7.jpg (736x380, 45.18K)

They do sell Faraday bags for phones to block out wifi/gps signals.

However, a "smartphone" is much worse because it holds A LOT more data. At least with a flip phone all they can get is caller IDs if its hacked. I even cover up the camera, so they can't remotely snoop on me or my surroundings. I have the ringer on high so I can hear when someone calls me from the other room, as to mitigate mic spying too. Thats the way to do it.

My flip phone is too heavy. My hands shake and I think I’m going to drop it every time I get a call.

You can also make a faraday box yourself purchasing local materials.

Does anyone here seriously believe that flip phones are any less compromised?

They're not as good as wired landline phones, but they're way better than "smart"phone botnet crap out there.

So yes. All I use my flip phone for is to make calls. No internet. No texting. None of that. So all they can get is those caller IDs. And my camera is covered up, so good luck trying to use that to spy on me. And if I want privacy where I travel, I'll simply leave my flip phone at home when I drive around.

it is not about location data it is about building a profile. the more sensors a phone has the more data it can collect, the more processing power it has the more of that data it can process and send back in cheap to process chunks.

At least this'll racially profile shitksins among many others who don't deserve it

THAT, and at least flip phones don't have Facebook and Google apps built in that suck up all your data and sell it off to other third parties.

Remember: government is only HALF the enemy here, "Big Tech" is a whole other beast we need to get off our backs too. And YES, those fuckers work together hand-in-hand!

I actually made a whole article about it (three times) but the BO removed the thread every single time. It explained exactly how big tech and government work together to spy on you!

i've tried using a flip phone and its pretty luxurious in a weird way. you miss a lot of the drama that you can do without because you have no social media. also there is even 3g video call on. and the best feature is you can actually turn it off (removable batterty)

Attached: fn1 (5).jpg (1280x719, 160.71K)

Thats likely true, it spies on everything.

I say chuck it. Switch to a cheap flip phone. Don't bring it into your bedroom or any other room where you want privacy. Just cover up the camera, put it in an isolated place and turn up the ringer to high so you can hear if someone calls. That simple!

WHO CARES ?!! nobody ever promised you privacy over digital devices. your constitutional right to privacy can still be enjoyed by sitting in a tree stump, (which you do) so stop your whining

lol wrong. they are getting more than just 'caller IDs. they are monitoring and storing every single word you say on your phone calls, they are gathering every person you call and creating a spiderweb 'social network' of association, and most importantly THEY CAN PASSIVELY LISTEN TO EVERYTHING YOU SAY THROUGH YOUR FLIP PHONE'S MIC EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT USING THE PHONE just like they could always do with a landline phone, even when it was 'hung up' resting in it's cradle on the base.

the real question here is:

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK??
if you didn't realize they would make maximum utilization of these abilities offered by digital technology, then you're a dumbass.

of course they can do this and of course they ARE doing it.

and they're doing much, much more….

but who cares?

and as a smartphone user, i can tell you this:

i would NEVER allow the facebook app to be enabled on any of my devices, or use any other app or website that requires a facebook account as cross verification.

Who cares? Anyone that cares about NEWS should care. This is honest news reporting. This is what the news is supposed to do! Expose corruption. Expose unsatisfying facts. Expose controversial topics such as this.

Its called NEWS! REAL NEWS.

THE "GOYIM" HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!

ive got news for you, killcen….

The D.O.D. has been operating different versions of their monitoring programs since WWII

Like Minaret and echelon….

and when your old landline phone was rested in it's cradle (see attached pic) you THOUGHT it was 'hung up', but in all actuality, only the speaker in the earpiece as disconnected.

The government COULD and DID use this archaic technological ability to listen to people's conversations in their houses through the landline mouthpiece….

Attached: dreamstime_s_8075513.jpg (775x515, 31.84K)

You could always easily unlpug those when need be though. And they don't have all kinds of other data or third party services imbedded within them.

Also another major point to add: they still had to physically tap the lines around your premise to do it!

yes that was one sensor and could unplug it from the wall.

wow the damage control is really off the hook on this thread.

PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION

the act of creating a plausible 'investigation sequence' to make it appear that they arrested citizens through legal investigation techniques, when they actually obtained the evidence by violating your constitutional privacy rights….

