Commiefornia Just Built A $10,000,000,000 Train To NO WHERE, Paid For By Taxpayers

OH SO RELATED: >>>/related/6

A decade ago California voters approved a $10 billion bond measure to build a 520-mile high-speed train that would supposedly take riders from San Francisco to Los Angeles in two hours and 40 minutes. The choo-choo’s supporters vowed that the federal government and private investors would foot most of the estimated $33 billion bill, and the referendum explicitly stated there would be no subsidy. President Trump’s promise to make Mexico pay for a border wall was more believable.

The Obama Administration chipped in $3.5 billion on the condition the first 160-mile segment be built in the San Joaquin Valley district of Democratic Rep. Jim Costa, a longtime bullet-train supporter who provided a critical vote for ObamaCare. Former Gov. Jerry Brown made the train his special legacy project, his contribution at taxpayer expense to the illusion of stopping climate change. His people sent letter after letter claiming that our editorials were mistaken.

Our criticisms have now been validated by none other than Mr. Newsom. Cost projections for the train have soared to around $80 billion amid litigation, engineering challenges and ordinary government morass. Private investors have run the other way. The state rail authority has spent more than $5 billion acquiring and destroying hundreds of properties but not yet laid tracks. Taxpayers have lost patience, and Mr. Newsom stated the obvious on Tuesday that “there simply isn’t a path to get from Sacramento to San Diego, let alone from San Francisco to LA.”

The new Governor is thus proposing to finish the initial planned route from Merced to Bakersfield, now with the stated goal of revitalizing rural areas that have been parched due to water rationing.

Liberals envision that the bullet train will someday turn Fresno and Merced into Silicon Valley suburbs and ease the Bay Area’s housing shortage. But this too is a dream. As economic consultants William Grindley and Bill Warren document in a recent study, a worker who lives in Fresno would spend 10 hours and 20 minutes each day commuting to San Jose at a cost of $154 round trip—assuming no subsidies.

California’s bullet train provides a miniature model of the Green New Deal. Alas, the main reason liberals like Mr. Newsom are likely turning against it is they are eager to redirect taxpayer money to entitlements and other green largesse.

archive.fo/ej5x8
wsj.com/articles/death-of-a-california-dream-11550101090

Attached: Commiefornia Just Built A 10,000,000,000 Train To NO WHERE, Paid For By Taxpayers.jpeg (264x191, 12.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZgrWu
archive.fo/DwCFk
archive.fo/sTtxE
archive.fo/zy6nT
archive.fo/2emqU
archive.fo/OaYXe
archive.fo/Z5d39
archive.fo/mmjRV
archive.fo/7t6nc
archive.fo/1UUAR
archive.fo/sGr4B
archive.fo/u4pb6
archive.fo/hW1GM
archive.fo/5X5wn
archive.fo/CchAK
archive.fo/TYOsb
archive.fo/SJjoq
archive.fo/KFFER
archive.fo/EF2u8
archive.fo/Yg861
archive.fo/EBnAh
archive.fo/bDMhY
archive.fo/Xn7cH
archive.fo/x3Nvc
joelskousen.com/strategic.html
rense.com/general96/listof.html
archive.fo/65sit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALL THINGS COMMIEFORNIA, THE WORST STATE IN THE USSA:
archive.fo/ZgrWu (Schools Sued For Refusing To Teach Children How To Read)
archive.fo/DwCFk (Commiefornia Covers Up Their Polution Levels)
archive.fo/sTtxE (No Right To Bear Arms 1)
archive.fo/zy6nT (No Right To Bear Arms 2)
archive.fo/2emqU (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 1)
archive.fo/OaYXe (Illegal Alien Felons Protected In Commiefornia, But Not Citizens 2)
archive.fo/Z5d39 (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 1)
archive.fo/mmjRV (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 2)
archive.fo/7t6nc (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 3)
archive.fo/1UUAR (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 4)
archive.fo/sGr4B (Cannot Manage Land Properly, Nor Deal With Disasters 5)
archive.fo/u4pb6 (Commiefornia Leads Nation in Poverty Rate)
archive.fo/hW1GM (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 1)
archive.fo/5X5wn (Despotic Draconian Regulations Galore 2)
archive.fo/CchAK (Child Rape Legalized In Commiefornia)
archive.fo/TYOsb (Horrific Abusive Healthcare Policies)
archive.fo/SJjoq (Human Excrement To Be Dumped Into Tap Water Supply)
archive.fo/KFFER (MAYOR: “There’s Literally Human Shit Everywhere!”)
archive.fo/EF2u8 (Commiefornia Has Outlawed Poverty, The Poor Are Being Arrested)
archive.fo/Yg861 (Victims Flee Commiefornia In Record Numbers Due To High Housing Costs, High Tax Rates)
archive.fo/EBnAh (Commiefornia Seeks To Mandate Amazon Third Party Spying In All New Homes)
archive.fo/bDMhY (Hellhole Commiefornia Will Now JAIL People Who Do Not Ration Water)
archive.fo/Xn7cH (Commiefornia Dem Calls For Nuking America If We Refuse To Give Up Guns)
archive.fo/x3Nvc (Half of Commiefornia Residents Polled Say They Desire To Leave)

Good thing I don't pay taxes…. Or live in California.

THIS is always the problem with governments trying to run economies, it just doesn't work. The only thing governments are good at is war and punishing people. Can we convince them to just stick to that?

NOWHERE is one word, not two

I just wanted to make sure it was CRYSTALCLEAR.

you just don't have what it takes to make it in California.

so, by misspelling the word, you thought that made it easier to understand?

(not that user but)…..
Its not a matter of "strength" user…. its a matter of being able to live a decent life without being disarmed, anal probed and looted by professionals in the highway robbery racket.

Who said anything about 'strength'?

I was talking about 'talent'

Talent? What talent? Everything in that state is falling apart. Poverty everywhere. Piss and shit in the streets. Forest fires amok because of bad environmental regulations against water use as well subsidized companies like Rothchild-owned PG&E who's digital crap keeps sparking fires. All that between unconstitutional gun grabs and forced SJW indoctrination in schools?

Uhhhhh, no offense but NO THANK YOU. All leftists should be forced into this state, and a wall built all around it for total quarantine so you can keep your little "utopia."

That LOOKS nice and all, but notice its like any other commercial. Its PROPAGANDA. Its and advertisement. Its like wrapping up spam and selling it as quality meat.

haha so you've never been there, right?

because you just listed off a series of reactionary toics from your COPY AND PASTE threads. It's readily apparent that your 'knowledge' about California is limited to a handful of 'news articles'.

California is huge, and it's absolutely gorgeous.

lol you couldn't possibly be more wrong

The ONLY reason to visit Cali would be to tour the beaches and hook up/drink with some rich yuppie babes in bikinis. That would be the ONLY reason to go there.

Never would I ever be cruel enough to recommend actually living there. No offense to those who do, know what I mean?

I have lived there before, and I absolutely LOVED it

it's by far THE best state in America

Yes, it is goregous. It WAS a wonderful state to live in…. many decades ago! NOT ANYMORE.

(and trust me, I didn't post that tourism advertisement to 'prove' my point. I'm well aware that it's just a well produced ad)

The reason I posted that video was to remind you that it's a gorgeous place

wrong. it still is

I met a gal who had family who lived in Paradise before the burning down of that wonderful community. She LOVED California. She acknowledged to me that the Californian government was totally ill-equipped, corrupt and incompetent and thats why these fires keep going on and on. They never stop to realize that their own policies are causing people HARM.

you just described EVERY STATE IN AMERICA

I described about nearly half of them. Some are still great (the ones that have always kept out the commies!)

………………..you met A GAL…………….

lol dude. lol @ one woman's opinion

Yes, it is beautiful and there are a lot of great fun people there…. ALL TRUE….

The fact is the state is run by communistic vermin that would suck your blood dry for another penny in their greedy pockets!! FACT.

She used to live there. Doesn't anymore and after what she told me it only confirmed what I already knew.

Nope…. America is in a massive downward spiral, and it has been for a very long time

This country has gone to shit !! across the board, this country USED TO BE a great place to live, but now it's fucking worthless…

Well if thats true, then Commiefonia takes the fucking cake. Give them the crown of SHIT!

I used to live there. Wendy used to live there. We both have plenty of friends who still live there.

