Have you ever witnessed divine intervention or a miraculous sight?

Have you ever witnessed divine intervention or a miraculous sight?

Attached: enemies_can_turn_invisible.webm (256x320, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prelest#cite_ref-ant_27-0
gornahoor.net/?p=9927
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's an amazing webm

i found God through divine intervention about 3 and a half years ago. I experienced His energies though the prayers of a random stanger (a bishop and an abbot have both told me he could have been an angel) anointing me with oil and telling me my vision would increase ten-fold. the experience made me fall on my knees crying as i felt true holiness, it was like a weight falling off of me and the first taste of freedom of a man who has spent his whole life in shackles.

what makes you think God did that?

God did everything. but really this webm just reminded me of it

bruh no joke, I went to a friends house and he's a shady dude who I don't like hanging out with anymore, and he's got a black cat that was horny or something and the cat really seemed like it wanted to have sex with me, it freaked me out. I used to love cats now I don't want to be around them. It legit helped turn me away from sex. As bizarre and absolutely unrelatable as this is to everyone else reading this, I completely understand. Mind boggling.

bro, the cat in question was also a black cat

Attached: 1504734265570.jpg (125x118, 3.15K)

I’m in daily communication with a spirit that claims to be Mary. If call upon her when I’m scared or in pain I can feel her hug and pet me and talk to me.

we'll never speak of this again

big if true. see a priest, then a doctor

My doctor doesn’t think I’m schizo. The priest I asked refused since he wasn’t knowledgeable on the topic. A deacon I spoke to said he believed it was of divine origin but was quite surprised by some of the things she revealed to me. She claimed that Mary, Sophia, Wisdom, and Asherah were just different names for her. In fact when I personality asked her to teach her nature to me she told me to read Proverbs 8. I think I might have mentioned her on this board before but I don’t think I ever really went into detail. Are there any questions you have or things you want me to elaborate on?

can you ask her to tell you what my name is and report back?

She’s telling me singer names like Bob Dylan and Freddie Mercury. I think she doesn’t want to play.

Any more things she said? Can you ask her about evolution and creationism?

sounds like a LARP or a demon is winnie the pooh with you

So your version of Mary is teaching the very heresy the Prophet Elijah himself smashed and the Church Fathers convened Councils to rebuke (Gnosticism)?
Where's the Mary that said "Listen to my son. Do whatever he tells you", and advocates for us… not props herself up as a goddess?

now it just sounds like a subversive prot

You're the same person posting about cat orgasms. I don't think she would take you very seriously.

How is this gnostic? I'm genuinely curious as to how you got gnosticism from that.

Ask her to announce that jesus was fully God and fully man, the son of God, who came in the flesh to save everyone from their sins and who currently sits at the right hand of the father.

She did. Just like the clergymen I can’t find anything proving she’s a demon. Psych’s say it’s not mental illness and I’ve put her to the test many times having her predict things from events across the world to which songs my phone will play on shuffle to make sure it’s a spirit. Since she’s not a demon that means she’s either who she says she is or some other spirit who just wants to “help” … or maybe it’s some CIAtigger mkultra winnie the poohery idk.

Attached: CEC0FB0A-A52F-4460-AEC9-C70C9D1CDDB2.png (917x871, 138.68K)

care to share the story?

i dunno man, in the lives of the saints you don't really see repeated visitation like this(unless you're catholic). Whenever it doss happen it is either a demon or the monk is basically deluding himself and is under prelest.

I've seen the opposite. Demonic possession. It worked like you see in the Matrix where 'agents' temporarily jumped into the consciousness of people. It was unmistakable and ever since, i've been 100% convinced of the spirit world.

I am Catholic. I wonder if it might be my guardian angel and that's why it appears so frequently. But claiming to be Mary doesn't sound like something an angel would do, unless it's symbolically referring to Mary as the body of the church and I'm just misinterpreting it. One of the clergymen I spoke with likened it to a divine machine created by God to interact with me, kind of like a Jarvis but of holy origin.

My concern is great.

Attached: b95db12f7b9bc908454499613e3fd1fef2c125a443f1da7696169c6389060581.jpg (1240x930, 64.63K)

I have also been dealing with an entity which I suspect might be an angel. Not sure how exactly to put it to the test, but after reading about the case of Anthony of Sourozh, I have prayed to God repeatedly that if my interactions with it are not pleasing to him, then to dispel it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prelest#cite_ref-ant_27-0

If you don’t mind sharing, what kind of stuff does it tell you?

I will say no more than this. It has told me things about love and given me an appreciation for traditional, proper marriage and the spiritual benefits thereof. However, these feelings sometimes tend me towards loneliness and lust, because I'm single. That's why I want to be sure it's really an angel trying to urge me towards proper marriage rather than a misleading demon, so I have prayed to be rid of it if it isn't God's agent.