Theyve been using PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION for decades and decades.

AGAIN: they could listen to you in your house, even when your old landline was 'hung up'

Attached: old-retro-vintage-rotary-phone-telephone-isolated-23680015.jpg (1300x1009, 122.55K)

Q: how often did you unplug your landline from the wall in the 1960s ?

how about the 1970s ?

and the 1980s ?

BE HONEST, KILLCEN !!!!
HOW OFTEN DID YOU UNPLUG YOUR LANDLINE FROM THE WALL, AWARE THAT THEY COULD LISTEN TO YOU?

Because what they plan to do with all of that information is worse than merely gathering it.

Take your meds

TRUE STORY (I retract details to keep proper OPSEC). Around 20 years ago several neighbors of mine were all contacted by FBI men, at their doors. They were simply asking questions about me, what I did, my hobbies, if I go out a lot and when. One of them was a friend so he alerted me about it. Glad he did.

About a month passed. Big deal right? Well one day a white van pulled up around our block. Turned out to be some kind of power company, so I speculate. They ended up going around the post where my landline was (during this time I was using an old landline phone). I saw them with my own eyes, they tapped it. Nothing was wrong with that line before. I figured this had something to do with those questions.

So, I disconnected the landline completely from the side of my house for three months. No one could call, I couldn't call either. Had EVERYTHING done by mail or by calling via paying by phone booth around the corner of town.

Eventually, the SAME van was spotted some months later, and they disconnected the tap.

I never said YOU shouldn't care

I said WHO CARES ?

meaning I DON'T CARE
and whoever does care
should've known better
and if it bothers you that much
fucking disconnect, dammit

by the way, youre on the internet

the real reason shills are getting so nervous is that the bulk of today's control grid is based on consent. this is why governments around the world are pushing 5G and cashless, to remove the need for consent.

if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about, and if you have nothing to worry about, you have nothing to hide. amirite?

it used to be so much more expensive to do this sort of thing, the cheaper this stuff is, the more people have access to it. imagine facebook went bankrupt, their biggest asset would be all the data they collected ((unwittingly)), and they could sell it to anyone.

ANOTHER TRUE STORY:
(even though you'll think I'm lying)

in 1996 i was pulled over while driving out of Atlanta. I had a suspended license, no insurance, and i was transporting drugs down to Macon.

the Henry County Deputy took my (suspended & expired) license back to his cruiser to 'run me' on his computer. while i was telling my ex-wife goodbye, knowing i was about to go to jail, and giving her instructions about how to bail me out, the Deputy got out of his car and approached my car…

but he wasnt walking normally.

He was kinda squatting, walking kinda crouched down, taking weird slow steps to my car. He had my license in his hand, his arm extended out in front of him…

and thats when he made a mistake :

He told me, "YOU HAVE A DO NOT APPREHEND, SIR!"

i asked him, "what did you just say?" and he repeated, "You have a do not apprehend, sir. Have a nice day!"

I started up my car, trembling in my boots, and drove back to my house. I called the Henry County Sheriff's Office, and told the dispatcher what just happened, and she looked me up on her computer. I could hear her tapping the keys.

"Yep. It says here Do Not Apprehend."

I asked her, "what does that mean?" andshe said, "i guess it means you're not supposed to be apprehended." so i asked her, "who put that on there?" and she said, "i have no idea." so i finally asked her, "well, if someone put that on there, WHO could've done it?" and that's when the tone of her voice changed, and she got irritated…

she said, "look Mr. McGovern, I've been working here for 22 years, and I have never seen this before. It says you have a do not apprehend, so have a nice day."

That status lasted for a few years….

it turns out i was being investigated by the FBI
and the Do Not Apprehend staus meant that
no local jurisdictions were supposed to arrest
me, because it would interfere with their ongoing investigation….

and guess what ?……

I didnt even care

No…. Thats NOT what im saying…

what i meant was WHO CARES ?…..

There's nothing you can do about it except to become a Keebler Elf and that live in a hollow tree

And I'm not going to live in a fucking tree stump

I'm not going to spend my life panicking and worrying about shit that I can't control

They're using this data to mind control destinations.

Oh, and by the way….
the Do Not Apprehend story is 100% TRUE

absolutely true…..

It turns out the reason I was under investigation was because I was good friends with the LUCCI FAMILY in Atlanta….

Susan Lucci is part of their family….

You might have heard of their family from the days before they changed their last name

it used to be lucchese, as in the Lucchese crime family

Hey are you guys using my math for anything or do I get to write a new tomb with weird symbols on it?

-kal

True. My conclusion form all of this was that the FBI simply did not have enough of a detailed profile on me, so they were trying to do what they could at the time to get more info. I didn't do anything wrong.

Remember that the FBI has been known to keep profiles on every American. So I'm assuming thats why they were asking my neighbors questions and had my phoneline tapped.

i wasnt involved in anything 'La Cosa Nostra' with Toni Lucci and her son Shawn…

i was just really good friends with them….

I used to know one of those elves. Until the gooberment took her away from me. :(

Facebook and Google can sell my data all they want….

its NOT going to change my life.

for example:
MY NAME IS ANDREW L MCGOVERN
DOB 9-8-1963
223 COLLEGE ST MACON GA 31201
478-234-6708

i dont give a flying fuck

No. You can disable and execute a dog by it's innocent nature and habits. You poison where it walks or lays… Etc
The point is so that you will not have a future and it can be handed to someone else.

This whole I have nothing to hide so I need no privacy argument has to be understood from a future crime, espionage ,and corporate sabotage.

Obviously you're being forced to type this by the same cybernetic weapon that's pretty much allowed free reign.

Give back the Elf. The one that talks to animals.

Yah, that seems like it is very possible. Thats why local police actually do not like the FBI interfering with their jobs. I've heard how some of those G-men and local jurisdictions clash at times. They likely were spying on you, just so they could find out who you were getting those drugs from. They wanted a bigger bust, and you were their gateway to getting one.

I don't mind that idea so long as I get resources to work with. I've lost a lot of things that are incompressible .

-kal

-kal

the i need no privacy argument was taught to us in school as an example of military dictatorships control of public discourse. what a weird world we live in.

It was probably someone's idea and they just ran with it because it was hard to imagine a suitable answer. Not everything is insidious.

People only hide things people don't want discovered. That's pretty simple but it's no longer the real issue in the modern world.

Handing over your DNA to some corporation, storing everything in databases, watching everyone's movements and buying habits and how they type at a mass scale… I mean Facebook is openly working on technology that can easily mind control someone.

You should hide absolutely everything from everyone but your friends.

collecting a spiderweb of associated social networking

EGG ZACK LEE

but the drugs werent the issue.
the Luccis were involved in
a nationwide money laundering
rico act situation

Some people hide things they want discovered. It's sort of a psychosexual logic or a form of play for innocent people.

AGAIN: thats not my argument

My 'argument' is: im not going to argue
ive always known that they can and DO
monitor everything and everyone

so what good is it going to do me
to become indignant ?

I SIMPLY DON'T CARE ENOUGH
TO BECOME UNHAPPY OVER
SOMETHING I CAN'T CONTROL

I used to buy cocaine a long time ago (80s and early 90s) and at times I had the feeling I was being tailed or under surveillance. Never sold it, just bought some for social occasions. But at one point they must have tailed me (or another buyer) because the dude selling it got busted. I had to find another source. Luckily though, I quite that bad habit when my second source had a heart attack and died from it.

I wish I didn't have my good figure stolen from me as well. It's useful in so many different ways it's just daunting to deal with another five months of rehab.

the term "mind control" will soon be rehabilitated, it will come to mean remote controlling an appliance with your mind. what they won't mention is that its not a one way street.

forgive me for yawning…..

( and you can't yawn while holding your breath )

You CAN control it, its just very inconvenient at times. You have to give up your dependency on a lot of modern technologies they shill now days. Are you willing to do that?

bullshit

You're talkin about the tree stump

And I already made it very clear: NO

NO……

I have no intention of changing my life and climbing into a tree stump

What makes you think I live in a shithole? I'm actually very comfortable living the way I do. Maybe its just not for everyone, that could be.

As far as giving up all those "smart" gadgets, think of it like quiting drinking or doing drugs. It may be hard to kick, but it is possible to do God willing.

