Google Colludes With Russian Government To Delete Links, Censor Russian Activists

Russian news reports say that Google has agreed with national authorities to delete links to websites banned in Russia.

The daily Vedomosti reported Thursday that Google has reached an agreement with the Russian state media oversight agency, Roskomnadzor, to regularly receive updated lists of banned sites and delete links to them upon review. The newspaper says Google has already removed about 70 percent of the banned websites from its search results.

The RIA Novosti news agency quoted Roskomnadzor as saying it has established a “constructive dialogue” with Google.

Last December, Roskomnadzor fined Google 500,000 rubles ($7,600) for failing to delete links to the banned sites. It threatened to cut access to Google if it fails to comply with the demand.

“We’re committed to enabling access to information for the benefit of our users in Russia and around the world,” Google spokesman Nu Wexler said. The company offered no further official comment.

archive.fo/3vEqr
apnews.com/c11e7a0ab049432483dc3cd3d20a2bbb

Attached: Google Colludes With Russian Government To Delete Links, Censor Russian Activists.png (304x386, 127.8K)

I bet the leftists will completely ignore this one.

I wonder if there should be a massive Russian investigation into Google?

I wonder if this will ever be investigated?

Investigation into Google Inc. when?

Ohhhhhhhhh, thats right, they are just another glowworm asset! Exempted!

Hypocrisy.

A: NOBODY

Q: WHO CARES?

I know nobody cares, but its really fucking ironic how much people bitch about "muh Russia" here when it comes to conservatives, but will completely ignore it when it doesn't fit your fucking political narratives.

So have another bump.

The inevitable union of private business and government strikes again.
Daily reminder that only good political system is the one that abolishes both capitalism and government.

Well the government should be doing its job to crack down on monopolization and fiscal crimes however because of corporate lobbyists, politicians and bureaucrats always become corrupted and look the other way. Its "pay to play" really. If you have enough money to flash around, you are exempted and can do almost anything and get away with it. If you are poor, middle class or even upper mid class, forget about it.

Thats the problem. All lobbying should be considered treason and treated as such. Both lobbyists and the corrupted officials should be behind bars.

This has nothing to do with the free market, and I could care less if Google is doing business with Russia. What I don't like is the utter hypocrisy of it all. You have conservatives like Roger Stone locked up over alleged Russian collusion, but yet the CEO of Google can do business deals with the Russian government and walk off like nothing ever happened? It is total in-our-fucking-face hypocrisy and a mockery of Justice. Thats what we have today.

Corrupt officials. And I do partially blame that on Trump too, because it is his responsibility as president to fire these kinds of corrupt rats and hire people with integrity and honesty. He should have gotten started with a massive purge Day 1.

They'll get away with this because they're leftists, as usual…. but God forbid your a conservative and even so much as bump into a Russian, you're done for, your career is over, and they'll ruin your life over it.

ok1

Attached: Robert F. Kennedy Jr Explains How Big Pharma Completely Owns Congress.jpg (1000x600, 84.78K)

Attached: YouTube’s PewDiePie Is More Watched Than Mainstream News Outlets by Millions of Views.jpg (1280x720, 54.36K)

Attached: Amazon Alexa Is DEMONIC, Gathers Personal Information To Blackmail You For Life.jpg (1280x720, 512.54K)

S S S q

Attached: which would you choose.jpg (810x648, 121.22K)

3 33 2` ` ` ```

Attached: Are Multiple Failed Coups Leading To The Engineered Fall Of America.jpg (800x416, 30.92K)

42 3

Attached: Foreign Enemies Plan To Invade America, What You Need To Know.jpg (768x576, 58.29K)

x221

Attached: Elon Musk Resigns From Tesla, To Pay 20 Million SEC Settlement.jpg (1280x720, 121.05K)

dqa

Attached: New Youtube Platform For Conservatives Announced, Real.Video.jpg (1000x563, 208.05K)

v vdc

Attached: ZOG Lobbying Politicians, Trump Administration To Recognize Syria’s Golan Heights As Part of Israel 2.jpg (1026x1247, 265.11K)

c c x

Attached: AIDS Rates Soar in Commiefornia As Child Molesters Go Unpunished Over Pro-rape Law Signed By Jerry Brown.jpg (740x1110, 227.61K)

wow, real news!