THINGS ARE BAD IN EVERY STATE, and they're getting worse… But if you had to pick the best state in America, it's still California

No, I seriously disagree, and I'm not even saying that my state is very great either but compared to Commiefornia its far from corrupted. (Wish I could name the state I live in but can't due to opsec).

killcen, if you choose to focus on the negative, then of course you can always find plenty of negative aspects to ANYTHING.

but that's a shitty way to live your life.
that might be your desire, but it's not mine.

there are SO MANY amazing, cool as shit, smart, beautiful, unbelievable, wonderful aspects to California…..

there's really nowhere else quite like it.

At least my state isn't having whole communities burn down every year. At least in my state they don't grab guns from law abiding citizens. At least in my state we are not forced to ration water, or pay stupid carbon taxes. We are actually left alone for the most part.

There are 3 types of people:

-the glass is half full

-the glass is half empty

and you
-the glass is a communist conspiracy

I live in a state where the glass is half full half empty however we at least KNOW for a FACT that if we elect commies it will go from half full right down to 100% empty!

MONO-D'OH!

nowhere else quite like it.

the best state in America
(actually Hawaii must be pretty cool)
but California's the best by far

nowhere else quite like it.

California is awesome

You are not a gun owner or a fiscal conservative I take it.

If you owned guns for self defense and felt strongly about our constitutional rights the way I do, Cali would not seem so lovely.

nowhere else quite like it

it's fucking AMAZING

Take away the quakes and wild fires and i'd live there

I'll be very honest:

If I could live in a rich mansion in Cali but not have any freedoms or guns for self defense being spied on by mandatory "smart" crap installed in my mansion…… OR have to live in a trailer park, still able to bear arms and have my freedoms and privacy, I'd choose the latter. And NO I don't like trailer parks.

I agree with you, it is a beautiful state.

The problem with is it is run by absolute scum!

news flash: the entire nation is run by scum

Breaking News UPDATE:

the entire world is scum

Think of it as this: Chicago.

Overall lots of nice hotels, homes, bars, restaurants, great people, great food…. the problem is the corrupt politicians who are bankrupting more and more communities as time goes on while taking away more and more personal liberties. In the end, you get a third world hellhole. And California is becoming one, is already in a lot of their inner cities. Same with Chicago. Not all of it, but it is getting worse and worse for a lot of people over time.

Chicago's disgusting

AGREE ON THAT. True. What do you expect with a government that goes into 1 Trillion $$$ DEBT every stinking year yet can't run the most basic functions of government (like protecting our fucking borders or cracking down on corruption)?

I'm guessing that killcen lives in ohio

Can't tell you, I really wish I could but I already have spooks trying to hack my computers and trying to hunt me down with death threats if they ever find me.

Ohio sucks in SO MANY WAYS…….

but there are some good aspects… and the things that are important to killcen can be found in ohio

I honestly don't care where you live and have no desire to try and find out…. That being said oh, it's pretty obvious you live near Middleton Ohio, or somewhere like Zanesville maybe

California, a case study for depopulation.

I can give you all a good tip: check out Joel Skousen's 'Strategic Relocation' book. It ranks state by state based on fiscal solvency and personal freedoms, recommending the best places to relocate to if you are a prepper.

They warned you…

Attached: monorail.png (640x480, 308.08K)

YES, believe it or not there are places in the US that still are pretty pro-Americana, pro-constitution and are not deeply in debt.

What, is that another death threat?

so in other words, just YOU

Indeed it is.

Attached: Die Bart Die.jpg (640x360, 24.8K)

I might be the only one who posts on this board that is a prepper. But BELIEVE ME…. there are many lurkers (some even high ranking military brass) who simply read and won't post that are preppers too, and they all know I'm right!

+1 reporting in

So you saw the subliminal code then to find out where I dwell?

IF so, I'm doing it the right way ;)

Sir, I am a high ranking member of the military, who normally just lurks and reads, and I also live in a tree stump. My tree stump is in California. There are 10,436 other high ranking brassy military members who are lurking and reading with me.

We all live in tree stumps in california. Now that you informed us that California has communist fires, we are all moving out of California immediately.

Thank you for saving the world.

Its not about Cali really, its about informing others via the comments. And some have taken a deep look into other info and tips I provided, and yes many have put it to good use for themselves and their families.

I am not a high ranking member of the military brass, but I live in beautiful Downtown California.

