Michael Jackson statue removed from museum following abuse claims

A statue of Michael Jackson has been removed from Britain's National Football Museum in the wake of fresh allegations of sexual abuse that continue to surround the pop superstar's legacy.
Wade Robson and James Safechuck accused Jackson of sexually abusing them over a period of several years when they were children in a four-hour documentary "Leaving Neverland," the first part of which aired in the UK on Wednesday.
Jackson's family has pushed back against the film, calling it a "public lynching." The musician's estate is suing HBO, which co-produced the documentary. HBO shares its parent company, WarnerMedia, with CNN.

Robson, now 36, first met Jackson when he was about five years old in his native Australia. He said he stayed with Jackson at his Neverland Ranch in California on several occasions.
Safechuck, now 41, appeared in a Pepsi commercial as a child with Jackson and said he was also a frequent visitor to the singer's home.

edition.cnn.com/2019/03/07/football/michael-jackson-soccer-museum-statue-scli-gbr-intl/index.html

Attached: 01dd5027340b6b48bcd6d4b5b148f0c35e89ef0412b16b222f20cf920e549082.jpg (640x640, 99.11K)

now that two of his previous supporters have come forward and given details about sucking his dick, i'd say case closed

a chef at the Neverland ranch said he had witnessed Jackson put his hands down Culkin's trousers.

Macaulay Culkin says no
He's normal

Attached: mm.JPG (503x539, 92.83K)

they literally said he never fucked them get it right

he never put it in

HE TRIED TO PUT IT IN, BUT HE STOPPED AFTER THEY SAID IT HURT.

This showed thoughtfulness in his defence.

Seems like they hate whites tbh

Obama raped me. Somebody ruin his reputation. Why would I say he raped me if he didn't rape me? Fucking faggot ass gay nigger. Fuck your disgusting kike universe you parasite faggot. Yiddish cunt. E celeb E celeb famous name brand company wow so cool wow this script works wow it's such a grwat xsfipr hoykdb fucked my name is XIEIEIEKSKSKSKKSKSKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKAMAMAMAMAMAOOAOAOAKKAJENDJDNIGGER NGKFKEKKSKSKFJEKWNIGGERNJDKSKKSJEWNIGGERJSKSKJSNJWEJEWNGGERKAKSKKS WOW OOPS FEL ON MY KEYBOAR

The vultures are circling around what's left of the Jackson estate.

I believe there is a sizeable population of actual for-real mentally ill posters on 8ch (and 4ch)(OP included) that will do anything to gain attention and affirmation for their paranoid delusions

I believe there is a sizeable population of actual for-real mentally ill posters on 8ch (and 4ch)(OP included) that will do anything to gain attention and affirmation for their paranoid delusions

Your universe is so fucking gay. Re read what you just posted and cringe faggot. Your universe is poiosn and there is nothing of value to you. Gross faggot. I run reality bitch slave. Go die little chicken nigger which. Chicken nugget butch. Over react to words hahahahahahahahah you get so triggered omg like wheres the down vote button omg like I can't even I need to like maoe it go away like uow do I do this omg hes not following orders make it stop mommy?

Imagine trying to feel superior for the first time in your life and dropping the word sizeable which reveals you are a try hard faggot with an inferiority complex

Oh wait it happens in poison universe

I believe there is a sizeable population of actual for-real mentally ill posters

I believe there is a sizeable population of actual for-real mentally ill posters

I believe

Omg yo believe like Jo way omg really guys this guy has an opinion like omg

If you start a sentence with I believe you are trying to trick people into thinking anyone gives a fuck. You are delusional.

Projector! Faggot projector! Projecting his faults onto others hahahahahahahahah fucking transparant whiney bitches kike? Stupid kike nigga birjdjsjsjajajwjwjwjajajajjwajjajajajajwkrkrkririirueueue omg I broke the script omg im mentally ill omg you said tow words omg you control ke now you control me because you casted magic the gathering bzuzwor omgmgmgmgmfmtmt buzzword

Bzzzzzz
You are

A
REEEEEEEEEEEE you are a REEEEEEEEEEEE

Buzzzs

Beeeeeeee you are not a bee you are a REEEEEEEEEEEE

Rrzzzzzszzz

Rzzzzs omg watch this I'm gonna sting this person with my words omg buzzword omg omg omg omg based feds omg based controlled opposition omg based opinions given to me by Joe Rogan omg based 59999 UPVOTE post on the donald that confirms the fact that I am right

More like..'

Michael Jacksoff on your son

Why do normies think Michael Jackson was a bad person? He helped kids all over the world

Helped them out of their clothes

Gay prison universe

Mj- jews are evil, I'm gonna help these kids these pedowood faggot kikes raped

Two seconds later

Kike: omg mj is the one who raped them not us!

Hmmm, hmmm. Wheres dick Tracy? Wheres Columbo? Wheres L? We need everyone we can get so we can get to the bottom of this difficult case!

Kikes

Gross faggot kike prison world

The real pedo was Joe Jackson, poor jackson kids couldnt do anything or say what was really happening because of all the times he'd either beat the shit out of them or threaten to just kill them all.

Leaving Neverland was a hatchet-job presenting evidence LAUGHED OUT OF COURT as fact.

I hope the Jackson estate gets these kikes for enough to buy back the Beatles catalogue

It comes as complete surprise to me, why would someone say bad things about this person.

boyvids v4

Molesting young boys is a rite of passage for the elites.

Attached: donald-trump and barron.jpg (226x320, 30K)

That is what I heard also.

if they dig this guy up and and it ends up it's just a bunch of greedy assholes who thought they could b.s. though a dna test so they could rob his dead ass then we can just kiss trusting anyone ever again goodbye.

Attached: dead.jpg (1920x1080, 723.59K)

I knew these SJWs had a thing against statues, but claiming a statue abused you is really too much!

trure news

REAL NEWS
Third World USSA: Collapse of Oroville Dam Has Become a Distinct Possibility

Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England Due To Chemtrails

Leftist Media Screams And Panics As Mueller Report Exposes Collusion With ISRAEL, Not Russia!

WIRED: Big Tech Wants Centralized Censorship

As Predicted, Governments Around The World Are Pushing Mass Online Censorship

Russia Plans Total State Control Over Internet, Re-routing Internet Traffic Through Domestic Cables

Vietnam Bans Toxic Glyphosate As US Agriculture $ecretary Throws A Fit

RED ALERT! Human Brain-Cloud Interface Being Tested To Spy On Thoughts And Control Subjected Slaves!

Two More Teslas Crash In One Week, Woman Killed, Three Executives Leave Company

Shocking Leak Reveals Facebook Leveraged User Data To Reward Friends, Punish Enemies

Amazon Workers Caught Spying On Alexa Users

Facebook Quietly Notifies Public That Millions Of Instagram Users Had Passwords Exposed

Obama-era Judge Rules Children Don't Have The Right To Privacy In School Bathrooms

Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov Says A Multipolar 'New World Order' Is Being Formed

UK Dictatorship Rejects Britian's Right To Vote, Nullifies Brexit

REAL NEWS

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES