Outrage as Italian female judge says woman is too masculine to have been raped,2 homos go free

ROME – Italy's Justice Ministry has ordered a preliminary inquiry into an appeals court ruling that overturned a rape verdict in part by arguing that the woman who was attacked was too ugly to be a credible rape victim.

The ruling has sparked outrage in Italy, prompting a flash mob Monday outside the Ancona court, where protesters shouted "Shame!" and held up signs saying "indignation."

The appeals sentence was handed down in 2017 – by an all-female panel – but the reasons behind it only emerged publicly when Italy's high court annulled it on March 5 and ordered a retrial. The Court of Cassation said Wednesday its own reasons for ordering the retrial will be issued next month.

Two Peruvian men were initially convicted of the 2015 rape of a Peruvian woman in Ancona, but the Italian appeals court overturned the verdict and absolved them, finding that she was not a credible witness. In part of the ruling, the court noted that the suspects had found her unattractive and too "masculine" to be a credible rape victim.

Cinzia Molinaro, a lawyer for the victim, said her appeal to the Cassation contested a host of procedural problems with the acquittal verdict but said she had also cited the "absolute unacceptability" of the Italian court's reference to the victim's physical appearance.

The appeals sentence quoted one of the suspects as saying he found the woman unattractive and had her listed as "Viking" on his cellphone.

Molinaro noted that the woman, who has since returned to Peru, had suffered such genital trauma in the rape that she required stitches.

The Justice Ministry said it was conducting the "necessary preliminary investigations" into the appeals verdict. Molinaro said the ministry can send investigators to a court to check if there were any problems or omissions in the sentence, even when the case is still under appeal.

ctvnews.ca/world/italy-outraged-as-court-finds-victim-too-ugly-to-be-raped-1.4334029

Attached: 24A4A0F3-7DEE-46BA-96A3-FD3EAB3A2E6A.png (2208x1242, 5.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelhayom.com/2019/03/13/israeli-woman-who-was-raped-abroad-recognized-as-victim-of-terror/
archive.is/4Uoaf
archive.is/yP65X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are three Peruvians doing living in Italy? Go home.

/thread
No immigrants = no problems

What is this a YLYL thread?

israelhayom.com/2019/03/13/israeli-woman-who-was-raped-abroad-recognized-as-victim-of-terror/

Attached: th.jpg (253x263, 11.89K)

She was probably a butterface

Most women that lye about rape are ugly. They do it for self esteem boost.

It's the global matriarchy. When cunts get pussy passes cucks and feminists are silent but when men get fair treatment it's all rabble, rabble, rabble.

>Most women that lye
It's lie

The principal parts (most-common verb forms) of lie are:

lie (present,) lay (past) and lain (past participle).

The principal parts of lay are:

lay (present), laid (past) and laid (past participle).

As an aid in choosing the correct verb forms, remember that lie means to recline, whereas lay means to place something, to put something on something.

LYE is a corrosive substance used to clean drains and make soap.

You need to know the difference if you want to be a literate user of Englich

hahahahaha!!! I love it

dude…… he bitchslapped the
ever-livin' dog shit
outta you

More importantly, what is a woman doing in a courtroom?

They are on to something.
What women that lied about rape look like: archive.is/4Uoaf
False rape accusations are not uncommon like feminists say: archive.is/yP65X

go to social media sites and say:

In all actuality, false rape accusations are generally a matter of histrionic behavior, and males demonstrate histrionic behavior just as frequently as females.

Females histrionics generally revolve around fabricated sexual scenarios, while males histrionics will generally revolve around fabricated physical ailments.

In reality (a subject you're not very familiar with, due to your decision to remain a child tethered to a video game) false rape accusations are not as uncommon as a lot of feminists would like you to believe…

But even more importantly perhaps: false rape accusations definitely ARE NOT NEARLY AS COMMON as sexually frustrated video game imageboard faggots like YOU would like to suggest they are

sure, they occur… But socially and sexually stunted little boys, trapped in the shell of an adult male body like you have turned it into a meme, using it as one of the many excuses you pull out of the hat to justify your fear of failure and refusal to even try to get a girlfriend.

FACT: you will never meet anybody in your entire life who has any personal experience with a woman who fabricated rape accusations.

short ugly butthurt faggot detected

HINT: try NOT to make it so obvious next time

They werent referencing the womans appearence directly they were saying that in the alleged rapists opinion she was ugly and unfuckable. Which is pertinent to the case.
Also I quite like the concept of an all female jury in rape cases because women dont have the same sympathy for other women, as men have for women. Men will ignore all logic and rationality to help a woman.

Histrionics is part of it but false rape allegations are also women massaging their own ego.

You're not a stupid guy…
You're just a coward…

You're smart, but not smart enough to admit what everybody else already knows about you: that you're too much of a coward to admit that you are afraid…

You're afraid of rejection….

You're afraid of failure…

You're SO afraid, that you fabricate excuses to justify the fact that you won't even TRY to succeed

TRANSLATION:
YOU FAIL DUE TO YOUR FEAR OF FAILURE

Vagina Einstein

hmm….. That sounds good…..

Just one problem with your theory

You have absolutely no personal experience with any such event whatsoever, and you're just making broad, generalistic, wholesale statements, without any actual personal real life knowledge about the matter whatsoever…

In other words, the problem with your theory is
IT'S JUST THEORETICAL

Feel free to prove me wrong…
It wouldn't be the first time I was proven wrong..

Trust me… I can handle it….

FEEL FREE TO TELL ME HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED OF RAPE, OR HOW MANY OTHER PEOPLE YOU KNOW WHO HAVE BEEN FALSELY ACCUSED OF RAPE

I've got breaking news for you:
Reading About It does NOT qualify as experince

Cars crash… But you still drive cars.
Car crashes kill thousands and thousands of people, but you still drive cars.

Almost all of us have been in a car during a fender bender at one time or another, and a much smaller number of us have actually been in a fairly serious car wreck before. I think it's fair to say most of us have either experienced either a fender bender or a car wreck, or we personally know somebody who actually had a bad car wreck at one time or another…

Those are real numbers…
But we still drive cars…

However, none of us knows anybody who has been falsely accused of rape, nor do we know anybody who knows somebody else who was falsely accused of rape. None of us has ever been falsely accused of rape….

This topic is ridiculous, because instead of being an actual tangible common occurrence, it's nothing more than a justification that gets bounced back and forth in image boards by losers who can't get any pussy…

Thats quite an assumption. For all you know I might be the Zodiac Killer.

The only reason we exist is to reproduce.
that's it, nothing more and nothing less.
We are reproduction machines.
We exist to reproduce so our species
will still exist a hundred thousand years from now.

Imagine for a moment that instead of copulating, we reproduced by swimming.

Imagine that swimming was our desired goal instead of fucking

Now imagine guys who were afraid of rejection, but they didn't want everyone to know the source of their fear, so they tried to fabricate an excuse.

It seems like 'drowning' would be the logical excuse…

the 'false rape accusation' is more like using an illogical far-fetched excuse, like saying you won't go swimming "because a candiru fish swim up your urethra"…

it's bullshit…..

I've noticed a strange coincidence: guys that actually get a lot of pussy never talk about false rape accusations… They're too busy getting pussy to waste their time with excuses and exaggerated statistics.

mmm hmm…..

By the way, what level have you reached in OverWatch?

I do actually know a guy who got accused of rape. He fucked a 15 year old she looked to be in her 30s when the age of consent here is 16.
She got pregnant and her dad was gonna kick the shit out of him but he was relieved when the baby came out a different race so there was no longer evidence of the rape.

See?……

Thank you for proving my point…
YOU DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WHO WAS FALSELY ACCUSED OF RAPE

There are no levels in Overwatch, the anti cheat system in Counterstrike.

He was accurately accused of statutory rape

My personal rule is that if a girl looks over 30 a guy who fucks her cant be accused of statuatory rape for having sex with a girl under 16.

Thank you for proving my point….

I've never played a video game in my life, so I actually had to ask one of you image board video game anime weirdos the name of a current video game, so I wouldn't keep referring to Miss Pac-Man and Super Mario Brothers when I was trying to make my point…

He told me to say OverWatch

I don't know anything about that stupid fucking game, or any other God damn video game…

Imagine being a woman (that shouldn't be hard for you) who is interested in a guy…

Let's just imagine that this guy is really handsome, and she's physically attracted to him…

Now imagine that she goes over to his apartment or house, and sees that he sits on his ass playing childish video games…

She has instantly lost interest in him…..

Because if a woman wants a child, she's going to find a real man who will give her a child of her own

Overwatch in a video game context can mean two things.

1 is a shitty team fortress clone dreamed up in board rooms to try and be an e-sport.
The other, which came earlier is a really helpful anti cheat system for coutner strike.
Now that Counterstrike is free, their anti cheat overwatch system is more essneital than ever.

Attached: ANDY PROJECTING.jpg (1920x1080, 287.84K)

nice picture choice. I chuckled

Attached: 1387033260074.jpg (768x1024, 51.09K)

My personal rule is anecdotal evidence outweighs any bullshit theory or statistic…

People always try to dismiss anecdotal evidence

Those are the people who have very limited life experience…. Of course they're going to try to dismiss anecdotal evidence, because statistics and theories are all they have, the only form of currency they can deal with…

In my life, I've learned to only believe what I know for a fact, and I can never know it for a fact unless I actually experienced it. And as I get older and older, I have experienced so many things that I have identified patterns.

By identifying these patterns, I have formed a knowledge base about how life actually works.

I don't care how many times somebody repeats online theories or quotes statistics, because I know what I know, and no statistic will ever override my personal life experiences, or the knowledge base I have formed from them.

I know people who were accused of rape

I actually do… and guess what?
THEY DID IT… They were not falsely accused

in the name of fairness and honesty, I am obligated to tell you the truth, so here goes:

I used to know a horrible, hideous, mentally unstable woman named Tracy Henderson.
Tracy Henderson was disgusting. Nobody in their right mind would ever look at Tracy Anderson and think to themselves "I'd like to fuck that"

However, Tracy Henderson repeatedly claimed that she was either raped, or groped, or threatened with rape, and sometimes her stories would be as innocuous as 'some guy kept looking at me like he wanted to rape me'….

Tracy Henderson was emotionally unstable, and although she did not have a true organic psychiatric disorder, she absolutely did have several behavioral disorders…

She displayed histrionics…
I had just turned 17 years old when Tracy's sister Joy Henderson literally dragged me out of the nightclub I was working at and took me to her condominium, where I instantly became her live in fuck-toy for 4 years…

Joy told me about her sister Tracy, claiming she was insane, and always making up stories to get attention. Joey wasn't lying, because Tracy would come over quite regularly crying and trying to get sympathy, claiming somebody had 'grabbed her breast at the grocery store', or 'forced her into her house and raped her' or like I said, something as vague as 'looked at her like they planned on raping her'…

Joy was wrong about the 'insane' part, because Tracy was not presenting with a true organic psychiatric disorder… Histrionics is simply a behavioral disorder…

Now you know the truth…
I actually DO have personal anecdotal experience with the subject, however it's important to note that Tracy never actually accused ANYONE

She just made bizarre claims, but she never called the police or filed any police reports or actually accused anyone at all…

It's actually quite rare

And I'm not a feminist… I'm a pussy pounding piece of shit

That's fascinating…

I play a video game HETEROSEXUALITY
You ought to try it one day

Feminism versus anti-feminism:

Something to occupy your time when you can't get any pussy

Thats why I put a 10 year margin of error in there.
If your fucking a girl who looks 20 then it should occur to you that shes over 16.
If your fucking a girl who looks in her mid 30s or older, then you probably arent thinking about the fact that she might be 16.

Ouch my delicate feelings are wounded beyond repair.

Attached: 1450536978053.png (872x724, 19.07K)

This is what happens your intelligence when you've done too many drugs.

Pussy pass denied:
Gibs pussy pass judgement nowz because we have vaginas and can cry on command.

Attached: woman_AK.webm (696x528, 2.94M)

Attached: womens military.webm (320x240, 6.96M)

I never said that.
Of course niggers commit crimes.
I know that because my brother got murdered by one in a robbery… I was also robbed by two niggers, but I wasn't murdered.

Ducks quacked at me, water got me wet….
Wind blew in my hair, and I got tanned by the Sun.

AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYBODY WHO WAS EVER FALSELY ACCUSED OF RAPE AND PROSECUTED

CASE CLOSED

How would you know anything about dating girls?

Coming from you, that's like toilet seat bacteria postulating on quantum physics.

Perhaps you should work on something more attainable, like the ability to differentiate between YOUR & YOU'RE?

If only you had the external perspective (and talent) required to realize how ridiculous MS Paint graphics look…

MS Paint is to computer graphics what you are to heterosexuality: amateurish and embarrassing

As I said earlier Im the Zodiac Killer.

