US:1st female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper team ,has been relieved of duty due to poor leadership

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Capt Zoe Kotnik, who became the first female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper demonstration team just last month, has been relieved of duty.

The Air Force said she had been removed on Tuesday by Col Derek O'Malley due to a "loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command".

Capt Zoe "Sis" Kotnik's appointment as commander of the ACC F-16 Viper demo team on 29 January had been announced with fanfare and excitement.

The USAF hoped to use the buzz around the upcoming superhero film Captain Marvel - where Brie Larson stars as an F-16 pilot - to bolster recruitment.

Capt Kotnik's appointment to lead the 17-member team was even revealed in a comic-book style post.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253

Attached: 1550034775910.jpg (163.81 KB, 1080x1059)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/6614766_Hand-grip_strength_of_young_men_women_and_highly_trained_female_athletes
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

Women make great leaders
Meir;Thatcher;May

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

what a shock

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

broken clock
twice a day

etc etc etc

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Oh wait, you almost got me

May

Lol

Adam James
Adam James

She got big headed and thought she could quit sucking cock.

Attached: YMC6hSf.gif (704.46 KB, 480x287)

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

When you're a manlet with small weak fingers and can't open a jar after a few seconds of trying & then realize you're not a retard and can use a tool to assist you in opening it because you're an intelligent human being instead of a sputtering ape
There are a lot of reasons why women are inferior to men. Being physically slightly weaker (and only statistically, as individuals will often vary more than the group) isn't one of them.

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Do you know jokes are?

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Hes been sped-posting in all the Zig Forums articles lol

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Physical strength is important in the military, this has not changed even in the era of guns.

Attached: FNMinimiNormal.png (490.23 KB, 565x800)

Owen Nelson
Owen Nelson

she must have fucked up bad. they don't just relieve officers for "poor leadership", it's an excuse because she got caught sucking the dick of a higher up officer, fraternization, either that or some alcohol problem.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

true, all great leaders are born of a woman

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

The Viper Team is a single plane "squad". Women make such terrible leaders they can't even lead themselves.

Attached: b02754e23db68128d01fe4700714e0f2aa6386ede3857f34f0a0c2dd8eb36a4a.jpg (43.91 KB, 850x400)

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

last month
29th of January

kek, bitch couldn't hold the position for two weeks

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Loool

Attached: 4ab29c42ec1854709e766a1271e35000e6d5fbb4e6b9f66efb0e641b3c3f6fc0.jpg (62.26 KB, 640x640)

Liam Walker
Liam Walker

slightly
Has about half the upper body strength that a man does. That is not slightly.

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

bitch couldn't hold the position for two weeks
But she can hold other positions in bed

David Johnson
David Johnson

ironic shitpost.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

BEST news this week.
Fucking kill the cunts.

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

women also have slower reflexes, slower reactions, slower decision making ability, and so on and so on. that's why women DO NOT COMPETE in FPS videogame competitions, and have separate leagues. They are inferior. It is biological fact.
The cunt shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the fucking airbase, let alone a plane.
Bash her fucking face in and hobble her, she can clean dishes for the rest of her disgusting life.

Sebastian Roberts
Sebastian Roberts

Don't forget Merkel. She's the best of them all.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

slightly weaker but only according to statistics which are meaningless because sometimes there is an anomoly and i base my world view on anomalies because i'm a fucking faggot from tumblr and i should kill myself
Yeah, the mixed "world's strongest man" competition has a lot of stronk indanapent wimimnzz in it you fucking retard.
elephants aren't stronger than rabbits, (only statistically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
the depths of your absolute fucking stupidity are astounding, i'd really enjoy smashing your fucking fruit face in with a bat.

Brayden Ward
Brayden Ward

researchgate.net/publication/6614766_Hand-grip_strength_of_young_men_women_and_highly_trained_female_athletes
Though female athletes were significantly stronger (444 N) than their untrained female counterparts, this value corresponded to only the 25th percentile of the male subjects
90% of females produced less force than 95% of males
female national elite athletes even indicate that the strength level attainable by extremely high training will rarely surpass the 50th percentile of untrained or not specifically trained men
both relative hand-grip strength parameters (F max/body weight and F max/LBM) did not show any correlation to hand dimensions
Repost this whenever the cancer strikes.

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

Haha yep!

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

I wonder how long before Johnny comes into this thread and white knight for women.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Men are better than women in both mind and body.

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

I think the original quote is better tbh

I always made one prayer to God, a very short one. Here it is: "O Lord, make our enemies quite ridiculous!" God granted it.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit