Congress passes bill making boycotting of Israel illegal

The United States Senate passed controversial legislation on Tuesday to curb boycotts against Israel, sending the bill to the Democrat-controlled House for full consideration.

The Strengthening America’s Security in the Middle East Act, known as S.1, was approved in Congress’s upper chamber by a vote of 77-21.

The legislative package includes the Israel Anti-Boycott Act and the Combating BDS Act, bills that are both supported by most major Jewish organizations but vehemently opposed by the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the left-wing J Street lobby group on the grounds that they violate free speech.

While the Israel Anti-Boycott Act would make it illegal under federal statute to boycott the Jewish state, the Combating BDS Act would grant federal protection to the 26 states that have already passed similar laws targeting Israel boycotters.

Shortly after the bill passed, J Street sent an email to its supporters urging them to lobby their House members to oppose the legislation.

“J Street has been clear about our opposition to the Global BDS Movement,” the group told its supporters.” But we’ve also been clear that this bill is a disaster that would undermine America’s commitment to a two-state solution and violate free speech. We aren’t alone. MoveOn, the ACLU and Indivisible are all fighting this legislation on the grounds that it suppresses constitutionally protected political expression.”

S.1 also incorporates a separate measure to codify into federal law an agreement for the US to provide Israel with $38 billion over 10 years in security assistance.

The Memorandum of Understanding was signed with the Obama administration, and has thus far been upheld by the Trump White House, but could be torn up at any time. Codifying it into law would protect the aid over the life of the agreement.cans’ First Amendment rights.

Every Republican voted to advance the legislation but the Democratic senators were largely split.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer voted in favor of the bill while every Senate Democrats eyeing a 2020 bid voted against it, including Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren, New York Senator Kristen Gillibrand, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, California Senator Kamala Harris and New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker

Sanders, an independent who caucuses with the Democrats, has been a consistent critic of the bills. “While I do not support the BDS movement, we must defend every American’s constitutional right to peacefully engage in political activity,” he tweeted last week, after the bill initially advanced in the Senate. “It is clear to me that S.1 would violate Americans’ First Amendment rights.”
timesofisrael.com/senate-passes-anti-bds-bills-sending-them-to-house/

Attached: Capture.JPG (651x245, 35.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trackbill.com/bill/us-congress-senate-bill-1-strengthening-americas-security-in-the-middle-east-act-of-2019/1617450/
8ch.net/fur/catalog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Americans are angry with Foreign influence when it comes to Russia but have no problem with AIPAC, And having 89 dual citizen american Israelis in congress.

I don't have problems with Jews. You do. I don't believe in your stupid ass Jewish conspiracy theories. Trump supporters mostly do though.

I'm sorry but what's this supposed to accomplish? Take away the country you gave to the people you pushed out of the empire in wwi?

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

Give yourself a pat on the back for having a position solely because it exists in opposition to a position your self-identified political opponents have taken.

This is the high water mark of Israeli influence in American politics. remember this day, this moment of over reach.

Nice one Schloemo. Most Trump supporters are still oblivious to the Jewish threat, but not for much longer. Keep it up!

How would you even enforce something like this anyways? No really how would you do this, all boycotts succeeded cause people were naturally pissed off collectively already before they were organized. So even if you stop open protests that just means Israel products, when they're absolutely shit, will be boycotted silently on the individual level. Just look at Monsanto they're extreme in their efforts to get rid of anyone, and it's reputation is still fraying at the seems because people will ask if something is made with Monsanto products if they're concerned.

Attached: food for thought.jpg (416x574, 81.92K)

What are you, fucking retarded or do you just like spewing shit out of your mouth and your ass? They enforce it like they enforce all the other fucking laws: with extreme prejudice. If you've even so much as got a bumper sticker that says boycott israeli goods expect jail time and/or (most likely and) a fucking fine. Publically boycotting on facebook/twitter/whatthefuckever? Expect a fine. Jesus man, try using your brain for once.

The Dems voting against it are voting as because it will set a legal precedent that fucks them when it's overturned by the SC because money = speech according to citizens united and thus this is an even easier 1st amend slam dunk than it would be otherwise. More clamping down also only broadcasts kike power further. Over step some more and we'll be goosestepping in no time, thanks for playing your part you pitiable shitters.

Bet trump told them to.

Soon the star spangled banner will only have one star, and you will be enslaved under talmudic law.

