Potsmoking tiger found in vacant Houston home by man wanting to smoke pot

It's not something you see every day. A one-thousand pound tiger was found smoking weed inside the garage of a abandoned home in Houston.

The big cat was found in a rickety cage by someone who went into the home to smoke marijuana, according to police.

"A concerned citizen called 311, they were trying to get into this house to smoke marijuana. We questioned them as to whether they were actually under the effects of the drugs or they actually saw a tiger," Houston Police Sgt. Jason Alderete explained, as he took another drag from his joint.

The home had been abandoned for some time, but someone coming by has been feeding the tiger and providing it with marijuana, Alderete said. He noted several packages of meat and cannabis were found at the house.

Once officers arrived and saw the animal, the challenge was to get the tiger out and pocket some of that ganja without anyone noticing. First, they tranquilized it and brought in a wreck to help get the large buds out. Meanwhile, a crowd had gathered to watch it all while they passed around joints.

"I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe they would have something like that in there," one trembling person watching with bloodshot eyes said.

Once they got the tiger out of the driveway, it was loaded onto a trailer
and taken to a local shelter where it was provided with methadone to help kick its marijuana addiction.

"The animal was in a tiny garage, completely dark, stoned out of its mind, smelled like urine and marijuana, deplorable conditions. The animal was really thirsty so we were able to give it some energy drinks and so that was a good thing. We'll get it back to BARC and figure out what tigers normally smoke," a visibly tired and stoned BARC Division Manager Jarrad Mears said.

The shelter has been in communication with the county, working to find a new home for the tiger. Maybe they can send it back to Africa along with all the niggers.

wibw.com/content/news/Tiger-found-in-vacant-Houston-home-by-man-wanting-to-smoke-pot-505719851.html

Attached: tigger.jpg (329x250, 16.28K)

Wat?

All 'Funny Ha Ha' jokes(?) aside….

they need to find the people who illegally 'owned' this poor tiger (which they will, guaranteed) and let THEM find out what it's like to live in the tiny little cage and go for prolonged periods without adequate food or water…..

the ONLY problem is this took place in Texas, where treating animals terribly is 'a way of life'.

The tiger was kept in DEPLORABLE conditions, locked in a tiny 'transport cage' (barely enough room for it to stand up or turn around) locked in the dark, with no water, dehydrated and defeated.

In Texas, it's commonplace to see animals being abused, and 'big game hunting' is quite popular. In fact, big money oilmen are well known for having tigers, lions, etc shipped into Texas, where they will shoot them while they are in a cage, them have them taxidermied, making it appear that the animal was 'attacking' when they shot it.

…..in fact……

I actually never tell this to anyone, but

Bill Ham (zz top's manager) used to do exactly that. He had big cats shipped in somehow, and then he and his millionaire friends would shoot them while they were caged.

that was the only thing i hated about Bill Ham

I guess what goes around comes around. Bill's wife Cecile was brutally murdered.

Attached: 104805721_137108674965.jpg (2379x1064, 1.73M)

Spencer Goodman

Attached: goodman_spencer_corey.jpg (764x1032, 227.11K)

What goes around comes around……….

Attached: anonymous-expose-alleged-tiger-killer.jpg (736x728, 101.82K)

The tiger was found in awful conditions.

they're going to find the motherfuckers who did it

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x625, 61.43K)

Attached: 66953_VID-20171122-WA00701.mp4 (480x848, 10.74M)

HUMANS :

worthless, weak pieces of shit

It is obviously the right thing to do to smoke weed with big cats. They need to mellow out, and smoking weed with cats is cool anyway, so yeah..

Attached: bengals-300x273.png (300x273, 38.76K)

Still, letting the cat out of the cage to chill while smokin' dem blunts with him woulda been the right thing to do..

Attached: My.Tiger.Smokes.Pot.Too.jpg (500x750, 93.51K)

I know dem feels..

Attached: Rastafari_Lion.Smokin.Pot.jpg (720x714, 99.82K)

Cool cats are cool cats, right?

Attached: Cool.Cats.Smokin.gif (499x271, 588.15K)

If you're just going to talk to yourself why not post this in Microsoft Word

okay, I'm here now

Attached: stoned-cat.jpg (320x240, 13.69K)

Attached: 625540_326152284143947_2103225619_n.jpg (320x240, 9.27K)

Why Ask WHY?

Attached: Why_Ask_Why.jpg (780x585, 269.03K)

I'm watching the A&E documentary
about Trump's family & childhood

It turns out that Trump's father & grandfather
were MUCH bigger scumbags, liars and thieves
than I already thought. SCUMBAGS

Famiar with montecristo Washington?

also, it turns out that Trump was a
COMPLETE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
as a kid…. a completely obnoxious

fucking douchebag…. a loser

Wow! This thread has something for EVERYBODY – even Killcen.
Here's the goodies for him (and anybody else interested in REAL News), since I know he only smoke meth, not pot..

How To Remove Exif Data From Images When Using Ubuntu/Linux flavors:

For doing that in Ubuntu/Linux, there is a simple and powerful tool which can be used. It is the exiftool.

First, install it from the terminal using the following command:

sudo apt-get install libimage-exiftool-perl

After it is installed, images can be directly processed from the terminal with this tool.

To display the Exif data for a specific photo, run exiftool with input as the image path:

exiftool imagepath

To delete all the associated Exif data for an image, the -all= parameter is used:

exiftool -all= imagepath

deletes exif data from images using exiftool in Ubuntu/Linux

exiftool has many functions and the parameters for that can be accessed using the man page:

man exiftool

ENJOY! You know I am! But I've got a big cat, lots o' weed and lots o' pussy!

Attached: Smoke.Weed.Pussy.jpg (240x235, 37.74K)

btw, I used GIMP for the image in . Had not really dicked around much at all with it in years, and didn't really back then either; but my consensus from back then has not changed much:
GIMP is a Pain-in-the-Ass!

Attached: jesus fucking christ.webm (748x610, 9.56M)

Attached: 8853dab7.mp4 (640x360, 11.9M)

>inb4 pot smoking tigers are not REAL News

My tiger prefers to smoke the Live Resin.

Attached: PicsArt_02-03-07.03.12.jpg (981x956, 264.93K)

Mine too.
He's been brewing up batches of it in the garage, made from the yeast he collects from Killcen's bellybutton.

Ewww..

This article reads suspiciously like it would not be considered by Killcen to be REAL News. But TRUE!

Attached: tiger.jpg (555x563, 45.08K)

Attached: 9a75803dac48ff388a72e6335394593d--psy-art-trippy.jpg (736x1054, 65.4K)

Where is the video?
I want a link to the video!

Everybody does.
But you've got to get it from the tiger.