Please help me. This thread is making me think its okay to be transgender according to Bible...

reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/
Please help me. This thread is making me think its okay to be transgender according to Bible. Please redpill me im very concerned

Attached: x5qti996wee01.jpg (604x613, 72.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7sq5x/
reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7w2b6/
gaychristian101.com/Malakoi.html
reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7r4di/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many layers of bad theology are you in right now

Like what parts are convincing you? This thread is long and certainly not every bit of it is convincing.

reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7sq5x/
reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7w2b6/

And isn't using Mosaic law verses bae because they're not in use anymore

My English is terrible. Isn't it bad to use Mosaic laws as "anti-gay" arguments because they're not in use anymore?

Guys help please

Enough is enough. We must actively discourage Christians form participating in online forums in order to contain the massive heresy that spreads form them. No reddit, no forums(Remember that one that had a mod with 4 accounts?), no nothing.

This place could be converted into strange stuff too **i do believe the mod team is on it

Aaaalright. Form reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7w2b6/
Technically a argument, but misses the point that God still puts ceremonial law in the Bible for a purpose. For what purpose did he ban cross dressing? It certainly can't have been arbitrary.
I don't remember this one sorry.
Ironically a generic claim. There are a bunch of times where SEX(lets stop using "gender", we're not pedophilic sociologists) is referenced directly, including a ban on females form teaching religion which seems pretty foreground for me.

> reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7sq5x/
Except God would be perfectly aware of this being a thing due to his omniscience, so its nonexistence in the Bible is pretty damning.

Stop talking immediately that's not REMOTELY what a eunuch is.
A eunuch rejects sexual attraction for reasons, sometimes for having their dick chopped off. You must have gone to school to say something so dumb. 100% of the world's eunuchs have identified as either male or female, and have done so because of the gender they were born has.

Think about it like this:
God also commands us to kill Idolaters in Mosaic laws. The law is gone, but Idolatry remains bad. As I said, Mosaic law is gone, but the logic behind them is not.
I want to stop writing now to eat, sorry. Maybe I'll be back later.

Attached: No.jpg (1200x800, 183.54K)

The arguments in there are wishful thinking or bad analogies about conflating corrective surgery with vanity surgery.

The only way you could be convinced is if you embraced some form of Gnosticism (which is a possibilty). They are the original gangsters of destroying the material world and it's conceptions and propping up the world of ideas alone.

OP are you still there? I'm done now.
Ultimately the only way to cure this is to read the Bible more.

I skimmed through the thread, so excuse if I didn't see the following included: I love how no one in the thread posts 1 Cor 6:9 which derails their arguments.
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor EFFEMINATE, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

How are they going to get around the effeminate part? What sort of mental gymnastics can they do?

Some bibles don't translate it as Effeminate which is a thing they could bring up.

I'm still here and will be for long

Some biblical translations rather.

OK and why are you telling me this?

What was the original Greek word

Sorry were supposed to answer to this post

"malakoi" (transliterated obviously)

delicate/effeminate. Possibly euphemism for a catamite.

What is that?

gaychristian101.com/Malakoi.html
Please help me again why am i so easily misled

Like the young pretty boys Socrates and Plato buggered.

The word obviously means effeminate. Has nothing to do with a temple context necessarily.

Also, that website is pozzed. Literally. Gay AND looks like it was designed in the 90s.

Attached: 20181221_162134.png (1054x1171, 66.8K)

Dude who are you going to trust? Some homosexuals who deliberately twist the scriptures to suit their own carnal desires, or the Early Church and every single Father who taught against homosexuality?

I only trust Jesus and he said nothing about the issue.

Deuteronomy 22:5
“A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Attached: abandon_Sodomy.mp4 (400x222, 829.03K)

Jesus is God; the same God of the old testament. Don't presume that his character changed between the Old and New Testaments:
Numbers 23:19
God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?

Attached: JesusNeverSaid.jpg (308x164, 13.93K)

Go back

Mosaic law isn't used anymore though

This is like a crappier version of Sola Scriptura

Attached: risitas.jpg (474x352, 17.05K)

I dont understand what that means tbh

Attached: 1545340191925.jpg (689x553, 151.14K)

Are you kidding me OP, Its simple as simpleness is simple.
You may want to start reading books and stuff to become smarter or something, or just try harder to understand what it means. Its not that difficult.

Attached: ___.png (607x515, 610.15K)

St. Thomas Aquinas broke it down for you; the Mosaic Law is comprised of 3 understandings: the Civil (which allows it to put people to death, this is state power), the Ritual (which is comprised of rituals for the Temple/Ark), and the Moral.

Seeing as Israel is no longer a kingdom, the civil law does not apply, but, being a prefiguration of Christ's heavenly kingdom, it is understood that those condemned to death on the earthly mosaic Israel will be cast out of Christ's eternal spiritual kingdom.

The ritual law also no longer applies, because Christ's covenant has superseded the Mosaic covenant, and the Temple was destroyed in 70 A.D.

