Aweful! Trump Signs New Law Making It ILLEGAL To Bash Jews

You think I'm fucking joking?
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672

A more detailed pdf file here:
congress.gov/115/bills/hr672/BILLS-115hr672enr.pdf

Trump and Congress just violated the First Amendment: freedom of speech.

Expect the goyim to care less and continue sliding REAL NEWS as they fall into an abyss of tyranny and third world subjugation in the middle of a third world FAILED Empire.

I'm going back to bed. Fuck this stupid gay Earth.

Attached: Trump Signs New Law Making It ILLEGAL To Bash Jews.png (640x300, 43.02K)

this is about collecting information about European anti-semitism. it has nothing in it that infringes on the first amendment, it's about collecting information.

it's not a law that puts down all forms of hate, it's just anti-semitic behavior. the minute it stops being about all of us then we all lose.

Attached: 3758.jpg (620x372, 35.08K)

or it could be a way for american political figures to get their jew votes also.

Jews vote overwhelmingly Democrat and will continue doing so even if Republicans fork over 100% of the US GDP to Israel.

It's about spying on behalf of Jewry and imposing terminology in the government. Points for good instincts.

More good work from the Judeophilic, male prostitute in the Oval Office.

Didn't the retards making these threads here and on Zig Forums notice that Trump has been placing very conservative SCJ's? Anyway the Combating European Anti-Semitism Act of 2017 doens't have to do with free speech in the USA. So once again shills are stupid liars, very very stupid. Sad!

Attached: lamers.jpg (684x306, 45.42K)

and Americans wonder why the rest of the world hates them.

they buried this under the wall stuff. No mainstream coverage at all because that is all "can you believe what orange man did."
no mention of a bill just signed into law.

Now we can celebrate our last european colony in the middle east!
Now we can celebraste the slowest genocide ever!

Attached: zionist advocating genocide.jpg (786x442, 105.63K)

Attached: imagess - Copy.jpg (269x188, 9.36K)

Mind you, republicans are only trying to kiss up to the jews.

Of-course they don't cover this user! And thats what makes me so sick to come here too, even Zig Forums is filled with mainstream-media corporate-narrative shills who refuse to report ANYTHING significant when it comes to treason, corruption, exposing lies, exposing propaganda…. I always have to come here and do that because others rarely ever will. Its really pathetic and sad.

BOTH parties do this, and ALL of you know it (even if you lie denying this, I know you still know it).

B A S E D

REAL illiterate news?

Just a spelling error. I'm sure Johnny will bring this up.

Congress passes bill making boycotting of Israel illegal

old news
AwefulXXXXX
It's awful you iliturate

Attached: Beat u 2 The Punch.mp4 (492x360, 224.69K)

REAL NEWS incoming !

Just get out and vote, we can fix all this! We been bought out for decades you faggots. Guns are bad! Abortion bad! Wall bad! White bad!

thats because all the conservative jews just go to israel. basically what you're saying is you want american to be israel

Yeah sure we can. The fact of the matter is if there's a candidate or issue that the Jews want or don't want they will use their near total influence over congress to get whatever they want. They normally will use money as their go-to method but if that doesn't work they will use harassment, blackmail and even murder.

Well I always go back to saying the masses could have a "vote out all incumbents" policy where anyone who has held office before routinely gets removed, and they routinely flush out officials every single election so none of them can make a career from it. This would mess with the Jew lobbyists among others pretty badly. It would also cause a lot of infighting in Congress which would lead to nothing ever being done (which might save us a lot of time to get better prepared for whats coming).

To fix this mess REAL conservatives better start stepping up their game and running in droves, and convince others to throw the cuck incumbents OUT.

Jews have so much power they have organizations dedicated to denying they have such power.

Attached: ADL logo.jpg (1500x724, 94.93K)

Oh, that's right. If the republicans loose the jew vote they loose the presidential election. But, but, the god-emperor is our guy! pic related

Attached: 6b36fdf3ae8687b043bb6d2e7fa390a359437df5083a263877ab8c4d8feb98c6.png (618x685, 341.7K)

Liar It's about EU.

Hello my fellow Whites..

Not orthodox jews. They are mostly conservative and vote republican.

These times just like certain times before in recent history show the complete waste of time in trying to pretend there can be reconciliation of differences between jews and goyim.