Has anyone else noticed people nowadays, especially online, using outright blasphemy against God?

Has anyone else noticed people nowadays, especially online, using outright blasphemy against God?

Never before did I see this sort of thing start happened until around 2013, but now I see it everywhere. I just joined an online videogame with a user's name that said F### Jesus. This game has a kick function where if 5 users to vote to kick, out of the 8 total he get's kicked. Only 3 voted yes. And if it's not that it's another guy named Lucifer666. What is worse is that our kids are being raised as if it's COOL to do this.

These people are now allowed to walk around, spouting their evil doctrines, which the Bible itself prescribes worthy of DEATH by stoning, and the nu-Christians will allow it to happen, just like they allowed the Godless atheists to take over our country. We truly are in the end times. We should never have to tolerate a society that dishonors God's name in the most vile way possible. When will Christians decide to do as their crusading ancestors did and save society from these monsters? That's a rhetorical question, as I have little faith that would happen. No, we are taught a new age, twisted and false doctrine of passivity Christ did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34. All in this idea of purity, as if driving out the people who cause your sickness is in itself a sin, due to legalistic definitions.

Our world deserves fire and brimstone, and the remaining people (maybe 10% of Western Society) who are ACTUALLY Christians will sit with their heads in the sand until people come knocking on their doorsteps demanding they receive the Mark of the Beast.

Attached: dkasl31.gif (240x228, 856.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Bible doesn't pronounce death by stoning for that, sad as it is. In fact, Jesus told us to expect it.

"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you." -John 15:18

Wrong.

Leviticus 24:13-16

13 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.

15 And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin.

16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the Lord, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Inb4 Old Testament doesn't count, inb4 new covenant, inb4 modern interpretation.

May I remind you that throughout the medieval ages up until the enlightenment people even suspected of being witches were hanged, being much less than open blasphemers.

Well, since nobody actual preaches the word of god anymore, and with preaching I mean shouting out unshakable morals into a world full of mislead heathens, you can't expect them to know any better. If you would get your nose out of that book for a second and touch the cross around your neck, you gonna realize that the cross is only a symbol of god if you use it to cast the devil out of this world.

Well, I'll suggest what Jesus said to the valid punishment of an adulteress: "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

I was similarly to one of these fools myself, in my ignorance as a teen. I recall saying something stupid about the Bible once. If I had been executed, I would have never gotten to meet Christ and see my error. I wish to give others the same mercy.

And here you go, using your new age interpretation of an old verse.

According to Jewish law, at the time, one must have the guilty man present as well so he may be stoned. The Pharisees did not have the guilty man, nor did they have witnesses, who were the ones to cast the stone. They were trying to trap Jesus.

If Jesus had told them to stone her, as according with the law, he could not have been the savior as he would have them stone an innocent women.

I am sick and tired of faithless cowards who call themselves Christians preaching unending tolerance towards the people who want to and will destroy them. It goes against logic and reason itself, both of which happen to be God's creations. God is not illogical. And God does not desire to see Christians destroy themselves by opening the floodgates to the enemies.

Since you deleted your first post.

THIS THIS THIS
That verse only worked because the Pharisees were also guilty of adultery. You can punish people but only if you don't commit the same sin. Don't punish others for blaspheming while doing the same yourself.

I edited.

It has nothing to do with "new age". It's straight from the gospel. And it's fear of hell. "For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

If you have the courage to say you're blameless here, be my guest.

Is the game tf2??

I agree. I really hate when hypocritical nu-christians use that verse to justify every single sin under the sun.

What religion are we if we tolerate everything? We are not a religion, we are scared cowards then.

If people can practice one of the worst sins, a crime against God in the highest, whose to say I can't go in Church right now, naked, and conduct a seance?

Who can stop me? Who can judge me? Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I provided you a clear and concise reason to the verse and you have not responded it, but strawman me.

You are a troll.

Well, the older I get (in my 40s now), the more I realize how much of a sinner I am. Or get reminded of old sins. And I have to say, "Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner." This is not "new age". It's the Jesus Prayer and it's existed for millennia.

There's probably only a handful of things I could be blameless on.. and I still don't have it in me to kill people over it.

