Amazon Alexa Is DEMONIC: Gathers Personal Information To Blackmail You For Life

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22

Millions of unwitting “sheeple” have willingly outfitted their homes and offices with so-called “smart” speakers like Amazon’s Alexa device, which is marketed as a convenience assistant for getting things done simply using only your voice. But as revealed by Justus Knight in a recent video update to his YouTube channel, Alexa is, practically speaking, an always-listening demon device that can monitor, track, and record people’s conversations for blackmail purposes:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJTCVGLX2G4
justusaknight.com/2018/12/26/if-you-allowed-this-demon-into-your-home-on-christmas-you-could-have-doomed-your-2019/

MP4 BACKUP: www112.zippyshare.com/v/uC2qeem5/file.html

The epitome of Orwellian, Big Brother privacy invasion, Alexa is hardly the innocuous technological “advancement” that its proponents claim it is. Alexa is a far-Left purveyor of “progressive” ideologies such as those perpetuated by Black Lives Matter (BLM). It’s also a potential snitch device that authoritarian overlords can use to control the populations of the world.

“Who would fall for putting an Orwellian device in their home that could potentially listen in on them, proven that it listens in, proven that it can send messages to other people without authorization, created by a company that created a doorbell (Ring) that can film other people and alert the police, that would potentially put drones that can facially-recognize you to deliver packages to your front door – who would do such a thing?” asks Knight.

“Well, guess what: a lot of people. So, if you have one, and I’ll say this again, take it and throw it in your garbage can – quick, before it takes over your life, because it’s going to, and in all seriousness, it is.”

https:// archive.fo/YdKmt

Attached: Amazon Alexa Is DEMONIC, Gathers Personal Information To Blackmail You For Life.jpg (1280x720, 512.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PeE6U
archive.fo/eNPh4
archive.fo/SYS7l
archive.fo/r1XEp
archive.fo/zXm1p
archive.fo/XyCyx
archive.fo/VcVom
archive.fo/KeTnI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millions are doing this? Oh Christ, well there sure is a lot of ignorance in this world then.

Number One: show me even ONE instance of
somebody being blackmailed

Number Two: out of the SIX people who come
to Zig Forums, none of us has an Amazon
Alexa device. Not even one

it appears that you're wasting your time.

You remind me of Paul Revere riding his horse through the desert yelling "the British are coming! the British are coming!" to a bunch of cactus

Killcen, on a really busy day, there are up to 11 readers in Zig Forums……

On a slow day like today, there are only 6 readers so far, including you and I…..

can you do simple 3rd grade math?
I want you to stop and think about how much time and effort you invest into creating these threads.

Now i want you to divide that by SIX

because you're lucky if six people read this thread

now divide it by ZERO, because that's how many people have Alexa in here.

it seems like you really ought to be taking your alarmist 'warnings' and exaggerated 'real news' to a larger audience.

facebook would be a good place for you to start

you could walk behind any liquor store in america and find more than six people standing back their drinking and urinating on the wall.

you could go to any public bus stop in america and find more than six people standing there.

you could go into any laundromat in america and find more than six people.

SO WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD IN HERE?

>find more than six people standing back THERE* drinking and urinating on the wall.

speech to text typo

I like how you fumbled your COPY AND PASTE ball

And never mentioned who 'knight' was before quoting him… Sloppy sloppy sloppy

Attached: PicsArt_02-12-10.33.27.png (1080x1240, 183.6K)

ANOTHER SLOPPY MISTAKE:

all of the people who come to Zig Forums already know all about technology. anybody who's ever gone to youtube has already seen countless videos about Alexa and Google Home. you are NOT telling anybody anything that they didn't already know.

in fact, to be totally honest, i have never seen you create a thread about a topic that i wasn't already completely familiar with. and i know more about most of these topics than you do. we ALL do.

your threads make it appear as if you 'just now suddenly discovered' these topics.

the fact that you have never operated a smartphone means you actually have ZERO experience, and your threads about smartphones may as well be created by a pygmie on a remote island.

Also, there are 11 year old kids out there who know much, MUCH more than you do about computers. Ive met 13 year olds who could run circles around you regarding computer 'OPSEC'.

Even if I wanted to go there, Facebook would have me banned in a heartbeat. They are well known for censoring opposition of any kind (unless you are an extreme leftist, then they don't care).