United Cucks of Zogmerica.
Remember that whenever you start mocking European threads.
Note that this will happen in all the usual countries, same as happened with holomyth denial.

A literal communist Jew is less of a Zionist than Trump. Good to know.

Good to know our brave Republican "patriots" are controlled by a backwater sand country, and that our "daring" Democrats know when to stand up for what's right.

George Washington was right, political parties are for tyrannical faggots. Liberty or death.

Shut fuck up Judensau
t. from India, we also know about your tricks and the great Hitler

lol
Trump is the single biggest piece of shit ever elected into the Whitehouse by the worthless burgers.
maybe bar FDR who was a literal jew who wanted to murder ALL germans and turn Europe over to communism. maybe he was a little more disgusting…maybe

And every time I point out that after swearing in as President to uphold the constitution, Trump has shit on a number of them already, Trumptards are like "wha? no he di'nt!"
Here's one more, you just lost your first amendment rights (but only if you're speaking out against Israel, so it's not all bad I guess!)

do you honestly think this is about trump? sure hes a disgusting shabbos goy but the democrats arent any better. they only oppose this shit now to gain points for the next election. once in power they will kiss jew ass and murder millions of innocent people at the drop of a hat should the jews demand so.

Israel*.

Sponsors:

Marco Rubio (Primary Sponsor)
US - Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith (R)
US - Senator Cory Gardner (R)
US - Senator James E. Risch (R)
US - Senator James M. Inhofe (R)
US - Senator Kevin Cramer (R)
US - Senator Mike Rounds (R)
US - Senator Mitch McConnell (R)
US - Senator Pat Roberts (R)
US - Senator Roger F. Wicker (R)
US - Senator Roy Blunt (R)
US - Senator Susan M. Collins (R)
US - Senator Ted Cruz (R)

Source: trackbill.com/bill/us-congress-senate-bill-1-strengthening-americas-security-in-the-middle-east-act-of-2019/1617450/

The hubris of Jews and shabbos goys never ceases to amaze me. Meanwhile most Americans are wasting away on the couch watching and eating trash.

Jews are sexy and have the best fashion sense.

Attached: index.jpg (202x249, 11.74K)

There are two types of kikes. There are ethnic jews, and there are cult jews. Ethnic jews are not a problem as long as they are cult jews. This was never the case. My entire life I called people jews for being greedy, even some jews. I never once attempted to imprison and gas these people. I never once interfered with the way they lived their life.

This is all just a big misunderstanding. All these ethnic jews think there are actually non Muslims who would respond to an oiled up naked Mila Kunis trying to twerk on their dick with EWWWWWWW! Do you have any idea how many times I've jerked off to Abella Danger? I have fucking been on dates with jews. I helped a jew deal with an abusive coke head boyfriend. I helped match a jew with a girl, one who was my friend then turned on me to bully me to be cool. My appearance suggests that there has to be at least some jew in my dna.

This is about schizo fucking cults. I fight Christianity too, if some ignorant idiot happens to say they are christian and they have basically all the same beliefs as me, I don't conspire to interfere with this person's life in any way. I do conspire to destroy their stupid cult though.

Quit twisting words kikes. There are only 300 people in the US who actually believe the nazi shit. The Charlottesville / Bowers / Roof people are not legitimate threats to any organized group.

Most people cant even tell the difference between jews and whites , because most jews moved on from the schizophrenia.

This is literally a conspiracy to create a Boogeyman to justify the enslavement of humanity. Freedom of speech is the only thing that prevents a human from being a slave. The majority of the pol/user people who say nigger faggot and kike have no power over any blacks gays or jews. They are reminding you that they are free. I never used those words much until people started telling me not to.

There are legitimate nazis who think they are welcome here for some reason. There are probably 50 Million Americans who use the word nigger, discriminate against blacks, and actually buy into the trump con. These people don't know what image boards are.

Quit being fucking stupid and doing Hitler tier shit by starting shit with countries that aren't even bothering you. In 100% of scenarios , I will side with an inbred redneck who lets me say nigger over some elitist in siliCON valley faggot who wants to control every aspect of my life , despite me having zero power over anybody and me not being the source of their problem . If my freedom is accepted collateral damage, then fuck you.

actual news

Jews never stop being Jews.

8ch.net/fur/catalog.html

REAL NEWS GO HERE ^

QUESTION EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING AND YOU WILL SOON LEARN WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO QUESTION, AND WHO THE BIGGEST FUCKING ASSHOLE IS

anti-slide