Trump: white nationalists "are a small group of people that have very, very serious problems..."

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Trump references POL niggers

""I don’t really. I think it's a small group of people that have very, very serious problems,” Trump said in the Oval Office when asked by a reporter if he believed that white nationalism was a growing global threat.

“I guess if you look at what happened in New Zealand, perhaps that’s the case. I don’t know enough about it yet. They're just learning about the person and the people involved,” he said. “But it's certainly a terrible thing. Terrible thing.”

foxnews.com/politics/gillibrand-hits-trump-for-saying-white-nationalism-not-a-rising-threat-we-have-to-be-better-than-this

Attached: images-(1).jpg (6.7 KB, 318x159)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/kerry-coddett/white-on-white-crime-an-u_b_6771878.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Read stormfags

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Even when he disses /pol/ niggers he stills mumbles like a retarded faggot, on that note:
IMKIKEY BTFO

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

I think it's a small group of people that have very, very serious problems,

the old fart gets it?

Or did he stick to script?

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

We got 6 million problems

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

t. donald "very fine people on both sides" trump

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

I guess this is just more of that 4D chess poltards are always claiming their ZOGnald is engaging in each time he exhibits a severe anti white action or behavior?

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

Well, whites are a minority and we do have serious problems.

Hunter Allen
Hunter Allen

problems being terrorists.
"i-its okay when we do it"

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

When one side is fighting against civilians, it is terrorism.
When those civilians start fighting back against the indoctrination centres of the terrorists that have been set up in the homelands of the civilians, then that becomes war against an invasion.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

He is right of course. White nationalists are pathetic retards who cannot succeed in modern society.

Attached: 754AA0E9-90F6-4366-A5D0-BC3C5C4DD4CF.jpeg (517.04 KB, 3000x2000)

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

同化不易。仇富难解

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

he's doing the least amount possible and the most betrayal he can get away with and still get elected, or they're planning to lose but not look like they're not even trying at all

Remember, jews or no jews America is uspposed to be about liberty, freedom etc. All this 'anti-semitism' he and his FOX friends go on with is baseline unAmerican. Even if you are a Nazi or KKK you have a right to protest or peacably assemble, and the right to free speech in America, no matter how much you may dislike who is doing it and Donald could take that stance but of course he doesn't.

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

Attached: dwqhwqdwqe---Copy.png (654.15 KB, 590x579)

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

Trump is anti-semitic? His personal lawyer Cohen, his CFO, his daughter, son in law, grandkids, all jewish. Only retarded inbred nazis would think Trump was anti-semitic.

Attached: gettyimages-1055537896-wide-f34e06046f5666512d8081cead20fd362411c938-s800-c85---Copy.jpg (82.08 KB, 800x449)

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

Truth

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

sold his family and country to jews
somehow we're the ones with serious problems
lol

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

Attached: 1552734621399.jpg (26.63 KB, 480x574)

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

wanting to get rid of people known for invading and murder is the same problem as wanting to find out why the majority population consisting of people known for their altruism and hard work are snapping

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

If you were to add up all white shooting deaths worldwide they don't match black, Hispanic, or arab shooting deaths worldwide. Try again

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

they're not the only ones

Attached: Liberian-turf-war.webm (5.43 MB, 488x272)

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Attached: 4f32554bf906972990716c28d0dc5601a048fe0407823fe04896868753b78e36.mp4 (6.51 MB, 640x360)

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

White Nationalists are an anti White cancer.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Attached: 614f08203c720d6291c16013bdf73b138bdd6007cd596a0a02003cf94f7bf8af.mp4 (4.17 MB, 1280x720)

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

Whites need normal representation not fucking retards.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Yes, it's called White Nationalism.

Attached: 1464613380417-1.jpg (196.53 KB, 700x495)

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

Attached: 952d2318d1e5be09aa1efc366c667882f7974b24d9f7f79379cfea074f13dbf5.webm (590.35 KB, 640x800)

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

Attached: fc166dd804521e613490677d910876d25dd28617e5859bca97c92f513acb805e.webm (1.63 MB, 204x360)

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

kike overlord is a kike
Wow nobody could have seen this coming

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

White Nationalism has never rallied Whites nor ever helped one White gain a job, a business, heath care or housing.

While other ethnic groups have thousands of successful organizations than can achieve that.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

That's why there is always a Jew behind White Nationalist site like /pol.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

According to the US Department of Justice statistics whites commit the majority of crime

"According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites. In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks. Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well."

"In America, whites commit the majority of crimes. What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment. In 2013, an estimated 10,076 people died in the U.S. due to drunk driving crashes."

huffingtonpost.com/kerry-coddett/white-on-white-crime-an-u_b_6771878.html

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/tables/table-43

Luis Wood
Luis Wood

"According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

=="According to the US Department of Justice statistics, 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.==>>755904
"In 2011, there were more cases of whites killing whites than there were of blacks killing blacks."

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

no per capita assessment
doesn't understand statistics
thinks his opinion is relevant
In South Africa the majority black population also commits the majority of crime. Is that a revelation to you?

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

Do people want to live with a bunch of blacks? Will it be like wakanda? Probably not, instead, murder, rapes, enslavement, abuse, and basically 3rd world environment is what we get.
How about people wanting to live with a bunch of Muslims? No, same thing?
Would people rather live around a bunch of whites? Well that’s where all these third worlders flock too.

