The Serpents of Hell Are Rising! Transgender Claims He Is A Schizo Fallen Angel, Not Human

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth."

- II Timothy 3:1-17

Jareth Nebula, who was born a woman but transitioned to become a man at the age of 29, now identifies as an agender "alien" [in other words, a fallen angel!]

The 33-year-old from Washington believes he does not belong to any gender, and wants to be called ‘it’ or ‘thing’ rather than ‘he’ or ‘she’.

‘Otherworldly’ Jareth, who has named himself after David Bowie ‘s goblin king character in Labrynth, says that he doesn’t fit into any human gender as he/she/it is a demonic entity!

RT reports: Nebula, who works as a barber’s shop receptionist and a model, thought it had finally found itself when it became a man at age 29, The Mirror reports. However that feeling was fleeting and Nebula soon realized it wasn’t male or female, or even human.

“I don’t think or feel like humans. I can’t really explain it to others – I’m simply otherworldly,” Nebula said.

“I didn’t feel comfortable as either gender or even anything in between. I know I’m stuck in a human form and that’s how I’m perceived by others – but to me, I’m an alien with no gender.”

Nebula, who doesn’t mind being described as ‘he’ or ‘she’ but prefers ‘it’, first began to realize that it was unusual when it was diagnosed with a rare group of genetic connective tissue disorders called Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS).

newspunch.com/ex-transgender-man-identifies-as-a-sexless-alien/

Attached: killcen-is-insane.jpg (101.32 KB, 644x489)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/communist-china-is-expanding-its-political-indoctrination-in-schools-and-colleges_2767764.html
naturalnews.com/2018-01-29-gender-fluid-indoctrination-of-schoolchildren-is-child-abuse-warns-doctor.html
naturalnews.com/2018-02-13-marxist-indoctrination-of-us-schoolchildren-now-beginning-in-elementary-school-shocking-investigation.html
wnd.com/2017/11/parents-repudiate-gender-indoctrination-in-schools/
thefederalist.com/2018/05/03/schools-quietly-indoctrinate-kids-abortion-transgenderism/
uaofsatan.org/texts/letters/satanists-indoctrinate-children-bet/
naturalnews.com/2018-10-10-democrats-possessed-by-demonic-forces-thought-experiment.html

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

Bump

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Real News

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Attached: PicsArt-03-04-10.44.02.gif (1.3 MB, 480x480)

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

Attached: 813jomwmfdL.-SL1500-.jpg (141.55 KB, 500x1500)

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

I'll bump to that !!

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

Attached: 23845698-10208478357476937-4228098387476342909-o.jpg (167.59 KB, 1514x2015)

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

Double bump

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

Attached: PicsArt-11-04-07.43.12.jpg (413.53 KB, 2449x1347)

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Attached: wm-1967-elvis-cilla-vacation.jpg (38.98 KB, 434x336)

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Attached: 10561708-10203158276292512-2815528597636083628-n.jpg (97.83 KB, 613x960)

Ian Long
Ian Long

Attached: PicsArt-03-04-06.28.40.jpg (173.08 KB, 1128x720)

Leo White
Leo White

Why does this thread exist when we have another thread?

Attached: 54ce290962902b60e0d695e11ff5ba9d08c7092a843c450f71d8d6ee06123104.jpg (29.18 KB, 447x396)

Colton King
Colton King

I just saw this chick perform this song live on late night with Stephen Colbert, and it was really really good. I was really impressed.

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

I created the first one, but then I got carried away with the religion bullshit, so I created this, new, improved, kinder, gentler version of the same thread.

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Bump

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

I definitely like this version of the thread better than the first version

Jose Richardson
Jose Richardson

Bumping real news

Attached: 0-PAY-PA-Real-Life-Jareth-Nebula-Agender-alien.jpg (59.71 KB, 615x772)

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

that guy looks familiar. Wasn't he in Labyrinth?

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

At least SOMEBODY is posting real news

Attached: 10458462-6760833-image-m-21-1551451869473.jpg (81.03 KB, 634x534)

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

How do angels fall when they have wings?

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

best thread yet

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Dumping a couple bumps

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Bump bump

Jose Garcia
Jose Garcia

They found us

Asher Brown
Asher Brown

Best bump

Brandon Adams
Brandon Adams

Better bump

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

tips of bumpy thruth

Matthew Evans
Matthew Evans

I'm not sure if I believe in the entire god and angels bullshit

Owen Long
Owen Long

you're a faggot

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

Exactly WHAT THE FUCK is a fallen angel?

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

Bump

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Real News!

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

I think this nebula girl might be gay

Charles Martinez
Charles Martinez

can't sleep

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

She still covers up her boob. Despite all the crazy, the roids, the brainwashing, the stupid shit on her face.. she can't stop being a woman, and doing human woman stuff. Hence, covering her nipple like that, in a way a man wouldn't

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

Funny but

Tbh no such thing. Just mentally ill woman, nothing to see here. She wants to be dominated by a man just like every other cunt. Society has failed her shit test, her father has definitly failed, and she has probably failed at reproducing.

Caleb Morales
Caleb Morales

There's no such thing as god or angels or jesus

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

hahahaha!! Yeah, sure…..

wow

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Rocket is about to go to the vet in her carrier

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

red

dit

spa

cing

Attached: tomoko.png (194.63 KB, 583x389)

Nolan King
Nolan King

Okay….. Rocket and Sexy are both at the vet….

They'll be ready to be picked up at 4

Parker Scott
Parker Scott

Well, now… aren't you an 'intimidating' little anime boy?

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

So, judging by your pathetic predictable effeminate Asian cartoon of a little girl to represent yourself, I guess it's safe to assume you were one of those little boys who always identified with little girls, secretly wanted Barbie dolls for Christmas, and somehow are so stupid that you actually think your parents never figured out that you're actually a closet homosexual?

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

See, even as an adult you are incapable of masking your true instinctual nature, still feeling compelled to 'express your inner little girl', unable to hide the fact that you are an effeminate little sissy….

Parents have a way of knowing when they're little boy is actually a closet faggot, and I can absolutely assure you that your parents were well aware of your 'hidden' sexuality the entire time.

of course mothers have a way of identifying effemininity in their sons, because a girl can spot a sissyboy from a hundred miles away….

But if you think your father didn't realize that you were a little creampuff sassypants faggot, you would be fooling yourself….

Your father knew you would end up being a sexually failed introverted future penis sucker the entire time, and that's exactly what you have become.

You're not even a real legitimate homosexual

You are a cheap parody of a closet homosexual

You are a satire of yourself

You and your ridiculous manga sissyboy reaction illustrations, so fucking predictable and unoriginal, but somehow you actually convinced yourself that you come across as being 'intimidating'….

Nobody is intimidated by a 7 year old girl….

And that's exactly what you are…..

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

Have you ever contemplated the fact that your earliest decisions became a symphony of steps to your transparent latent homosexuality?

Perhaps if you had decided NOT to play The dungeons & dragons, to NOT watch the embarrassing science fiction fantasy fare, to NOT think Star Wars was cool, to NOT become a sedentary videogame sissy, to NOT follow the effeminate trend of anime, to NOT ostracize yourself from females, to NOT be the butt of the joke at school… Perhaps, just PERHAPS you would've developed masculine traits, and wouldn't be such an obvious fruitloop effeminate fruitfly lightweight polehuffing faggotboy?

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

The only real difference between you and the dragqueen Jareth Nebula is that Jareth doesn't try to hide how much of a sissy he is.