IN SUMMARY :

when it comes to 'warnings about the possible drawbacks of technologies', everybody prefers getting their information from someone who actually has experience with the technologies, not some second-hand mumbo jumbo copy and paste bullshit.

We prefer hearing from people who are actually FAMILIAR with the technology, from real 'experts', who have used the technology before, who know first-hand….

not from some guy who has never touched a smartphone…

not from somebody who just recently heard about it in a youtube video, and suddenly decided that he was an expert.

How would YOU know ?……

Because you copied and pasted it from another person's website?

Here are just a few archived examples of their censorship (many more out there too):

archive.fo/PeE6U (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 1)
archive.fo/eNPh4 (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 2)
archive.fo/SYS7l (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 3)
archive.fo/r1XEp (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 4)
archive.fo/zXm1p (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 5)
archive.fo/XyCyx (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 6)
archive.fo/VcVom (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 7)
archive.fo/KeTnI (Censorship Is Rampant On Facebook 8)

Ahhhhh, OK then. If you know sooooo much then why the hell do you ignore these threads? Why not contribute more to them? Why not tell me something I may not know? If my OPSEC is so shitty, then why not correct me or tell me something I missed? It might be beneficial to others too!

INTERESTING FACT TO CONSIDER:

ive seen much more thorough 'warnings' about Alexa within two days of it being released to the public. They were created by people who understood the technology, who actually USED THE DEVICES, and who reported from a viewpoint of first-hand experience with it.

Ive seen REAL warnings about smartphones years and years ago, created by people who had hands-on experience with the devices, and reported from the viewpoint of somebody who understands the actual logistical technicalities of smartphones.

If i wanted to get a hand-me-down warning from somebody who has never actually used the technology, i could go to any nursing home.

Then its YOUR job to do better than what I do! I challenge you to. Out-do me for once, stop ignoring all these threats, we are under attack and its time to produce as many counter-measures/solutions as possible and that is what I try my best to do (I could use some help from someone who may know more than I do!)

This is why I think half of you anons on here are spooks, because you slide my threads and outright ignore all these threats we face.

Then why the HELL are you not reporting it, or contributing something of value!?

I already did. I told you that YOU CAN ROOT YPUR PHONE, AND REMOVE WHATEVER YOU WANT.

well…. im not interested in 'warning' six or seven people in Zig Forums about things that they already know.

How exactly? Would you provide tips, or does this have to be a hush hush secret?

It doesn't matter if you know it or not, it matters if you can contribute to it.

Zig Forums = Zig Forumsews and that is exactly what I'm posting. REAL NEWS. News was meant to expose corruption and threats against society. This was the original intention of news - not to protect those in power but expose them. And thats why I am posting news! REAL NEWS.

rooting a phone is easy as shit. its readily available online. xda developer sites, youtube, etc.

almost everybody i know has rooted their phones at least once.

most phones can be rooted with the One-Click technique using KINGROOT

Ive got some REAL REAL NEWS:

the biggest threat to society is SOCIETY

hence, my hatred for the human race, and why i focus my energy on helping animals. as far as im concerned, the human race deserves what theyve got coming to them. they created their own problems for themselves.

Attached: IMG_20181009_103627.jpg (1080x1920, 408.5K)

So whats all the third party crap you have to remove? Does it take a long time?

I wouldn't know this because I simply reject using these "smart"phones. I actually like the simplicity of a flip phone that has no apps or internet.

firstly, any responsible tutorial on rooting a phone begins with a WARNING:

rooting a phone wrong may result in accidentally 'bricking' your device (turning it into a paper weight)

but anybody can easily go online and learn everything you need to know.

you can remove all the bloatware, install your own mod, replace the OS, change the GUI, optimize the CPU, basically anything you want

I come to Zig Forums everyday and have EVERYDAY since the respect the robot meme came to light. I don't really post very often and honestly I only really do to rile Neptune up then i go back to lurking.
Elvis was a pedophile.

Well none of us are perfect. The human race is flawed because of the sins of temptation, greed and deviant lust. You can blame Satan for that, and his corrupted minions on this planet.

So you can install alternative operating systems like Linux onto a "smart"phone? I thought all the alternatives were for PCs/laptops.

One of the reasons i don't spend my days worrying about my phone being monitored by hidden processes is because I ALWAYS ROOTED MY PHONES, and i saw exactly what was going on in the background.

