Pastor accused of murdering trans…

Pastor accused of murdering trans…
Pastor Albert Weathers of Logos Church was charged with open murder and use of a firearm on Monday in the case of Kelly Stough, who was found dead on a Detroit street last week

archive.today/2018.12.14-073750/https://abcnews.go.com/US/detroit-pastor-accused-murdering-transgender-woman/story?id=59790400

A Detroit pastor has been charged with murder in the shooting death of a 36-year-old transgender woman, authorities said. Prosecutors said a police officer discovered Stough's body last Thursday and charged Weathers, the pastor of the Logos Church, after an investigation. Authorities did not disclose a possible motive, but sources told ABC affiliate WXYZ that Weathers allegedly fled the scene and reported the shooting to police afterwards. He was fired from his position at the Great Lakes Water Authority shortly after being charged, according to the company. "Albert Weathers is no longer employed at GLWA. Mr. Weathers was off-duty at the time of the alleged incident," a Great Lakes Water Authority spokesperson said. "His conduct was unrelated to his employment with GLWA."

Weathers is being held on $1 million bond, but his lawyer, David Cripps, plans to petition for a lower bond, citing the suspect's strong ties to the community. He said his client maintains his innocence, according to WXYZ. Prosecutors and officials with the Fair Michigan Foundation, a program that assists in solving serious crimes involving members of the LGBT community, called Stough's death an example rampant violence against transgender people. "This case reflects the excessive brutality that members of Detroit's transgender community constantly face," Fair Michigan President Dana Nessel said in a statement. "We thank the Detroit Police Department for their efforts to investigate the facts of this tragic crime." Weathers is due back in court next week.

Attached: 60408_NID_VotingStudy.jpg (1280x720, 135.58K)

For the wages of sin is death

Yeah, I hope he gets the death penalty.

Doing the Lords work. LGBTs are worse than murderers.

Attached: 1538089035908.jpg (600x600, 111.6K)

Let them repent

Mentally ill people are prone to violence. We’re not getting the full story.

I'll give 3:1 odds he was "involved" with "her", whether he knew what she was or not

Seems pretty dang clear to me

Attached: exodus-20-13-you-shall-not-murder.png (263x1559, 93.67K)

Cutting off your dick didn't make you a woman

Nobody should be mourning this subhuman. Christians should have two responses to this shooting
1. Recognition, that God is sovereign over all, and this was His wrath against an ungodly abomination
and 2. Rejoicing, that there is now one less subhuman monster in the world, one less monster to destroy culture, one less monster to persecute Christians, one less monster to rape children

interesting choice of words there

care to define what a human is?

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (364x344, 35.67K)

You are the "subhuman" you lowly snaked mouthed dog. You claim to be Christian yet you rejoice at the deathbed of our fallen, you see a fallen man turn into a life of sodomy and sin, and you mark your self other than them. You vile serpent repent for your demon filled tongue.

If a man or woman falls into the pits you should reach down and grasp there hands and have faith that God will keep you from falling in as you produce the good fruits in their heart.

You vile person, it's a sad day for us when Christians rush to their own judgement as it raises hostility acrosd the vectors of society. Are we not better? Are we not to honor the Holiesr Holy?
I pray for you. Turn from that heart of stone and learn to Love people no matter the gravity of their sin.

As this user said, we don't know what happened yet. Could have been self-defence.

I met a homeless girl the other week. She said she is terrified of going in areas with transgender people at night. They are very predatory and she is afraid of getting raped.

For shame.

This unironically. Though the actions during the event are still in question, it is SAD that someone in that state has died

Not lying, don't know why you think that's a lie. We talked at a bus stop. I live in LA so there are lots of trannies.

So you just started to talk about trannies at a bus stop with a random girl?

She brought up trannies, not me.

i think the joke is, that you talked to a g-g-g-girl – the idea of someone on the *chans managing such a feat one that beggars belief

Sounds like she has mental issues on her part as well, if she randomly brought up trannies to you.
Probably OCD or paranoid schizophrenia, she is homeless after all which is a high indicator of mental ilness, and if you're truely Christian you know she is probably wrought with demonic entitites.

Now, you are using this woman without knowing anything about her and then using it to justify your hatred.
Honestly, you should fear for them and not hate them, weep for their soul.

Also, how does your comment from one homeless person relate to this thread?

We are talking about the sins of two people in particular here.
We are not here to further hate and create discord among people.
Christians are to unite for we are the only people in one holy communion with God, it is our job to bring others into the flock.

I don't hate trannies, I feel sorry for them. And I work in an area with trannies so I know she isn't lying.
I also made the prior post
So my point being that it could have been self defense. Trannies are predatory.

We know nothing of the situation user, we cannot be brash about our judgement.

Also, if you are true to your word you should pay more attention to what you put out into the ethos, in the manner and in the narrative of which you are prescribing your self with.

Bringing up things that will further cause discord among the people is very unrighteous, especially if there is no context to derrive from the information given.

Please take your self more critically

I don't value your opinion, and I'm certain no one else on this board does either.

dude, that guy called you out for lying about talking to a girl, then he attacks your position saying you're not a true christian if you don't recognise homeless girls are plagued with demonic entities – the implication being that they are unreliable witnesses – then he assaults you for being uncharitable toward transexuals, yet you're still taking him seriously?

have you never been trold before?

That's fine, you just outed your self as troll.
I'd ask you to repent for being untruthful but you're probably not even Christian.

Yes, I'm done talking with him. I think he might be serious, though.

Are you saying homeless people don't have a higher chance of having mental ilness?
Are you saying mental ilness isn't being preyed upon by demonic entities?
Are you seriously saying that his statement by a random girl has anything to with OP?