From all the context clues you're giving, reading proverbs 8 for the first time myself, and looking into the passage myself online to see if it could be misinterperted, This entity visiting you is completely stumping me. I can't prove nor debunk weither or not you're being visited by angelic entity or demon. Can you give us an update/more info on what specifically she tells you? Any weird like "go do this" situations?

Read this: gornahoor.net/?p=9927

user, please ask Our Lady to pray for me. If there is anything she would like to tell me of which I am ignorant, I would like to hear it. God bless.

She told me the Scythians are of Israelite descent. She also me God clearly demonstrated His love to me on the cross, which makes me feel better when I'm having periods of low self-esteem. She hasn't told me very many ground breaking theological facts recently but to be fair I don't really know what questions to ask her. I woke up from a really emotional nightmare this morning and felt her holding me and rubbing my belly like a child until I felt better.
Nope, not unless I prompt her by asking her. She can predict which restrooms aren't occupied and tell me to go there if I ask her. It's freaky.

Sounds so motherly and loving, like if your guardian angel was like your mother and could follow you around and help you in such random ways no one on earth would/could. This only further piques my curiosity and makes me question many things.

Why are you encouraging this

if it's a lie we know were that goes, no harm in questions. Also doesn't help to outright blast this person and claim they're lying, when we can't know that.

They aren't lying, they have a mental illness.

You seem sure. Were do you see this in the thread?

It'd be nice if everything was that straight-forward, but it's unlikely from a historical perspective.

Attached: 7429b42ba4d2c7913b07ccc8797793ee2bfd128b96bdc31ed7672e2ea5087ce0.jpg (900x900, 66.13K)

this is actually true! Tell me user, had you heard this theory before she told you?

No

Depends on the criteria doesnt it? Does it have to be undeniably divine or so overly coincidental that attributing it to divine intervention is acceptable?

Well that's like the one thing that's throwing me for a loop. Everything else just seems normal by comparison.

Does the Truth have any flaws in it? Or does deceit hide it self into truth?

Hey you make a true point, but if god has yet to act on this situation, example banishing this diety if it *is* a demon, or curing this user if he really *is* off his rocker, then i'm willing to suspend disbelief on the whole situation. Otherwise as i said, he's lying and god will deal with that.

I doubt he's lying, I have faith in man. Just not *it*, look closer. He says this

((Hidden knowledge))
Mary is the The Holy Virgin! She would not send a Man into lust! This person tries to justify it by being single. This entity causes self doubt, depression, harm to the soul.

He clings to this being, he uses it for company to counter his loneliness, yet it drives him further into it's destitution!

You're talking about a different guy, he came in after the one we're talking about.
this is who we mean

Oh indeed, both cases stand. There is no reason for Mary to provide ((hidden knowledge)) such as this post either.

Doesnt look like he said she provided "hidden knowledge", just that one factoid that this guy also knew. and the reciting of a fact we all know, as a way to comfort and reassure him.
Honestly like i was saying before, this sounds so out of the realm of something anyone would normally expect. Just sounds like user is being visited by the most motherly spirit ever created. But we wouldnt know.
The demon user being lead into loneliness and lust needs to get some help right now though, that sounds like a legit trap.

That is what's considered hidden knowledge user, when it's revelealed to you through mystical means.
I have my doubts user, we are both brothers in christ, and each sword has two sides.

/thread

Doesn't seem like mental illness or hallucination, the entity told him scythians are israelites, which is a historical theory many people believe, and have loads of evidence supporting it, and this guy never heard of it before it told him. My guess is either he's lying , or the entity is supernatural for real.

That i never knew/figured. thank you.

Honestly at this point i dont even care anymore. I learned a lot of things i didnt know before hearing the user's experience and i think that's what matters most when taking from it. Pray it works out for him and if lying yknow what can we do.

Ah yes, all those times my friends gave me spiritual advice and guidance were indeed engagements in Gnosticism.

You have a brain. Use it.

I spoke for the first time ever to a congregation my friend pastors a couple months back on a Wednesday night. I had worked on my sermon for about a month and was pretty nervous. On that Wednesday morning I spoke a quick greeting to a woman passing by me in the grocery store. She stopped me and had me speak again. She went on to compliment my voice and said I should be a motivational speaker or something. I must have had a crazy look on my face because she knew I responded weirdly. I explained to her I was speaking for the first time to a church that night. She got the biggest smile on her face and I swear tears begin to swell in her eyes. She whispered "confirmation". I nodded, smiled, and went about my shopping.

That night one of the members of the church told me the same thing about 20 minutes before I was speaking, he had no idea I was speaking that night. I've never heard anything like this in my life concerning my voice. My nerves were already calmed by the first encounter that morning, guess the Lord wanted me to have a second dose.

I was explicit there, read.

MYSTIC MEANS

Yeah, that is how it is. Amen user!