Thomas King
Thomas King

Oooh, yeah, sorry, but that's not going to work right now. Yeah, you're gonna have to try again later.

Attached: assault-smirk2346.jpg (50.67 KB, 974x541)

Austin Martin
Austin Martin

More whites kill whites than blacks kill blacks. Per capita does not matter with that stat now does it?

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

You lose

Attached: new-zealand-shooting-video-livestream.jpg (62.85 KB, 1200x630)

Wyatt Turner
Wyatt Turner

as usual goes right over the magapedes head

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

I get that subhumans can't be expected to be able to understand complex concepts as "these parasites are detrimental to our long-term survival", but surely you'd be able to empathize with Evropa's situation.

Attached: image0-0.jpg (470.08 KB, 1125x643)

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

white terrorists shooting up mosques and schools monthly are detrimental to our long term survival. seems to happen quite a bit more often than other terrorists they complain about!

Attached: sqMDbbbGNG-1.png (21.47 KB, 300x250)

Owen King
Owen King

I never thought I could agree with Trump EVEN MORE.

Attached: 9780771086717-us-300.jpg (19.48 KB, 300x400)

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

I'd rather have a 1/1,000,000 Adam Lanza than a 1/20 Tyrone. We should all just be apart. That way the coloreds can't complain about "being oppressed" and white terrorists. They'll just be super-fucking-ok without Whites bothering them and we can all _just take a break and focus on US, y'know?_

Attached: 4d2.jpg (107.43 KB, 1200x675)

Michael Sullivan
Michael Sullivan

(((US Department of Justice)))

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Lol, you thought Trump is legit? He's full of shit and a con imo.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

I'm sure it's a revelation to all the white racists who think blacks do most of the crime in the US. Per capita, yes, black numbers are higher, but there's no doubt that white trailer trash is even more retarded than black gangbangers anyday.

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

Dude…you are generalizing all blacks. Yes, a lot of us think that way but some of us are genuine American patriots who want to see past race.

Attached: Retro-Clothing-Styles-Inspiration-From-The-20th-Century-15.jpg (213.09 KB, 650x914)

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Ok, cool. We can have racial DMZs. I'd probably live there because I don't have a family I'd want to expose to that yet.

Josiah King
Josiah King

"i-its okay when we do it"
That's the most basic justification anybody uses for doing anything, yes. And probably the only true justification. So I don't understand your point.

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Why can't we just be a unified people? I see Americans as Americans. I have black ancestors and white ancestors that fought in the Civil War. Why give that up? Why give up the greatness we have?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (81.54 KB, 750x549)

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

Even if you're srs about this, that's cool and all, but whites, blacks, and everyone should be allowed to be among whomever they choose. I choose to be apart from despitism.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

Trumptards

Attached: 603f8582c0e0377412fa91d923f1ebb1beb77960c522e67fc8a180cdb153ac2b.jpg (222.81 KB, 675x1200)

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

With Kushner being Jewish and Trump is clearly one of them. We need to step back. We aren't his people We are God's. He sayss, let us not worship false idols or follow fake Jews. He said Run, Run my children so his pain shall not be yours. I don't know what to think but those FEMA Walmarts and barges are for Christians. Adam other son Ismael was ever causing war. They are w the cabal, unless Trump had a change of heart. In the pictures you can see him in a past life or he just switched characters. Please go to xtreme reality check YouTube or .com There's so much proof. We wouldn't follow trump but if JFKJr is back people would happily skip behind him until too late realizing he is the Antichrist. Just a theory….

Attached: Screenshot-20190316-114558-YouTube.jpg (155.88 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Attached: Screenshot-20190315-211935-YouTube.jpg (178.06 KB, 1280x720)

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Attached: Screenshot-20190316-042843-YouTube.jpg (123.88 KB, 1280x720)

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

Satan's finest.

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

The day of the KEK is coming for you.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

people that are demonized and marginalized at every turn while everything they love had been desecrated and defiled all because they wanted to be left alone can't deal with the society that destroyed and defiled those things they love.
It's almost as if all white societies are under some kind of occupation force, strange.

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

inbred
All jews and niggers are inbred. Your point?

Aaron King
Aaron King

very very
this fatso cleary has a fetish for this word combination
or he is just retarded as the leftists say and he knows no other words
or he is just appealing to his IQ 80 voterbase

Logan Lewis
Logan Lewis

Attached: 340323fecd8b23070b338f922f95233c6d71ab43b756156f007c3ea3d7880f20.jpg (147.09 KB, 640x419)

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

Attached: gopro1.png (75 KB, 676x502)

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

OROSPU COCUKLARI

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

a terrible thing

Attached: 181026-weill-suspect-profile-tease-lftkne.jpg (17.52 KB, 256x256)

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

I'd say more than that if we have to go through their golems as well

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

now answer this, which of those 4 actually belong in white countries?

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

You're like a jew and a nigger then. The point is Trump is not anti-semitic.

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Nevermind I just read the whole convo and it seems the faggot talking to you thought you were saying Trump is antisemitic.
You are a fucking retard and he is not saying Trump is antisemitic. He is saying everyone has the right to protest and peacefully assemble.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

He was saying that *Trump was saying that people have the right to assemble and protest.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

That's right. White Nationalism is more kosher than gentile fish.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE. GET USE TO IT.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit