After 1.5 months WaPo admits their Nick Sandmann story was fake news

The Washington Post issued an editor’s note Friday over its early coverage of a viral exchange between a student from Covington Catholic High School and a Native American veteran.

The paper said subsequent evidence, including reporting, unsurfaced video and a student’s statement clarifies the interaction and either contradicts or fails to confirm the Post's initial stories.

“Subsequent reporting, a student’s statement and additional video allow for a more complete assessment of what occurred, either contradicting or failing to confirm accounts provided in that story — including that Native American activist Nathan Phillips was prevented by one student from moving on, that his group had been taunted by the students in the lead-up to the encounter, and that the students were trying to instigate a conflict,” the Post said.

Sandmann filed a lawsuit against the Post earlier this month over its coverage, which the student said “targeted and bullied” him and included “a series of false and defamatory print and online articles.” He is seeking $50 million in compensatory damages and $200 million in punitive damages and claimed that the reporting caused “permanent harm to his reputation.”

Trump, a vociferous critic of the Post, praised the lawsuit, tweeting “Go get them Nick. Fake News!”

thehill.com/homenews/media/432305-washington-post-issues-editors-note-over-early-covington-coverage

Attached: jim carrey sandmann.JPG (651x513, 80.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/N1ckSandmann
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looks like WaPo is gearing up for what they believe will probably be the loosing side of a lawsuit

After about a month and a half of everyone (except some of their own readers) knowing that WaPo literally published fake news about Nick Sandmann and the Covington Catholics, as well as now that they are knee deep in a 250million dollar lawsuit WaPo finally officially admits that they misreported the incident – now that their readers no longer have the incident on their mind nor care anymore

funny how that works – deliberately misreport something to push a narrative

and about 45 days after everyone stopped caring you admit you lied

its a literal propoganda agency that saves face by quielty saying "oops were wrong" months after they blasted their lies non stop and the damage is done

They are preparing for the poo to hit the loo

It wasn't fake news. They reported the initial video which showed standing around a native dude playing a drum and some of them tomahawk chopping toward him.

They also reported on subsequent footage which showed more context, including the hebrew israelite dudes yelling obscenities and that the native guy was the one who walked between them.

The only fake news reported by WaPo was that the native guy was a Vietnam War vet, which they later had to redact when they found out he was a marine in the Vietnam War era but wasn't deployed to Vietnam.

The initial video was misleading by itself, but that wasn't their creation; they merely presented it, which is fine so long as they updated their story as new evidence became available, which they did.
If anyone was in the wrong, it was the hebrew israelites who yelled slurs at everyone. But I've been 15 years old before, fucking obviously a bunch of high school boys wearing MAGA hats are looking to attract attention. They're probably not associating with Trump because they love tax cuts and tariffs. It's because he says edgy shit about women and brown people and that gets peoples panties in a bunch, thus it makes boring kids feel interesting to associate with.

And the intentional staggered release of the footage, starting with the highly provocative bit about the guys surrounding the native dude was obviously intentional as well; He probably isn't a victim, he knew why he was wearing a MAGA hat. Teenage boys do stupid shit and he did some stupid provocative shit and got everyone's attention, mission accomplished

that's dumb, now they can't deny it in the courtroom, they really can't stop failing

the kids didn't surround the feathernigger and chop him with tomohawks you fucking faggot

Loooks like yoou coouldn't learn hoow too spell the woord LOSING

i just copy/pasted good comments from reddit

the posters there are alot smarter than 1/2 senile twats like you

sac 1.4k points ·
12 hours ago
· edited 1.2 hours ago

SUE THEM NICK!

Ookay, noow I'm gooing too shoow yoou hoow too be able too tell the difference between the woords LOSE and LOOSE :

Oone oof them oonly has oone 'O', while
The oother oone has twoo 'Os'

Yoou just coopy/pasted goood coomments froom reddit?

the poosters there are aloot smarter than 1/2 senile twats like me?

Yoou shoould have coopied and pasted froom REEDDIT

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-10.59.01.jpg (1300x866, 175.5K)

Iiinstead of copyiiing and pastiiing from Reddit where most people are smarter than me, perhaps you should have copiiied and pasted from Reddiiit, where iiinstead of siiimply using the letter 'i' one tiiime, they use iiit three tiiimes.

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-10.59.52.jpg (1400x934, 140.65K)

Apparently, the people in Reddit aren't quite as smart as the students in Miss McGillicuddy's second grade class.

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-11.04.45.jpg (450x672, 42.21K)

lose
/looz/

verb

-be deprived of or cease to have or retain
(something).
-become unable to find (something or
someone).
-fail to win (a game or contest).
-earn less (money) than one is spending
or has spent.
-waste or fail to take advantage of
(time or an opportunity).

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

loose
/loos/

adjective

-a Redditor's butthole

Thank God this story is still in the news! I wake up every morning hoping to hear more about this Earth shattering story…

The very future of humanity hangs in the balance regarding this event.

This is the most important single event to have ever occurred in the history of our planet, and I get furious whenever a day passes that I haven't been updated on this pivotal story.

