The Serpents of Hell Are Rising! Transgender Claims He Is A Schizo Fallen Angel, Not Human

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth."

- II Timothy 3:1-17

Jareth Nebula, who was born a woman but transitioned to become a man at the age of 29, now identifies as an agender "alien" [in other words, a fallen angel!]

The 33-year-old from Washington believes he does not belong to any gender, and wants to be called ‘it’ or ‘thing’ rather than ‘he’ or ‘she’.

‘Otherworldly’ Jareth, who has named himself after David Bowie ‘s goblin king character in Labrynth, says that he doesn’t fit into any human gender as he/she/it is a demonic entity!

RT reports: Nebula, who works as a barber’s shop receptionist and a model, thought it had finally found itself when it became a man at age 29, The Mirror reports. However that feeling was fleeting and Nebula soon realized it wasn’t male or female, or even human.

“I don’t think or feel like humans. I can’t really explain it to others – I’m simply otherworldly,” Nebula said.

“I didn’t feel comfortable as either gender or even anything in between. I know I’m stuck in a human form and that’s how I’m perceived by others – but to me, I’m an alien with no gender.”

Nebula, who doesn’t mind being described as ‘he’ or ‘she’ but prefers ‘it’, first began to realize that it was unusual when it was diagnosed with a rare group of genetic connective tissue disorders called Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS).

newspunch.com/ex-transgender-man-identifies-as-a-sexless-alien/

Attached: killcen is insane.jpg (644x489, 101.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/communist-china-is-expanding-its-political-indoctrination-in-schools-and-colleges_2767764.html
naturalnews.com/2018-01-29-gender-fluid-indoctrination-of-schoolchildren-is-child-abuse-warns-doctor.html
naturalnews.com/2018-02-13-marxist-indoctrination-of-us-schoolchildren-now-beginning-in-elementary-school-shocking-investigation.html
wnd.com/2017/11/parents-repudiate-gender-indoctrination-in-schools/
thefederalist.com/2018/05/03/schools-quietly-indoctrinate-kids-abortion-transgenderism/
uaofsatan.org/texts/letters/satanists-indoctrinate-children-bet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Real News

Attached: PicsArt_03-04-10.44.02.gif (480x480, 1.3M)

Attached: 813jomwmfdL._SL1500_.jpg (500x1500, 141.55K)

I'll bump to that !!

Attached: 23845698_10208478357476937_4228098387476342909_o.jpg (1514x2015, 167.59K)

Double bump

Attached: PicsArt_11-04-07.43.12.jpg (2449x1347, 413.53K)

Attached: wm-1967-elvis-cilla-vacation.jpg (434x336, 38.98K)

Attached: 10561708_10203158276292512_2815528597636083628_n.jpg (613x960, 97.83K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-04-06.28.40.jpg (1128x720, 173.08K)

Why does this thread exist when we have another thread?

Attached: 54ce290962902b60e0d695e11ff5ba9d08c7092a843c450f71d8d6ee06123104.jpg (447x396, 29.18K)

I just saw this chick perform this song live on late night with Stephen Colbert, and it was really really good. I was really impressed.

I created the first one, but then I got carried away with the religion bullshit, so I created this, new, improved, kinder, gentler version of the same thread.

Bump

I definitely like this version of the thread better than the first version

Bumping real news

Attached: 0_PAY-PA-Real-Life-Jareth-Nebula-Agender-alien.jpg (615x772, 59.71K)

that guy looks familiar. Wasn't he in Labyrinth?

At least SOMEBODY is posting real news

Attached: 10458462-6760833-image-m-21_1551451869473.jpg (634x534, 81.03K)

How do angels fall when they have wings?

best thread yet

Dumping a couple bumps

Bump bump

They found us

Best bump

Better bump

tips of bumpy thruth

I'm not sure if I believe in the entire god and angels bullshit

you're a faggot

Exactly WHAT THE FUCK is a fallen angel?

Bump

Real News!

I think this nebula girl might be gay

can't sleep

She still covers up her boob. Despite all the crazy, the roids, the brainwashing, the stupid shit on her face.. she can't stop being a woman, and doing human woman stuff. Hence, covering her nipple like that, in a way a man wouldn't

Funny but

Tbh no such thing. Just mentally ill woman, nothing to see here. She wants to be dominated by a man just like every other cunt. Society has failed her shit test, her father has definitly failed, and she has probably failed at reproducing.

There's no such thing as god or angels or jesus

hahahaha!! Yeah, sure…..

wow

Rocket is about to go to the vet in her carrier

Attached: tomoko.png (583x389, 194.63K)

Okay….. Rocket and Sexy are both at the vet….

They'll be ready to be picked up at 4

Well, now… aren't you an 'intimidating' little anime boy?