Unlike you, he actually LIKES HIMSELF

Eli Walker
Eli Walker

Oh, sure you're thinking to yourself, "but Jareth Nebula wears makeup and dresses in women's clothing! "

Your anime and videogames ARE the equivalent of makeup and a skirt.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

and unlike you, Jareth finally realized that he wasn't fooling anybody

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

J Nebula
J N*prune
Photo checks out, mystery solved. Both disgusting jew faggots too.

Juan Brown
Juan Brown

I've always been curious what it must feel like to realize you will continue to live the rest of your mediocre life in complete obscurity… Would you mind explaining that sensation for me?

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

videogames, anime, closet homosexuality

not necessarily in that order

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

videogames & anime

the complete opposite
of masculinity

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

we are all a collective sum of our decisions

anime & videogames
equal rejection by
females, which
equals your
gayness

Carson Brown
Carson Brown

hahhaa fucking trannies had to change the thread

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

playing videogames = never learning how
act like a man

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

watching anime = your extension of effemininity

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

videogames & anime = never been in a fistfight

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

videogames & anime = can't defend yourself

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

videogames & anime = coward

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

videogames = no realistic concept of toughness

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

videogames = sissyboy perception of masculinity

William Collins
William Collins

videogames = soft, sedentary, inexperienced fag

Thomas Sullivan
Thomas Sullivan

anime = proclamation of effemininity

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

anime = the graphic equivalent of a gay pride flag

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

videogames = the inabity to become a man

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

videogames & anime = an effeminate little boy

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

I see Johnny found his containment thread for today.
I, of course, will be bumping this thread off and on all day, as it is the first REAL News I have seen around here in awhile, and I want Killcen to know how much I appreciate all his hard work in bringing us the REAL News.

Attached: 5b83b95d50f0bd2e93901925d788f8b3.jpg (68.92 KB, 700x1094)

Jaxon Robinson
Jaxon Robinson

Oh, and I'll be posting anime fallen angels for Johnny.
Anybody else?

Attached: cbb4e054ff40ce7604142265453e5320.jpg (115.14 KB, 720x650)

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-10.24.44.jpg (140.67 KB, 612x538)

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

anime?
No thank you.

Attached: edaee3e412ad74c8083a470f2045c0d8.jpg (130.34 KB, 898x890)

Kayden Long
Kayden Long

You no like anime?

Attached: 7a6fv0dtl2iy-t.jpg (7.11 KB, 103x150)

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

We knew that thing wasn't human alright, but we can maybe use this on our favor, by denouncing his humanity then it openly resigned to the rights that enabled it to become such a degenerated beast, therefore the laws that apply to us no longer apply to it, and thus killing it is allowed for us humans as long as we respect the animal cruelty laws.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Nice thumbnail.
Let me see if I can help the old inept grandpa figure out how to post anime.

Attached: 7a6fv0dtl2iy-t.jpg (7.11 KB, 103x150)

Jason Long
Jason Long

Yeah, we should slaughter them all, in the same way you slaughtered that post.

Attached: fallen-angel-sculpture-realistic-4.jpg (232.37 KB, 880x586)

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Killcen, I'm thankful that you made this thread, and prepared me for the end of the world.

Forget the fact that there have been crossdressers since ancient times, (even Jesus wore a skirt to his own crucifixion)

Forget the fact that people have described themselves as 'not feeling like they are part of the human race' since the beginning of time.

Forget the fact that the club kids appeared on The Geraldo Show on April 17th 1990, and they were much more flamboyant and extravagant then this insignificant recent trend following Sissy…

Forget the fact that Macaulay Culkin starred in the movie PARTY MONSTER, based on the true story of the New York club kids, and the murder of a fallen young man named Angel Melendez….

Forget the fact that this type of flamboyant outer space drag queen shit has been cliche since David Bowie created the Ziggy stardust character…

You have shown me that Jareth Nebula is one of the seven seals, and the world is about to end….

I'm prepared….

………thanks to you…..

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

Killcen, it's really too bad you're so out of touch

Otherwise, you might have realized that this trend became old hat back in 1992

Attached: poster-780.jpg (102.36 KB, 780x1170)

Jace Diaz
Jace Diaz

Killcen, maybe if you watched something other than Mama's Family and The Ropers, you would realize that a teenage crossdresser doesn't mean the world is about to end…

If that was the case, the world would have ended 2,000 years ago, after that Sissy faggot Jesus showed up for his crucifixion wearing a miniskirt.

Attached: MV5BYjZlMWM1MGEt[email protected].-V1-.jpg (399.29 KB, 1280x1849)

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Ziggy played guitar… Back in 1972

…. ……………and the world hasn't ended yet

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

actual legit news

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

There's a starman…..

Falling in the sky

(but he ain't no angel)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Killcen, obviously you are unaware that the world ended in 1981, just four minutes after Nina Hagen released the song New York New York.

(the fact that you are still here means that you weren't accepted into heaven)

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

The way I remember it, after the initial apocalypse, there were some more fallen angels they came back to Earth in 1985 and had a 'reunion apocalypse tour'.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

Attached: 2e2cafdb13746a359204482e1a2aed4d.jpg (24.04 KB, 320x504)

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

Come to think of, I'm pretty sure the world actually came to an end in 1973…..

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

That was music, back in the day it was just ART.

Now days, our culture has been so subverted by Marxists that we are literally living in a FAILED SOCIETY where people truly believe they are entities of Satan!!

This is not "art" anymore, This is REAL!

Eli Thomas
Eli Thomas

C O R R E C T I O N :

it's still just fashion

Christian Price
Christian Price

You seem to be decidedly and intentionally out of touch with the reality of life, and only focus on things that you believe validate your brainwashed religion bullshit….

Attached: article-2063491-0EDBBFF300000578-188-306x423.jpg (40.58 KB, 306x423)

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

No, there are thousands of these creeps out there, and more and more today than ever before, and our communist school Marxist indoctrination programs are CREATING this with so-called "diversity" and "gender neutral" propaganda!!

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Let me dig up a few links soon, these children are being subverted by cultural marxists who were in turn, subverted by REAL fallen angels & their satanist cults!!!

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Young people have been rebelling since the beginning of time…..

In the fifties, Elvis tipped the world on its side, and suddenly every teenager was slicking back their hair and turning up their collar, shocking their parents with their unorthodox defiance…

this alien drag queen routine has been around since the 1970s….

And the upper echelon rebellious youth Incorporated this fashion statement into their real lives on a massive scale in the late 80s and early 90s….

Wake up and smell the reality

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

Why don't you try digging up some solid proof that God exists, that angels exist, that Jesus ever existed

ProTip: you CAN'T

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

C O R R E C T I O N :

there are NOT more than ever before…
Not at all…
In fact this was a fashion trend…
That peaked in the early 90s…
And had already faded away…
By 1994….

The club kids movement got replaced by the rave scene

But of course you don't realize that, because you never went to a rave in your life… You wouldn't know the difference between a raven and a club kid if they took turns dry humping your legs

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

theepochtimes.com/communist-china-is-expanding-its-political-indoctrination-in-schools-and-colleges_2767764.html
naturalnews.com/2018-01-29-gender-fluid-indoctrination-of-schoolchildren-is-child-abuse-warns-doctor.html
naturalnews.com/2018-02-13-marxist-indoctrination-of-us-schoolchildren-now-beginning-in-elementary-school-shocking-investigation.html
wnd.com/2017/11/parents-repudiate-gender-indoctrination-in-schools/
thefederalist.com/2018/05/03/schools-quietly-indoctrinate-kids-abortion-transgenderism/
uaofsatan.org/texts/letters/satanists-indoctrinate-children-bet/

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

raver*

not 'raven'

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

I thought I told you to produce some concrete evidence that Jesus ever existed…

I was very clear… I didn't stutter…

I said show me some conclusive proof that God exists, because if you can't prove God exists, then you certainly cannot provide evidence that angels exist…

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

If God existed, he would have given you prior knowledge about the club kids appearing on Joan Rivers in 1989

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Not Human
I approve this message, aand human rights are only for humans, right?