Attached: womens motoX.webm (496x280, 2.55M)

MS PAINT: the 'go to' for those who couldn't draw a straight line if their life depended on it.

Attached: 20190314_113510.jpg (4160x3120, 4.5M)

Ohh shiit you didnt just insult MS Paint? Daaaaaang you roasted MS paint there.
How will MS Paint ever recover?

FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION : the 'go to' rationalization for those who couldn't get pussy if their life depended on it

In my country over 90% of rape accusations are false. Less than 10% result in a conviction.
But on the other hand 0% of women have rewarded you with sex for being a white knight on the internet.

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH MS PAINT JOHNNY! I HAVE THAT ON MY OFFLINE WINDOWS XP SYSTEM!

The jokes on him anyway. I made that image in 'Paint Delux' on the Amiga.

Attached: zoe_quim.jpg (400x336, 19.5K)

correction:

well over 600 women and teenaged girls have 'rewarded me with sex'….

Not for being on the internet… just in general…

Attached: PicsArt_03-14-12.06.22.jpg (1232x2048, 241.36K)

Ironically, back before PCs could handle real graphics, I taught myself how to do full blown 3D modeling, animation, and rendering on the old ass Amigas, using Lightwave

Attached: PicsArt_03-14-12.09.30.jpg (1536x1845, 441.39K)

nope…. it's trash

You sound like the coolest guy on here.

Attached: 1344257701491.gif (236x192, 1.03M)

MS Paint is to graphics what Sarah Huckabee Sanders is to pussy

Attached: PicsArt_03-14-12.12.17.png (1523x1748, 2.43M)

I tried to make music on some synth program I had on a commodore 64.
It was horseshit.

I'm the farthest thing from what you would consider cool.

The only difference between you and me (other than my testicles descending) I don't give a fuck if I fit in with imageboard culture or any other trendy little clique

Yep… Amiga's early step sequencer programs were awful… Simply terrible

For someonme who doesnt care about fitting in you really seem to be trying hard to big yourself up.

Attached: 1419342080589.gif (300x167, 1017.92K)

I notice you do like bragging about your sexual life, which is OK, but why are you constantly on the image boards today? Is your sex life now washed up? To be honest: mine pretty much is, I only got lucky once since my wife died. Anyhoot, I'm just wondering how you would continue to be getting action while you are constantly on that iPhone all day making memes.

That shows your depth of perception

I don't have to try to do Jack the fucking shit
I spent my entire life creating my past
So I don't need to try and magnify it now

Are you so unfamiliar with relationships that you think you have sex 24 hours a day?

No. But typically to have relationships you go out on dates, have some fun (that means being OFFLINE).

I dreamed of an amiga when I had my commodore 64. Ya lucky git.

I just feel like someone who was naturally awesome wouldnt have to keep trying to force that point across.
Its like when certain women feel the need to tell everyone that they are strong and independent and etc.
Its usuall self evident when people have those traits and people who posess them usually dont have to continually remind people.

Why do you try to impress people you claim are video game playing losers that can't get any pussy on an image board?

RE: BRAGGING

not really… if I was 'bragging', I would be telling you some of the simply unbelievable unlikely circumstances that led to most of those encounters…

I would be telling you details about how the girls looked, and how they fucked me, and how many times I hit it…

No sir, I'm actually amazed how FEW women 600+ is, because there are 365 days in a year, so the number 600 doesn't really seem that high to me.

What I find even harder to believe is how in today's age, so many young man somehow I manage to go through their lives without grabbing the bull by the horns, and emptying their testicles into as many girls as they can possibly get their hands on.

I'm just using it as a frame of reference, because it seems like guys with very little experience have some really bizarre beliefs and theories, like always saying 'cuck', or thinking that there's an evil conspiracy amongst women to falsely accuse men of rape…

All I'm saying is I personally don't know anybody who has been falsely accused, and I never use the word 'cuck' or even waste my time thinking about such ridiculous concepts… And none of my friends that get laid do it either…

those type of things seem to be exclusive for guys who don't really have any real-world experience

My wife is a registered nurse.
I am semi-retired professional illustrator.
Just like you, and just like everybody else reading these words, I am addicted to this…

It's my hobby

(another example)
If I were to get some action, I wouldn't be on here 24/7, I'd be spending some time cleaning up my home, getting nice and clean and dress well, be calling up someone I knew and be taking them out. We'd go to a restaurant, then go out somewhere nice like the local square dance at the high school gym in the evening, maybe come back to my place (or hers) and watch an old romantic move like China Seas or Casablanca on DVD, drink some wine or fine whiskey…. that would be a whole day at least off the internet, maybe the half of the next day.

