Brankrupt US Gets Its Ass Kicked In WW3 Simulation

BE PREPARED: >>>/prepare/1 | archive.fo/IoKi1

In simulated World War III scenarios, the U.S. continues to lose against Russia and China, two top war planners warned last week. “In our games, when we fight Russia and China, blue gets its ass handed to it" RAND analyst David Ochmanek said Thursday.

RAND's wargames show how US Armed Forces - colored blue on wargame maps - experience the most substantial losses in one scenario after another and still can't thwart Russia or China - which predictably is red - from accomplishing their objectives: annihilating Western forces.

"We lose a lot of people. We lose a lot of equipment. We usually fail to achieve our objective of preventing aggression by the adversary," he warned.

In the next military conflict, which some believe may come as soon as the mid-2020s, all five battlefield domains: land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace, will be heavily contested, suggesting the U.S. could have a difficult time in achieving superiority as it has in prior conflicts.

The simulated war games showed, the "red" aggressor force often destroys U.S. F-35 Lightning II stealth fighters on the runway, sends several Naval fleets to the depths, destroys US military bases, and through electronic warfare, takes control of critical military communication systems. In short, a gruesome, if simulated, annihilation of some of the most modern of US forces.

“In every case I know of,” said Robert Work, a former deputy secretary of defense with years of wargaming experience, “the F-35 rules the sky when it’s in the sky, but it gets killed on the ground in large numbers.”

So, as Russia and China develop fifth-generation fighters and hypersonic missiles, “things that rely on sophisticated base infrastructures like runways and fuel tanks are going to have a hard time,” Ochmanek said. “Things that sail on the surface of the sea are going to have a hard time.”

Meanwhile, speaking purely hypothetically of course, "if we went to war in Europe, there would be one Patriot battery moving, and it would go to Ramstein. And that’s it,” Work complained. The US has 58 Brigade Combat Teams across the continent but doesn't have anti-air and missile-defense capabilities required to handle a barrage of missiles from Russia.

"Whenever we have an exercise and the red force really destroys our command and control, we stop the exercise," Work said without a trace of humor. Beijing calls this “system destruction warfare,” Work said. They aim to “attack the American battle network at all levels, relentlessly, and they practice it all the time.”

archive.fo/1fN1h
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-09/us-gets-its-ass-handed-it-world-war-iii-simulation-rand

Attached: Brankrupt US Gets Its Ass Kicked In WW3 Simulation.jpg (682x764, 31.85K)

Maybe its not about how much money you spend, but HOW you spend it, what you do with it. We have open borders for Christ sake, any subversive country could take advantage of that weakness. Not to mention our troops are stationed all over the world fighting endless wars for ZOG.

US will collapse the same way the Soviets did. Watch.

Killcen? Be PREPARED for a Mayberry RFD quiz

Q: how many times did Allan Melvin appear on
The Andy Griffith Show?

Attached: 20190312_191101.jpg (1172x1280, 480.84K)

So we make our networks decentralized and train privates to think independently.
why are 35s on the ground?
can we make hardened bunkers for them? couldn't the vtol ones be places in hardened underground bases?

………and do NOT start trying to change the subject, telling me how Allan Melvin played 'Sam The Butcher' on The Brady bunch, or how many times he appeared on Gomer Pyle……

Stay on topic…..

Exactly what the fuck does that have to do with Allan Melvin?

That's a good question, I think at least once. He was one of the criminals in an episode where they were selling refurbished stolen clunkers as brand new cars.

E I G H T

And he played a different character each time

Attached: 20190312_192312.jpg (1258x1280, 655.53K)

Attached: 1 isalri underwearface kommando vs hummus .jpg (898x628, 71.51K)

-Jailbreak as Clarence "Doc" Malloy
-Andy and Barney in the Big City as Detective Bardoli
-Lawman Barney as Neil
-Barney's First Car as Jake
-Ernest T. Bass Joins the Army as an Recruiting sergeant
-Andy's Vacation as an Escaped prisoner
-Barney's Uniform as Fred Plummer
-Howard's Main Event as Clyde Plaunt

Did he also play the criminal who tied Andy up to the tree after he knocked him on the side of the head?

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-07.32.36.jpg (898x628, 90.2K)

Barney's First Car was the episode I was thinking of with him as one of the car thiefs of a racket an old lady was running. Some of those other episodes I vaguely remember.

I believe you're talking about the episode called Andy's Vacation

Do you remember the episode where Allan Melvin was one of two traveling hucksters, who set up shop on the outskirts of town, selling produce out of the back of their pickup truck?