I don't support the transgender movement, I think it's a great depravity that's moving through our nation. Yet I do not hate them nor will I applaud hate for them.
Did you recognise sin before you were Christian?

I see I offended you by insulting your god
Who is this "our"? I will own no abomination. But it is cause to rejoice, what, shall we weep that God has brought His wrath to bear on the deserving? Shall we weep that God has protected us by a vile subhuman, who lived only to consume and destroy for his own sick twisted pleasure? No, this is cause to rejoice.
I am other than them. How dare you equate me with such filthy vermin. I am better than them. I am not an unrepentant abomination, what about you, why are so defensive of human scum? Maybe you are not other than them.
May God strike me down should I ever repent of the truth.
I am not the Holy Spirit. We give them God's command to repent, but it's in His hands after that, and we should accept His will.
I'm showing love to the dead subhuman's potential victims who will never be harmed because their oppressor is now dead. Why do you hate them? Why do you hate God for striking down this false idol you've constructed? There is no forgiveness without repentance and barring a miraculous desthbed conversion this creature in now under God's wrath where they shall remain for the rest of time. Consider, that God will not forgive you for this idolatry of sodomites unless you repent of it.

While I shouldn't reply to trolls, I'd like to point out that all posts by 76f173 are a great example of "concern trolling"

Also hypocrisy apparently.

nah, he's employing the common tactic of presenting as a moral authority while demeaning you

the closest analogy would be some peacocking PUA negging girls in a bar; trying to get a positive hit

don't even worry about him

also; just on your original thoughts - while it isn't completely relevant to the thread, when has that ever stopped user from digressing; but i think if you want to make such an assertion as 'transexuals are predatory' you need more that personal anecdotes, and might wanna back that statement up with the large volume of TERFs reporting similar stories

I'm not trying to write a dissertation on the sociology of transgenderism, I just come to Zig Forums to chat with my christian bros. Just sharing a story, sheesh. Thanks for the advice though

All people are our peoplex we are the shepherds to the flock, and that's fine you have no ownership we are under one Lord and God.
No we weep because he has to. He'd rather them come into the light of the Son, Christ. And so we to should want and pray that they find Christ.
I am other than them. How dare you equate me with such filthy vermin. I am better than them. I am not an unrepentant abomination, what about you, why are so defensive of human scum? Maybe you are not other than them.
You have never sinned?! You have never betrayed God? Turn off that arrogant pride ye filth.

(dubs of truth)

Daily Reminder that the blood is not on our hands, it is on the sodomite's. Leviticus 20:13

I'm not trolling, you are trying to hide the hate in your blood. I'm making it evidently clear for those to see.

The only moral authority I'm providing is the Bible it self.

ha, yeah - i feel ya

thing is, not only is this board full of very opinionated folks from every denomination going, and most of them are comfortable on imageboards; but we're also seen as rather problematic to a certain demographic since we practice extreme wrong-think on a regular basis, so pretty much any statement here gets jumped on by someone or other

that being said, at least it ain't r/christian or some poop

bless

Sure smells new in here.

Never once I have defended trannies.
Take your adhominem atracks and move elsewhere

(dubs)
(dubs)

So many truth telling dubs itt and so many sodomite apologists.

Attached: f74.gif (200x317, 464.95K)

No one is apologizing for sodomites.
Your moving goal posts by spamming memes, nice try.

Unbelieving sinners are the children of Satan. Are you saying you're a child of Satan?
Better they should repent, and that is cause for all the more rejoicing, but though mercy is better, justice is not bad.
A bit late for that in this case
All sin is not equal. The fact I am repentant alone makes me better than them, but on top of that I am no abomination, I don't suck dick, I don't mutilate my dick, I'm not a cumfiend, I don't worship my own asshole, etc etc.
And you apparently have none. You're exchanging the truth of God for a lie and worshipping and serving the creation rather than the creator.
It's offensive for you to say this in the same breath that you exalt the worst abominations on this earth

Obviously not, and We are all the Children of Adam, and God YWHW is the Father of all creation.
What do you think I meant by "moving into the Light of Christ". We must pray for Gods wishes even if we aren't always able to grant his desires.

Yeah, you're a troll. Put more effort into it next time

Ah the hypocrisies

Its a closed community and only certain people are allowed to participate
Them's the ground rules.

Then please leave.

Attached: 1436592399909.webm (640x480, 756.03K)

She's homeless. She's socially awkward. She probably hasn't had a decent conversation with another normal human being for weeks. Normies, of course, avoid her like she's got the plague … much like you're doing in your assumptions … She, like every human being, mentally-ill or otherwise, craves human interaction, and telling user the thing that bothers her most sounds pretty normal to me.

>says the person who wrote here don't rush to judgment
You're obsessed with demons. You're judgmental as fug. Stop performing spiritual and psychological assessments via the internet and based on conjecture and assumption. In fact, just stop posting altogether.

Face facts, not everyone on the street in Murka is mentally ill. There are hundreds of thousands of quite sane, normal people who have lost jobs, lost incomes, and are forced onto the street, including 1.5 million children. Can't say every one of them is mentally ill, nor their parents, because if their parents were psychotic, the state would take the kids off them. So, assessing them, without even the courtesy of meeting them, as demonically possessed/afflicted is just winnie the pooh arrogance.

I don't think user was being hateful. A little prejudiced, perhaps.
Sanest thing you've said so far.
Because SHE lives amongst the tranny community and she expressed fear of them, whether legitimate or not, and user respected her opinion as being closer to the truth than he knew.

What a wasted thread

Attached: dafuq-am-i-reading-online.jpg (600x1147, 62.95K)

Yep, pastor just forfeited his soul.
Most likely was banging the transgender person and things went sour.

How do you know this?