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

16 years ago they made a movie about the club kids…..

And that was 13 years after the club kids were actually 'a thing'….

I'm afraid your little article about this gay boy who insist that he doesn't feel like he is part of the human race IS 29 YEARS TOO LATE…..

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

These guys did this for MONEY and ENTERNTAINMENT…. that is the difference.

Kids today are being brainwashed by a communist cult of subversives! And they are 100% serious at destroying American culture and wrecking havoc!

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

'Mary Read, Pirate (1690 – 1721)

Raised as a boy by her mother in England, Read joined the British military at a young age. On a trip to the West Indies, the ship she was traveling on was captured by pirates, and Read decided that a pirate’s life was for her. When she later joined a new crew, a female pirate by the name of Anne Bonny took a liking to her. In a scene straight out of a movie, Bonny attempted to seduce Read, only to discover that she, too, was a female pirate. The two became lifelong companions. After being captured in 1720, Read and Bonny became the only two women to ever be convicted of piracy.

One story tells of Read winning a duel by ripping her shirt open, and then taking advantage of her opponent’s surprise to defeat him.

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Same thing with Arthur Brown, Alice Cooper and today Marilyn Manson…. its all show, all money!!

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Elagabus, Emperor (204 – 222 AD)

Elagabus was made Emperor of Rome at the age of only 14, after successful political maneuvering by his maternal aunt. During his reign as Emperor, he preferred women’s dress. He had his whole body depilated, wore makeup, and referred to his chariot driver Hierocles as his husband. He even made an offer of money to any doctor who could perform surgery on him to make him biologically female.

None of this exactly made him popular in the highly traditional Rome of the time. His popularity also wasn’t helped by the fact that Elagabus married a priestess who’d been sworn to virginity, and instituted controversial sun-worshiping religious practices. He was assassinated in 222, at the age of only 18.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Francois De Choisy, Writer (1644 – 1724)

French author Francois De Choisy was dressed as a girl by his mother until the age of 18. Her reasons might have been political: De Choisy’s playmate, Philippe I, was also encouraged to dress as a girl, possibly so that he would not be seen as posing a threat to his older brother, King Louis XIV. As an adult, De Choisy took up male dress for a while but soon went back to his preferred female clothing. Many young women of the day visited him for fashion advice, encouraged by their mothers. He enjoyed their company: so much, in fact, that one ended up pregnant by him. Although he later wrote a number of historical and religious works, De Choisy is most famous for his tell-all book The Transvestite Memoirs, published in 1737.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

Christina of Sweden (1626-1689)

Christina’s father wanted to make sure his daughter was tough enough to rule, and so gave her a ‘masculine’ upbringing: her favorite childhood hobby was bear-hunting. Christina assumed the throne at age 18, but abdicated only ten years later under increasing pressure to marry and produce an heir. Instead, she left Sweden dressed as a man, a practice she continued on and off for the rest of her life. She converted to Catholicism and moved to Rome, where she received special permission to dress in men’s clothing. She is one of only two women ever buried in St Peter’s Church in Rome.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Deborah Samson, Soldier (1760-1827)

At the age of 21, Samson dressed in men’s clothing and enlisted to fight in the American Revolutionary War under the name of her deceased brother. Things went remarkably smoothly until she was wounded in battle: Samson was so scared of being found out that she instructed her fellow soldiers to leave her on the field to die, but they refused. She escaped from the hospital, and removed a bullet from her own thigh. Another hospitalization in 1783 finally revealed her secret, and Samson was given an honorary discharge. Although she later married and had children, Samson did several speaking tours wearing her old military uniform. She was the first known American to pass as a male in war, but definitely not the last. Up to 400 women are thought to have fought in the Civil War while dressed as men.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

STOP TRYING TO SUBVERT THE WORLD JOHNNY!

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

Charles D’Eon, Diplomat (1728 – 1810)

A French soldier, spy and diplomat, D’Eon was sent to Russia in 1756 to reestablish diplomatic relations between the countries: he achieved this by dressing as a woman and becoming a maid of honor to the Russian Empress. Later, he worked as an ambassador in London, where at one point there was so much speculation on whether he was male or female that people actually placed bets on the London Stock Exchange. On his return to France, D’Eon demanded that he be recognized as a woman, claiming that he had in fact been born female and raised as a boy because of an inheritance dispute. The French King agreed, providing that he wear ‘appropriate’ women’s clothing. Posthumously, medical examinations revealed D’Eon to be anatomically male.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

Marina the Ascetic, Monk (Fifth Century)

Marina was born in modern-day Lebanon. When her father wanted to join a monastery, she insisted on coming with him, dressing as a man and taking the name Marinos. After her father’s death, a girl who lived near the monastery fell pregnant and accused Marinos of seducing her. When confronted, Marinos did not deny the allegations out of a desire to not embarrass the girl. The disgraced monk was forced to live outside the monastery and raise her accuser’s child for many years. When she died at around age 40, she was finally discovered to be female. Her former accuser confessed to the lie.

Marina is only one of dozens of women throughout history thought to have entered religious life posing as men. There is even a story of an undercover female Pope, Pope Joan, although that one at least has no historical basis.

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Joan of Arc, Soldier (1412 – 1431)

During the Hundred Years War, when large areas of France were occupied by the English, this young peasant girl heard heavenly voices commanding her to cut her hair, dress as a man, and go lead an army. Joan convinced Charles VII, the French claimant to the throne, that she was for real, and was given an army and supplies. She led a series of military successes that ended with Charles being crowned King.

At the age of 19, Joan was captured and handed over to a pro-English Bishop, who subjected her to an illegal trial. In Europe at the time, cross-dressing was actually condoned, providing that a woman did it for safety or protection. Nevertheless, Joan was convicted of ‘relapsed heresy’ when she took up male dress again in prison, probably after a rape attempt. She was burned at the stake. Later, the unjust decision was overturned in court, and Joan is now considered a saint by the Catholic Church and a heroine of France.

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

In the time did it took me to search for those examples that disprove your theory, copy and paste them, one after one… you had plenty of time to provide concrete evidence that God exists, that angels exist, and that Jesus Christ actually existed….

What the fuck is taking you so long?

If you cannot provide any proof, then why would you devote your life to believing in something you can't prove?

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

You know what's ironic?….

You were able to provide evidence that jareth nebula exists….

But you can't provide a single shred of evidence that God exists, which means you definitely can't prove that angels exist.

So far, jareth nebula ranks higher than God or Jesus…

At least he's real… Right?

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Dead Sea Scrolls. Its all documented there.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Dead Sea scrolls are complete BULLSHIT

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

The Dead Sea scrolls proof absolutely nothing… Less than nothing

Jackson Morales
Jackson Morales

Bullshit to you because you don't believe it to be true. Not bullshit for those who do believe Biblical history.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

A ridiculous farfetched myth, originated before written language, passed down through the spoken word, misinterpreted and modified with each telling, changed and twisted, edited and exaggerated every time it was spoken, until by the time they were actually using the written word, it has no resemblance to the original myth whatsoever….

I said show me proof

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

BELIEF = HOPE

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I SAID SHOW ME PROOF

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Jareth nebula says he BELIEVES that he's not a human….