While lurking and reading with the other 10,436 silent lurkers (many of whom are high ranking military brass like yourself) I suddenly became afraid of fires and earthquakes.

So I have already packed all of my belongings into a large moving van, and I'm leaving Downtown California and heading straight to Ohio.

For every "doom" article, there are always solutions for those that wish to present some or see some.

^ This guy remains a genius when it comes to strategic prepping and yes he has a military background. I'd say he may be one among the many 10,072 +1 that lurk here too.

By the way if I told anyone who + 1 is, it could be a national security threat, so I dare not say. But all of you know of him, promise.

Lurker number 10,003 here. While reading your comments I have taken a deep look into other info and tips I provided, and yes many have put it to good use for myself by murdering my family.

lol take your fucking meds, dude

fuck you big pharma, take your profit cut.

You meant the OnePlus

Thats not who I'm referring to. But he has more gusto than Norman Fell and William Frawley combined.

+1 ?…… try +1,000 mgs of SEROQUEL ™

the intel agencies are running wild with this subtle hint

Well then you fucking tell ME how the fuck else are they supposed to be able to steal hundreds of billions of dollars for themselves? Selling lottery tickets or something?

queue up the X-keyscore jolly 'ol pal and get to work

When you say One Plus, are you talking about the OnePlus 6T ?

Attached: 2000px-OnePlus_logo.svg.png (2000x561, 25.51K)

or did you mean the OnePlus 7?

Attached: OnePlus-logo-1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 23.36K)

Because I heard the 6T is actually better than the 7

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1200x720, 167.68K)

But I'll take your advice.

I'll get the new OnePlus Android

Attached: PicsArt_02-18-11.13.12.jpg (2172x1448, 237.46K)

GENIUS and PREPPING contradict eachother

Thats not how they roll. I can assure you, many of them were purged:

rense.com/general96/listof.html

RE: +1 reading your threads

you meant to type

Wrong. It actually goes hand-in-hand.

I am one of the 2 people who read your threads (including you)

and after reading this thread, I am indeed prepared to kill my children and wife, and move into a tree stump do I can be happy like you.

From this info, you can take a quick guess. Who was once surrounded with many of these brave people in a photo op?

GETTING BACK ON TOPIC NOW….

California is run by a bunch of fucking crooks!

By the way……. you ARE aware that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg is returning to the bench tomorrow, right ?

and before you say it's a 'body double', I'd like you to tell me how many doppelgangers she has?

Lol @ you claiming that she's already dead, and that there's a 'big government conspiracy' to pretend that she's still alive, and they're using a 'shadowy silhouette' or a 'body double' to replace her.

hahahahahaha WOW !!!
………. wow…….

Attached: GETTY Ruth Bader Ginsburg_1546871319276.jpg_6596012_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 212.62K)

That was mere speculation, no one really knew for sure. She didn't show up for any meeting or in press ops after the operation. So obviously rumors were floating around and I had a duty to cover it.

Ask William Mount if he thinks she is actually a body double tomorrow, he usually talks about topics like that.

mmHmm surrrrre

fuck William Mount
his opinion means absolutely nothing

"I had a duty to cover rumors and innuendo from paranoid speculation I read on disreputable conspiracy theory websites"

No….. No you DIDN'T have any 'duty'

just be honest……

it's not your 'duty'……

it's your incessant DESIRE

She's still got that sex appeal.

William Mount's still got that sex appeal too.

Two things are certain :

1: it would be impossible to confuse
Ruth Bader Ginsberg with anyone else

2: your desire to tell yourself that it's your duty
to copy and paste other people's paranoid
conspiracy theories creates a better than
98% probability for error on your part

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-02-ap-jc-181226_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 87.57K)

You forgot one of the more important archives, so I'm including it here:
archive.fo/65sit
Also, there is another thread about this here:

ENJOY This Day, Killcen!

IN SUMMARY:

perhaps you should go to California and then experience it first-hand, investigate the damn
fire areas, explore the faultlines, get a damn
degree in geology, get a degree in economics,
investigate the economy, become an insider
in the local government, investigate the corruption,
and prepare an informed first-hand report on your findings before you blindly start copying and pasting the words of other uninformed people, who also have no real experience or expertise regarding the topic….