Maryland Police called for HS students trading 'Wonka's Golden N-word Passes'

High school students have been suspended after trading slips reading 'Wonka's Golden N-Word Pass,' in what the principal is calling a racist incident.

Around 15 of the 'golden tickets' were circulated in the lunch room on Friday at Winston Churchill High School in Potomac, Maryland, with the main culprits being
three students of multiple races, WJLA-TV reported.

Principal Brandice Heckert harshly criticized those involved in an email sent out to parents on Monday, writing: 'I am deeply disappointed and appalled that any student in our school would chose to engage in such a racist, hateful act.'
“We are so very sorry that the actions of one of our students deeply offended and hurt people,” said Superintendent Roger Ringo. “There is no place for it in our schools or in our community.”

But the parent believes the district’s statement doesn’t go far enough.

"This is unacceptable and enough is enough," she said.
The school district also referred the student to the police department.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6705117/Maryland-high-school-students-caught-trading-Wonkas-Golden-N-word-Passes.html

Attached: 9821110-6705117-image-a-14_1550161694581.jpg (634x288, 52.08K)

No fun allowed. Glad I got out of school before you were forbidden to call faggotry what it is. Just missed the "zero tolerance" shit where you get suspended for defending yourself by a hair.

This feels like fake news made to cater to the specific type of boomer that stalks around news sites seeking validation to their boring mundane life.
This is exactly what an out of touch boomer would think kids do.
Yeah suuuure, what kids want to do nowadays is make cringy racist references to a 1970s movie that is older then their collective lifespan. Yeah kids want to do that instead of, I don't know, getting drunk and maybe getting laid and talking about movies that maybe came out in this decade?

Attached: author of this article.jpg (608x342, 19.58K)

It is complete shit but the remake with that faggot johnny depp still gets play on the electric jew.

Kids still know what it is.

This is 100% believable.

Oh come the fuck on, this is funny. I bet at least one of the kids was black and thought it was hilarious…. Hell it was probably his idea to begin with.

this was literally a bit on cumtown

i also just noticed this is from maryland and the two main chucklefucks from that show are maryland niggers

Next a teacher is going to get arrested for teaching his kids to rape women at gun point in sex ed.

I'm not a burger. Do nogs hand these out as a get out of jail card for saying nigger, or what is that supposed to be?

pic related

Attached: A5CA7D49-1A26-4315-8BAC-BF7980AFB007.jpeg (1200x627, 35.23K)

Question is, what did the police actually do? I imagine their reaction to being called over this was "really nigger?" a shake of the head and leaving to go find a real criminal somewhere. Much like a little spoiled twat of a kid whose mother I know, who called the cops because her mother told her to clean her fucking room: cops showed up, told kid "look you have to live here til you're 18, so deal with it, then you can fuck off to wherever" and that was that.

Read the OP and the put two and two together, dumb fuck

and then*

isn't it illegal to call the cops when a crime is not being committed?

Attached: Laugh.jpg (412x298, 242.9K)

Gen z reads Martian Magazine hahaha. Pure imagination.

Attached: tealc-7bde7a7e-0fd6-46c5-8568-2ab3a7d81dd-resize-750.jpeg (750x422, 31.7K)

braaap

lol

yes

NEVER THOUGHT THIS TIMELINE COULD BE
ANYTHING BUT CATASTROPHE
BUT SUDDENLY I BEGIN TO SEE
A BIT OF NOG LUCK FOR ME
CUZ I'VE FOUND A GOLDEN NIGGER
I'VE GOT A GOLDEN NIGNOG IN MY ASS

I'VE NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO WHINE
NEVER AN ASS SO RAPED AND RINGED
BUT SUDDENLY A DICK IN THE ASS IS MINE
WHAT AN ENRICHING THING
I'VE GOT SOME GOLDEN NIG SPUNK IN MY EYE

I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE SAY
WHEN I WOULD FACE THE WORLD AND SAY:
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCK
"GET OUT OF MY BUM!"

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BE
BOUND TO THIS LAP OF NIGGERY
ELSE I'D HAVE SAID
"ARE YOU FUCKING DONE?
"IS THAT MORE CUM?
"OH GOD PLEASE BE DONE!"

OOOOH I NEVER DREAMED THAT I NIGS COULD FLY
OVER THE MOON ON ECSTASY
BUT NEVERTHELESS IT'S THERE THAT HE'S
ZOOMIN' 'ROUND WITH POLICE
I'VE GOT A GOLDEN NOG TO STEAL MY PAY
AND WITH A GOLDEN NIGGER, A SHITTY DAY

"GOOD MORNING! PLEASE DON'T KILL MY SON!"
AND THEN HE SAID
"IT DUN CAN'T BE DONE"
AND THEN IT WAS DONE

I NEVER DREAMED THAT I COULD CLIMB
INTO A COURT THROUGH A JURY
BUT NEVERTHELESS, IT'S HERE I AM,
AND DODGED THE SECURITY

I JUST KILLED THE GOLDEN NIGGER

I GOT THAT GOLDEN NIGGER
I GOT A GOLDEN CHANCE TO END HIS DAY
AND WITH THE END OF NIGGERS, IT'S A GOLDEN DAY

Attached: 1764-660x854.jpg (660x854, 108.19K)

It doesn't specifically say, "you can say nigger". These kids were saying "nigga" without a hard R thinking it's different somehow. To be honest, they're not any different. Black people just choose not to pronounce the "R" when they say "nigger", but white people think that not putting in a hard "R" makes it not rayciss.
The N word pass is a good solution to the moralist question regarding the subject.

Attached: n word pass.jpg (1080x714, 124.95K)

Not exactly news but I still love to hear about the latest version of this bullshit.
Also willing to bet that more than one of those kids was kangs n sheit.

I redpilled it

Timothy's mother is a nigger. How's that for a rude comment cunt?