US sailors hold pagan services aboard aircraft carrier…

US sailors hold pagan services aboard aircraft carrier…
Beliefs in ancient Norse myths have taken hold of a surging number of military personnel.

archive.today/2019.01.08-052517/https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2019/01/07/heathens-hold-religious-services-rooted-in-norse-paganism-aboard-aircraft-carrier/

Heathenry is experiencing a resurgence. The polytheistic religion, one that traces its origin to Norse myths that tell of the universe’s creation and prophesy its destructive end, was at one time stifled following the end of the Viking Age and the subsequent spread of Christianity. One such collections of myths, “The Prose Edda” — authored by Icelandic historian and politician Snorri Sturluson sometime around the year 1220 — provides much of what the modern world knows about Norse mythology: Yggdrasil, Asgard and the Aesir, a tribe of gods and goddesses with names like Odin, Thor, Loki, Frigg and Idun.

Now, nearly 800 years after Sturluson’s “Edda,” a small group of sailors aboard the aircraft carrier John C. Stennis has adopted these deities as the pillars of their religion, according to a Navy release. The chapel onboard Stennis is where Aviation Electrician’s Mate 2nd Class Joshua Wood, a once-Roman Catholic sailor from Eagle River, Alaska, fills the duties of Heathenry lay leader, a position of religious leadership that must be appointed by a unit’s commanding officer. As the most senior practitioner of Heathenry — observant for five years now — Wood is tasked with leading a small group of sailors devoted to the Norse gods and goddesses in weekly services that are even advertised on the ship’s one-main circuit.

Attached: FeaturedImage-age-of-mythology.jpg (670x300, 66.14K)

But that's not news OP, everyone knows the navy is gay.

But what do you do? What exactly are the services? What do you do for each god and what does that do for each god? Do the gods do anything after the service? Surely they know these basic things and aren't just athiests LARPing as vikings.

If people in numerous heresies such as Americanism can LARP as Christians, they surely can LARP as Pagans now.

Attached: TheFiftyNiftyUnitedStates.png (1343x940, 61.45K)

Atheists are so pathetic.

A very small minority get really really hardcore about it (to the point of essentially attempting to reconstruct pre-Christian pagan society on a micro-community scale.) The vast majority, as this user implies are basically winging it.

For example, from the article:

GWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

This.
They're just accepting the calling to their Celtic "ancestors".

Attached: 3.png (920x427 213.62 KB, 119.18K)

Did anyone tell them Sturluson was christian and that they're basing their worship on a collection of tales recorded by someone who literally didn't even believe them?

The greatest Jewish trick of all: “Jesus is one of us, Goyim, so if you don’t like us, you better find something else to worship!” So many souls lost, just because people couldn’t handle having to be the same as their parents or having to give up their degeneracy.

Imagine my shock. I bet they drink sea water by imagining that they're slurping the semen of Thor and Poseidon.

So many idiotic WNs have dropped their faith for that stupid reason. So what if Jesus was Jewish? He wanted to impose the same standard towards Jews and Gentiles. He wasn't vindictive and hateful who wanted his neighbor jobless for performing a Roman salute, he was a forgiving and loving who wanted his neighbor to prosper by following the proper path.

Hoo boy …

Attached: SEAL.png (450x450, 387.61K)

Yeah but then they’re like “Muh Slave Morality” and start quoting all this militeristic Nietzschian rhetoric. Fact is, like I said before, the real thing I think isn’t even that Christianity is Jewish, since then the Jews would be pushing it and everyone would be brainwashed by the media to blindly love it. It’s that we grew up in a society where Christianity, while not explicitly the spiritual default is what a good majority of people come from, and because of that they think it’s stupid and boring and whatever and thus they want to find something new. in reality, LARPaganism is like the tribal drumbeats of religion while Christianity is like the Beatles or Bach: the later is objectively more tolerable and shows more complexity, and thus is more popular, but some go for the former just because it’s different and supposedly older, even though Christianity is readily accepted by any culture it comes into contact with and most people accept modernatiy for better or for worse as soon as it’s offered.

The constitution says freedom of religion
Trumps quotes
Witch hut
So what is the USA constitution ?
Freedom of protest
We don't want to be sued.

So we need a law we're Christians can arm their selves with guns and kill people who threaten them.

Stand your ground
The Bible says what to do to witches

The new United States of America
Communist ideology
Trump

I bet you these are some secret Zig Forums larpers
just as much as the comment above me

Christians wouldn’t enlist to defend ((America)) in the first. Zogbots deserve no respect or pity.

Funny. Because the navy is the branch leading the world in trannies for some reason. Almost like the navy full of homosexuals or something.

I read Book of Jonah last week. Made me laugh.

Attached: latest.jpg (500x375, 177.74K)

All there saying is the Bible says to kill all witches.
Do you know American history ?
Do you know catholic religion ?
Do you know stand your ground law ?

What does the hand gesture for Indian tomahawk mean ?

Your constitutional rights have been stopped.
Look at all the leaders wanting to be communist.
Let's act like Catholics

You should go to a military grave, look at 99% of the graves there, and look at that claim again.

Also,
Wow people literally die so you can live a free life and you’re ungrateful. What is wrong with you? Be greatful for people who’ll make a sacrifice that you never could. Smh

Attached: 1392411286255.png (1270x1136, 97.98K)

Yeah we should be grateful that fake Christians died for sodomites can parade young boys dressed like whores in the streets. America truly a beautiful Christian nation.

That's right goyim, die for the GAY DISCO

People die for your a$$. Even if you hate this nation’s soldiers, you can’t call them “fake Christians” just because you don’t like them. If you really hate this country because you’ve been brainwashed by Zig Forums to where you think it’s full of liberals who hate white people or whatever you can come up with, maybe you should go visit a North Korean prison and see how bad it is there. You don’t have the freedom of speech or religion (or food) there. How absolutely unbelievably spoiled and ungreatful you are. The only reason you don’t like the military is because you’re too big a coward to join it. I swear this board is sometimes more retarded than safe spaces are. Sorry to rant at you, but I feel strongly on this.

Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service. Thank you for your service.
Can I get some of that CIA opium real quick?

Absolutely glow-in-the-dark

Soldiers die for their government. If somebody distrusts their government then all the bumper sticker slogans in the world aren't going to win their support. And you don't need to please everyone, even if it were possible.

USA, the world's leading exporter of military intervention, is not doing this to protect the lives or rights or property or feelings of its own citizens. Protecting their lives would mean shutting down MS-13 not Taliban, protecting their rights would mean rebuilding DC not Baghdad, protecting their property would mean bombing the federal reserve not Syria, and protecting their feelings is none of the government's business. The only country better off than before is Iraq, and that came after repeatedly flirting with total collapse as Obama ripped-out and started funding their enemies. The entire Dubya administration after the invasion was just the same old "mission not finished, send more death and taxes."

Prostagma?

Atheism 2.0 is shaping up pretty sadly.

Tritomos.

LARPers gonna LARP. Historians don't know enough about some of these religions. And barely a thing about all.

Atheism 2.0 becoming a bigger embarrassment than new atheism. Next one will be white Islam.

There are many books about witches and what the Bible says to do.
Can the witches sue these authors like the First Lady did ?
Does anyone have photos of the us military haveing blackout
Aka black face paint ?

Rene Guénon talked about 'neospiritualism' being the inevitable result of modernity. Everyone understands even on a subconscious level that there is something wrong with modern society as being divorced from tradition, therefore they seek traditions of old to fill the void they can't articulate.

America is a disgusting whore who is about to be burned up with fire.

Attached: 1491710609764.jpg (570x799, 507.04K)

Land where the sodomites pride
Land where the good goys die
Satanic masonism spreading far a wide
Let ((Freedom)) ring

OI VEY, SHUT IT DOWN, GOYIM.

Go back to Zig Forums and drink cum like Odin like a good pagan.

Hmm, I wonder why the Odin cum meme is so popular here, despite it being invented by jews.

NeoPaganism isn't a threat in the slightest. 1 million believers versus 2 billion Christians isn't a great amount.

Hmm, I wonder why the kike on a stick meme is so popular on Zig Forums, despite it being the oldest kike trick in the book.

Kike on stick i.e. Christianity is invented by jews as well.

I swear i have read other stuff similar to this. We should get together a big compilation of all the pre-christian europe pagan faggotry and sodomy.