I went through a LOT of phones… a shitload…

and the very first thing i would do was root them.

it became an obsession. but eventually i realized that i didnt give a shit anymore

lol yep!! And Priscilla was an
EXCELLENT piece of ass at
age 14…………………………….

you're just upset that he
was a heterosexual

What would happen if you put a fleshlight in Alexa and then fucked it? Is it rape? Will Alexa call the google police? Are you going to get some strange audiofile 5 years from now in your email of some rough breathing and a fleshy slap, your voice just recognizable as it grunts out an 'oh yeah baby', the file accompanied by a frownyface emoji and a demand of child support for your cyberbabies?
People have to know this.

naaahhhh….
I blame humans
Satan is a myth

just another technique humans use
to shift blame from their own decisions
and skirt responsibility

Satan doesnt rape and murder people…

PEOPLE do…

Satan doesnt need to go to prison.
RAPISTS & MURDERS do…..

you seem to have learned to write from someone who has down's syndrome, and it seriously undermines your ability to be taken seriously

i can tell your age by your overuse of ellipses

The same process can be performed on an iphone, but they refer to it as 'jailbreaking' the device instead of 'rooting' it

you seem to be unaware it's called DOWN SYNDROME, not DOWNS and not DOWN'S with an apostrophe

fascinating……………………………………………….

Android = a VM called DALVIK (now ART)

a linux variant

Android = an OS originally developed for digital cameras

soon to be replaced by FUCHSIA

Your use of the misspelled term 'down's syndrome' seriously undermines your ability to be taken seriously

Dear Killcen :

if you would one day find it possible to let go of the needless fear, and allow yourself to relax….

you might find that while YES technology comes with drawbacks, smartphones offer some very cool abilities and options.

I got all I need on my PC. And I don't need it for doing much, just reading news, posting news and for downloading/uploading via P2P and BT clients.

HINT:
im an old school computer guy, who first taught myself how to model & render 3D animation on the old Commodore Amiga.

Im fully aware of the way the NSA monitors smartphones.

Im fully aware of the way third-party apps continually run hidden background processes

And i can live with that….

if i want to, i can root and modify those third-party hidden processes……

im aware that there's NOTHING i can do to prevent the NSA from funneling my actions and locations.

And i can live with that….

It doesnt worry me…. why should it?…
worrying won't change it.

I actually DO find the mobility of smartphones useful and enjoyable. Even if 'big brother' knows who and where i am.

theyre not after me……

there are 7.3 BILLION
other people who they
are also monitoring

THEY ARE NOT AFTER ME

so they can monitor the world and i dont care

Finally! A comfy thread I can kick back and relax in.
Alexa? Some mood music please? And dim those lights. Turn up the volume too. It sounds like Johnny Neptune might actually be speaking some truth today.

Attached: PicsArt_02-04-06.17.49(1).jpg (634x475, 81.14K)

You're all a bunch of fools if you don't think that all cell phones and computers are already doing this, and to everyone who says "just root it! just put a different OS on the computer or phone or device!" Remember you're messing up too because you can put ANY good quality software you want on a piece of hardware that was built from the ground up to be physically compromised, but it will only help a little. You want to be really safe, make or find your own better hardware I would say, but I have no idea what this entails.

Yes…… Trust Me………

We've all become very, very familiar with
the limited uses you've chosen for your
access to technology………………………..

the difference between you and i ?

while you're tethered to a stationary object trapped in that room every day, incessantly ADDICTED to using technology to search for more and more articles that 'validate your fear' of technology…..

I can do all that and more, creating and editing videos, composing sequencing and editing music, creating graphics, surfing the internet, making phone calls and texting ALL SIMULTANEOUSLY while on the go, while standing in line at the grocery store, while eating in restaurants, while going out in the woods to find stray cats and feed them, going to NA meetings, etc etc etc

And although I'm completely aware my location and activities can be monitored, that doesn't really bother me because I am more than happy for anybody how to take a front row seat and be forced to endure my incessant trolling and annoying activities… I feel sorry for anybody who has to sit there and watch me do this… Which is exactly why I do it…

It's not that I 'don't have anything to hide'….

it's more like I WANT THEM TO ENDURE ME

But the most important difference between the way you and I handle our access to technology:

I am continually laughing and coughing Pepsi out of my nose, being silly like a kid, goofing off, derailing shit, and having FUN

You self-important weirdo, let's trade body pillows. Mine is of my waifu, a beautiful anime mousegirl with giant titties.

