Smartphones Monitor How Goyim Walk, Type And Spend Their Free Time

Learn Proper OPSEC: >>>/prepare/22 | https:// archive.fo/isnXt
https:// web.archive.org/web/20180921124309/https:// 8ch.net/prepare/res/22.html

Forget Face ID: a collaboration between the Defense Department and a NY-based company called TWOSENSE.AI, has birthed an artificial intelligence algorithm that could be embedded in smartphones and will be able to identify the device owner by the way they talk, type, walk and even by how "they spend their free time".

TWOSENSE.AI is working with the Department of Defense to build a SaaS product that could eventually replace access cards currently used to verify the identities of DOD employees when logging onto the department's networks.

The AI constantly monitors the user's behavior, including how they carry the device, type on it and even walk. The system then automatically verifies the user's identity using these parameters, enabling them to work seamlessly on their secure network without having to login each time.

Similar to privacy-stripping developments in China, the system updates a "trust score" as it tracks these metrics, based on the algorithm's level of confidence that the correct person is using the device. Jeremy Corey, chief of the Defense Information Systems Agency’s Cyber Innovation Division said in May: "The score is checked to ensure it meets the desired threshold. This threshold is predetermined by the organization we are piloting our prototype with. This could be configured by the application owner, so long as it is within the authorizing official's accepted level of risk."

The $2.4 million contract was awarded in October through the Army's other transaction authority, which allows certain agencies to sign contracts for advanced research outside of the scope of the Federal Acquisition Regulation. 75 prototypes were supposed to have already been delivered last year for testing, according to a technical director at DISA. After testing, the technology will be embedded in certain smartphones at the manufacturing level before being acquired by the DOD. We're guessing this excludes Huawei from becoming a potential partner on the project.

Dr. Dawud Gordon, CEO of TWOSENSE.AI said: “Both DISA and TWOSENSE.AI believe that continuous authentication is the cornerstone of securing identity. Behavior-based authentication is invisible to the user, therefore it can be used continuously without creating any extra work.”

The project is reportedly working through "existing partnerships" between DISA, Qualcomm and Samsung.

archive.fo/Yjg3f
zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-08/forget-face-id-smartphones-will-monitor-how-workers-walk-type-and-spend-their-free
There has been one previous thread about this article.

Attached: Corrupt Chinese Officials Turning OFF Crime-Fighting AI Because It Began Exposing THEM.png (600x600, 53.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livinginthepast.com
liveinatreestump.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

need to remove them, fast. this is serious

where is Unabomber when we need him?

This is why I post NEWS, to let you guys in on all of whats going on here in reality.

Focusing on crabs, propane, Indian poo, racoons invasions and lobsters is not news, its an autistic obsession. Local hick news is funny at times, but not very informative compared to NEWS that focuses on the hardcore corruption $$$.

They're making it impossible for anyone to do what the unabomber ever tried to achieve (not that he should have been bombing people, but you know what I mean). And someday they'll make it so you can't whisper a secret without the whole world knowing everything about it. Thats how bad this shit is getting.

Is there something I missed? Why bring him up?

Unabomber had the same fears Killcen did, only much more educated and actually worked with modern technologies at the time. He became insane because of his fears of, well, this stuff we see unfolding today, mass surveillance.

Unabomber started fighting against the shit by eliminating people
maybe it's time for us to follow his actions?

not real news

OLD news

Congratulations !!!

I'm literally reporting you to the FBI
not even joking

Reported globally, and now I'm opening the FBI website

Oops not you, sorry

It's YOU that I reported, and YOU who I am reporting to the FBI. you're going to learn a valuable lesson

Killcen, this is not news

you THINK it's news, because you don't use smartphones, so you're the last one to hear about this shit

by the way, just in case you had any doubts….

I'm Johnny Neptune…
I'M THE ONE WHO JUST REPORTED YOU TO THE UNITED STATES FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

say my name, bitch…..

I'm the one who did this to you

Regardless of what you might have just finally stumbled on regarding TWOSENSE, anybody who owns a smartphone already knew about this at least 5 years ago.

Wendy and I have discussed this exact subject since we first got together and that was five years ago.

Watching you finally learn about the topic is kind of embarrassing, but not for me. I don't think you realize how embarrassed you should be right now.

This is kind of like watching somebody 'suddenly realize' that the airplane has been invented.

Killcen, your recent threads have been losing any possible steam or integrity you may have had at one time.

You've lost focus, become distracted by one or two topics (that you know absolutely nothing about) and you've dropped the ball, no longer presenting the real stories that people should be worried about.

Smartphones and Wi-Fi are not the real stories that people should be warned about… You have become easily distractible, and you've recently demonstrated a pattern of obsession, similar to an attention deficit disorder child who locks his attention down on one subject that he doesn't understand, while everything that's relevant and goes right over his head.

I want you to start working on REAL real news, actually lifting your lazy finger now and then, and doing a little bit of legitimate investigation into the real conspiracies that are happening directly under our noses….

HINT: all of your smartphone stories are laughably late, three or four steps behind, and prove nothing more than the fact that you truly don't understand the subject at hand.

Soon, I would expect you to 'suddenly discover' that they have bathrooms in airplanes.

KILLCEN'S REAL NEWS !!!…..

PREPARE !!
There is a new technology, called a stair truck.

These nefarious portable staircases are attached to trucks, and they can be used to deboard passengers from this new invention called THE AIRPLANE

alternatives to living:
Murder your family and then commit suicide

Attached: Stinar_SPS-3518.jpg (640x438, 146.16K)

PREPARE!
I recently heard about a new demonic technology that will allow people to travel through the sky

I have uncovered the actual blueprints

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-06.50.00.jpg (1500x738, 156.03K)

PREPARE! FOR MORE BAD NEWS:

it looks like their plans have already gotten off the ground

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-06.51.07.jpg (1040x711, 112.12K)

INVASION INCOMING!

in a clever plot to control people's minds, they are now offering bathrooms on the newfangled 'air plane' things

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-06.52.41.jpg (480x325, 20.82K)

I really like you, killcen
but you are SO out of the loop when it comes to smartphones and Wi-Fi, that you've been making a fool out of yourself lately.

EVERYBODY ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT THIS

EVERYBODY BUT YOU, APPARENTLY

that's almost evil. by building a restroom in an air monster, they will make people think they want to travel in the sky

DISCOVERED :

NaturalNews has found the top secret technique used to fling the air monsters through the sky!!

this 3P technology is only visible when the air monster is not flying. It's an evil trio of metallic blades, that when rotated, allegedly create a force of wind that gives thrust to the beast!!

not surprisingly, when these propellers are spinning, you can't see them!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO KILL YOURSELVES BEFORE THE SKY IS FILLED WITH THE AIR MONSTERS!!!

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-07.07.49.jpg (1823x1725, 783.77K)

REAL SCARY NEWS!!

they are now working on a newer, more evil, more powerful version of 3P

recent reports seem to indicate that the new 5P technology is much much faster than 3P, and will jmake a loud high pitched screaming noise as the air monster zooms through the sky!!!

ALTERNATIVES TO THE FUTURE:
livinginthepast.com

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-07.10.50.jpg (1378x870, 302.47K)

If I didn't see it here I wouldn't believe it. What will they think of next?

excellent reporting, killcen!!
Leave it to you to always keep up with the latest technology

PREPARE!
Evil demons have obviously possessed Kar Benz, who has reportedly developed an alluring, yet horrifying horseless buggy.

This monstrosity is alleged to transport people without the use of a horse!!!

What's even more scary is the fact that Karl Benz has somehow developed 2H Technology, putting the power of TWO HORSES into his insidious invention.

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-07.34.35.jpg (350x258, 28.42K)

God Damn It, Killcen!!
you always seem to stay on top of the latest technology!!

BEWARE !!!
Now American corporate industrialists have taking this new portable invisible horse technology and made it even faster and more dangerous !!

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-07.33.45.jpg (1080x615, 142.36K)

REAL NEWS!!!

this new invisible horse invention will offer AOTOMATED MOBILITY

It seems like they would eventually try to brainwash people into using this horrifying invisible horse technology by coming up with a clever nickname for it.

BREAKING CONSPIRACY NEWS:

It is rumored that the evil industrial conspiracy machine it's going to market this new AUTOMATED MOBILITY as the AUTO-MOBILE

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-07.48.15.jpg (640x398, 97.84K)

At least they didn't SPY on us and have GPS to track our movement numb nuts! I'd rather drive an old pickup truck than buy one of these new spyhicles they are coming out now days with all that digital crap!!