Point is, I'm just wondering how you make all that time dating, and banging different women when your on here most the time. Thats all.

Lol naturally awesome?
That's a new one. Kinda weird, butnew

I never 'try' to impress anybody.
If anything, I go out of my way to be unliked.

RE: videogames vs sexuality
it's true

dating ?……

IM MARRIED

I'm 55 years old…
55 X 365 = 20,075 days

600+ women is NOT a high number

Bear in mind that on the internet the less believable stories you post, the less likely people are to believe you.

Attached: 1354555479278.jpg (500x671, 95.51K)

YOU ALREADY KNOW IT'S TRUE :

playing videogames is one of THE major reasons why guys don't get girls

Videogames and fear of rejection

which is compounded by the isolationism of videogaming

CONVENIENTLY:
I can't remember a day in my life that I woke up worried about what you or anybody else 'believes'

by the way, I love that pic !!

I'm just sad that I can't see the version without the black boxes

Really? Didn't know that Johnny. Sorry old pal.

Well most people don't bang that often, were many of those escorts or hookers you were with or did you just like to party 24/7 when you were young?

Nevermind.

Seriously… I'd love to have the version without the boxes

You just saved it all up for this thread?

Its a bit different for the younger generation. Some dude got in my sisters pants cos he met her in an online game and basically stalked her for ages.

You best be trollin son.

Attached: 1407691550562.gif (307x230, 1.02M)

honestly, MOST of them occurred during the 10 years (actually more like 9 years & 9 months) that I was a strip club DJ

sorry? Lol I don't know why…

My current wife was a lipstick lesbian for 11 years until she met me online, and traveled to come meet me in person.

(she got more pussy than 10 guys get, all put together)

Since she likes girls, she's accommodated other women into bed with us…

Sorry?……. that's a hoot

Technology has nothing to do with the human experience. Today's youth are still humans, and any failures or shortcomings are what the ALLOW

DAMMIT !!! talking about the Amiga made me realize that I can't even remember the name of the old crappy 'music sequencer'…

Now it's bothering me…

THEY*

what THEY allow
……..My bad

I'm not sure if I'm thinking about the earliest releases of cubase or octamed

God dammit

odd… with the exception of my current wife, I never fucked a chick without first walking up to her and saying "hello"

Somehow I managed to inadvertently change the subject of this thread, and it became a debate over whether or not a man could fuck 600 chicks over the course of 20,075 days…

I apologize….

Back to the original topic…. I freely admit that I have also looked at certain women before, and thought 'nobody on Earth would want to fuck you'''

(like Tracy Henderson)

You're right, you nailed way more women than that

Heres what I used.
I had no clue what I was doing but it still kinda made music.

Daniel Quay
his name was Daniel Quay

a brilliant guy, perhaps TOO smart
because he OVERTHOUGHT EVERYTHING
(sound familiar?)
Shy and introverted, Daniel's loneliness and insecurity was made even worse by the fact that he was a 'thinker'…

I'll never forget when he met that big fat lady
'FOURTY MILES OF BAD ROAD, SHE WAS
but he went for it, and he got it….
settling for second best
or in this case, much less
isn't a new technique

after all, she was so gross, that
NOBODY else would ever want her

last time I checked, they were still together

I was 15 when he met her
He was in his mid twenties

I fucking LOVE to 'paint with sound'

I fucked seven chicks simultaneously all by myself one night (that might turned into an entire weekend)

And I learned something important:

All you really need is just ONE GOOD FRIEND WHO YOU CAN TRUST IMPLICITLY

it doesn't matter if you're gay or straight or whatever…

We are all just children, that the time has played a cruel trick on, and the only thing you really need is just one person that you can trust

(I'm using speech to text and I'm taking care of business. It's windy outside. Please forgive any speech to text to typos)

And now I am going into an appointment. Everybody have a good day and call your parents before the sun goes down to thank them for all of their sacrifices they made for you

(So maybe Daniel Quay was the lucky one)

See ya later, goofballs

Turn off the 'leddit spacing' setting on your text to speech program.

Attached: 1385055737221.jpg (500x586, 46.54K)

turn of the 'victim statement' setting on your inability to accept accountability in your epic life failures?