What still stands, per the Words of Jesus Christ, are the Moral laws. The only abrogations consist in that specifically mentioned by Jesus Christ (his banning of re-marriage, the end of circumcision by St. Paul/Holy Ghost, etc etc) and the Apostles.

What?

Kek

>reddit.com/r/Christianity/comments/a83x4b/im_christian_transgender_and_looking_for_answers/ec7r4di/?context=3

I feel terrible just typing that as a quote. Just… how can you say something like that? This has to be a troll, someone from here or halfchan obviously, nobody can really believe this…

Attached: didntneedtoseethis.jpg (480x368, 84.29K)

The only reason to be "very concerned" about this is if you think you might transition if it was compatible with Christianity. If you didn't at least suspect you were vulnerable to this ideology, you'd just pass by that thread as more Reddit stupidity, because it's obviously dumb. You find it believable because you want to believe it.
If I posted my full belief on this subject I'd probably get banned, but I can at least say this: do not fall for the lies spread by the "trans community". The ideology and the process of transition does not deliver what it promises. You will probably not be able to fight this alone. Pray. Ask God for help, and consider that help might not be what you expect it to be. He can deliver you from this as He did me.

Not trolls. Demons. Without an intervention, they'll run the person they're in off a cliff one day.

Wow and people actually believe Reddit is a good site for information

Attached: BAijQrOCcAAt6Wk.jpg (600x448, 38.63K)

You really should stop using reddit.

What in the world is that thread? Are there not any true Christians on Reddit?

The only truth about the Christianity there is they're jealous and know it's the truth.. but won't repent and enter the Church doors properly.

I wouldn't say they're jealous. Just very misinformed.

That too.

In either case though, they run away from what would be a light burden. The truth will set them free.

You're right, that's because Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the Law.

Attached: the_way.jpg (1252x1252, 203.73K)

Honestly, how can you come to such a conclusion? You are spreading confusion which is an antithesis to our Lord. Its never been proposed by God or the apostles, just fools with horrible reading comprehension like you. Its like how some people take 1 Corinthians 11:15 to mean all customs are void if anybody has a problem with it. Complete heresy. Its always Paul propped up as the one sprouting this nonsense when its the complete opposite. Just from the top of my head

For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day

But most importantly, the Lord Jesus Christ says it best himself:

Has heaven and earth passed, I think not.

Since you reject the Trinity, here is Paul saying it himself.

Don't post reddit here ever again, too many of you vermin browse here and corrupt God's word.

Yes, whenever Paul speaks of the
"Law", he's talking about specific signs of Covenant (i.e. circumcision, etc). Things that specifically seperated Jews from others… for there was no distinction on that in the new covenant. It was not ethical laws in general.. since as you pointed out, he goes on plenty about these! Paul's letters wouldn't even be half the size if he thought people should stop living moral lives.

You are being wilfully retarded and you know it. You've gotten plenty of answers here but you're either desperate for any excuse to be a degenerate homosexual tranny or you're just a plebbit troll.
go back

The new covenant is righteous through faith. Abraham did that thousands of years ago, its not exactly new. It is God's original intention. Circumcision never saved you, its always been that way. The law still remains, not just only ethical. Dietary laws still remain, there is no logical reason for them to be done away with. When Peter gets that vision on the roof top that was not his conclusion. However, sacrificial laws are of no use since Jesus Christ died for our past and future sins, to put it simply. The death penalty for crimes still remains, they are not to be abused and only as a last measures of resort. Its not something we take joy in, but God still expects us to purge evil from among us. Read up on "Romans 13: 1-7. Also, remember how God kills the lying couple during the early foundation of the church to strike fear into our hearts. Such actions can still be implemented by the government against reprobates. Praise the LORD! How blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who greatly delights in His commandments. To fear the LORD is to hate evil

Peter's vision had a double meaning. That there wasn't inherent uncleaniness to the material world (of animals).. but also of Gentiles. Hence it segues into baptizing Cornelius later. The Jerusalem Council only kept two requirements: Don't eat foot sacrificed to idols or drink blood (because this is demonic in nature). Not anything about food itself being unclean. Paul elaborated on the nature of diet and holidays further:

"As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own mastera that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. The one who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. The one who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God, while the one who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives to himself, and none of us dies to himself. For if we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord. So then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord’s. For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living." - Rom 14.1-9

In that spirit, I don't want to quarrel either or would stop you. I hope it brings you closer to Christ. But there are many good Christians out there, who might live in areas that thrive on, say, shrimp. Or certain kinds of fish. It's only going to cause problems if you try to stop them.

1 Corinthians 6:9
/thread

There's a lot of good Christians on Reddit but they choose the Reddit political agenda before scripture. They are the type that fears "homophobic scripture". At least based on my experience in their discord.

Stop going to Reddit unless it's to shitpost and make them mad.

I think most leftist Christians are anti-Pauline, so one of Paul's letters won't work on most.

Impossible.

Attached: 1544192793005.png (1643x591, 125.36K)

Please stop

Matthew 25:31-46
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Ecclesiastes 10:2-3
A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool.