What's the point of staying a virgin til marriage if there are no loyal virgins anyway...

What's the point of staying a virgin til marriage if there are no loyal virgins anyway? Why shouldn't I just stop caring and go to a bar, get a hook up online, or get a hooker? Why trade what I kept for damaged goods? It's not like staying a virgin has blessed me in anyway anyways. I know there's no chance in finding a decent girl. Girls are bound to be disloyal.

Attached: yNlQWRM.jpg (480x270, 22.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chastitysf.com/gratitude.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Casual sex is empty

So is everything else in existence

u rite

Attached: duck posting.jpg (500x464, 45.39K)

Living for God isn't

I honestly haven't found my wholehearted seeking fulfilling.

I only feel left in the dust.

The word of the Lord came also to me, saying: You shall not take a wife, nor shall you have sons or daughters in this place. For thus says the Lord concerning the sons and concerning the daughters who are born in this place, and concerning their mothers who bore them, and concerning their fathers who fathered them in this land: They will die of deadly diseases. They will not be lamented, nor shall they be buried. But they will be as dung upon the face of the ground. And they will be consumed by the sword and by famine. And their carcasses will be food for the fowl of heaven and for the beasts of the earth. (Jeremiah 16:1-4)

There are good girls who think the same about guys and would love to find a decent guy, I know plenty within my social circle, family friends, church group etc. I also know the "dating field" is full of mines and risky partners in the western world, and it's only getting worse. I don't have any advice except be patient, pray for help and learn to filter the good from the bad.

People who actually enjoy that sort of life don't ponder doing it or think about ramifications, they aren't analytical and self-reflective, they will find themselves engaging in degeneracy just by impulse, cause it's fun for them, and the consequences won't matter much (until it's too late).

you need to find meaning and God before you find a woman or start a family. You should have a firm foundation for your beliefs and values before pursuing secondary goals.

are you a voluntary virgin or involuntary? Getting involved with women you aren't looking to marry will just cause problems for you and for them. I've been dating the same girl for a few years now, when we started dating I just thought she was cute and had a nice personality but never thought of marriage. And now I don't want to marry her but I don't want to break up, because that would hurt her a lot, so I'm stuck in relationship limbo. There's another girl who wants to be with me and I think we'd be a great match, but I can't. Now if polygamy were a viable thing I wouldn't have this problem. But when you can only choose one partner for life you have to be very careful and know what you want.

Follow God's word and do not fornicate. You stay a virgin as to not sin against God by hiring a hooker or committing fornication with a woman that will use you like a condom. Staying celibate until you find a good virgin woman (good luck) will allow to to criticise whores without being a hypocrite.

BTW I feel like a hypocrite telling you this considering I masturbate twice a day; committing fornication and adultery in my heart.

Attached: I'm Done.jpg (680x533, 36.64K)

Nope.

Attached: 468c5492b18c3a4e9c5958f54115d8259b80097c4c69e9979519485a27fe9abe.mp4 (700x988, 1.46M)

Found the gnostic

Hell is a good reason.

Love God with all your strength, but if this is difficult for you, then do what you can, out of love, growing upward, stepwise. Keep God always in your thoughts, Who never changes, Who is always true, thus anchoring your negative mental attitudes. Toward that end, the following practice is easy to do and very fruitful:

More:
chastitysf.com/gratitude.htm

Attached: love given_peter kreeft.png (856x605 733.2 KB, 656.33K)

You need to dig a bit more into Christianity, friend. Read some intro book to Aquinas if you want a good refutation of nihilism.

Philosophical rhetoric always makes things worse for me.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

Because the proportion of good, virginal men and women is the same.
Small, but consistent, as says.
Painting an entire sex with the same brush is feminist tier.

There is no meaning in life without God. Make Him the center of your life, and you will have fulfillment.

The point is pleasing God without expecting anything in return.
You should love God so much that you don't even expect Him to love you back.
It's hard.

The first person you sleep with is your wife according to God. Anyone there after is adultery. Virgins exist, you just have to date younger. The 13-16 age bracket depending on their sexual maturity. If she has reached puberty, its fine by God. You have to mold your perfect into the perfect wife like how God molds man. It takes time and dedication.

Prove it Bub, I found one.
I’m pretty sure that not living in mortal sin is a blessing.
I’m sure that repeatedly telling yourself that will help you find one.
My own sister has been in one relationship, with my now brother-in-law. I have empirical proof that you are completely and totally wrong.

Then you receive your prison sentence when either family members or the general public (Christian or not) find out.

Attached: ew.gif (330x166, 2.1M)

Attached: e58.jpg (276x183, 7.78K)

Around what age would you consider it a lost cause to seek a family and to just go with lifelong celibacy these days? My mother was supposedly a virgin until marriage, and she got married at 25, but dating culture seems so different compared to her discussion of it. It’s not even really a date if you don’t have sex, it seems. I’m creeping up on that age and the pieces are falling into place with my education and career development; if I want to have kids around 25 like my parents did, I would be out of college and probably starting graduate school, and I have a big family that at their current age are still more than willing to help support my family (a lot of them were finishing college when they had their kids, and while my late teens and early 20’s were not the fun college party times they are for most people, I’m at a crossroads to chase that dragon until I’m 30 or call it a loss and be a man like the 10,000 generations before me.

not an argument

Pray

Fix your life

Never been on r9k but apparently they sound like they're spot on.

I will when he stops hiding.