So, judging by your pathetic predictable effeminate Asian cartoon of a little girl to represent yourself, I guess it's safe to assume you were one of those little boys who always identified with little girls, secretly wanted Barbie dolls for Christmas, and somehow are so stupid that you actually think your parents never figured out that you're actually a closet homosexual?

See, even as an adult you are incapable of masking your true instinctual nature, still feeling compelled to 'express your inner little girl', unable to hide the fact that you are an effeminate little sissy….

Parents have a way of knowing when they're little boy is actually a closet faggot, and I can absolutely assure you that your parents were well aware of your 'hidden' sexuality the entire time.

of course mothers have a way of identifying effemininity in their sons, because a girl can spot a sissyboy from a hundred miles away….

But if you think your father didn't realize that you were a little creampuff sassypants faggot, you would be fooling yourself….

Your father knew you would end up being a sexually failed introverted future penis sucker the entire time, and that's exactly what you have become.

You're not even a real legitimate homosexual

You are a cheap parody of a closet homosexual

You are a satire of yourself

You and your ridiculous manga sissyboy reaction illustrations, so fucking predictable and unoriginal, but somehow you actually convinced yourself that you come across as being 'intimidating'….

Nobody is intimidated by a 7 year old girl….

And that's exactly what you are…..

Have you ever contemplated the fact that your earliest decisions became a symphony of steps to your transparent latent homosexuality?

Perhaps if you had decided NOT to play The dungeons & dragons, to NOT watch the embarrassing science fiction fantasy fare, to NOT think Star Wars was cool, to NOT become a sedentary videogame sissy, to NOT follow the effeminate trend of anime, to NOT ostracize yourself from females, to NOT be the butt of the joke at school… Perhaps, just PERHAPS you would've developed masculine traits, and wouldn't be such an obvious fruitloop effeminate fruitfly lightweight polehuffing faggotboy?

The only real difference between you and the dragqueen Jareth Nebula is that Jareth doesn't try to hide how much of a sissy he is.

Unlike you, he actually LIKES HIMSELF

Oh, sure you're thinking to yourself, "but Jareth Nebula wears makeup and dresses in women's clothing! "

Your anime and videogames ARE the equivalent of makeup and a skirt.

and unlike you, Jareth finally realized that he wasn't fooling anybody

Photo checks out, mystery solved. Both disgusting jew faggots too.

I've always been curious what it must feel like to realize you will continue to live the rest of your mediocre life in complete obscurity… Would you mind explaining that sensation for me?

videogames, anime, closet homosexuality

not necessarily in that order

videogames & anime

the complete opposite
of masculinity

we are all a collective sum of our decisions

anime & videogames
equal rejection by
females, which
equals your
gayness

hahhaa fucking trannies had to change the thread

playing videogames = never learning how
act like a man

watching anime = your extension of effemininity

videogames & anime = never been in a fistfight

videogames & anime = can't defend yourself

videogames & anime = coward

videogames = no realistic concept of toughness

videogames = sissyboy perception of masculinity

videogames = soft, sedentary, inexperienced fag

anime = proclamation of effemininity

anime = the graphic equivalent of a gay pride flag

videogames = the inabity to become a man

videogames & anime = an effeminate little boy

I see Johnny found his containment thread for today.
I, of course, will be bumping this thread off and on all day, as it is the first REAL News I have seen around here in awhile, and I want Killcen to know how much I appreciate all his hard work in bringing us the REAL News.

Attached: 5b83b95d50f0bd2e93901925d788f8b3.jpg (700x1094, 68.92K)

Oh, and I'll be posting anime fallen angels for Johnny.
Anybody else?

Attached: cbb4e054ff40ce7604142265453e5320.jpg (720x650, 115.14K)

Attached: PicsArt_03-05-10.24.44.jpg (612x538, 140.67K)

No thank you.

Attached: edaee3e412ad74c8083a470f2045c0d8.jpg (898x890, 130.34K)

You no like anime?

Attached: 7a6fv0dtl2iy_t.jpg (103x150, 7.11K)

We knew that thing wasn't human alright, but we can maybe use this on our favor, by denouncing his humanity then it openly resigned to the rights that enabled it to become such a degenerated beast, therefore the laws that apply to us no longer apply to it, and thus killing it is allowed for us humans as long as we respect the animal cruelty laws.

Nice thumbnail.
Let me see if I can help the old inept grandpa figure out how to post anime.

Attached: 7a6fv0dtl2iy_t.jpg (103x150, 7.11K)

Yeah, we should slaughter them all, in the same way you slaughtered that post.

Attached: fallen-angel-sculpture-realistic-4.jpg (880x586, 232.37K)

Killcen, I'm thankful that you made this thread, and prepared me for the end of the world.

