Martin Armstrong Fears Another Brutal Deadly Civil War Is Coming To America, He May Be Right

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/elYwR

You can feel it in the air. We are heading into the collapse of government and a violent civil war because hatred is rising dramatically. The government is no longer capable of even functioning. The State of the Union was just an example. It did not matter what Trump said. The Democrats will not break party rank and will refuse to comply with anything. The government never acted like this until Hillary lost. Neither side will accept the election in 2020. Western society will crumble by 2032.

There is no going back.

This is how all empires, nations, and city-states have collapsed throughout history. The rule of law vanishes and what emerges is just hatred.

The entire purpose of civilization is people coming together and working together for a common goal. We have lost all such common ground and both extremes are demanding subjugation of their opponents. This is why revolution unfolds. Neither side is allowed to exist. Each demands the other conforms to their ideas. This is why direct taxation destroys all civilizations for it allows one side to exploit the other.

Here is one example of a person filled with such hatred who always sends hate mail to me:

"The American white male lives in the American past, is ignorant of world history and revolution and glorifies his gun ownership like some cartoon cowboy but doesn’t really know what to do with his guns. He is totally devoid of ideas and lacks the depth to analyze true injustice and would rather go out and commit horrendous mass shootings because he has been brain-washed to support the actual people who are doing him harm. So kills innocent people or supports a Trump."

This is just a prelude to what is to come.

archive.fo/Naqjr
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-09/martin-armstrong-fears-hatred-left
There have been 6 previous threads about this article.

Attached: Martin Armstrong Fears Another Brutal Deadly Civil War Is Coming To America, He May Be Right.jpg (600x373, 27.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-15/asymmetrical-warfare-and-4gw-how-militia-groups-are-americas-domestic-viet-cong
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spoken like a true nut. But for those lefties that actually think like this I'll respond in kind:

Gun owners want to be left alone, we are not out to "get you", if we were you would know it, hell it would turn to chaos if all of us had some plans to kill our political opponents. Thats simply not happening, outside a civil war. However, lets talk about that. Who's really trying to provoke a civil war. Us? No, we just want to be left alone. We want our culture to be respected, our civil rights to be respected and for the government to leave us alone. Thats all we want.

Now with that said. Who's pushing agendas to grab our guns? Who's pushing agendas to ban our meat? Who's pushing agendas to tax our electricity use and make it too expensive to live our lives (carbon taxation)? Who's pushing agendas to open the borders and let illegals flood into America and deliberately destabilize this country? Who's pushing agendas to force "smart" utilities in our homes? Who's stiring the pot for a real violent civil war again?

Take a look in the mirror. It ain't us. We have been very kind, but we are getting angrier as time goes on now. Don't push it too far, please, because it won't end nicely if you do. Promise.

Attached: Finally--a-New-Emoji-to-Moc.jpg (1203x853, 166.12K)

Rolling for that timeline

Hurry up goys buy gold I'm Pon Raul please click the affiliate link!

America is comprised of Idiot 1, a narcissist psychopath who loves the US murdering people, worships a screen, and considers Celebrity Jesus to be the ruler of reality , Idiot 2, a narcissist psychopath who loves the US murdering people, worships a screen, and considers Jewish Pedo Jesus to be the ruler of reality , and 17 people who understand that the system is broken.

Idiot 1 and 2 worship themselves but use proxies. Omg did you see what Kayne did is code for = omg we are so great we control all reality. Omg God is so great he just showered for me and paid me 150,000 to interupt peoples lives with marketing for a shoe made by child labor save the children today by worshiping God = Omg I am so fucking amazing everyone needs to worship me or I will kill them.

Because of the United States position in the pyramid scheme, along with grey area useful idiots who actually believe they are good people and keep the prisons courts hospitals and schools going , there is zero incentive for any of these people to ever revolt.

Niggers were fucking ENSLAVED. They watched their own kids get tortured right in front of then. They got spit on. They got called nigger. The moment they had some breathing room they went "SHEEEEEIT DOES THE CIA NEED ME TO SELL ANY CRACK OR HEROIN FOR THEM?". Literally a country of cucks. If somebody called me a loser I would instantly declare war on them, not beg to work for them. The willingness of niggers to reenslave themselves to obtain federal reserve monopoly money tells you everything you need to know. A nigger is much more willing to use force, and will kill you for stepping on their shoe, so it's not like they arent a good way to gauge whether citizens want to revolt.

Every day judges accept falsified evidence , accept bribes, give different punishments for political reasons, and use their power to point the finger rather than pursue true justice and rehabilitation. Somebody have their business illegally ruined due to anti trust laws not being enforced. Somebody could , through mass social engineering or technology be completely censored and isolated from American society. People get raped, kids get beaten , corporations deceive employees, and wage slaves live in actual slave conditions and are basically told to worship their king boss or die. People die from preventable accident . People get addicted to drugs from big pharma. Abused children are given chemical lobotomies by pill pushers. Nothing ever happens because Americans are fucking retarded and see that .000000001% chance that they become Jay Z as reason enough to ignore evil. Marketers carefully study human psychology to exploit the human mind, and Americans essentially gamble their way through life . Gambling involves some risk and loss right? So therefore any of your friends or family suffering is just part of the game.