PREPARE !!
as if the 'auto-mobility' invisible horse isn't bad enough already, now they are planning on installing horrifying machines into the 'auto-mobiles' that can mysteriously play peoples voices and music, out of thin air !!

Attached: 34209580-retro-styled-image-of-an-old-car-radio-inside-a-red-classic-car.jpg (1300x866, 185.77K)

Attached: sErIoUs - Copy.jpg (120x160, 31.25K)

I don't mind an old radio, you can easily detach the antenna if you wanted to. Its those new spyhicles with those "smart screen" things that log everything by GPS, tracking every move you make.

I already told my family and friends I ain't getting in those things, so I always have to drive my old pickup to places when they want to meet and hang out. But thats fine by me.

REAL NEWS!!

A recent investigation has determined that these round rubber inflatable tubes that are attached to spinning metallic circular devices might be the secret behind the automated mobility of the invisible horse.

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-08.06.06.jpg (1639x743, 257.14K)

Your not fooling anyone Johnny, we all know the newest inventions are made to SPY on consumers. And that is not right, and it should not be supported!

PREPARE!
now, whenever you go outside (anywhere other than an enclosed box) people can use this amazing new technology to watch you!!

alternatives to being seen:
liveinatreestump.com

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-08.16.53.jpg (500x343, 53.91K)

killcen, you've opened my eyes!! After learning about these scary new technologies today, I have become prepared to live a life of needless fear.

That is simply taking it too far! I can't believe somebody finally invented something so scary!

It wouldn't surprise me if they tried to market that evil device, and make it appear desirable, brainwashing people into Thinking They Wanted To Use It by giving it a catchy nickname.

Similar to the auto-mobility invisible horse machine, it seems like somebody would think of a catchy nickname for this new binary ocular device.

That's really fucked up! I'm outraged at the thought of being spied on.

This world is moving much too fast for me! Just imagine what they will think of next!!

Attached: mailordermysteries_finalcover_150x150_p11.jpg (1025x1575, 1.02M)

thanks for preparing me!

alternatives to having people watch me with xray specs:
-dig a 20 foot hole in the ground
-line the hole with aluminum foil
-climb into hole
-die

Attached: x_ray_specs-comic-book-ad.jpg (471x356, 60.52K)

That will only pose a threat when SHTF and you don't want people scoping out your property to plan an attack or raid. There are alternatives and deterants, an old trick us preppers have is to get big glass mirrors and prop them up against the house directed at sunlight. The sunlight will magnify and reflect back making snooping with binoculars a pain in the ass.

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-08.47.02.jpg (1907x1419, 525.03K)

I'm convinced that there will be a large group of Invaders coming to your house any day now….

After all, you've got SO MUCH that they want

You pose such a gigantic threat to the government

I have no beef with calculators. In fact, I'll buy any basic electronic as long as it wasn't made past 2011. Preferably older though. This does not include any 'smart' crap that may have been made before 2011 either, so I have strict guidelines. Reason? Well I've seen the old "home automation" manuals going back to 2008 explaining EVERYTHING they indent to do with the so-called "smart grid" and note these documents were from actual telecommunication companies and some from regulatory agencies. Don't ask me to dig them up either, I don't know where the hell those old backups would be.

"I'm a prepper, he's a prepper, she's a prepper, wouldn't you like to be a prepper too?"

honestly?….
If you were existence is any indication…
NO…. no I really WOULDN'T

Right now the government is the only threat so far that could take me down if they wanted, however they'll have their own serious problems during the collapse and soon forget about my existence. I'm more worried about the marauders and rogue gangs that will be out for blood and out for the take against my kind.

"Be a prepper, be lonely like a leper"

"I'm a prepper, he's a prepper, she's a prepper"

" Wouldn't you like to be a prepper, too? "

fuck no

REAL NEWS:

Nobody realizes you exist
Nobody cares
Nobody's coming to get you
Nobody's plotting against you
Nobody gives a fuck

I would say you should start your own preppers colony

But since your lifestyle is such a massive turn off, you would be more successful if you ask people if they wanted to get leprosy.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149.61K)

Oh I'm not that naive Johnny. They're not out to get me NOW….. they are planning, waiting and preparing (just as people like myself) for the right crisis to act. When they have the right crisis to exploit, they'll come in for the kill to take the loot. And I know they know that I know.