For all those that don't know Andy Griffith is THE BEST SHOW besides the Ropers ever to be aired on television and the Mayberry RFD spin-off sucked ass!

Don't forget to mention that Gomer Pyle was also a spin-off……

Somewhat recall an episode where Andy was asking some peddlers to leave and they were not cooperating very much, I think maybe it was Barney Fife they were teasing and Andy had to come down there to send them on their way. Not too sure. I should watch the DVD series I have again, its been at least a few years since I watched this show.

Ohhhhh yah, when he was a marine? That show was silly, never got into it.

Egg Zack Lee

Egg Zack Lee

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-07.41.10.png (720x480, 629.25K)

…..and Yes ….

That's EXACTLY what I'm telling you

That's….
EXACTLY….
what….
I'm….
Telling….
You…..

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-07.44.25.jpg (608x342, 62.93K)

What was your favorite show growing up Johnny? Land of the Giants? Route 66? Outer Limits? Andy Griffith? The Munsters? I Dream of Jeannie (because of that hot ass Barbara Eden?) which show did you enjoy watching the most?

The FEMA coffins are likely for another massive nationwide disaster as in a nuclear war …or to quarantine dead bodies during the next civil war.

Those were NOT coffins

OH and I am one who believes America was sold out by traitors within our own country, long long before Trump ever stepped foot into office so discard that conspiracy. I believe WWIII is planned and the US was set up to LOSE on purpose. This way, the US won't be a threat anymore, they can wipe most of us out and subjugate whoever is left. China's social credit score (the cashless society) is the agenda. Agenda 21.

And I know that everyone thought they looked like coffins, because I actually saw them. I was on my way to Athens Georgia when we went through Monroe Georgia and saw them there…

However, they were not coffins

Now you're talkin….

When you mentioned RAND, the first thing I thought of was how they have think tanked all of this shit through, redundancy upon redundancy upon redundancy, decades ago….

They're not going to let anything like this just occur by happenstance

Note: endless wars, open borders, gun control laws, limiting other freedoms and mass debt insolvency was NOT on 'accident'… all this is on PURPOSE! They sold this country out and are waiting to hang us out to dry!!

Not him, but the first time I ever even saw a TV I was 15 years old, and it was Benny Hill, late at night. The humor was absolute shit, like all Brit humor not spelled humour, but the tits were glorious if you like big tits, which Brit men must, but I don't…

Is this the glorious tits thread?

Attached: 2007973-classic-nude.jpg (600x800, 64.2K)

Should of mentioned taking the US off the Brenton Woods gold standard and industrial outsourcing in the 80s…. ALL this was planned long ago. I can see Nixon laughing with the Chinese comrades right now thinking about it….

A MOMENT OF GLASNOST :

ahem……..

When I was a little kid, while all the other kids my age were outside playing smear the queer football, I was already basically a 'robot'….

We didn't have computers, but I was still living that exact robot lifestyle, introverted and locked in my own cocoon….

I was fascinated by the past, and I had complete collections of all the old 1930s and 40s radio shows… All of them… I would sit and listen to all the old radio broadcasts…

I was equally as fascinated with historic films, so I would tend to stay up late at night, and watch WHBQ in Memphis Tennessee, were they played the old black and white movies late at night before the airways shut off and static filled du screen until early morning

Nothing makes me cringe harder than watching two old English gentleman Chase each other around a park bench with the film sped up, one of them holding an umbrella in the air, while the other one wore a bra on the outside of his petticoat, and Scott Joplin music played in the background.

Zig Forums btfo again

WORST SHOW EVER.

I THINK THIS MIGHT BE THE REAL REASON WHY RUSSIA AND CHINA HATE OUR GUTS!

Attached: Maude.jpg (1398x1018, 107.58K)

Were any crabs harmed?

Oh, did you listen to The Fat Man radio show?

Attached: ouroboros2.jpg (886x901, 135.26K)

I remember Amos and Andy!

I liked the Abbott and Costello bits they used to air once in a while.

the fat man radio show and

the thin man films

Lol how convenient !!!

The US government spends a Trillion dollars PER YEAR and cannot even defend its own borders. Fucking epic corruption right there. No wonder we are in a MESS!

Here's what's actually going to happen:

The exact same thing that always happens-
Shit is going to continue to get worse
But it's not going to be as bad
As you think it's going to be

End of story

In life nothing is ever as good as you hope it will be.

Never… It doesn't work that way

And it's never as bad as you are afraid it's going to be

I still need to know if any crabs are being harmed. If so, I could get interested.
Sage, because I've started adding it to everything now, and it was getting too bumpity up in here.. Besides, I know Killcen is addicted to 🌿!

