Jussie Smollett Turns Himself in on Disorderly Conduct Charge

"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett turned himself in to police Thursday morning, a Chicago police spokesman said, on a felony charge of disorderly conduct in filing a false police report.

Police said in a press conference hours later that Smollett sent a fake letter to himself and staged a hate crime attack in Chicago because he was "dissatisfied with his salary."

"This announcement today recognizes that 'Empire' actor Jussie Smolett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career. I'm left hanging my head and asking why," Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson said.

nbcchicago.com/news/local/jussie-smollett-charged-filing-false-police-report-506146501.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (406x350, 310.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-empire-scenes-cut-attack-controversy-1202560053/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is the media talking about doing some soul searching after the smollett hoax?
3 people would be a conspiracy right?

Nah, they're hurriedly deleting tweets and trying to memoryhole the whole affair, as usual.
Meanwhile the (((entertainment industry))) is unpersoning Smollet for bringing the Narrative into disrepute.

deadline.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett-empire-scenes-cut-attack-controversy-1202560053/

But he dindu nuffin.

I hope they hit him with those terrorist conspiracy type charges for sending the white powder through the mail.

They're not going to waste time looking for something that doesn't exist.

This guy was willing to destroy two innocent white men simply to promote himself and further his career. What a fucking prick. I hope he gets some serious punishment for this.

Attached: dc1b0c9056a006df476892eed23e0f5f_17-13.jpg (740x987, 108.7K)

H's in line behind Kevin Spacey for a job

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

Attached: Liam_Neeson.JPG (1108x1458, 194.7K)

Are you talking to the OP?

i'm just joking. it relates to about how he was talking about walking the streets and wanting to beat a random black person. it was after someone he knew and loved was raped by a black person.

Attached: FaceApp_1550775166870.jpg (406x350, 52.24K)

the dialog is from a movie he did called Taken

He's facing 3 years in prison if the charges stick. I hope he gets slammed to set an example

Negroids certainly have life hard.

He won't. He'll get 1 year probation.

Every false accusation undermines the credibility of real victims. As a celebrity, he definitely needs to be made an example of. People look up to him and if he gets a light verdict, these people will see it as an encouragement for lies.

The police laid out an extremely thorough step by step investigation and tons of evidence today.

The histrionic faggot's attorneys made a statement for him afterwards…

he still says he's not guilty, but he wants to skip due process, and just proceed to sentencing.

in other words, guilty

I'll bet he does. Can't have the full sordid details of all his cynical deceptions played out in public for weeks on end.

Literally nobody knows who this dude is , who the fuck cares Perez Hilton.

i can also say i never knew about this guy until this fake attack. the things some people do for fame.

Who is he?
He looks like another liberal fag.

How would a pretend racist attack increase his salary? And what he would of done if the cops had arrested some innocent men? Would have have come clean or just kept going with it? I think we all know he would have let innocent men be put in jail.

Death should be the punishment for hate crime false flags. I know that won't sound good for all the nazi larpers from Share Blue, but a world without fair play isn't fun for the majority.

To make it big in tv the women have to suck circumcised dick. The soyboys have to demonstrate their commitment to the political agenda.

It doesn't matter who his. What matters is his plan. Getting caught wasn't part of it.

You know if a white dude said a bunch of blacks beat him up because he was wearing a maga hat, that media would be portraying them as the lord of lies in the flesh.

Dude gets paid in one show what an average American makes in a year. White privledge for all those coal miners and unemployed manufacturer workers.

Fuck the media and the haters, you were great as Darkman, Liam.