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

Obviously jareth nebula has dissociative misperceptions… Apparently he believes in some delusional form of fantasy…

I'm curious what makes you think that your particular delusional fantasy and false belief system is better than jareth nebulas?

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

I'm not saying that I refuse to believe it… I'm just saying that I'm not going to believe it until somebody can prove it to me…

the difference between you and I is you don't require proof to believe in something

That means you'll believe in anything

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

And thats the problem. He is human, but he's selling his soul in sinful desire to be something he is not.

Whats worse is that this subversive propaganda has been injected INTO THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS…. and its rampant now days!!!

Back then, you could make fucking money off rebellious teenagers doing this kind of shit.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Because you're not a young man

And you're not a stupid man

And you've been on this planet for quite some time now

And you have absolutely no proof that Jesus ever existed

You have no personal evidence whatsoever that God exists

the only proof you required was somebody else telling you that it was true…..

And that's simply not good enough

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

I just got done listing historical figures who were crossdressers… None of them was doing it for money… That theory doesn't hold water… There have been weirdos who had gender identity issues since thousands of years before your imaginary Jesus Christ was allegedly born… It has nothing to do with art or making money… It's part of the human condition… You're going in circles oh, and you still haven't given me even the most rudimentary evidence that Jesus Christ ever existed, and you can't produce even a single shred of evidence that God exists…

And since God doesn't exist (if he did you would have already shown me evidence by now) that means angels are a figment of your imagination as well…

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

And the worst part is it's not even YOUR own imagination….

These are figments of somebody else's imagination, a long long time ago… You can't insert any of your own personal experience or anecdotal proof… All you are doing is repeating other people's bullshit fairytale mythological nonsense….

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

claims that science explains everything
still can't answer how life came to exist with it
at least the agnostics admit they don't know shit

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

REAL fallen angels
Lel!
As opposed to anime trap shota fallen angels?

Attached: anima--ophiel-the-fallen-angel-by-wen-m.jpg (724.18 KB, 1470x1127)

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

naturalnews.com/2018-10-10-democrats-possessed-by-demonic-forces-thought-experiment.html

Attached: Democrats-Possessed-By-Demonic-Forces-That-Seek-The-Extermination-of-Humanity.jpg (82.24 KB, 810x500)

Nathan Young
Nathan Young

Let's just be honest, okay?

I'm big enough to admit that when I was a small child, I actually believed Santa Claus was real…
My parents told me Santa Claus brought presents on Christmas oh, and I actually believed that shit until I was four or five years old….

I'm big enough to admit that I fell for it… I'm big enough to admit that I actually believed…

But Santa Claus is an imaginary myth…

Just like the non-existent bullshit 'jesus' bet you had drilled into your brain when you were a child.

Why can't you be big enough to admit that you war brainwashed someone as a child, exposed to a false religion, a belief system with no verifiable evidence whatsoever…

and the only reason you still believe in it is because deep inside you feel that you would be denying the very fabric of your existence if you were to question the fairy tale myth you we're told when you were a child…

If you admitted that there probably isn't such a thing as God or Angels or Jesus, you would be admitting that you literally wasted your entire life believing in complete bullshit…

and THAT'S the only reason you refuse to admit that it's not true…

You don't want to look like you were gullible

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

And when you say 'they are teaching this shit to kids in school these days', you're absolutely wrong! You couldn't be any more mistaken, sir!

Obviously you haven't been in any schools lately, because they absolutely do NOT teach schoolchildren to be cross-dressing drag queens that claim they are from another planet….

See? You are a reactionary who will believe anything

Ryan Cooper
Ryan Cooper

You can mock my religious beliefs all you want, I'm used to the moral and ethical decline of society today. But I do have a right to report it as we see this Empire decline.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Yes, they do!

Attached: Democrats-Possessed-By-Demonic-Forces-That-Seek-The-Extermination-of-Humanity.jpg (82.24 KB, 810x500)

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

C O R R E C T I O N :

SINCE YOU CANNOT PROVIDE A SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT GOD EXISTS….

THEN THAT PROVES THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS THE DEVIL OR 'DEMONS'

the term 'demonic' is an imaginary concept

There's no such thing

There's no God, there are no Angels, there never was a Jesus, there's no devil, there's no demons

There's no such thing as good or evil

Those are imaginary concepts, prescribed only by people who are brainwashed into believing in fairy tales…..

John Johnson
John Johnson

Sir, I most certainly have NOT mocked your religion

I didn't mock it at all…

I simply defined it

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

I did nothing more then sum up the way you became an adult Christian

and that was by having other adult Christians brainwash you with their imaginary religion when you were a child

Levi Young
Levi Young

If you were surrounded by adult Muslims when you were a child, then of course you would have been systematically brainwashed with the Islamic faith

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

If you were surrounded by adult Buddhists when you were a child, of course they would have brainwashed you with their Buddhism…

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

It's not your fault that you got brainwashed with any particular religion when you were a small child

However, you're not a small child anymore

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

As an intelligent adult, it is your responsibility to be accountable and honest about the journey that led you to your adult Christian beliefs…

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

AGAIN: let me say this one more time so I can show you how it's done…

Pay attention… This is really easy….

WHEN I WAS A CHILD I WAS TOLD FALSEHOODS BY MY PARENTS, AND I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM

see?…. I didn't look silly by admitting the truth

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

And I would expect any Muslim adult to be accountable and honest and openly admit that the reason they are Muslim is because when they were children, they were surrounded by Muslim adults, who forced the Muslim religion on them, thereby brainwashing them into a belief system that is not necessarily true or based on reality

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

And I would expect a Jewish adult to be man enough to admit that the reason they are practicing Judaism is because when they were a child, they were surrounded by Jewish adult family members, and they had the Jewish faith forced on them, and they were brainwashed into believing that particular theology….

Nolan Johnson
Nolan Johnson

I wasn't brainwashed, I was born again. My parents didn't even send me to church, only on Christmas. So no, I wasn't brainwashed… I KNOW there is a good and evil in this world and the Bible does the best job explaining whats going on between good and evil, the REAL history behind Good vs. Evil.

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

And I would expect nothing less from a Christian

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

Born Again ?……

Dude…… Can you please develop your own creative way of explaining things without relying on hackneyed old used up tired catch phrases like that?

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

The fact that you just said the phrase 'born again' clearly demonstrates that you have been brainwashed with other people's words and concepts

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

you type like a fag. learn to lurk nerd.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

HINT: if you're trying to convince someone that you haven't been brainwashed with other people's concepts, perhaps you shouldn't repeat the mindless mantra and predictable catchphrases

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

Well thats what we all call it around here.

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

I am a fag. I'm not a human. I have facial piercings and I wear blue lipstick

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

get off my planet then xeno scum

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

'around here' = in the circles of brainwashed delusional Christians

Xavier White
Xavier White

OK so I should have changed the title of the OP:

Another Victim of Marxist Indoctrination In US Schools Leaves Satan Very Happy!

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

Actually this is MY planet……

My species came here hundreds of thousands of years ago and genetically created your species from our DNA and the DNA from monkeys

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

i don't see your faces engraved on it

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

You didn't have the luxury of changing the OP

I'm the one that created this thread, not you

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

Maybe not our faces, but you can definitely see our feces

Just look in the mirror, monkey boy

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

Oh……….. this isn't the same one? Was the other censored already!?

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

your just mad we are better looking and smarter alien freak

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

AN INTERESTING TIDBIT ABOUT BIPOLAR DISORDER:

PAY ATTENTION YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING

One of the most common statements from teenagers and young adults who are first beginning to manifest bipolar disorder or hypomania:

-the belief or perception that they are
not like other people, often expressed
as a belief that they feel like they are aliens

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Actually I'm just furious and jealous that I don't possess your inability to differentiate between the words YOUR and YOU'RE

Q: were you born illiterate ?

…..or did you have to go to school to learn how not to be able to spell simple one syllable words?

Ian Williams
Ian Williams

A G A I N : one of the most common statements from teenagers or young adults who are first beginning to manifest bipolar disorder or hypomania: "I don't feel like I'm even human"

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

In fact, there are countless countless celebrities and musical entertainers who have made this exact statement….

Count with dozens and dozens of world famous entertainers who have actually been interviewed and stated that they don't even think that they are human, that they suspect they might actually be an alien from another planet somehow….

This is extremely common for people with bipolar disorder or hypomania….

By the way, hypomania and bipolar disorder go hand-in-hand with creativity, and almost every great 'creative mover-and-shaker' throughout history had the disorder….

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

sorry, too busy being better than ayy lmaos to worry about something silly like grammar. if you want to worry about small things, you'd want to focus on your erection while thinking about how i pound your alien women from behind

David Williams
David Williams

Jareth Nebula is very easy to diagnose….

He's a young flamboyant 'kid', who happens to be a homosexual, and he is always been ostracized and outcast, and as he has entered his young adulthood, bipolar one has begun to manifest…

He realizes he doesn't think like other people

He realizes he doesn't fit in with other people

He realizes he will never be accepted by other people

He's just a little gay kid with bipolar disorder

So he's learned to OWN IT

And he's accepted himself for what he is

And he's become very flamboyant

It's just artistic expression

That he is using

As a psychological technique

To resolve inner conflict

Caused by society not accepting him

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

nice… The old 'I'm too busy to remember how to spell one syllable words' routine…..

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

what a homo

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

I could forgive the kid if he had Bipolar… or some kind of severe mental disorder I really could. I don't mean to be cruel. In reality, I'm not even mad at the disturbed nut pictured in the OP, I'm mad at the deliberate subversion of our culture, the deliberate dumbing down in US public schools, the corrupt subversive commies running them into the ground today. THATS WHAT I'M PISSED ABOUT!!

James Davis
James Davis

not too busy, just don't need to. i got a nerd like you to fix it for me.

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

Yep…. You 'got me', didn't you ?

One syllable Einstein

Julian Long
Julian Long

Good old one syllable Einstein

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

whatever makes you feel better nerd

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

I'll reply to this the same as I did in the other response about him being Bipolar:

I could forgive the kid if he had Bipolar… or some kind of severe mental disorder I really could. I don't mean to be cruel. In reality, I'm not even mad at the disturbed nut pictured in the OP, I'm mad at the deliberate subversion of our culture, the deliberate dumbing down in US public schools, the corrupt subversive commies running them into the ground today. THATS WHAT I'M PISSED ABOUT!!

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

God damn it! Did you change this original pic? Who is this supposed to be, Jim?

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

The 'nut' in the picture is Jim Watkins, owner of Zig Forums

But the teenage kid who developed the pseudonym 'Jareth Nebula' absolutely has bipolar

Absolutely !!!

You can count on it….

You and I both have hypomania….
And you know it….

That's why we are so quick, and we catch on so easily, and with no formal training we can jump right in and master things really fast….

Bipolar and hypomania generally do not manifest until somewhere between the ages of 17 and 24

Occasionally, hypomania or bipolar might manifest earlier than that, or later than that, but that's generally the age range when this 'disorder' manifests…..

Mine manifested much earlier…

When I was 12 years old I knew that I wasn't like the other 12 year old kids (that's for sure)

I actually used to wonder 'if I was human' too, because I couldn't relate to other people, and no matter how hard I tried, something deep inside of me seemed to be different than them…

I just simply didn't realize that I had hypomania…

I didn't realize that it was just the way my brain worked, my brain's chemistry… Everyone else seemed so stupid and dull and slow…

Because I didn't understand psychology, I used elementary terms, and I actually wondered if I might be part alien or something, because I didn't feel like I was part of the same human race that I saw around me…

Unlike the kid who calls himself jareth nebula, homosexuality played no part in this… But his sexuality really doesn't matter….

At the age of 12, I decided to take control of the situation and MASTER MY WEIRDNESS

I decided to OWN my weirdness, and stop allowing it to be a detriment, and start turning it into a benefit…

At the age of 12, while smoking marijuana with my older brother in the basement in Buckhead Atlanta, I had a creative burst of energy, and I made up the name 'Johnny Neptune'…..

Is this starting to make sense now?

For me, it was more than just thinking up a catchy nickname… I actually BECAME the Johnny Neptune character right then and there….

And throughout my entire life, I was able to market myself with that extremely catchy nickname, and use it as a pseudonym to get attention for my artistic business…

I made a shitload of money with my artwork, but nobody ever really paid attention until I started calling myself Johnny Neptune…..

There's nothing wrong with this kid jareth nebula

Sure he's gay… Big deal… There's lots of gay people out there, and I can't control the world…

Gay kids like him have every right to be happy

His way of dealing with his ostracization end 'feeling like he's not included' does not indicate the end of the world…

In fact, I think it's kind of cool…

He's a real weirdo……..

AND THROUGHOUT HISTORY, THE REST OF THE HUMAN RACE HAS ALWAYS LOOKED TO THE WEIRDOS TO SUPPLY THEM WITH BRILLIANT NEW IDEAS AND DEVELOP ENTERTAINING

James Barnes
James Barnes

Now you understand why he chose nebula

And you understand why I chose Neptune

We were both actually expressing the same thing

We felt like we weren't part of the human race, because the average human is a fucking idiot, a small-minded piece of shit, unable to except differences and diversity, instead they are interested in football, standing in line and paying their taxes, believing whatever gets shoveled down their mouth….

I looked at the human race as a child, and I literally thought to myself, "there's no way that I can be one of them. I must certainly be a different species"

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

Well I don't know what I have, although I can assure you that I am a human and have never been diagnosed with anything. Likely because I've never seen a head doctor before though to be honest.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

I learned to market my weirdness, and because of my pseudonym I invented, my reputation as an artist would proceed me before I even walked in the door…..

Because of the catchy nickname

When I walked in the door and met a new client, the idea was to be as weird as possible (I would always remind my client to never hire a normal artist) and charge as much as possible for my artwork….

Let's hope that jareth nebula has a talent

Otherwise he'll just end up being a drag queen

But if he has some marketable talent like music or art or writing, that he's already well on his way to becoming famous…

And it's people like you that helped make him famous, because to you, he seems so weird, that he rises above the crowd….

It's called marketing

Jace Davis
Jace Davis

Noyce..

Attached: Capture--2019-03-05-09-30-00.png (438.51 KB, 2391x1353)

Juan Diaz
Juan Diaz

Why do guys emaciate themselves and call it "feminine"?

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

You and I already went over this…..

When I told you the textbook symptoms of hypomania, you told me I had just described you perfectly….

Trust me… Trust me trust me trust me… You've got hypomania…

It manifests in many different ways… Not everybody with hypomania comes up with a name like Ziggy stardust

(and YES, David Bowie had hypomania, felt like he was somehow from a different species than the rest of the human race, and he developed alter ego named Ziggy stardust)

And I think it's important that you realize hypomania often manifests in very strong religious beliefs….

It has everything to do with your upbringing

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

This is the part where you realize that now you actually understand jareth nebula… This is where you suddenly come to the realization that although jareth is a homosexual, he's not all that strange after all… He's just a kid who doesn't understand what's going on inside of his head because he's never been clinically diagnosed….