Here's whats REALLY going to happen. The US is going to become a third world nation, possible worse (subjugated) and there will be no free nation left to escape to. China and Russia will become the new power hubs in the world and all other nations will depend on trade cooperation with them, as the US becomes an isolated dying off third world country… at this point living anywhere near populated areas will be extremely dangerous.

I'm addicted to herbaceous plants?

I know user, but things are getting a LOT more shitty. I don't even recognize America anymore when I read all the news. Its crazy land now days. The whole country is on crack rock.

I must have missed my quota.
All we have is cannabis out here..

It already is a third world nation
And all of your predictions have already come true
Both metaphorically and literally

look above ^

RE: crack rock
thank God… That makes more meth for me

Poor Killcen does not see emojis.
I know, but so is 8ch.

Q: in retrospect, do you think I should have said
"that means more meth for me" ?

I'm wondering if it came out sounding like I was talking about manufacturing when I said 'makes'

No, we already know you have Aaron Paul do all your manufacturing for you.

Back a long long long long time ago, back when my friend Stu first hook me up with this new invention thing called 'the darknet', years before they called it the internet, Stu told me an interesting story….

Stu was an absolutely brilliant physicist, a genius mathematician, and he worked for a defense contractor in Huntsville Alabama.

At the time, he was working on topography mapping, so cruise missiles could drop out of Bombay doors or whatever, and instantly recognize exactly where they were simply by scanning the terrain…

Stu explained that when people think about nuclear weapons, they tend to think about the big clumsy shit from the 1940s and 50s…

But he told me things had changed, and at that time, the average thermonuclear weapon or neutron device was no bigger than a V8 can.

he also explained to me that there's never going to be a WWIII, because they had already done think tanks, and they have already decided it's going to be called NW1…

NUCLEAR WAR ONE….

as in: that's just number one, and they have already planned contingencies for subsequent nuclear wars afterwards…

He explained to me that they have already come to agreements (world powers) which have dictated LIMITED NUCLEAR THEATERS….

Because those other world power Nations also have think tanks, and they have also come to the same conclusion, that a limited nuclear war could be fought, without the need to destroy the entire planet…

When the shit finally happens
(And I tend to think we are closer now than ever before- but I've also thought that same thing many times before in the past and it never came true)
Here's what will probably happen:

Basically the same thing as the 9/11 attacks

Everybody will be saddened and shocked and horrified indignant and there will be a lot of confusion and anger and outrage….

And we will get over it

WE WILL MOVE ON

And it will soon be forgotten

I'm beginning to think I should have rethought the entire god damn post…

It probably would have been more successful if I had have said, "crack rock? Good!! That means more heroin for me!!! "

(you gotta give the audience what it wants)

…..and this fickle human nature is just one of the MANY traits and attributes about the human race that make me hate every single goddamn person on this planet….

It's time for a cleansing

Attached: 20190312_205216.jpg (1280x836, 191.75K)

I don't know what those things are. They look like boxes with weird symbols and numbers in them. I copy/pasted it into a search engine and it came up with "herbaceous plants."

Attached: fail35.png (1731x1227, 1.74M)

You know what's even more financially insolvent than the banks?
ME.
On the bright side, it just stopped snowing and the sun came out! Sure, it's right before sundown, but what a glorious sunset it will be!

Attached: shrine-1920×1080.jpg (1920x1080, 113.01K)

I googled 'herbaceous emojis', and this is all that popped up.

get some sleep, Killcen

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-09.00.47.png (1024x1024, 295K)

Hahahaha

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-12-21-03-43.png (1080x2160, 199.2K)

You ain't got a hair on yo' ass if you don't like this song

and Killcen, it's not so much that I'm worried about you USING needles to shoot your meth, as I am worried about you SHARING needles.

Bumping such real legits

reported

No one can outdo the incompetence and insolvency of the American government. No one.

I can try, user. I can try.

Why? He's just pointing out the TRUTH… the F-35 sucks ass and cannot win in aggressive wars. But leave it to the stupid incompetent government to waste taxpayer money on things that SUCK! Typical hubris from falling Empires.

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-09.13.01.jpg (861x1080, 84.86K)

unreported

Alas, I also cannot see emojis. 😢
But I know how to use them, and I certainly recognize an herbaceous plant when I see one! I don't ever wonder if I'm addicted to herbaceous plants.
I KNOW I Am!

Not much to report.
Unless you're mentioning Killcen's 'unmentionables'.

they don't even really need planes….
or soldiers, for that matter

we have (and they have) technology that could de-molecularize entire hemispheres

re-reported

Attached: Ptuj_Castle_Ouroboros_27102006_01.jpg (1648x1008, 487.78K)

I bet Allan would AGREE with me if he lived to see the state America is in today. I bet many of those old-school Americana actors and actresses would.

