Have you asked to God forgive you for your racist Zig Forums past?

Have you asked to God forgive you for your racist Zig Forums past?

Attached: 344.PNG (615x766, 107.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pulpitandpen.org/2018/11/21/race-baiting-beth-moore-and-the-black-sheep/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, she's desperate for attention.
She also uses the faith as a tool to feed her vanity. She needs help.

Also, racism isn't a sin,neither is sexism.

That was fast, hi Zig Forums. Convert and repent plz

Racism is a made up word. Racism is literally a social construct that doesn't exist

How about you convert?
You must repent for your idolatry.
Equality is a false god.

Peak vanity

God is meritocratic, not a leftist who gives affirmative action.

I have asked God to forgive me for my non-racist non-Zig Forums past.

I could've prevented exposure to 3 garbage tweets with that one simple trick.

based pede basically espousing pelagianism to own the libs awesome style xD

The direct result of all prejudice and hatred is murder.
That's why Jesus said being unrighteously angry with a brother is murder.
Racism is evil.

I don't like tiggers and chinks (because they are smelly and cunning) but I know they are brothers in Christ like me so best of luck to them and I hope I'll see them up there.

It is not right to take the children’s bread and throw it to the dogs

Lol, no.

I'm still waiting for that bible quote of yours.

It's not coming, actually, because prejudice actually causes safety and prosperity without STDs. Best way to avoid bad people is to judge them and then not associate with them.

The fact that more black people fall in the criminal category is not my fault, and I'm entitled to avoid them as I see fit.

t.chink

P.s.: white people are great

Not Christian confirmed

We are now living in an age where people are "repenting" for likes. Disgusting.

Attached: phonekiki.jpg (384x384, 29.28K)

Tiggers did nothing wrong!

Attached: tiggers.jpg (474x355, 30.75K)

Beth Moore is a lying prophetess,she's destroying the sbc by larping as a pastor and giving "visions". As for why she's going on about racism is that the sbc old white members are dying and they think that by making white people repent it will bring black people into the church.

pulpitandpen.org/2018/11/21/race-baiting-beth-moore-and-the-black-sheep/

Pretty much. The white/black divide itself is a modern American phenomenon. There are ethnicities. That is all.

If you’re my brother that means I get your wife when you die.

Someone needs to take care of her if I die before her. This is a small price to pay to get people to follow Leviticus 20:13 again.

Jews calling themselves Portuguese started the Caribbean slave trade. Jews calling themselves Americans enslaved the Africans. Jews calling themselves white Americans owned, tortured, raped and race-mixed the blacks in America. Jews calling themselves Jews were chanting on the side of the north to abolish slavery in the South. Jews calling themselves jewish Americans have since then forced blacks into every white community, corrupted laws to prevent whites from segregating them, radicalized the blacks into violence through music and movies and are now trying to reverse the roles to enslave whites, while elevating blacks.
All part of the white genocide and as soon as they succeed, the blacks will be enslaved again, and nobody will speak up, because only the whites where adamant to help the blacks.

This is the origin of the Black/White divide in America.

The moment I really gave up my racism is when I realized there are Africans and Chinese who have a more humble and true faith then most white people. Pic semi related, since I’ve found asking him for help when I have impure thoughts helps out a ton. He went through the same shit I did and even more, and he knows how to deal with stuff, which a mere animal like some Zig Forumsards claim black People are could never do.

Still, women are a tricky subject still, since shiria level submission isn’t good, but neither is postmodern feminist Goddess worship.

Attached: 70D3C5C8-158B-47E8-BC64-049B2C5F7826.jpeg (481x640, 103.12K)

reminder to hide all leftist bait threads

You see this is interesting to me, because I'm a self-professed racist, who thinks everyone should convert to Christendom, but we should still remain as seperate people in separate countries.

Why?
Because every people has a little different perspective on God, and that way of seeing God helps us learn about Him in a more holistic way.

A japanese and a chilean have radically different conceptions of God, because they have a different culture and history.

To water down and mix away all races and all cultures would mean watering down the diversity of our understanding and experience of God, and that is not good.

We must all endeavor to preserve our people, our faith and the flame of the holy spirit in the hearts of our people.

God didn't create the nations just so that they can be destroyed.