If you were in front of God and you could ask him a question or tell him anything, what would it be?

If you were in front of God and you could ask him a question or tell him anything, what would it be?

Attached: 154154541.jpg (300x300, 7.37K)

Is there other life outside of our little planet you gave us?

You're awesome

Which theologian in the history of the world had the most right and least wrong?

How big of a rock can you lift

Tell me EVERYTHING the CIA operated churches don't want me to know.

Do you hear Yanny or Lauren?

are you jewish?

cant tell god nothing you can only receive info

When I stuck a lego lightsaber into the dirt as a child, how come I could never find it?

What am I supposed to be doing with my life?

Do you want me to be a priest?

I'd ask him which denomination is right. It's something I'm kinda struggling with right now, there's good arguments from a few different ones. I think the big thing that's brought it on now is that I'm catholic but recently started getting involved with a southern Baptist girl. I'm just uncertain of which denomination is "right", or whether God even cares all that much. Like why would God banish a super devout person, who lives and breathes for His glory, to hell just because they didn't do things 100% perfectly? What if that person was raised in one denomination and that turned out to be the wrong one? Would God care in that case, even if the person was incredibly faithful? I'm talking about strictly Christian faith, believing that Jesus died for our sins.

pretty much this

Attached: four ends.jpg (1600x1159, 535.18K)

What if I told you that one is already answered in the Bible

You're better off with Catholicism, and it's not that God will 100% damn people for being heterodox but I wouldn't risk my soul with Protestantism, especially if you have the faculties to see through their shaky claims

Is evolution real?

What am I supposed to do?

I'd drop to my knees, beg for mercy, and worship. There is literally nothing else anyone could do beside that.

I'd ask Him to show me how to worship better than you :^)

Can I have a burrito?
Thanks for the life, man. Thanks. :3 (I would make that face)

Why does evil happens and when will it be good?

Y A M E R O
A
M
E
R
O

Attached: 2E9B199C-AAA2-48D7-AC40-EC143965B7A5.jpeg (586x575, 59.89K)

I would ask him where Hitler is now.

How much longer must I be here on Earth?

Yes.

By the way, there are some mis-guided folks (i.e. Mormons) in the YouTube comments section claiming this perfectly lines up with LDS faith. Howard Storm's testimony repeatedly states that there is only one God and it's all about oneness with Him, the Creator and the only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ, His only begotten Son. There are no "multiple gods" and endless celestial nonsense going on. Secondly, the fact that LDS faith has similar lingo to how Howard Storm is describing other life in the Universe only reinforces that Mormonism is a false and Satanically-inspired religion. Satan is the master of deception and the father of all lies, he will twist the truth ever so slightly, so it's not a stretch to imagine that Satan twisted what Howard Storm is describing as the actual Universe and life in it and turned it into a bastardization which is what Mormonism is today. In fact, what I find fascinating is when you really get a glimpse of what the Universe is really like and what Heaven is, it's not hard to imagine why and how Lucifer rebelled thinking he could become a god himself.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. (Jeremiah 33:3)

This. Or why would I find them dozens of feet, and around corners from where I had just dropped them.

Did this guy read CS Lewis's Space Trilogy before having this NDE? I doubt it, since he was an atheist, but it seems his testimony seems remarkably similar and makes me wonder if this was a subliminal thing.

Still keep asking this, still haven't got an answer.

If you believe he is anywhere but Heaven, you've bought into the lies of His murderers.

God cares much more about your heart being right with Him than He does about your doctrines being 100% perfect.

I would assume it's prelest, or a false vision at first. I've come to terms that i'm not worthy to see the face of God at this time of my life, nor will I likely ever be worthy.

That being said, if it's undeniably the Lord, I would ask what church I should join, what state/country I should live in, and finally ask for mercy on my atheist/christian-lite family, and pray all my ancestors, relatives, and friends would be in heaven. I pray for my salvation too.

I would ask him to tell me everything that he wills me to know.

Can You describe new bodies we shall have after resurrection in detail and how saints and damned shall differ in this?
Thanks for everything (?)

H-hello Jesus h-how are you?
I never expected to be up there. Thanks my Lord.

Which is the true church?