The Beautiful NRA Russian Spy who didn't come in from the cold

The Russian Spy who wasn't.

newrepublic.com/article/153036/maria-butina-profile-wasnt-russian-spy

So when are all the baizuo on this board going to finally accept the fact that left leaning media has been playing you fools like a fiddle? legit 2 years of fake news. Thanks for the ad revenue suckaz!

Attached: SX7YD6EPLUI6RAZCWVECX5PA6U.jpg (500x367, 18.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/dave-assman-sgi-vanity-licence-plate-1.5017377
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1550030180370.jpg (466x515, 53.21K)

Attached: trump putin oz.jpg (1200x2134, 489.67K)

Russian or not I'd give her the D.

Attached: 65descartes.jpg (570x570, 80.88K)

This is asinine. Everyone knows that they didn't need a fucking "spy" as an intermediary. Trump and Cohen and everyone else literally just got in a plane and flew to Russia and met with Putin and other high-ranking (and/or wealthy) Russians to discuss their plans.

i would prefer putin run our country than any liberal. i would happily forfeit the nation of the united states if it mean saving my race/culture, which liberals seek to destroy.

Ironically, I have secretly kinda pondered the same thing. Some of our politicians are MUCH worse than Putin ever was.

all i'll say is be careful. if they will throw their own under the bus to save their skins and murder people in airports then there is no telling what they will do.

Reality check: all governments do shady criminal shit like this. If you have a big powerful government, then you can't avoid it being corrupted. Happens all the time. Everywhere.

okay deepthroat that works for every government on the planet. thanks for the tip.

I heard that the fag NRA cowboy is the real Russian asset.

Hey there Веб-бригады, how's the weather in Moscow?

Attached: Common Mistake.jpg (252x400, 19.3K)

Must be a Russian hacker, all 1488 of them.

How do you faggots even do this shit so badly even trollface strips in MSpaint are more aesthetically balanced can you post the bottom frame without the text I'm not even on your side and I'm willing to fix this piece of shit for you it's so fucking bad

he already lives there

She looked better when she was younger. I would have fucked her every way possible. I don't give a damn if she is a spy. That would make it hawter.

be realistic. 1488 is a low estimate, more like 7,000,000

I'm Dave Assman and I hope baby got back

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/dave-assman-sgi-vanity-licence-plate-1.5017377

Attached: assmanpose.jpeg (780x439, 50.79K)

pretty much everyone in the NRA did

6/10

Who has her nudes??????

Attached: 08cc275788d9433c3d2751d029d8f627628aa1c4b096a812d16bf913b3fa8beb.jpg (1170x742, 76.84K)

Looks fairly male tho..

Rofll, no proof, just rhetoric. Why would he ever care about Russia? They're a country that's POOR, they don't produce fucking anything just about. They're just trying to stay relevant good GOD you're more blind than a bat without echo location.

Shut the fuck up, Putin is against freedom. He's not a U.S citizen so he can't be our leader, you nonsensical backwards dogshit. So tired of the UN- patriotic scum.

Russia will be 1/3 Muslim in 10-15 years

is that a threat?