This is actually true for any hardware manufactured since 2011, all new hardware has built-in 3G/4G embedded within the processors to prevent air-gapping the systems. This was even admitted publicly a couple years ago.

Its safe to say just don't put any personal info into your system that you wouldn't want to be compromised. If you want a safer system, use an old PC from the mid to late 90s, with an older Linux OS installed, or live boot.

Soda is cancerous. Your slowly killing yourself drinking that shit.

Amazon was always a shit.

I can edit/convert and rip media too, I just have older programs to do it, and they are offline on another old air-gapped computer.

As far as the computer I use now, its just to grab info and media, and for backups. When I need to rip something, I just transfer those files onto the air-gapped system.

Paul Revere: The Boy Who Cried 'Mountain Lion.'

They could monitor your landlines ever since the beginning of landline phones…. but you weren't freaking out about it….

They've always been able to intercept mail at the Post Office…. But you didn't picket the mailman…

You never freaked out and complained that they could identify you from your fingerprints…. you didn't try burning your fingertips off in Rebellion…

You never whined about DNA, and got a blood transfusion to protest the fact that they can identify you with your DNA.

you never threw away your life to go on and everyday rant about driver's licenses, and state identification cards.

So why would you freak out now? Sure, the technology improves with each year, but nothing has really changed.

I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M GOING TO LIVE IN FEAR

life is short, and i will NOT waste my existence worrying about bullshit that i can't control

Attached: d73032d229426c80c7b0f1d16f35105d.jpg (600x900, 27.03K)

That doesn't mean you have to buy any Amazon shit like an echo.

True, but back in the day the feds had to physically wiretap the lines which typically required warrants to do so. Newer technology allows them total access to this info, without the hassle.

BTW: this is the reason why they have jacked up the landline bills to force people off the original wired phones and are removing phone booths from the streets.

Israel Bissell :

The jewish man who actually rode the 346 mile journey for Paul Revere….

Paul Revere only rode like 15 miles….

Attached: Bissel-Israel.png (220x582, 109.9K)

Only a fucking idiot would buy Alexa or Google Home, and NOBODY IN Zig Forums HAS ALEXA

bullshit. the entire 'wiretap' bullshit is a myth. Ma Bell and AT&T have always cooerated with Law enforcement and allowed full access, no 'wiretap' required..

Maybe post 9/11 yes. Back in the day they still needed to wiretap the lines. Unless they were the NSA, but back in the day the NSA wasn't a law enforcement arm, they were a military arm only used for utmost national security purposes.

well, that's a matter of perspective….

as time has passed, technology incrementally improves, and they've been using the 'newer technology' along every step of the way.

They've been using computets to filter EVERY SINGLE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ON EARTH since the 70s (see Echelon)

but yeah. .. sure technology keeps getting faster and the storage is easier…. sure

And this is one of the reasons local police had so much beef with other federal government agencies, because they KNEW they had to do everything the hard way, while the NSA had troves of everything and shared basically nothing with them. That changed since 9/11.

actually, that's still their stated purpose

but no… youre wrong….

they've been doing this exact same thing since MINURET

Yes but that was NOT accessible to the police or standard law enforcement agencies. Only the US military which did NOT police citizens.

wrong… local law enforcement agencies could still turn to the NSA before 9/11

Although they didn't do it quite as much, they could still do it…

And local law enforcement agencies didn't have to go put a wiretap on your telephone pole outside your house. They would simply request the information from AT&T or BellSouth or whoever, and the information would be handed to them no questions asked

lol….. yes they DID

look… Im not going to get into a pissing contest over 'who knows more about Top Secret Government and Local Law Enforcement relationships with phone companies'….

All im going to say is:
reseach PARALLEL CONSTRUCTION

and youll discover that its a technique that law enforcement has always used

its NOT new

Well I guess since Nixon expanded the program perhaps some individuals were actually under surveillance, those that traveled overseas to countries like Cuba or Russia. But it was minuscule compared to what we have today.

And the Supreme Court still ordered them to get a warrant to target domestic individuals when that project was challenged in the courts.

'Evidence Laundering' s another term they use

its been going on for a very long time

The only thing that changed after the 9-11 attacks was NSA abandoned Thinthread and going for Trailblazer instead

It was after the "Patriot Act" was passed that they consolidated military intelligence (like the NSA and DoD) with law enforcement arms (this is why the DHS set up "fusion centers" across the country).

