US:1st female pilot to lead the US F-16 Viper team ,has been relieved of duty due to poor leadership

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253

Attached: 1550034775910.jpg (1080x1059, 163.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/6614766_Hand-grip_strength_of_young_men_women_and_highly_trained_female_athletes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women make great leaders
Meir;Thatcher;May

what a shock

etc etc etc

Oh wait, you almost got me

Lol

She got big headed and thought she could quit sucking cock.

Attached: YMC6hSf.gif (480x287, 704.46K)

There are a lot of reasons why women are inferior to men. Being physically slightly weaker (and only statistically, as individuals will often vary more than the group) isn't one of them.

Do you know jokes are?

Hes been sped-posting in all the Zig Forums articles lol

Physical strength is important in the military, this has not changed even in the era of guns.

Attached: FNMinimiNormal.png (565x800, 490.23K)

she must have fucked up bad. they don't just relieve officers for "poor leadership", it's an excuse because she got caught sucking the dick of a higher up officer, fraternization, either that or some alcohol problem.

true, all great leaders are born of a woman

The Viper Team is a single plane "squad". Women make such terrible leaders they can't even lead themselves.

Attached: b02754e23db68128d01fe4700714e0f2aa6386ede3857f34f0a0c2dd8eb36a4a.jpg (850x400, 43.91K)

kek, bitch couldn't hold the position for two weeks

Loool

Attached: 4ab29c42ec1854709e766a1271e35000e6d5fbb4e6b9f66efb0e641b3c3f6fc0.jpg (640x640, 62.26K)

Has about half the upper body strength that a man does. That is not slightly.

But she can hold other positions in bed

ironic shitpost.

BEST news this week.
Fucking kill the cunts.

women also have slower reflexes, slower reactions, slower decision making ability, and so on and so on. that's why women DO NOT COMPETE in FPS videogame competitions, and have separate leagues. They are inferior. It is biological fact.
The cunt shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the fucking airbase, let alone a plane.
Bash her fucking face in and hobble her, she can clean dishes for the rest of her disgusting life.

Don't forget Merkel. She's the best of them all.

Yeah, the mixed "world's strongest man" competition has a lot of stronk indanapent wimimnzz in it you fucking retard.
the depths of your absolute fucking stupidity are astounding, i'd really enjoy smashing your fucking fruit face in with a bat.

researchgate.net/publication/6614766_Hand-grip_strength_of_young_men_women_and_highly_trained_female_athletes
Repost this whenever the cancer strikes.

Haha yep!

I wonder how long before Johnny comes into this thread and white knight for women.

Men are better than women in both mind and body.

I think the original quote is better tbh

I always made one prayer to God, a very short one. Here it is: "O Lord, make our enemies quite ridiculous!" God granted it.