Attached: 1546305061607.jpg (1066x1192, 368.21K)

WANNA GET BIG YOU GOTTA PRAY BIG. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS "ONCE A DAY" C'MON LET'S GET BIG! YOU HAVE TO PRAY 8 HOURS A DAY. PEOPLE IN ARNOLD'S DAY PRAYED 4-5 HOURS A DAY. NOW YOU GOT PEOPLE PRAYING 45 MINUTES A DAY. C'MON LET'S GET THEOSIS. C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON 5%ER FOR LIFE

NO EXCUSES GO PRAY FOR AN HOUR RIGHT NOW

Attached: 8 SCOOOPS.jpg (900x900, 83.5K)

Ive prayed well over an hour before. I've also fasted up to a week

Makes no difference

SCHWOOOOOOP AHHHHHHHHH

Attached: bait4.png (1198x1200, 92.73K)

Attached: Blessings.jpg (1060x1787, 826.54K)

God and the Church say to stay virgin until marriage.
That's enough for me.
Besides, casual sex is disgusting. I feel ill thinking about having sex with a woman who isn't my wife.

Never asked for breath in my lungs. I'd rather God kill me.

Attached: sketch-1546408284019-1.jpg (487x1086, 135.21K)

You're doing prayer wrong, friend.

I hope you eventually change your mind. But if you do end up becoming an hero, at least make it count say you went on an abortion clinic arson spree, leftist assassination spree, and/or vigilante justice. Things like that. Don't be a bitch

But in all seriousness, man up and get over yourself. Jesus died for your sins and you repay Him with wanting to waste the best gift He could ever give a sinner like you?

You need to stop being a pussy, user.

You literally had to draw a cloud of self
delusion over Gods gifts in the image, which is a perfect analogy of what you're doing in real life.

You revel in edgy mindless self indulgence, which you then blame on God.

Attached: kiruna_church.jpg (700x1048, 608.28K)

It's the other way around. Clouds of darkness come as false hope.

This life really isn't a gift. It sucks. If he doesn't want me to waste life then he, she, they shouldn't make my life a prison. If I was given an opt out button at the beginning of my existence I'd smash that button faster than God could say "let there be light".

Except, He not she or they, to say so is heresy didn’t make your life a prison. You did that to yourself by thinking this way.

Are you by chance the gnostic that does this blames God for everything and wishes death literally every week?

I don't know what's out there.

No

Have you read the Bible? It's pretty clear about God being male. We pray the Our FATHER for a reason

Thats strange, because you sure do sound like one. Let me list the reasons why:

Wether you know it or not, you are on the road to gnosticism. Pretty soon you'll start saying that you are an angel and everyone should stop making babies because it only perpetuates the cycle of suffering the ebil meanie God or the Demiurge has trapped everyone in.

Read your Bible and repent twords God. Read Job and Ecclesiasties.
also man up you and get over yourself. God will make demands of thee

Attached: 07-11-01-Sign-that-says-Read-Your-Bible-600.jpg (600x487, 76.22K)

I have. I've read it in its entirety. I've also read extrabiblical texts. I have no way to validate the opinions and claims of others. There's too much information in the world to do that.

I've never said god is gender fluid. I don't know if there is a god, goddess, or gods. I only gravitate towards Christianity because that's what I was brought up in. Like I would if I was brought up Muslim or Hindu.

That's really no grounds for actual conversion.

There's your problem.

Attached: download (13).jpg (300x168, 10.89K)

If you are serious about bettering your life, get off the Internet, burn these "extra biblical texts", talk to a priest, and see a medical doctor for your depression.

If you aren't serious than go to >>>/christ/ where they tolerate time wasters like (you). I'll pray for you either way.

Yet here you are claiming these "extra Biblical texts" will reveal the truth but have only blinded you to God's love. Yet i'm the douchebag for pointing your error and prescribing you a cure. I guess you don't know what "tough love" is either you would know if you read Jeremiah

You clearly don't want help and are here for the attention. We will see you next week when you whine like a dog, once again.

I never claimed that. You're the one saying that books reveal truth.

Never knew acting like a know all douche is love.

Original. I guess you do because here you are responding.

Be aware that depression is often caused by unhealthy life choices, like a habit of negative thinking, being isolated, a lack of meaningful goals, etc. It's something that can easily be remedied, but it takes work and the will to see it through. The cross of Christ is the answer, however, to such struggle. By suffering along with the Savior, we can offer our pains as penance for the souls and sins of others, in conformity to the example set by Him. Just some thoughts, I hope you see better.

Attached: 4728EyckAdorati_00000004348.jpg (575x323, 120.51K)

I didn't know pedos came here

This is my cell, God be my jailor.

If they don't being you closer to the truth, why bother reading them? It's obvious that said books have blinded you to God's love and causing you to feel suicidal.

lol

Going virgin to the matrimony was a rule set in an age where the people got married as they were 12-15 years old and the wedding was set by the parents so you didn't had to lose time searching for the correct partner. Almost everyone can accomplish that. But nowadays we marry at 30 or more, and spend from our 14 ourselves alone our partner.

That said, there is nothing in the Bible about getting virgin to the wedding. There are things against lust and fornication but that means for me "find out your dick in every hole you see, don't try to have sex with all the women in your village, because then you will have problems with the other males, maybe you will have a lot of children with different women that you will have to take care of, and maybe you receive an STD in an age where medicine was getting your blood sucked out. Don't be a troublemaker, find your best match and be with her all your life"

I don't need to read extrabiblical books to doubt the love of the God of your cannon. Just reading the Bible itself fills me with hopelessness. For every verse about love there's a thousand about how God hates sinners and is always pissed off about something like sticks and pillows.