NSA FILES:
data obtained from monitoring JN:

-Elvis
-Cats
-Subject loves his mother
-Cats
-Elvis
-Cats
-Subject is obnoxious
-Cats
-Elvis
-His mom is awrsome
-Elvis
-Elvis
-Cats
-Elvis
-Cats
-Cats
-Cats

investigation complete

When I say tree stump I'm not suggesting that you live in a shit hole….

' living in a tree stump ' is simply my metaphor

Plus, I already know exactly where you live and it's not that bad

Oh yah? Where do I live then?

most rich ppl i know live like this its just not for your average poor person.

Also, when a very beloved family member finally passes away ( an upcoming event which I hope gets delayed as long as possible ) I will no longer have a reason to have a smartphone…

And when that unfortunate day finally arises….

As I have told you many many times….

I'm going to disconnect from the mobile devices and even computers…

That's when Wendy and I are disconnecting and we are going to travel out west and explore our childhood while we still can, and I won't even have a flip phone….

I'm not rich, but not poor either. I'm average middle class. I worked hard to get where I am today.

Yes can I download more body building please? I've been working on it too long to have it stopped.

Here's the live video feed, Ernie

Attached: Cj86d2LUoAA0BFC.jpg (1200x800, 203.89K)

You said you know where I live. Where do you think I live?

RE: worked hard to get where you are today

I would imagine it's a lot of work to hollow out a tree stump

I need to download a less demonic cat as well. It's incapable of learning and laughs before darting away under the house.

It's the traditional definition of 'deamon' which is a seemingly unlearning program.

Give me back my elf. She doesn't live out there anymore.

So you admit you don't really know? Can you at least name the State?

I mean she's obviously an elf. Talks to animals. Looks like an elf. Eats like an elf. Has to be surrounded by trees.

Hand it over.

Shhhh…. get back into your tree stump, Ernie

Attached: PicsArt_02-09-12.17.32.jpg (1239x900, 98.24K)

You can have Aquaman. I hate the ocean.

That's sexist. Put my elf in your cookie commercial.

It took a lot of work and money, over time, to get well prepared as I am. That part is true. Luckily I never trusted the markets very much, so I was able to pay off my mortgage within a couple decades. Glad I did because I know if SHTF, I would want to be here rather than a populated area.

By preparing so much for so long, you took a shit into your own fan

Attached: PicsArt_02-09-12.20.59.jpg (1112x900, 98.33K)

A tree stump would be easy to burn down or saw through with a big enough chainsaw blade. Thats not exactly the kind of 'home' I'd like to be in.

I actually knocked out a bunch of my drywalling and fortified my foundation with more 2x4s and re-enforced them with galvanized steel, making my home more weather proofed, also bullet proof by adding the level 3 paneling replacing the old drywall. Thats right, my walls are bullet proof up to .44 cal.

Got 'em.

Shame!

I want my superhuman rights back

by ALLOWING YOURSELF to become paranoid

you shit all over the place

nobody else had to lift a finger

Attached: PicsArt_02-09-12.26.37.jpg (640x853, 73.92K)

My right to super strength, super mathematics, x-ray vision…etc

The galvanized steel re-enforcement actually does a good job maintaining all the weight that was mounted to the studs of the walls (level 3 panels are HEAVY AS FUCK). I had a fellow prepper help me install those with me. 200 pounds per panel. Thats some weight. DO NOT DO SOMETHING THAT WITHOUT STEEL RE-ENFORCEMENT AND MORE STUDS BECAUSE YOU'D RUIN THE FOUNDATION.

checked….

note to self: bring a .45 cal.

I'll remember that next time I'm
busy unraveling any happiness
in my life with paranoia

Ubuntu has always been suspect shit. Surprised Microsoft hasn’t bought it by now

I'm sorry but there's no way some cell phone company had enough money to buy Kal El, Batgirl, an elf, batboy or whatever, wonderwoman, and supergirl.

How am I supposed to deal with this crap when no one listens?

I could've saved us 30 billion dollars. That's 3x the state of isreal defense budget.

Already know that fact. I have extra panels mounted in 'secure' rooms where if there were a mass shootout, I could hide within for a while. If they can get munitions through the walls, they'd have to hit another line for defense as well, and that would be enough to stop them.

Now we're losing 1000 jobs. Where's it stop?