Same Bullshit As Before Going Down In Syria, US-Israel Spotted Training More ISIS Terrorists

>>>/related/4

The CIA is conspiring with ISIS commanders in northeastern Syria supplying them with fake documents and then transferring them to Iraq, according to reports in Turkish pro-government media.

About 2,000 ISIS members were questioned in the areas of Kesra, Buseira, al-Omar and Suwayr in Deir Ezzor province and at least 140 of them then received fake documents. Some of the questioned terrorists were then moved to the camps of al-Hol, Hasakah and Rukban, which are controlled by US-backed forces. The CIA also reportedly created a special facility near Abu Khashab with the same purpose.

Israeli, French and British special services are reportedly involved.

An interesting observation is that the media of the country, which in the previous years of war, used to conspire with ISIS allowing its foreign recruits to enter Syria and buying smuggled oil from the terrorists, has now become one of the most active exposers of the alleged US ties with ISIS elements.

Another issue often raised in Turkish media is the poor humanitarian situation in the refugee camps controlled by US-backed forces. These reports come in the course of other revelations. According to the International Rescue Committee, about 100 people, mostly children, died in combat zones or in the al-Hol camp controlled by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces just recently.

In its turn, the Russian Defense Ministry released a series of satellite images revealing the horrifying conditions in the al-Rukban camp. The imagery released on March 12 shows at least 670 graves, many of them fresh, close to the camp’s living area. The tents and light constructions used to settle refugees are also located in a close proximity to large waste deposits.

A joint statement by the Russian and Syrian Joint Coordination Committees for Repatriation of Syrian Refugees said that refugees in al-Rukban are suffering from a lack of water, food, medication and warm clothing, which is especially important during winter. According to the statement, members of the US-backed armed group Maghawir al-Thawra disrupt water deliveries to the camp, using this as a bargaining chip for blackmailing and profiteering purposes.

Tensions are once again growing between Syria and Israel. Earlier in March, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad submitted an official letter to the head of the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO) Kristin Lund that Damascus ”will not hesitate to confront Israel” if it continues refusing to withdraw from the Golan Heights.

archive.fo/xIVbx
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-13/cia-conspiring-isis-turning-syrian-refugee-camps-isis-hotbeds

Attached: Same Bullshit As Before Going Down In Syria, US-Israel Spotted Training More ISIS Terrorists.jpg (938x499, 62.55K)

IMPORTANT UPDATE:
SUCK IT

So we’re the evil empire now?

It's been like that since WW2. We killed the germans for kicking out the banking cartel, and then Israel and the CIA were created. Shit's been totally fucked-up ever since. JFK tried to stop them, nobody else had the balls.

THIS.

Well spoiled brats who live sheltered lives don't care, but somewhere around the world we are funding more brutal deaths of innocent civilians. And if you don't think the world is documenting these war crimes and this someday will come back to haunt us, your fucking crazy, not just morally bankrupt.

THIS JUST IN:
even less people care now than they did 15 minutes ago

What goes on in Syria is still news and any corrupt imperialism going on there will be reported, whether anons care about it or not. My hobby is not to entertain you, my hobby is to keep track of real news, loved, hated or despised it makes no difference to me.

Not him, but you had better start entertaining him, or I will be forced to entertain all 3 of us on here with even more pictures of your family..

Attached: Killcen.Family.Photo.jpg (2055x1440, 578.32K)

What is that on top of that hat? I don't get it. By the way, thats a pretty realistic looking photo? You use photoshop for that?

Here's something entertaining, new REAL NEWS thread:

2020s are going to be a shit show

Likely. All of our institutions and politics is a complete shit show already to be honest. Lets just be prepared and keep watching till this shit show finally falls on its rear end someday…. then we can do what we need to do in order to fix it, discard of the unnecessary bullshit and purge the treasonous cunts who fucked this nation up so badly.

Kek!
As far as the aluminum foil sombreros go, I always thought you were doing it as an homage to the Invasionary Hordes we must all "Prepare" for! Not sure what the little ball thing is. Maybe it's so your kind can still communicate with your Nephelim overlords while wearing those aluminum foil sombreros.

I'd have no problem with having a bigger family, the only problem is I only have a daughter. Never had a son. The era when that pic was taken does seem realistic though, as if it were an old pic from the 70s (which would have been around the time my daughter was a kid). As for the other things in the pic, I don't get any of it. Except for the crab. That I get.

yeah they plastered "ISIS Bride" crap all over the TV and radio yesterday. I admit, it's a perfect troll to set up, we get blasted forced feminist garbage non-stop and then of course the only time a woman might have done a bad thing is when they're a muslim fighting for ISIS in Syria. You have to love whoever co-ordinates this propaganda, they are focused in their sadistry.

you are stupid

bumping factual rational

true news

I guess President Kushner knows what he's doing though…

Attached: jared-kushner.jpg (620x412, 187.92K)

Zero hedge. Kek.

“…to post real news”

Who gets to decide what real news is? Just choosing to believe stuff that sounds most unbelievable isn’t a good way to develop critical analysis skills.

Basically Alex Jones started this method of ‘news’ filtering to ensure he may lots of cash from only using known nonsense material. Turns out a bunch of white mentally ill men like being spoon fed bullshit. You’re one of them now, congratulations. Do you need your nappy changed soon? Fucking infantile idiot.