The absolute state of "journalism"

fuck off and go back to reddit nigger

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x193, 53.06K)

Man, I wonder how the jews are gonna get themselves out of this one

It's too late to try damage control now, chaim

presenting a misleading video in the context that they presented it is tantamount to a lie by omission

It was agitprop. They knew it was false and they knew the (((usual suspects))) would signal boost it.

oo
oo
oo
oo
oo
What; are you a fucking nigger or something?

Wow, you know its bad when even The Hill reports it. That place is a leftist web shithole too.

Nick Sandmann

1444 Shirepeak Way

Independence KY 41051-7425

(859)-282-6212

OP SUPPORTS CENSORSHIP!

Just another totalitarian FAGGOT, what a big surprise!

Actually, Dumbass….
that's NOT his number

That is his mother's phone, you stupid piece of shit.

I have already notified her that you are posting her information online, and now I am contacting their local police department and giving them the link to your post.

Enjoy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-20-10-34.png (1080x2160, 880.51K)

your biggest mistake:

Even though you posted his mother's phone number (you can't do anything right) you
STILL tried encouraging people to harass
a child under the age of eighteen

The police department won't care
that you were too stupid to get the
right phone number, and when they
contact Zig Forums and give Jim a request
for the server logs, they are going to
initiate an investigation into you for
attempted conspiracy to harass a
minor, under the age of 18………….

I know its his mom's number, feel free to updated the dox if you want.

Sad!

Enjoy, Faggot !!

By the way, I would report you, but I don't want them to take down your post. I want Nick's mother to take screenshots, and after I send an email to that local police department in Kentucky, I want their investigators to be able to read your post.

In case you were wondering,
Neptune Did This To You…..

tsk tsk tsk

Trying to harass a child under the age of 18

And since you used the internet, that makes it an interstate crime, which is actually a federal offense.

Attached: 1279489912269.jpg (466x404, 28.23K)

Actually no… I'm reporting you to THE REAL POLICE

The kid is under 18….

The fact that you're trying to harass a minor over the internet speaks volumes about you.

(859) 283-5057
Nick's home phone

Happy now?

Yeah, and by your logic the media didn't lie during the George Zimmerman trial either, they just omitted the fact that Trayvon Martin was bashing his head into the pavement and made a creative choice to show outdated pictures of him as a small child.

A fully grown adult male…

Sitting all by himself in front of a computer

Trying to harass an underage boy…….

The only thing weirder than being a pedo

YOU SHOULD KNOW

If you're so stupid that you think the Independence Kentucky Police department hasn't already dealt with a thousand idiots like you ever since that stupid video got released, then you're an even bigger idiot then we already thought….

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-20-35-22.png (1080x2160, 292.49K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-20-38-15.png (1080x2160, 233.45K)

Attached: lol_internet_police.gif (600x400, 652.28K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-20-38-38.png (1080x2160, 267.16K)

iphone

And since the second number you posted is actually located in Florence Kentucky:

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03-20-43-19.png (1080x2160, 295.14K)

International crime
I live in Noray

Be sure to mention that I also posted his Twitter.
twitter.com/N1ckSandmann

I don't give a fuck that you are stupid enough to have an iPhone….

You don't have a wife or a girlfriend, because sexually accomplished adult males don't sit around trying to harass underage teenage boys

Norway
I have Lefse Crumbs under my w key

I'm sorry, I have an android phone like you

You done Goofed.

I am a sexually unaccomplished adult male.
This is why I'm harassing you

Dude I don't give a fuck where you live
And I don't give a fuck if they arrest you
or if they just put you on a watchlist

That's not my problem… it's YOURS

All I know is that as a citizen of the United States, and as a father, it's my duty to report you to law enforcement……

And now, if you will please forgive me..

That's exactly what I'm going to do

go fuck yourself, faggot

You can harass my testicles with your chin again

And now………….

Because it's Sunday night, I am going to fill out these online forms to the Independence Kentucky Police department, and the Florence Kentucky Police department.

I am on my 3rd blacksmith smoked porter on an emty stomach

At 6.5% alcohol, I.m fucked, but my Pickled herring on black bread with onions and capers and beet horse radish is looking good

Covington Catholic High School
www.covcath.org
1600 Dixie Hwy, Park Hills, KY 41011
(859) 491-2247

for got pix because I'm drunk

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.11K)

Sorry……

Back to grab the screenshots

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-08.53.14.png (1080x606, 78.89K)

By the way, alcohol is the drug of choice for white trash uneducated fools

and the most often used excuse by illiterate adults, trying to pretend that they actually can spell, but the alcohol suddenly made them become illiterate…..

okay…. See ya later
(Now you're my punching bag)

Attached: PicsArt_03-03-08.53.49.png (990x446, 55.96K)

(Jim ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS complies with us law enforcement requests)

roastie vagina at 15 yrs old

Bleeeech!

Attached: index.png (224x224, 7.17K)

He don't need to.
FBI controls the server

Shekels speak

tits or gtfo

period

Reported for posting dox.

tall boys at 6.5 %= 6 pack on an empty stomach in 1 hr

try it

Be sure to drunk dial Nick's mom.

Mrs. Sandmann just texted me that the second number has never been one of her numbers

WaPo is about to get fucked in court

Thank you for doing the hard work of confirming the dox, this helps.

Ruin Life Tactics
archive.fo/3xPlH

Get back in the kitchen, roastie

Attached: The_kitchen.jpg (708x478, 53K)