Zig Forums User Finally Has Enough, Executes Godless Immigrant Muslim with His Laser Sighted Glock

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. – A case of road rage that began on I-465 led to a fatal confrontation with ethnic overtones, police say.

Court documents provide some insight—but differing accounts—into the Saturday night shooting that killed 32-year-old Mustafa Ayoubi on the northwest side of Indianapolis. Officers were dispatched just after 8 p.m. to investigate a reported shooting in the 3900 block of Wind Drift Drive East.

Officers found Ayoubi lying in the parking lot; he was pronounced dead just before 8:40 p.m., court documents said. Police arrested 33-year-old Dustin Passarelli on a murder charge and said the shooting stemmed from road rage.

Homicide detectives interviewed Passarelli, who said he had left work and was in the middle lane heading southbound on I-465 on the west side. Another vehicle was in the left lane when a “car flew up behind” the other vehicle with the man behind the wheel “driving aggressively and honking his horn,” court documents said.

That car then got behind Passarelli’s vehicle and was again driving aggressively as they approached the 38th Street exit, according to Passarelli’s account. Passarelli said he heard a “bang on the passenger side of his car” and believed someone “threw something at his car or hit his car,” court documents said.

Passarelli said he then followed Ayoubi’s car onto west 38th Street; they circled McDonald’s twice before stopping at Wind Drift Drive East. He told investigators he “wanted to get the [insurance] info from the driver in case there was damage” to his car.

Friends of Ayoubi told police they were waiting for him to come home so they could play some pool. When he arrived, they heard arguing and saw Ayoubi standing by the side of a vehicle. Witnesses said the driver, Passarelli, was “cussing at Mr. Ayoubi and using religious and ethnic insults like, ‘Go back to your country,’” according to court documents.

But Passarelli offered a different account. He said Ayoubi made an anti-Semitic remark, prompting Passarelli to hurl back insults in return. Ayoubi then walked to the driver’s side of Passarelli’s car and punched the window twice, creating a crack, Passarelli told detectives. Passarelli said he then pulled his Glock from the right side of his seat and shot through the window about five times.

Witnesses said Passarelli shined a laser light in Ayoubi’s face before shooting at him, court documents said. Ayoubi tried to run away, witnesses said, and Passarelli shot him. Ayoubi, who was not armed, was shot twice in the back, according to the coroner’s office.

fox59.com/2019/02/18/court-docs-road-rage-incident-preceded-argument-with-ethnic-overtones-deadly-shooting/

Attached: dustin-passarelli-web.jpeg.jpg (1920x1080, 120.27K)

Trump is finished.

Stay on Zig Forums? Well, at least this article is funny.

Color me (((surprised))).

Its like a video game where one SJW uses his special victimhood attack but then the other SJW unleashes his special anti semitism move to counter him.

impeach blumpf
/pol btfo

Oh well. One less.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Road rage is that stupid game, his prize was death.

Trump is finished.

Trump is going to get reelected

reelected to being finished lmao

doesn't mattter.
one muslim gone, one jew in prison.

You sound a lot like a jew. Funny how many juden claim to be atheist. If they were, why is the first thing they tell me that they are a jew.
"I'm a jewish jew from jewland, my parents were jews, jews are jews, jewish jew jew - I'm an atheist lol"

All good news.

It's gonna depend on where he was when he got shot. What's even more fucked up is he could have turned and ran when he saw the gun but the driver in shock was already prepared to shoot. You could possibly grab your gun and fire in the direction of danger without making fucking eye contact. Considering the person was in a car , they really didn't have any time to make a decision considering the other person may have had a weapon or been ready to kill them with their fists. I have had somebody nearly kill me because they thought I was holding up traffic when somebody was in front of me , and it looked like he had a weapon at one point based on his body language. He pulled in front of me and just stopped and was screaming manically. Literally holding up 20 cars or something. If he would have got out of his car I would have immediately hit the gas and tried to run him over. He could maybe at that point start running and it'd look like I murdered somebody. It was uphill too so witnesses would all have varying accounts.

When I was in this situation I wasnt playing a fucking turn based RPG it was fucking tekken. There is no time to decide in a dangerous situation. If you draw a firearm you shoot to kill.

As we've seen with the James field case, apparently you can literally call somebody a nigger , maybe even because they called you a cracker, then if they go to attack you and you shoot them you will be put in prison. There are juries who will find this person guilty of premeditated murder unless there are stand your ground laws.

Anger is a real issue for everybody. I guarantee you with the right amount of resources I could make any person want to murder. Some people control it more than others. Putting millions of people into a small city where they all have to endure rush hour and the capitalism rat race will lead to murder happening indefinitely. There is nothing that suggests that humans are leveling up their collaboration skills. Nukes may have stopped some wars, but the only thing that could actually stand in the way of criminal actions is a collar controlled by big brother. This will inevitably come if something doesn't change. People are already developing it, like the nsa etc.

Keep yourself busy, build relationships, build your community, take every opportunity, and avoid any timeline where you dont have control over your life, because when somebody cuts you off in traffic and you lose control , it will be because you never had control.

The answers arent easy , there are things that still make my blood boil. Psychedelic drugs allow you to take a step back and work things out. They "clean" the tools humans have in their universe and give you clear directions for solving anything. I quit cigarettes after a bad acid trip after smoking a pack a day, yet we spent millions trying to help people quit.

lol

Attached: 6.png (645x729, 77.22K)

fuck trump

Bullshit. The only Jews on pol are glow sticks.

How are they going to jail this poor Jew who only tried to defend himself? This is another shoah!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

>>>/leftycuck/ confirmed.

>>>/out/

hey all those paid JIDF shills count as users too.

Gonna need some funny photoshops of this guy

every single time

Perfect, and no real human was harmed in this day.

100% Justified provided they have stand your ground laws

The broken window pane proves the 100% reasonable justification.

Attached: ISYG.PNG (716x390, 25.71K)

Car door windows don't cracking lol. They're all or nothing when it comes to breaking. This guy was clearly full of shit in everything he told police

I'm ok with that

Trump is getting Re-Elected. This loon looks like ANTIFA? Who cares, Mall of America is having a Breeding Sale. That City is Unrecognizable as an American City now… Libtards have Overwhelmed it with NON-ASSIMILATING 3rd WORLD HATEFUL MOOSLIMS!

Attached: uuu.png (400x215, 167.96K)

Nothing out of order here.

Well, this is why people slowly begin to hate Jews if exposed to them for long enough. They humble themselves as these peaceful non violent children of God but as soon as the word “kike” comes into play they show their true colors. Violent, sadistic, racist, and psychopathic savages no different to their neighbors in the middle east. The only good jew is the jew who trys his best to erase his own history and distance himself from the word. A jew who proclaims themself proudly as such is a rat and nothing more that will look on in apathy as your family, culture, history, and bloodline are destroyed. Its funny as shit though that yet another Arab gets dunked on by Shlomo, not much changes I guess.

You've never left your basement have you? Car door windows absolutely do crack. Not as often as windshields but it happens.