Just so you know: us preppers are the good guys, we are not out to kill and loot people during the collapse. We just want to survive and thrive in the end.

Its the gangs of marauders that are the really bad preppers, they prep to kill and loot and rape others during crisis. And there are hundreds of thousands out there ready to go do it.

BREAKING NEWS!!

21 days after suffering a massive stroke in 2027, you will pass away of natural causes in a hospital room.

You will not have been aware that your daughter and her husband came to visit you three times in the hospital.

Society still will never have collapsed
The economy will not have collapsed
Martial law will not have been instilled
There will have been no Marauders
Nobody will have ever invaded your property

7 months later, your house will be sold to a black couple with a small child, who will find the property to be disturbingly outdated, so they will demolish parts of the house and retrofit everything with brand new appliances.

Your daughter will end up having to pay for a disposal team to show up and remove all of your old unwanted crap.

Just so you know:
I'm aware that you're a good man….

I never suggested that you are a bad guy
I've never suggested that you're stupid
I'm fully aware of that you have Noble intentions

AGAIN:

I completely understand your fears, because I used to share those same fears, just like hundreds of thousands of people before us…..

I also understand that those fears will never come true

And I accept the fact that you and I will both die of natural causes…………….

And all of our warnings will be unheeded

Because none of them ever come true

No. Even she knows how valuable some of the commodities I own are. She's not that stupid. She would sell some of it no doubt. She'll likely junk the old computer collection and all the vinyls/cassettes/CDs/DVDs/flashdrives (among other storage mediums) I have too. But she knows I do hold real wealth, some of which I will not go into detail about.

At some point, you have to stop and analyze the benefits and drawbacks of your actions and decisions

And eventually you reach a point where you have enter the realms of becoming a parody of yourself

The disposal team is going to quote her $3,850 to load all of the crap into the back of 3 trucks, and over the course of 4 days, she will become more and more relieved as the pile of shit becomes smaller and smaller, and finally the last item is thrown on to the top of the pile, and the trucks drive off into the sunset.

….. And she will be very melancholy and introspective…..

Sad, yet somehow also relieved….

She and her husband will go to bed that night, assuring each other that "at least he doesn't have to live in fear anymore"…..

And the next morning the sun will rise, and people will go to their jobs, and children will go to school, and the world will continue to spin….

I'm not being an asshole…..

You know every word I say rings true…..

The world is not coming to an end, nobody is coming to get you, society is not about to collapse, and no Marauders are going to come onto your property

No absolutely not. She knows what to junk, I trust her on that. But she knows I have real wealth cached as well. Some I don't mind talking about (gold/silver) and some of it I can't talk about. However, she knows she would lose A LOT of inheritance not to find and dig the valuables out. I'm sure in due time she'd tell her husband and he'll be more than glad to help her retrieve that wealth.

…………and the world turns…………

at least we agree on one thing:

she and her husband will deal with it
because your preparations have all
been for naught

Look, just the huge stash of silver alone would EASILY pay for a dozen garbage trucks if they needed to hire them. I don't think you understand how long I've been doing this and stocking up. Since Y2K! Thats not mentioning the value of the gold, the guns, all the other basic essentials (I have more than $20,000 worth of bulk long-term food)… if you had any clue you would be flabbergasted.

In other words, you've been storing and stockpiling and preparing for no reason whatsoever…..

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-09.33.05.gif (240x480, 245.87K)

My preparations (outside old backup toasters / other utilities) are a gold mine. And THAT is why I am deeply concerned with marauders when SHTF and have to prepare for full utter war. There is no way they'll make it out of this house alive, I can guarantee that.

Hold on…. Now I get it…..

You've been storing and stockpiling just so that your daughter would have a major burden to deal with after your stroke?

it's YOU who likely won't make it out of your house alive…..

I was lying about the hospital room…
Nobody's going to realize you've suffered the stroke, and 3 days after you fall on the kitchen floor, you eventually die right there in your house.

A: nobody

Q: who's going to come marauding

I know. I planned it that way.

IF the marauders come, true.

There is some stuff my daughter knows will need to be discarded covertly if I were to die naturally. She can't allow any authorities to find some of that stuff. She's been properly vetted about it and I helped her plan in advance, she knows the dangers.

Actually, you've been telling everybody that you planned to survive an onslaught of marauders after society collapses

But now you're telling me that you have planned to die in your house and be discovered Weeks later, knowing full and well that society is not going to collapse and there are not going to be any Marauders

You can't have it both ways

Next you're going to try telling me that you've planned to wrap it all up with a trip to Disneyland

Make up your mind…….

Its all a gamble really. I have what I need to survive, I can easily take my own life and anyone who intrudes with me too. Its a gamble I had to face in this harsh reality. I hope nothing happens, I hope I die naturally and she'll deal with it. The outcome would make her family enriched for life.

Like I said, I have multiple scenarios covered. This is how you prepare. You have to look at ALL possibilities and plan accordingly.

ahhhhhhh…… gambling…….

where the odds are that you're going to lose

Attached: screenshot 03.01.2019.png (1080x2160, 218.98K)

I'll tell you Johnny, it was hard having to vet my daughter about these threats and dangers. She had a rough time handling it. Thats normal. People have to deal with these things, if they want to prosper. At first she didn't understand, but I forced her to understand the realities we all face. If she really wants, she could just abandon the plans and have the authorities deal with everything I left behind (and she would certainly be questioned about it in the aftermath).

Possibly. Thats always the risk, whether you prepare or not. But preparing for worst case scenarios can be burdensome too, especially for those who love you and are in the know.

Whats worse is that when you get to the goals and have all the preps figured out, you almost can't go back at that point. It would ruin your own psyche. If I went back I would feel I already lost everything. No matter how fucked up it may be, I can't go back.

Johnny, you came here because Jim wanted you to sabotage my threads.

Little does he know how much this has backfired. You are truly a good friend here. In an odd way I can actually relate to you more than I can to most others on this board.

In a way you are doing God's work, even though you may not know it.

Killcen, I'm not being a dick head or anyting, because I'm actually just very curious… Don't be offended… Is your daughter hot?

Maybe it would be less defensive sounding if I just said is your daughter attractive? Would you mind describing her for me?…

I'm not being creepy… Just curious if your daughter is hot… My daughter is very attractive. Any guy would be very lucky to have a girl as pretty as my daughter

I don't see any reason not to show you how pretty my daughter is…

Now I want to see your daughter

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-223235.png (1080x1920, 1.33M)

I'll tell you what sucks about smartphone technology… How they still need to perfect speech to text! I'm speaking very clearly, and I said 'offensive', but God damn speech-to-text thought I said 'defensive'….

C'mon, Killcen……

I showed you mine… Now show me yours

Attached: Screenshot_20181012-220945_20181013122738.png (1080x1920, 1.97M)

Oh, I see how it's gonna be…..

You can beg me to show you photographs of my daughter, but you refuse to show me a photograph of yours…

One Way Killcen……

I guess she is, considering she is married and had boyfriends since she was 12 years old (even though I've told them to go fuck themselves several times when she was younger).

It would be against OPSEC to send any pictures of her because of the spook technologies that have today that could identify her. Don't underestimate the surveillance put on us at this point.

At some point I might send a pic (but I'd have to white out her eyes and do some color tainting to the png file / along with removing ALL metadata and that takes time). At some point I promise I'll take some time to do that though but you MUST remain patient for now.

Ahhhh so THAT'S the way you're gonna do me?

NOTE: everything I do up to the point I actually send the readied photo has to be done 100% offline, that includes any editing for opsec and removing the metadata. You guys probably have your pics on a regular computer thats online. I can assure you I do not. Many have to be scanned from old polaroid photos if the pics are not very recent. Even the recent ones are offline.

I'll be back with one…………. wait an hour or so.

wow……..

thanxalot, dude

Attached: PicsArt_03-01-10.51.39.jpg (429x159, 11.36K)

Awesome! Try to find a swimsuit picture

If you don't have any swimsuit shots laying around, maybe something in a negligee

This was taken in the late 80s on a vacation. Me and my wife are cut out. My daughter sits next to my wife, the other woman a temporary friend we met during a picnic (her husband not in the photo at the time).

Thats all. Sorry its not much. OPSEC must be taken into consideration.

Attached: 1150 [800x600].png (800x537, 1.04M)

Back online again.

Come to think about it, the woman's husband must have been the one taking that photo at the time. They were a nice couple we met briefly as I recall. My family enjoyed vacations, those were the "good 'ol days".

I might have one somewhere but for now I'm only posting this one. I'd have to dig through all the others to find one when she was swimming which I won't bother right now.