That is true. We do have advanced geo-warfare technology but its too bad its being used against us, for population control!

Which is it?
America Bad?
or
America Good?

I know a guy named Jaron fruit would actually pay you to hand his ass to him

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-09.24.55.jpg (1264x1908, 520.42K)

I was talking more along the lines of gravity engines

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-09.19.53.jpg (800x600, 73.43K)

Oh my God…..

I just realized it now I have to hear about fallen angels

I see the ATM machine isn't quite as modern as I might have thought

For lifting girls' skirts?

Attached: lift_skirts_0176.jpg (845x1126, 91.29K)

You don't get it, do you?

I love America. America the way it USED to be. Not the "America" we see today which is full of rampant corruption, debt insolvency and endless wars for ZOG. Thats not what America was founded on. It was founded for FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY……. not for Agenda 21 subjugation, gun grabbing, endless wars, insolvency, communist brainwashing and all the other bullshit we see today.

No one can ever beat the US in combat because we are on the right side of history but also at its end.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

Think tanks had been developing percentage scenarios like this for a very long time, and that doesn't mean it's about to happen… This is what they get paid to do, and while we sit here in Zig Forums, they are simultaneously compartmentalized into small isolated groups, weighing out every possibility, and and turning over their results….

That doesn't mean it's about to happen….

while we are probably closer than ever before, that doesn't mean it's about to happen…

There's a 98.5% chance all of us will die of natural causes, (natural, even though our decisions expedited our deaths) without ever seen nuclear war one…..

Define success: as many transplants as David Rockefeller.

That right tit is very sad. Well, I guess it’s the left.

I think I might die laughing.
Do you think I might be part Nephelim?
I'm almost 7' tall. I'm only 8, 347 of your earth-years old; so very young for one of my kind. I could actually double in height within a few millenia, but I think the food here might be stunting my growth. As for fallen angels, well I've heard the stories too, but my kind doesn't put too much stock in fairy tales.

Attached: 2b7d290df4e656574ce1002124d0d365--centaur-costume-stilt-costume.jpg (500x500, 91.56K)

Thats simply not true. They US doesn't really 'win' wars anymore encase you haven't noticed. We lost most the wars in the Middle East and Vietnam, and we lost the Korean war too.

ONE thing is true though, no invading Army could subjugate the US as long as the citizenry remain well armed. That is true.

Are you trying to wow me? Wars don’t need to be won, only continuous. And they are.

Great success.

HERE'S MY HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO
(a scenario I developed before September 11th 2001, and which I think is still just as likely as ever before)

It won't be New York City….
That's where everybody would expect it….
I'm thinking more like Miami maybe…

And when the news spreads across the internet and TV, we will be in disbelief at first, because they will be trying to verify that it was actually a nuke, but the intelligence agencies will have already been interspersing the term 'nuclear bomb' into the controlled media news reports, even though initially they will call it a 'catastrophic disaster' or some other term like that…

Very soon afterwards, it will be announced that definitely was a nuclear weapon, not an ICBM, and somehow they will already seem to know that it was a suitcase nuke, probably left sitting near a park bench somewhere in downtown Miami.

Not long after that, I envision our government pointing a finger at a middle East nation, claiming that evidence that 'the suitcase nuke was purchased from the rogue market after the breakup of the Soviet Union'….

Then I'd imagine a scenario where we attack that alleged responsible Nation, and other countries step in, rattling sabers and taking sides, which quickly escalates to a limited theater nuclear exchange….

and of course I'd imagine that WE WERE THE ONES WHO DETONATE THE NUKE IN OUR OWN COUNTRY, using it as subterfuge and an excuse to blame a third party and enter into a worldwide conflict

Btw, Killcen was right. Someone breached my iPhone today. First time ever that I know of.

Spray it with disinfectant. Let it air-dry, and don't put your mouth against it while you talk for the next couple days.

Once the US goes isolationist;
- it needs NOTHING from outside the continental US.
- no one including vodkaniggers and ricenigger could crack the shell

You're the only guy I know who needs to dig a hole 4 feet deep just to get a blow job from your girlfriend on the sofa

Those "smart"phones are ALWAYS breached. Maybe first time breached by an Zig Forums hacker, however ALWAYS breached by govt backdoors and Big Tech firms that sell all your data.

See, while 'some' people (I won't name names because I don't want to embarrass fangë) spell it without an H, I spell it the correct way….

WHEW !!!