It's not the end of the world…

At least not just yet….

the end of the world has been happening for a very long time. It's a process, not an event.

This process has been underway since the caveman days, and the world will still be 'ending' 1000 years after you and I have died….

It's a downward spiral

And it's unstoppable

So spend your time and energy communicating your Love to your children….

Because long after you are gone

The only thing that will matter

Is that your children realize you loved them very very much

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

Did Bob and Andy have hypomania as well doing all their crazy acts and alter-egos?

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

The only difference between jareth nebula and I is that he's a homosexual, and I have nothing against homosexuals, that's perfectly okay if he has a different sexual preference than you or I…

And instead of having RuPaul as an idol

I happened to really admire Elvis Presley

So I crafted my 'Johnny Neptune character' after Elvis

Also, I can draw and paint like a motherfuker… Somebody needs to teach jareth nebula a discernible talent, or he's just going to end up being a washed-out 37 year old dick sucking faget alcoholic drug addict on his knees in the men's room of an abandoned truck stop….

If somebody taught him how to play guitar really well, or how to sing or do artwork or something, he can make a lot of money, because he would be quickly noticed and he would stand out of the crowd….

Christopher Sullivan
Christopher Sullivan

The short answer to your question is YES

Hypomania is a trait that runs in creative people. Hypomania is basically the 'creative gene' that makes people see things differently and express them differently.

Andy Kaufman absolutely had hypomania because you can just watch him, and see the electric energy exuding from within…

The craziness

He was like nobody else

And he learned how to master it

Levi Bailey
Levi Bailey

*Operation Killcen (Kill Censorship) is my alter-ego. Operation Killcen began in 2013 posting on hundreds of obscure pastebins linking real news website backup mirrors to help prevent censorship of the internet. Operation Killcen has a goal to expose all the corruption on Earth and never allow evil to destroy it. Operation Killcen officially ended in 2017 and has focused on mirroring real news threads.**

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Although they didn't have the clinical definition of hypomania or bipolar disorder back in the old days, they have been able to look back at historic figures, studying their life story, and determine that almost EVERY SINGLE GREAT CREATIVE INDIVIDUAL had this 'disorder'….

The Beatles to Edgar Allan Poe to Vincent van Gogh to DaVinci etc etc etc etc etc

It's what makes people different

there are only two legitimate organic psychiatric disorders (sorry, but I don't include autism spectrum disorder)

Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia

People with bipolar (or hypomania) are the creative ones

people with schizophrenia are the idiots that you see walking down the street gesturing with their hands as they reason with themselves talking out loud

A lot of people call you schizophrenic because you are paranoid…

You're not schizophrenic…..

Not at all….

Because you're not stupid, and you are well organized, and you 'see' what other people simply 'look at'

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

I am well aware of it……

You're also leaving out the part that you are a
S H O W M A N

You are a performer…
And this is your stage……

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

And now it's all making sense

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

sorry, too busy being better than ayy lmaos

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-09.59.13.gif (1.63 MB, 994x1024)

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

I guarantee that if I needed you to tackle an assignment for me, even if you had no experience with the particular task I needed you to tackle for me, it would take you no time at all to master that task.

That's one of the first symptoms

Henry Martinez
Henry Martinez

No. My goal is to post real news, not entertain people (although thats perfectly fine with me if they are entertained by it). I think it draws mixed reactions really.

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

oooga

Attached: 513af30d9c74d.image.jpg (64.62 KB, 760x527)

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

It doesn't matter if they are entertained or not

That doesn't change the fact that you are performing

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

I am well aware of it……

Have you actually seen the old pastebins I used to post? The millions of news backups I used to mirror?

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Jeshua of Nazareth has been proven through records of the time to have existed. If you don't believe in His divinity, that's your lookout, but you can't deny the man's existence.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Right Now, Sexy Is Undergoing Surgery

meditate positive energy to him

Attached: 20190304-220238.jpg (505.41 KB, 2087x1625)

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

He's just a kid who doesn't understand what's going on inside of his head because he's never been clinically diagnosed….
<Mom! Johnny's been drinking too much Joolaid again!

Liam Powell
Liam Powell

outlook

Josiah Clark
Josiah Clark

The fact that christianity exists is pretty good proof that some jew named yeshua probably existed. If he was naming the jews like the bible says he was it would makes sense that they got him crucified. There's more evidence for jesus existence than mohamet. But at the end of the day they both were just mortal sandniggers no different than you or i.

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

probably, maybe, could be, theoretically……

Levi Price
Levi Price

here's the real jesus

Attached: 10561708-10203158276292512-2815528597636083628-n.jpg (97.83 KB, 613x960)

David Cook
David Cook

As good as proof as you can get for being from 2000 years ago. The massive worldwide religion is no proof at all? Nigger you cant even prove abraham lincoln existed to a better standard

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

Definitely more talented than the jew

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

Or prove how christianity began if it wasnt by one of the countless jewish "messiahs" and dont tell me the council of nicea pulled it out of their ass 400 years later .

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

i covered her boobs

Attached: Capture.JPG (44.85 KB, 477x402)

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

no
a disciple of the black jesus

Attached: serveimage.jpg (196.21 KB, 900x600)

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

IN SUMMARY :

good bless this blue faced teenaged faggot

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

chuck didn't have the moves of elvis, but he had the guitar playing and the song writing
A much more influential popular musician than presley…for anyone with the least knowledge of music

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Brutal skull and heightmog

Angel James
Angel James

I have a very, very unique Chuck Berry story

I was standing on stage with Chuck Berry when he knocked a man unconscious with One Punch To The Face

James Reyes
James Reyes

elvis had the voice and looks
chuck had everything else(including moves)

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Elvis played the piano REALLY well
but he wasn't a 'musician'
he didn't write his own songs

he was much more exalted than that

he was Music's Jesus

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

have a very, very unique Chuck Berry story

I was watching Chuck fuck & cum in 8 white women in a row when he pulled out of the 9th & shot 500ccs of semen on my face

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

OKAY, HERE GOES :

(this story is 100% true)

I had painted an Elvis portrait for Chuck Berry…

as a matter of fact, hold on a minute…

It's gonna take a few minutes to type this

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

While I type the Chuck Berry story:

Enjoy Music's JESUS/SATAN at his bes

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Attached: 20190305-101401.gif (10.77 MB, 421x360)

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

The whole "better-than" idea is the one most heavily rebelled against, yet the one most widely adopted.

Attached: 80ivZjnr.png (1.84 MB, 1456x1941)

Jace White
Jace White

MY story is true, Andy!,(sac)
I live in Toronto and it was the 80's and Chuck had cum to perform at the CNE.

I went with my sister and my 3 female cousins, all in their 20's
They took me along, a gawky 16 yr old and I went because I wanted to fuck all my cousins

So, after the concert. we hung around Chuck's trailer to get an autograph.
His bodyguard held all the sightseers back, but when Chuck got a look at the sweet white stuff around me, he invited us all in.

It as the 1st time I ever had cocaine.

4 more woman had entered after us, and next thing you know..I couldn't believe it, my cousins and sister were in an orgy!

After 20 mins ith my eyes agog, I tried to join in, but my sister kicked me in the balls, and I had a faceful of talented nigger cum.

I ran out and looked for water

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

cum
Your speech-to-text typo is very telling!
Do continue..

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

Okay, so I had a buddy named Pat Taylor. He idolized Chuck Berry the same way killcen idolizes Jesus, or the way that I idolize Elvis….

