Video:Boulder cops point guns at negro picking up trash in his own yard

Police in Boulder, Colorado, launched an internal affairs investigation after video surfaced of several officers confronting a black man who was picking up trash outside his home last week.

The Boulder Police Department said in a statement Monday that one of its officers observed a man sitting in a partially enclosed patio area behind a “private property” sign at 8:30 a.m. Friday and asked if he was allowed to be there.

The man, whose identity has not been released, told the officer he lived and worked in the building, and presented his school identification card, but the officer detained him to investigate further.

The video posted online shows the man trying to explain to the officer that he lives in the building and does not have a weapon.

“You’re on my property with a gun in your hand, threatening to shoot me, because I’m picking up trash,” the man says. "I don't have a weapon. This is a bucket. This is a clamp.”

He can also be heard saying: "I'm not sitting down. I'm not sitting down, and you can't make me."

The officer made a request over a radio for further assistance, saying that the man was uncooperative and "unwilling to put down a blunt object," police said in the statement.

Several officers responded, including a supervisor. The object the man was holding was a tool to pick up trash.

Officers determined the man had a legal right to be on the property and left the area with their tails between their legs.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-boulder-officers-confronting-black-man-picking-trash-sparks-n980061

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/213869/confidence-police-back-historical-average.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Medium Kayne Wayne - Sharp Shooter (13 skulls).flac

Shootin gogues like I'm Bowers

These yids ain't got no powers

Shootin gogues like I'm Bowers

These yids ain't got no powers

At the funeral stealing flowers

Cos they blew up the twin towers

At the funeral stealing flowers

Cos they blew up the twin towers

Fuck these faggot jew lawyers

Where the fuck is Super Bowers?

Fuck these faggot jew lawyers

Where the fuck is Super Bowers?

Shlomo lookin for three hours

For a penny on the bank floors

I show up then he cowers

Cause his butt gon git deflowered

Attached: ccBmvWv.jpg (717x717, 66.99K)

This is a perfect example of how police create and escalate situations. The black guy is lucky there was someone recording. If there was no camera this could have easily turned into a cop "fearing for his life" and killing the man because he wasn't subservient to the cops bullying.

edit: the commentary of the guy filming is ridiculous.

Are you stealing that trash?

Confidence in police is at historical averages: news.gallup.com/poll/213869/confidence-police-back-historical-average.aspx
There were large drops in black and Hispanic positive responses, but white confidence improved. It's pretty much the story of national political trends with older and whiter respondents becoming positive about the police.

Yil yourself kid

we keep white trash like you out of the neighborhood

I'm an older white male and my confidence has increased that cops are behaving better because video recording devices are so Ubique now.

That's odd as fuck. They had reasonable suspicion.

niggers are scum, but at least they're chaotic
the police are never on your side.

Yeah, right.

How's that rusty chevy out the back whar you and yor sister do stuff?

cops are so useless

Anybody figure out the underlying motive for him acting like he was picking up trash? Mabey he was planning some heist or looking for a white girl to rape.

You planning to rob a bodega anytime soon?

Cops are supposed to be protectors of the public good, there for the service of the American people….but Achkulayy they're unironically not supposed to

Name one good thing about your poison universe Josh

Oh god, are they really gonna be doing this shit again until the election in 2020. Tepid race riots ahoy.

Non playable character: wow dude. Like. I can't even begin to start. Like this is the topic that was given to me. And there are like two possiboe responses. And i just so happen to have the right one. Instead of agreeing with this thing the government inserted into my brain I'm going to disagree with it. I am definitely right too. I feel good now. I consent to to this faggot poison kike universe. I neee to obtain pieces of paper. They mean so much.

Lick a boot

This is why you should have ten foot high walls around your house. Neighbors call cops, strangers call cops, and cops just stop themselves.

The worst thing anyone can do besides rape, murder and physical violence that is unwarranted, is to call the police on someone.

Black people are responsible for 60% of all crime despite being 10% of the population. If cops were just robots they would do the same damn thing because statistically they're right to investigate more negros.

Attached: th.jpg (252x200, 14.61K)

I thought they were 15% of the population but make up 55% of crime

I've seen your posts elsewhere on the forum tonight. You seem like you've misplaced your Lithium.

Niggers are a product of their environment, when they are raised from birth in a good environment they go on to live good lives.

Shooting niggers is the only thing that cops do right.

Color me surprised.

Attached: 376b0a56fae55c4d5c1ceb08e51e99c3e7e61cc014b2d0125addc65938239167.png (557x623, 201.88K)

Haha wow dude 5/10 badass one

Your universe is disgusting. You misplaced you prozac. OWNED?!

Hey look guys im discussing a topic handed to me by the media I am an intellectual

Youre universe is disgusting. All you do is gossip all day. Questioning sitting around discussing celebrities gossip all day makes you mentally ill apparently. No, you are a disgusting kike and your universe is gross.