All i know is back in the 80s, back when i was in my twenties, i became aware of ECHELON

and how it was funneling EVERY single electronic communication on planet Earth

they were already working in unison beforehand

not on the same scale (of course)

Do. Not. Kill.

Again, back then they still needed warrants to target domestic entities. The average police department did NOT have access to this stuff, the military wings did however.

P E R S P E C T I V E :

like i said, i knew about ECHELON back in the 80s

that means i had the 1980s to think about it….
………………….and the 1990s………………………….
and the 2000s
and the 2010s

……………….so

forgive me if this doesn't come as a 'shock' to me

The DHS was set up after 9/11 and they were the main ones that set up 'fusion centers' that allowed law enforcement to cooperate and have access to military intelligence such as the DoD and NSA. Before that, it was only military intelligence that had access to all this dragnet spying crap. And very few Americans were on their watchlists (typically those who went overseas to communist countries).

Ahhhhhh….. Now i understand !!!

Youre talking about LAWS & RULES

that reminds me of other lies
like ' hot dogs and apple pie'
like how 'WE defeated the nazis'

like 'liberty and justice for all'
like 'to serve and protect'
like ' the right to a fair trial'

…………………………got it

their 'watchlist' status is called IRONCLAD STATUS

and relatively speaking, very few american citizens are ironclad still to this day, even though ALL OF US are being funneled

Back then they were much more ethical and strict about these things, and they did not engage in domestic law enforcement, the police and military powers were completely separate (and rightfully so).

Today the police have access to these fusion centers that organize all this data from all these different agencies. So the surveillance is now much more widespread. Add to the fact Big Tech now gathers up even more data than ever before and we now have a serious privacy issue.

There's too much information to go through. You'd have to get a request to look at something live.

Our privacy issue is that we have cybernetic weapons that steal people's identities running around and our police can't do anything about it.

I agree that things are getting worse

of course they are
but, i disagree with you, about them
not doing it before the patriot act or
the DHS or fusion centers……………

the U.S. Govt. USED this technique to
plan and execute the 9/11 attacks

While you two banter, REAL News is getting bumped in the Catalog, and your shit news is being 'sliden'.

Attached: Capture _2019-02-12-10-02-27.png (1435x2309, 1.12M)

9/11 was conducted using plasma weapons.

A plasma weapon of sufficient power is capable of redirecting and forcing a plane into a building.

The point I'm trying to make is everything changed since 9/11. There was once separation of powers between the military arms and law enforcement arms. Today they all share data between each other and with the help of subsidized Big Tech firms have access to TONS more personal information. That is the problem and the "Patriot Act" was the root cause of this.

take your protein pills & put your helmet on

YES……..

YES everything changed since 9/11

which is exactly why they did 9/11

I thought it was high grade explosives and the use of thermite user.

BINGO.

Back in the day, our military had ethical and very strict standards when it came to using shit like ECHELON…. not anymore! They have the fusion centers set up to swap all kinds of info with OTHER agencies, federal and even local! Back then that did NOT happen.

Jim, I'm not technically on the clock until
2:00 EST, and im already volunteering in
this thread for free……………………………..

don't push me. im already thinking about quitting

It was actually all done with Ancient Egyptian Magick. All the Masonic orders were behind it, and Jim Watkins was one of the original masterminds.

I guarantee someone has it, there is bound to be at least one idiot out there who went ahead and got it. It's like /v/ and EA games or Undertale or whatever games they are complaining about, they go ahead and buy them anyway.

Which is REALLY REALLY SAD to me.

When I complain, I do it with very strict and ethical boycotting and resistance to this crap.

I just realized that you might be Ron.
if so, did you get my twitter message last night?

…. tell your father I need him to email me because there are some things going on that I'm becoming more and more unhappy about with each passing day, and I want to re-evaluate exactly what this is all about…..

When I first started this shit I was reluctant in the first place but now I'm more reluctant than ever. I don't think your father was totally upfront about everything

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-22-59-23.png (1080x2160, 325.18K)

It's not so sad when you see this shit for years and years and nothing changes. At this point, I learned one thing. You can't force people to change, the only actions you can control are your own. You can inform the public of this shit, maybe you'll make someone think twice, but realistically informing people of the shady scummy practices won't make any difference to those consumers who would buy it anyway or the companies who'll do these things anyway.