How do I deal with constant humiliation, failure and memories of painful past

I simply cant and its killing me.

Attached: qji74lxk13011.jpg (482x427, 82.8K)

weed usually helps me get over troubles

Prayer and scripture.

wew

Punch a wall.
Then punch it spiritually.

That's given.

I don't get it.

Your doubts (or engaging with demons in a broader sense) are like punching a wall spiritually. You don't make a dent in them and the harder you engage with the wall, the harder you're hurt.
Ignore them, images do nothing if you don't.

Then why ask if you already knew the answer?

good video

Because it doesn't help.

Then do it more. Every post you've made here is a moment you could have spent praying and reading scripture.

I can't because I feel like shit. Its pointless when I realize my life should have been over long ago. Every day just becomes more and more absurd. I don't even expect to get betrayed, its the norm.

Everyone has the right to the occasional pity party. The trick is knowing when to leave.

True, its so good being lower than a human. Especially when everyone else get treated humanly.

Believing and accepting Christ means you're forgiven. You literally need to forget about it. The Holy Spirit will change you to become a better man.

As for humiliation and failure, stop masturbating. You need to preserve your testosterone to get through each day. Henry Ford failed in running his first company. He still made another one. James Bond (although fictional) is admirable because he doesn't take things too seriously; moving on after he'd been injured or insulted. Pray that Christ gives you strength and guidance.

Attached: Star Wars Better Times.webm (674x380, 1.62M)

What is the constant humiliation you feel?

You think everything is just so easy to get over and forget, especially when it happens daily and you live in a small city.

Its quite diverse. From having cosmetical problems that will turn you off, to being treated bad often to also being physically and mentally weak which makes your life unnecessary difficult.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
- Romans 8:28

This thought gives me peace when painful memories haunt me; Everything in my past has played it's role in leading me to Jesus, and in making me the person that I am today (a new person in Jesus Christ). Remembering this, turns my pain into joy and peace.

The same goes for the present and future. Life isn't easy, it never will be, but there's a purpose for everything. We might not see this purpose at first, but one thing is certain, our loving Father in heaven is with us every step of the way.

Focus on your walk with God, user. You will find peace with Him.

I'm not sure if he forgives me though, anymore at least. I have failed him so many times.

I deal with humilliations daily.

Prove to yourself and those around you that you aren’t the same person who made those mistakes; act better and when they bring it up all them that there’s a new you who’s different than the one who made those mistakes

Do you lift weights?

I have failed Him many many times as well. There were moments when I thought I had crossed the line too many times, that there was no more forgiveness for me, that He had given me over to sin. Yet, not only do I feel forgiven today, I also see His working in my life. We might not think we deserve it, but if we repent, confess, and humbly ask for forgiveness, then He will forgive us. He promised that He would, and if anyone is faithful, it is Him. Put your trust in His promises, user!

Honestly, this.