Hello Christian brothers. I am Muslim. There is alot of fighting between us. But there should not be...

Hello Christian brothers. I am Muslim. There is alot of fighting between us. But there should not be. Those who hurt you are terrorist and I am not a terrorist. I have Christian friends and we enjoy eachothers company. My future spouse she is a Christian woman and I love her. I think we should unite together and be brothers and sisters towards each other. I want you to know how much I love Jesus because he is the Messiah and a prophet we believe him and we also believe his Mary who was the greatest woman who ever lived and one of Allah's greatest creations. We love her as well and we love all prophets. We respect you. We protect you. Your home is our home. We know you as good people of the book and we want to be your rulers because we know what is best for you and all humankind. Let us reconcile let us love let us come to understandings. Thank you. May Allah be blessful to you.

Attached: 10-surprising-similarities-between-christians-and-muslims.jpg (600x312, 108.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjhHWNbtJo4
asma-lamrabet.com/articles/what-does-the-qur-an-say-about-the-interfaith-marriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill yourself mahoun

I guess it's nice that you love us, but you should really love God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit).

Attached: the_way.jpg (1252x1252, 203.73K)

Your future spouse is an apostate for marrying a non-Christian.
You don't believe Jesus is God. You are atheists.
We are not "people of the book". Christianity came before the Bible. We are people of the Word, Jesus Christ himself. Whom you do not believe in in the slightest anyway.
If you do not convert to Orthodoxy you will die in your sins. I sincerely hope this does not happen. You are not at peace where you are right now.

You're nothing but a sand-mormon.
You are no different from the Bahá'í.
Just another religion riding the coattails of Christianity.

You are deceived or are simply a liar yourself.
Start investigating the lies of Muhammad.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjhHWNbtJo4

Attached: adam_falkowski_04.JPG (453x637, 57.33K)

We do not worship the same God.

Are you ginger?

I pity you and your soon apostate wife.
May our Lord and God Jesus Christ have mercy on your souls.

Surah 86:5-7:

So let man observe from what he was created.
He was created from a fluid, ejected, Emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.

You mean to tell me that the (apparent) Almighty Word of Allah, the infallible Quran, says that sperm is created between the backbone and ribs? Are you kidding me?

Muhammed was a terrorist according to what he himself ordered and said. Isis followed the book of their prophet. If you denounce those who follow the Quran's teachings as "terrorists", then you're a heretic to your own religion. Read your book or watch vid related.

Pic related.
I don't know man, I used Sahih International.
Do any present day Muslim scholars attempt to explain this?

Attached: 4f34788234571c6f88556207ec6b673a3ddfd4a7b9e9a9c6fd2a864dbaad8d64.jpg (544x366, 38.63K)

Her skirt is way too short.

TRAPS
AREN'T
GAY

Attached: sLePQgSX0Z.jpg (991x902, 71.72K)

nice, now convert

Convert, apostate.

Attached: 1507768678193.jpg (625x790, 84.37K)

I think this should be enough to imagine shining light of Muslim education radiating through now-drleted post

Yeah I'm not gonna lie I'm really disappointed with how this thread got handled. I have no respect for falsehood and I don't want brotherhood but when the first post is an user damning themselves through a kys, and when I find myself almost predicting that kind of response as the page loads… it just sucks that that's what the immitation of Christ means to a lot of us.

Let me guess she's 6 years old.

Thanks friend! I hope our two worlds can finally find peace. God bless you and your wife. I hope y'all have many kids together.

You do know that in order for his wife to be married to him, she needs to convert to Islam, right? Unless the guy is willing to be married in the Church, his marriage will be officially recognised by the sheikh.

Attached: Bait.png (224x225, 10.28K)

Muslim men are allowed to marry non Muslim women. That said, no self-respecting Christian should ever marry a Muslim or any other heretic/idolater/unbeliever

I know that.

This.

Attached: roid_monkeys.jpg (350x199, 48.95K)

They can be married only if children would be Muslims.
I rather cut my dick off and throw it to some predators to eat it rather than to know that my offsprings will be heathens.

She doesn't.

asma-lamrabet.com/articles/what-does-the-qur-an-say-about-the-interfaith-marriage/

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124.22K)