Forget the fact that there have been crossdressers since ancient times, (even Jesus wore a skirt to his own crucifixion)

Forget the fact that people have described themselves as 'not feeling like they are part of the human race' since the beginning of time.

Forget the fact that the club kids appeared on The Geraldo Show on April 17th 1990, and they were much more flamboyant and extravagant then this insignificant recent trend following Sissy…

Forget the fact that Macaulay Culkin starred in the movie PARTY MONSTER, based on the true story of the New York club kids, and the murder of a fallen young man named Angel Melendez….

Forget the fact that this type of flamboyant outer space drag queen shit has been cliche since David Bowie created the Ziggy stardust character…

You have shown me that Jareth Nebula is one of the seven seals, and the world is about to end….

I'm prepared….

………thanks to you…..

Killcen, it's really too bad you're so out of touch

Otherwise, you might have realized that this trend became old hat back in 1992

Attached: poster-780.jpg (780x1170, 102.36K)

Killcen, maybe if you watched something other than Mama's Family and The Ropers, you would realize that a teenage crossdresser doesn't mean the world is about to end…

If that was the case, the world would have ended 2,000 years ago, after that Sissy faggot Jesus showed up for his crucifixion wearing a miniskirt.

Attached: MV5BYjZlMWM1MGEtY2M5OS00MWZhLWI1OGUtYTAwY2JlM2U1ZTgwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (1280x1849, 399.29K)

Ziggy played guitar… Back in 1972

…. ……………and the world hasn't ended yet

actual legit news

There's a starman…..

Falling in the sky

(but he ain't no angel)

Killcen, obviously you are unaware that the world ended in 1981, just four minutes after Nina Hagen released the song New York New York.

(the fact that you are still here means that you weren't accepted into heaven)

The way I remember it, after the initial apocalypse, there were some more fallen angels they came back to Earth in 1985 and had a 'reunion apocalypse tour'.

Attached: 2e2cafdb13746a359204482e1a2aed4d.jpg (320x504, 24.04K)

Come to think of, I'm pretty sure the world actually came to an end in 1973…..

That was music, back in the day it was just ART.

Now days, our culture has been so subverted by Marxists that we are literally living in a FAILED SOCIETY where people truly believe they are entities of Satan!!

This is not "art" anymore, This is REAL!

C O R R E C T I O N :

it's still just fashion

You seem to be decidedly and intentionally out of touch with the reality of life, and only focus on things that you believe validate your brainwashed religion bullshit….

Attached: article-2063491-0EDBBFF300000578-188_306x423.jpg (306x423, 40.58K)

No, there are thousands of these creeps out there, and more and more today than ever before, and our communist school Marxist indoctrination programs are CREATING this with so-called "diversity" and "gender neutral" propaganda!!

Let me dig up a few links soon, these children are being subverted by cultural marxists who were in turn, subverted by REAL fallen angels & their satanist cults!!!

Young people have been rebelling since the beginning of time…..

In the fifties, Elvis tipped the world on its side, and suddenly every teenager was slicking back their hair and turning up their collar, shocking their parents with their unorthodox defiance…

this alien drag queen routine has been around since the 1970s….

And the upper echelon rebellious youth Incorporated this fashion statement into their real lives on a massive scale in the late 80s and early 90s….

Wake up and smell the reality

Why don't you try digging up some solid proof that God exists, that angels exist, that Jesus ever existed

ProTip: you CAN'T

C O R R E C T I O N :

there are NOT more than ever before…
Not at all…
In fact this was a fashion trend…
That peaked in the early 90s…
And had already faded away…
By 1994….

The club kids movement got replaced by the rave scene

But of course you don't realize that, because you never went to a rave in your life… You wouldn't know the difference between a raven and a club kid if they took turns dry humping your legs

theepochtimes.com/communist-china-is-expanding-its-political-indoctrination-in-schools-and-colleges_2767764.html
naturalnews.com/2018-01-29-gender-fluid-indoctrination-of-schoolchildren-is-child-abuse-warns-doctor.html
naturalnews.com/2018-02-13-marxist-indoctrination-of-us-schoolchildren-now-beginning-in-elementary-school-shocking-investigation.html
wnd.com/2017/11/parents-repudiate-gender-indoctrination-in-schools/
thefederalist.com/2018/05/03/schools-quietly-indoctrinate-kids-abortion-transgenderism/
uaofsatan.org/texts/letters/satanists-indoctrinate-children-bet/

raver*

not 'raven'

I thought I told you to produce some concrete evidence that Jesus ever existed…

I was very clear… I didn't stutter…

I said show me some conclusive proof that God exists, because if you can't prove God exists, then you certainly cannot provide evidence that angels exist…

If God existed, he would have given you prior knowledge about the club kids appearing on Joan Rivers in 1989

I approve this message, aand human rights are only for humans, right?