He fucking worshipped Chuck Berry.

that's why when we heard Chuck Berry was playing at the agora ballroom in Atlanta Georgia, he begged me the two please take him back stage.

(By appearing at soundchecks with my Elvis portraits, I would always get invited backstage and get front row seats to every concert I ever wanted to see)

So we were waiting at the backstage entrance before the sound check, when Chuck Berry finally pulls up into the parking lot. He was driving himself, in a rental car. He showed up late for the sound check, because it turns out he wasn't going to do a sound check.

He pulled into the back parking lot of the agora ballroom, parked the car haphazardly and diagonally, blocking two or three parking spaces, opened the door to the rental car, and got out leaving the engine running and the door hanging open….

He just got out of the car and walked in the Agora Ballroom, with the goddamn motor running and the door just hanging wide open…

A black parking lot attendant yelled at him, "HEY YOU!!! HEY !! YOU CAN'T LEAVE YOUR CAR THERE!!"

Chuck Berry walked right past me, zipping into the backstage entrance, and it all happened so quick I never even got to give him the Elvis picture or speak to him…

Pat Taylor told the parking lot attendant, "that's Chuck Berry, dude!" The parking lot attendant replied, "I don't give a fuck who it is! I'm going to tow his goddamn car! "

So… Because I never even got to present the Elvis painting to Chuck, I made a knee-jerk decision and I literally bolted in through the backstage entrance, and ran right past the security personnel.

I could still see Chuck at the end of the hallway about to go into a dressing room, when I yelled to him, "CHUCK! THEY ARE ABOUT TO TOW YOUR CAR!!"

He turned around and laughed and said, "shit I didn't even think about that"

He went outside and parked the rental car, and that's when I showed him the Elvis painting and introduced myself.

My friend Pat Taylor was standing there with his jaw touching the ground, eyes wide open, in awe…

Chuck told us to come in with him, and we went and hung out with him in the dressing room before the show..

To be continued

Mason Ramirez
Mason Ramirez

Geeze, I half believe this.

Jaxson James
Jaxson James

continued:

Chuck Berry had a thing that he did at all of his concerts, where he would invite a couple out of the audience to come up and dance on stage while he played the song "Sweet Little Rock and roller"

This was a gimmick he would do in every town, but it made the audience think it was impromptu

"You! You with that cute little girl! Y'all come up on stage and dance with me! "

As he played, the couple came on stage and danced… suddenly he would pick out another couple out of the audience and tell them to come up and dance on stage as well..

Finally, he would say, "EVERYBODY come up and dance on stage!"

And literally 300 people were on stage dancing

To be continued

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

(forgive any speech to text typos because I'm doing something right now multitasking)

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

K.

In the meantime..
Moar!

(You)
Moar.

Attached: 20190305-102857.gif (9.34 MB, 360x410)

Ryan Bailey
Ryan Bailey

continued:

That Taylor and I were on stage, having positioned ourselves directly in front of Chuck Berry as he played guitar and sang.

As he played his famous guitar riff, 'ch-ching, chicka-ching', I was sitting there looking at his guitar right in front of my face, watching his fingers on the fretboard, noticing how the head of the guitar wood move as he played for the licks.

I figured, "this is my only opportunity, so what the hell", and I gently reached out and held the head of his guitar between my thumb and index finger.

I was careful not to hold it too firmly, as not to obstruct his ability to play. Every time he played that famous guitar lick, his guitar moved between my fingers…

Pat Taylor took his turn, seizing his only opportunity to actually hold the guitar as Chuck Berry played it, and actually FEEL the movement has he played his famous Chuck Berry lead guitar licks…

Pat looked at me with an amazed look on his face

I'll never forget that expression on Pat's face

THAT'S WHEN THE MOST UNLIKELY OF EVENTS OCCURRED

To be continued

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Ok, so I exaggerated, it as 5 women(my 3 cousins and sister) and the cum kinf=da went on my shirt chest( a little splattred on my face).
And..and..I really didn't want to fuck my cousins.

They took me along because they were fag-hags and knew I as gay.
The sight of that huge black cock..wow

It was the bodyguard ho nutted me, as Chuck didn't like boys, even cute ones like me at the time.
I ran from the trailer with a tear(and a little cum) streaked face and took the subway back home

I blackmailed my sister and cousins though…worth it

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

w key has crumbs

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Yeah, I met some people at a concert once (at least I think they were people – could'a been falle angels) who were "better-than". It made me feel good to see that I was "better - than" (((them))).

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

here goes:

There was a drunk as shit loser standing next to me on the stage, a real piece of shit that we had never seen before. He was so drunk that he looked like a fucking fool…

That fucking idiot saw us touching the guitar, and for some reason he decided he was going to do the same thing…

(I swear to God I'm not exaggerating)

(I swear this is true)

the SPLIT SECOND that drunk idiots hand made contact with Chuck Berry's guitar, suddenly out of nowhere, like a bolt of lightning, CHUCK BERRY PUNCH THAT GUY IN THE FACE SO FUCKING HARD, THAT HE GOT KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS, AND HE DROPPED AND HIT THE STAGE LIKE A BAG OF ROCKS !!!!

I'll never forget it…

Chuck Berry's hand was gigantic !! He had a big old motherfuking hand, and he punched that guy so hard in the fucking face, that it knocked him unconscious instantly!!!

That's when Chuck went right back to playing the guitar, not even missing one lick… And he bent down and screamed at the guy, "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY FUCKING GUITAR, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!! "

YOU COULD SAY IT WAS ONE OF THE MORE UNIQUE CONCERT EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE

Landon Rodriguez
Landon Rodriguez

Pat Taylor died a few years later, driving his Camaro on Quaaludes

Brody Jackson
Brody Jackson

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-02.07.26.jpg (29.36 KB, 421x360)

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

Gee, I 'wonder' if Andy had hypomania

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Attached: 20190305-101722.gif (8.68 MB, 421x360)

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

and wants to be called ‘it’ or ‘thing’
Finally pronouns I can agree with

David Evans
David Evans

Hey, dude ?…..

We are all just trying to have fun in here and enjoy some good conversation, and learn a little bit about jareth nebula… If you don't feel like horny or being part of the team, maybe you should just take your disruptive artwork and find someplace else to bother people with it?

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

when I clicked on your thingamajigg, I got woozy

WHAT ARE YOU, ANYWAY?!!!

I'm beginning to think you're not human like the rest of us

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

If you don't feel like horny or being part of the team, maybe you should just take your disruptive artwork and find someplace else to bother people with it?
<sorry, too busy being better than ayy lmaos

Attached: 20190305-112556.gif (4.96 MB, 360x360)

Parker Rivera
Parker Rivera

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-02.31.09.jpg (29.62 KB, 421x360)

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

Attached: Capture--2019-03-05-11-21-34.png (4.15 MB, 1413x1920)

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Forgot to spoiler that.
It could scare Killcen.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

come to think of it……

being human SUCKS

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-02.49.49.png (1.55 MB, 853x1707)

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

Killcen will never be happy until armed marauders show up at his fortified shack to take all his shit.
Preferably the armed marauders will be black, jewish, mexican, muslim, transgender feminist, pro-abortion, pro-vaccination, vaginally-challenged self-identitification politicians in high seats of government, finance, centralized banking and corporate power-structures.

Attached: 20190228-200407.gif (8.05 MB, 360x489)

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Forgot to spoiler again!

Jaxon Lewis
Jaxon Lewis

Aliens would fucking disown this freak.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

GOD DAMN IT
WRONG AAY

(lmaos)

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-02.57.04.jpg (416.82 KB, 1643x1248)

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

come to think of it……

being human SUCKS
Yeah, but at least one can sometimes pretend to be a transgender fallen anngel for awhile.
It's probably a whole lot less harmless than pretending that believing in some fairy-tale invisible sky-god somehow makes one magically "better-than" 'others'.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

I'm all of those

(except Jewish, duhhhhh)

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

correction:

rent to own

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

Your phone wouldn't make all those speech-to-text errors if you hadn't rented-to-own it by paying with credit.

James James
James James

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-03.04.51.png (1.41 MB, 2160x1080)

Colton Bell
Colton Bell

The typos are created by an app I purchased called TYPO WELL

it cost me $3.99 to add that cartain 'jazzy' touch

Jason Long
Jason Long

ALL knowledge is ultimately based on that which cannot be proven

Attached: 1496610796320.png (463.24 KB, 480x608)

John Morales
John Morales

Attached: f6dfcfcd28a98ac6b9065bd1bb1e1bc6f02ca0862204b4e83d09f91a626eb2c8.gif (2.99 MB, 252x263)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-03.10.52.jpg (310.9 KB, 2186x1439)

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

pot calling the kettle black

Attached: 3073c99596c8c7273916c59d2e7288b4b2e5f8f3326789ff4e6dd61a3553a580.jpeg.jpg (47.21 KB, 640x599)

Hunter Jones
Hunter Jones

Angel Melendez, was a member of the Club Kids and purported drug dealer who lived and worked in New York City. He was murdered by Michael Alig and Robert "Freeze" Riggs on March 17, 1996.

Attached: 220px-Angel-Melendez.jpg (17.05 KB, 220x314)

Grayson Rivera
Grayson Rivera

Every attention whore feels like a snowflake, so what?

Attached: 1548844084539.jpg (528.27 KB, 750x920)

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-03.14.50.jpg (68.52 KB, 640x599)

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

That's a bunch of retarded jewish drivel that I didn't read all of but just so you know, you don't get to decide "the only thing that matters" you dumbass hypocrite

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Whelp! My pipes are frozen. Can't shower. May as well smoke some dab and start shitposting. Be back in a few!

Attached: 5f91a9ba05405b45b2cab59af6b7257a789a4205b21e73c315ed7f0f5dfbba3e.png (152.57 KB, 500x522)

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

wow…

I typed that FOR ME TO READ

Who's retarded NOW?

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

still u

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

A N N O U N C E M E N T :

this is an announcement to announce the upcoming announcement by JN™

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

we are on our way to go get Sexy and Rocket

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Attached: PicsArt-03-05-12.29.51.jpg (267.89 KB, 1539x1440)

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

aay lmaos, indeed

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

Attached: 20190305-161507-HDR.jpg (3.42 MB, 4160x3120)

Christopher Fisher
Christopher Fisher

Can we get back to the topic please?

Attached: -halloween-advent--day-26---fallen-angel-by-ulario-dbrqq0k.jpg (297.61 KB, 619x801)

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

7 replies of tl:dr
Wewlad, looks like my post struck a nerve.

Attached: reddit.jpg (40.92 KB, 396x382)

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Elvis was a drug addicted fatso that deserved what he got.

Attached: 75367b2a835d856994e36e0d401c44ced6144ea3fb9e1426f5a9408c7e47951d.jpg (23.25 KB, 284x310)

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Considering the fact that he was the first entertainer to receive a $1,000,000 advance and he's still the worlds most highly recognized famous human being in the history of our planet, AND he is in the Book Of Lists as HAVING HAD MORE SEX THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN IN HISTORY…. (based upon the fact that he would have group sex with 35 women at a time, on a regular rotation, like a revolving door)

I would tend to agree with you….

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

The bodyguards would select from the massive throngs of women who would gather outside the gates of Graceland everyday, and knowing Elvis' particular taste in women, they would select 35 girls at a time, and usher them into Elvis' bedroom…

After those 35 girls had been selected, the bodyguards got to pick and choose from the girls that were left over….

They continued that process over and over every day…..

Not joking….

(You will never have 35 women total in your entire life, not even if you lived seven lifetimes)

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Cool story bro. Truth is, Elvis was just a shitty actor who starred in shitty movies.

Adam Allen
Adam Allen

As someone who's had more fistfights than most on this site, and who is a father with a lovely wife and daughter, I've got your call your bluff, autist. Video games and anime are fine. Now on the other hand, being some mongoloid that projects your insecurities is terrible

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

i'm a liberal arts faggot who idolized some fat dead singer instead of finding out how to become my own hero
And you smoke meth, too? Jesus, Johnny, you're a piece of work.

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

lol I've never played a videogame in my life, never watched an anime, and I could easily break your daughter's nose

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

We can’t call those who have no wings angels, so we call them friends.

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

what's wrong with my post?

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

the moment everyone realises trannies are just autistic

Attached: b62aeb271666b3104cb0fa47383923e08cfebfd5b669614135ae6fa34494a6ae.jpg (37.81 KB, 282x400)

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

this was a very rewarding, informative, wholesome yet edgy thread. I feel that my life has improved remarkably since I found it.

And now, I have a very close lady friend who had a surgical procedure performed by a veterinarian, and I'm going to spend some time with her.

adios

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

After participating ITT I personally feel like I've been most vigorously fingered anally by a particularly naughty transgender fallen angel.

Attached: s-fe52f2c32a99be0f2f47866de303bd46aeabe800.jpg (231.74 KB, 1920x1200)

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

None of you faggots know what fallen angels are. Read the Bible. Their offspring were Nephilim. They were angels who defected from God, and waged war against him siding with Lucifer and all cast out of the heavens thus "fallen."

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

(((Bible)))

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

Fallen angels were the "Demigods" of the Earth that were once worshiped by brutal ancient tribes. After siding with Lucifer to wage war against God in attempt to takeover the heavens, they were cast out and walked the Earth, raping and sacrificing people, and human tribes began to worship them as "Gods." Their offspring were giants, mutant beings, sexless creators, hybrids like Medusa and the cyclops, etc. This is part of all the pagan sacrificing as well.

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

"Aliens" (like the ones who crash landed at Roswell) were really just fallen angels that had advanced technologies. This also was the point when the US government began being subverted and corrupted and got worse since that very incident. I KNOW no one believes me but I don't care anymore.

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

Well remember user, it was the Jews that found the Dead Sea Scrolls and tried to COVER UP the second "new" testiment because (((they))) were the ones who defied Jesus and nailed him to a cross for exposing their ponzi schemes back then. Jesus was against the banking system even when it was in its most primitive state.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Ohhhh, and by the way, the Vatican has become corrupted by the same Jewish banking cabal which also removed the Book of Enoch from the KJV Holy Bible!! The Dead Sea Scrolls also had some stories that were censored from the 1st "old" estimate too. The Book of Enoch explaining about the wars between God and Satan, the Nephilim, fallen angels and all of that stuff.

What we are seeing today is much of the tribulations unfolding and subversion/corruption is a big part of that which /pol/ tends to like focusing on (I do too in a way, but much more broadly).

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Attached: 484279-bigthumbnail.jpg (33.48 KB, 450x301)

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Attached: 9355523.-SY540-.jpg (32.55 KB, 378x540)

Landon James
Landon James

Because this AYY LMAO Fallen Angel is watching you from other threads also..

Attached: fallen-angel-alien.jpg (56.07 KB, 377x480)

David Anderson
David Anderson

Its pronounced "sah-gay"

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

I have a better close-up of that fallen angel.

Attached: 7-27-2015-9-58-27-AM.jpg (94.64 KB, 987x499)