I'm just some guy in my house who woke up, and saw a post that interested me. There's no grand scheme behind it.
I'm sorry you have to see me as some enemy. It must suck to see the worst in people this quickly.

invidio.us/watch?v=d-OXt5NWcRs
Obligatory.

It strikes me as odd that one who believes the future is laid out in prophesy would be troubled by the state of the world.

Jesus used the present tense in that verse. So if you repented (will never do those sins again) I think you're in the right to hold people accountable. But I could be wrong.

I am not clamouring for your death because you have sinned. Nobody here is doing that. It sounds to me that you have a classic case of guilt tripping.

Demons whisper in our ears of our past deeds, things God has forgiven us of, and tell us we cannot be forgiven.

God can forgive us, just as He forgave the man who helped crucify Jesus. However, when you bluntly start using the "Let he who is without sin," modern corruption, and then say that we should tolerate such sins because we cannot cast a stone, or punish those worthy of being punished, all the while ignoring my clear description of the scripture, that is obviously something a troll would do.

Why do we even have laws as a society if we are all sinful? We cannot uphold them. Shall we let all criminals loose and wait for God to come down and judge them all, as He is the only one who can? No. It is a lawful judgment by the peers.

So I'd advise you stop listening to false spirits, and pray for their temptation to end. I'd also advise you read the Bible for yourself and ask for God's discernment.

It strikes me as incredibly odd if one is Christian, knowing he is near the End Times and is not troubled towards what he and perhaps his children will suffer for his faith.

I believe I'm forgiven. I just think it wise to show the same mercy and patience that was shown to me.
I'm not the one to run society. I can't answer all of those other issues of justice. It's a hefty obligation and I pray for them. There's a place for all of it, but it's not mine.

Believe me, in this world you will find abundant patience, but for all the wrong reasons.

And if this world was less patient towards sin I wouldn't have made this thread as those who unceasingly commit sin would be forced to repent or be silenced. Look around and see what love and tolerance has gotten you. Then ask yourself which Bible verses speak of tolerance.

For all I've seen there is no tolerance towards iniquity, nor should there be. Not for any reason. People say that Jesus ate with sinners, that is true, but are you Jesus? If not, I advise you take a look at this verse:

1 Corinthians 5:11
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

The Bible is ABUNDANTLY clear in it's message, and people only believe otherwise because false prophets, populists, and Satanists have overtaken the churches.

A world based on tolerance is a world called Sodom and Gomorrah, which I now believe to be lesser in sin to ours.

So you're curious to know why people forsake desert religions like Islam? It's because most Americans hold their freedoms and your freedom of religion more sacred, more revered, more crystalline, perfect, just and moral then you even hold your own Savior.

You are the blasphemy. Not children seeking discipline.

I don't really go anywhere to begin with…to create these situations for myself. It has nothing to do with tolerating sin. I've tried to remove myself from the world. I'm not blind to it's evil and try to not have any part of it. And I still point it out, if I happen to be around.

All I'm talking about is mercy. The world sometimes makes me angry, and sad, but I don't think it's my place to execute. The only time I feel compelled to really intervene with force is if there is a direct victim and stepping in will stop it.

There are about 7.6 billion of em suffering towards their own destruction because the word of god doesn't mean anything anymore. Why? Because nobody preaches honest morals against sinful lies.

That's why places that still do such as the Muslim countries are regarded as backward by the developed world.

If you believe what the Bible prescribes as a just punishment is barbaric I advise you go instead to r/Christianity

You'll find plenty of compromisers there.

Have any of you engaged in any real violence before? Why are you so quick for it? That's one reason I try to check myself. Thankfully, I didn't kill anyone, but I associated with gangs and did terrible things. And knocking people down even for verbal slights was normal at that time. It's not something I'd want to associate with Christ. How did you get to this point, where you're so comfortable with it?

One last thing to mull over: "Work out your salvation with fear and trembling" - Phil 2:12

No need to approve of sin or be blind to it. But rather, pray for them. Death is coming for all of us, but the time being, the Lord is merciful. This is the time of mercy. Pray that people repent.

Also, OP's Clint picture suddenly reminds me of this scene:

Old Testament does count. However you have to differentiate between what rules were of God for all of Humankind and what rules were for the current Kingdom and People of Israel at the present time of the Books being authored.
This is how we, as Christians, differentiate between universal laws of humankind and specific laws of context.