Don't be stupid and believe in this false savior shit. The WIKILEAKS shit was marketing perfectly as this "any day now" thing to keep people occupied. Fight Club was a psyop to make you think you have this alternate personality handling everything.

We've already seen literal proof of where all chaos comes from. People like Soros pay "grass roots" protesters. Before a big case where a cop is going to be acquitted for murder of a black, the television purposely eggs on blacks and primes them for rioting.

This is not FUD. LOTR, Star wars, did these people just act like animals and save the world? No you have to train with Yoda for years then make a long ass journey to Mt Israel. Can't be done without taking the first step though .

Now ain't that a helluva coincidence?. The cradle of God, Jerusalem, must be liberated.

Fiat currency for all means never having to go to war again.

Entire opinion discarded, fucking idiot.

Yup.
The liberals have awaken the European beast, the calling of the racial blood is an unstoppable urge that only can be feed with RAHOWA.
Let us receive this blessing from God and let this holy war begins.

This is going to blow up into a GLOBAL civil war, I have a gut feeling about it.

Those who want to be left alone and live their own lives

VS.

Those who won't leave us alone and won't let us live our own lives.

WATCH. & >>>/prepare/1

Fiat currency for all means hyperinflation within less than a decade.

Fiat currency is a BAD thing, its not empowering, only to the monopoly men who take it and invest in real estate, commodities, assets, precious metals, shares, etc.

Over time you will find out if you REALLY want to save money using fiat, you invest in food, water, guns/ammo, toilet paper among other basic essentials because as time goes on you won't be able to buy as much with it… and someday it won't be worth the toilet paper you wipe your ass with.

There will be another civil war, it is inevitable. They are after our guns, they want total subjugation and to control our lives, the whole totalitarian "green deal" is Agenda 21 in a nutshell: destroying consumer rights, destroying national sovereignty, bringing us back to third world feudalism!

THIS IS THEIR AGENDA.

God damn it this is really happening today, it really is.

The time of Happening is approaching. All will come to pass as the memes foretold.

Attached: comfythreads.jpg (750x725, 84.13K)

I'm wondering what the US military would do in such a situation? Would they really try disarming citizens? Would they purge the establishment? Will there be a civil war and mutiny within the ranks of the military itself?

As expected this is also being slid. BUMP.

We will find out soon.

Yes we will.

And they better make the right decision too. That is, if they want this country to remain being a country worth living in. I can tell you what: anyone willing to disarm me is my personal enemy, and I will not discriminate against my enemies either.

If they are on ZOG's payroll, then you know which side they are.

I'm prepared for a civil war, God forbid if that day comes.

what

true news

War is the blessing God will give to us.
When the slaughter begins, remember you are doing the Lord's work.
Satan's enablers will pay.

This is plain marxist speech stressing the oppressor/oppressed duality.
Marxism as a derivative of Judaism is meant to fraction the gentiles' civilization and make it implode, so the kikes can get the upper hand and take over.
Bad luck for them and their golems, White Revolution is coming worldwide and nothing can stop it.

If there is a civil war, mark my words, everyone in America will live to regret it for decades to come. The death tolls will be ruthless and China/Russia will be there to pick away at the bones of whatever is left.

Then the survivors will be there asking themselves "was it really worth it?" The answer is obvious but too late to make any difference.

As the odds are set, it is to fight or surrender.
I say FIGHT.

Absolutely, I'm with you on that.

Just a little warning to all those fucking spooks. Your going to lose your country if your against us.

HAHAHAHA!

The answer is pretty obvious and depends if you are White or not, if blood and soil is meaningful or not, if you put aliens over your own folk or not, if you accept that a enemy caste rules you and your kinsfolk or not.
The cost for sure will be very high, as ZOG sends wave after wave of ZOGbots to smash the upraising and the lack of power, food and medicines spread, and millions of displaced inhabitants fleeing the fight; the resultant chaos will be epic.
Look at this as a direct answer to White Genocide and a primal urge for White survival.
Those involved in crimes against White Nations have the ultimate toll to pay.

This.

If this country is too far gone its worth the fight either way, because its better dying for freedom than living in a third world slave state.

Oh yah, bad karma awaits all of them too, no doubt about it.

Bump for woke news.

This is what it will come down to:
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-15/asymmetrical-warfare-and-4gw-how-militia-groups-are-americas-domestic-viet-cong

"The American white male lives in the American past, is ignorant of world history and revolution and glorifies his gun ownership like some cartoon cowboy but doesn’t really know what to do with his guns. He is totally devoid of ideas and lacks the depth to analyze true injustice and would rather go out and commit horrendous mass shootings because he has been brain-washed to support the actual people who are doing him harm. So kills innocent people or supports a Trump."

Hello fellow White People