Brave Chomo Takes Control, Grabs Two Young Boys at the Park, Gets Tackled by Evil Family

LAKE ELSINORE, Calif. (KABC) – A registered sex offender was taken into police custody after allegedly trying to kidnap two small children from a park in Lake Elsinore on Monday. 

The frightening incident occurred around 11:30 a.m. 

Police said 29-year-old Marcus Dewitt tried to grab a 3-year-old boy by the arm while the child was partially inside of a play apparatus at Rosetta Canyon Sports Park. 

When Dewitt was unsuccessful in taking that child, he picked up a 4-year-old boy and attempted to flee the area with the child, police said. 

Investigators said the children's parents saw what was happening, chased Dewitt and wrestled the boy away from him. 

That's when Dewitt tried to flee the park on foot, but a family member of one of the victims subdued him. Other witnesses and family members also held him down and subdued him until police officers arrived and took him into custody. 

The children were not injured in the incident, authorities said. 

Dewitt was set to be booked on kidnapping charges. If you have any relevant information about this case, you're urged to contact Investigator Matt Posson with Lake Elsinore police at (951) 245-3300.

abc7.com/sex-offender-tries-to-kidnap-2-kids-at-ie-park-held-down-by-family/5184824/

Attached: 5184528_031119-kabc-ie-attempt-kidnap2-img.jpg (1280x720, 201.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He seems like he would be a cool guy if it weren't so mexican-like

Kek, watch out. Defensive pedofags inbound.

gay

Tfw you wanted to be molested so badly all your childhood but none of you cowardly queers would grab me and take me away to your boylove dungeon

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (339x148, 4.18K)

Kek indeed, my fellow 8channer!

The poor mutt just wanted to jam his fat burrito up some unsuspecting child's rectum repeatedly until it bled and swam with disease. That terrible family just blocked that neghole from getting properly pozzed. You'd think California of all places would be more progressive.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Op is the Zig Forums mod

What a loser, thinks his title is amusing
fUCKING FAIL

And he is a mediocre intellect

Get the fuck out and respurt over at /newspus/

JN kicked this punks ass so much, he got rid of the name field

you're beyond retarded

I like the part about 3 men "subdued him".
Then the report goes directly to "but the kids weren't hurt"
Child Molester was Happy to see the Police Arrive, to save him..

Hes in california so the mexicans will be checking his paperwork as soon as he walks in the pod.

I just ran his name on megans law and it says hes not a sex offender in their database.

the Wall would have stopped this

The only thing he did wrong was not successfully escaping with the boys

The fuck kind of name is that for one of the structures of a playground?

The "play apparatus" is the child

What he did wrong was not appease Johnny Neptune by bringing him some boipucci to sate the hunger that drives him to shit post.
If only he had given Johnny Neptune his young boy, we could live in peace.

C'mon, you were clearly an ugly kid. They may be pedo scum but they do have standards.

You'd be amazed how often a simple tackle can result in multiple stab wounds, gouged out eyeballs, severe internal bleeding, blunt force injuries to the brain and castrations. Why do you think football players wear so much body-armour?

SULTANS GET OUT!

Attached: mehmed 2 the boy lover.jpg (330x445, 128.79K)

why didn't he just climb inside the slide? the parents weren't watching. the first kid had to fight him on his own

You can take the Muslim out of the dessert, but you can't take the Muslim out of the little boys bottoms.

Tons of hot females and hentai and this minimal rules discord server :heart:
discord/
========
.gg/5GgxVdW

What part of "little boys" says "tons of hot females" to you?

He's trying to tackle the faggotry here with something less, but still very much, faggy.

And yes, discord is the lesser fagginess I refer to in

He didn't say men. Lrn2read