Dallas cop lied to get warrant:2 grandparents dead; 4 cops wounded

Houston's police chief said Friday that there appear to be "some material untruths or lies" in an affidavit used to get a warrant for a drug raid that left four officers shot and two people in the home dead.

Police Chief Art Acevedo emphasized that police "had reason to investigate that location" on Harding Street, a raid that ended in a shootout that killed the two occupants, Dennis Tuttle, 59, and Rhogena Nicholas, 58.

"Thus far it appears that there are some material untruths or lies in that affidavit — and that's a problem," Acevedo said. "That's totally unacceptable."

"More than likely, the investigating officer will be charged with a serious crime at some point," the chief said.

He added that there will be a review of past investigations, as well as a broader look at the department’s narcotics unit street level units.

Earlier Friday, NBC affiliate KPRC of Houston obtained police documents that say narcotics Officer Gerald Goines justified the warrant request by claiming that he sent a confidential informant to make a narcotics buy at the home, and that the informant returned with what the informant said was heroin and said there was a weapon at the residence.

But in the police documents, an investigator said they were unable to find that informant, and that all the informants listed as working with Goines denied making a drug buy for him at that home or ever buying from Tuttle or Nicholas. Acevedo acknowledged those documents Friday, but did not name the officer.

The police department has said that when officers were serving the felony warrant at the home at around 5 p.m. on Jan. 28, they were met with gunfire and several officers returned fire, killing Tuttle and Nicholas.

Police have said that a small amount of marijuana and white powder believed to be cocaine or fentanyl as well as three shotguns and two rifles were recovered after the raid on the home. Goines was one of the four officers wounded in the shooting, according to police documents.

"We're going to get to the truth," Acevedo said. He said the police department is conducting “an impartial investigation into everything that occurred leading up to and during that raid."

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/houston-officer-apparently-lied-seeking-warrant-raid-left-2-dead-n972191

Attached: COpzzMpWEAAxLVu.jpg (600x315, 24.25K)

Story says there was a 911 call from woman claiming her daughter did heroin inside house. Maybe cop decided following the law was too much trouble, so he faked affidavit to justify a raid. Cops who cut corners are always the heroes on TV, but TV never shows what happens when cutting corners lead to fuck ups like this one.

God bless them for defending their property. Going out with a bang, huh?

I LIKE THAT. I RESPECT THAT!

a LITTLE WEED and a little white powder, Cops murdered them

officer will be placed on paid administrative leave" before they determine he acted in good faith and is cleared of any wrong doing

/Don't raid /killcen/ without warning

Attached: 949571a26673bff79e407013d1493464.jpg (400x494, 30.9K)

fucking badge niggers

Isn't administrative leave a vacation while getting payed?

You are retarded

I love cops tbh the only people that hate them are druggies or muhguns with 2 friends who wouldn't piss on you to put out a fire yet expect collective reeing when society sends its own guns.

Attached: fbf31819ea1533c9ce97763b222af4ecbaebe45003cad4bbdd9abe3fb0b0d255.jpg (422x640, 26.06K)

These four niggers unquestioningly killed and risked death due to the lies of a narc? We need to isolate these slave genes in cops and screen children for them like we do for downs.

Fuck you nigger, if someone gets high at home its their business, if they get caught dealing then its your business.

Attached: 982f9b8d5fe1bce5e5268a94434d177c1834fe303632458493450fe76fa1ea02.png (902x864, 584.34K)

That's a great goblin you have there.

Fuck you bootlicking boomer.

I stand with the "cops"
I want to know what exactly it is that pissed them off and combine this story.
Dalas cops tell Your side of the story.

Attached: unfollowmurderers.jpg (650x650, 66.83K)

Dallas or Houston? Conflicting locations 4 hours away from each other.

Goines. the cop that got the warrant was also wounded. Karma?

Texas folks always have guns in their houses.

fuck you devil dubs

There will be street justice for my mega based post mortem pseudo adoptive grandparents.

HOW FUCKING RETARDED ARE YOU?

Maybe not. He got other cops hurt in the process too. Cops don't care if civilians die but if a cop gets hurt then heads roll.