So how did the Old Testament religion get turned into (((Judaism))). Specifically...

So how did the Old Testament religion get turned into (((Judaism))). Specifically, where is the root that corrupted Old Testament Christianity into the abomination that became the Pharisees' religion?

Attached: pharisees.jpg (800x600, 393.02K)

>Old Testament religion get turned into (((Judaism)))
It didn't. (((Judaism))) is pharisaism, almost nothing to do with the Old Testament religion.
The Old Testament religion became Christianity, with is its rightful heir and sucessor.

I know that. But where did Phariseeism come from?
I'm wonder at what point was the Old Testament religion hijacked and corrupted into Phariseeism?

I heard the etymology for Pharisee is Farsi, which I think has origins in Persia. I hope I helped.

Pharisees were already around during the time of Christ, Our Lord didn't even strip them of authority, nor did He instruct anyone to disobey them, the Early Church didn't officially form until after the Passion, when Christ was with the Apostles for 40 days.

The OT religion officially destructed in 70 A.D. when Titus destroyed the Temple. A few centuries later Julian the Apostate tried to one-up the Catholics by helping the Jews build a 3rd temple, which God promptly blew up. No seriously, look it up.

Aye, IIRC the Pharisees and the Talmud were heavily influenced by teachings and traditions that some Isrealities took to during the Babylonian captivity, if not an outright continuation of said Babylonian religion.

I don't understand how Jews read Isaiah and not understand that Christianity is the continuation of the Mosaic prophecy. Sage because it's only tangentially related.

I've never seen much discussion on the corruption of the Old Testament religion turning into Phariseeism.
Did the pharisee doctrines already exist during the Greek empire? I'm not familiar with the Jews jewing in ancient Greece. How did the Old Testament religion survive during all this time?

the OT didn't "turn into phariseeism", there were competing schools of rabbis. you had the pharisees, the sadducees, and some other indie punk rabbi bands around

I know the OT didn't TURN INTO it literally. I should have said how did it get hijacked?

Political power

This is actually hilarious.

That would make the jews Mystery Babylon but I think many of us already know that.

Attached: BD03C239-B68C-417D-B32E-6BC3C42DF34A.jpeg (750x1025, 146.8K)

This is why Christ gave us the Seat of Peter

>So how did the Old Testament religion get turned into (((Judaism))).
The same way Christianity became Catholic or eastern orthodox. They both claimed to be coming down from a long tradition that supposedly came from the apostles. Jews say their tradition came down from Moses through oral form whereas Cathodox say it was handed down from the apostles through apostolic succession.

Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy are the Torah. Know all those anti-gay ridiculous laws god had that the kikes like to drag out and brow beat Christians with?

Every. Single. One. Is. The. Kike. Religion. Those 5 books are Judaism. The "kill the fag and don't eat crawfish" books are all kikery.

Are you NT only then? That's a heresy…

The old name Pharisee is the new name Jew. Judaism is Pharisaical.

And bam this is Judaism and the Talmudic Jews of today.

Attached: Jew.jpg (600x737, 67.72K)

God gave us the Old Laws for a reason.
Killing fags is good for society. As for the dietary laws, it was nesscary to follow those to have a more successful and healthy nation.

Believe what you want about the OT, but if you think it is not nesscary to be in the Bible, than you are a heretic.

Enough?

Isaiah is a no-read prophet for Jews. So there's that.

Except that even during Christ's ministry the Pharisees had a set of traditions as we know today is the talmud (remember Jesus's disagreement of the Corban rule?).
Since it doesn't originate from the OT or after Christ's death/resurrection, where did it come from?

It didn't "became" Christianity, it was always Christianity. Moses believed in the Christ to come, only in Antioch we got the denotation but the conotation was manifested from post-fall Adam. The belief in the promise of reunion with God is being a Christian.

There is no autistic date like 12:47 pm 19th of march 124 BC. There is a general trend of leaders becoming less religious and becoming more diplomatic and prideful. Like many leaders today. It does not mean there were no good spirited laity during 0-33AD. Bishops were never the Church, and even among bishops there is heterogeneity.

Talmudism, and by this I mean what Fox News means by Jew, is much simpler than people make it out to be. When Christ rebuked them and opened the covenant to all nations, they felt as though God turned on them. So they though it was now THEIR time to turn on God.
And how they did it was by rejecting Logos/Christ in place of Nominalism and literal vibrations on the air in the place of the correct understanding of Logos/The Word which is the personhood of intelligibility.

Based and Underrated

The covenant was always open. There are many verses in the OT about allowing foreigners to worship. You're conflating the OT religion with modern judaism.

Why don't people know that today? If most people knew that…Israel wouldn't exist.

This.
Ultimately, both rabbinical judaism and christianity are a reaction to the collapse of Second Temple Judaism and it's Sanhendrin in 70AD, and how to incorporate the surviving populations, given we were the only religious schools alive after that(with everyone else being too small or too dead).

But whereas we proclaimed the Masiah has come, and invested his apostles and their succesors with authority over the faith of the God of Israel, and went international, the pharisees(might have not been them) turned inward, and the rabbis were forced to become regents of the ancient priesthood in their ancient didactic and leadership roles, until the "Messiah" comes, with everything being too geopolitically and geneologically confused until then.

They even kept the davidic bloodline inheritance clear until the Middle Ages, with the Exilarch system.

You realize the Talmud is just a weird combination between Patristics and autistic, arguing rabbis doing Bible study, right?
It's blasphemous towards our faith at times, i don't deny it, but people give it way too much importance.

"a transliteration of Aramaic פְּרִישַׁיָּא‎ (pərîšayyâ’), emphatic plural of פְּרִישׁ‎ (pərîš, “separatist”, literally “separated”), related to Hebrew פרוש‎ (parush), qal passive participle of the verb פָּרַשׁ‎ (pāraš), meaning one who is separated for a life of purity."

If it meant Persian they could have used the regular Persian or Semitic word for it. One key difference would appear to be the use of samekh (ס) in translations of of "Parsi", while Pharisee uses shin (ש).

Arabic: ‎ m (fārisiyy)
Syriac: ܦܪܣܝܐ‎, ܥܓܡܝܐ‎, ܦܖܣܝܐ‎
Hebrew: פָּרְסִי‎ (he) m (parsi)

I swear to God.

You can literally convert to judaism. They don't make an active effort to convert people and spread the word, and it's kinda hard, but you can.
That's honestly the main problem with judaism. Islam thought "We have the word of the Allah, and we ought to spread it", while jews were content with sitting on it.

Well you should try looking into how they were treated to see why would want to produce slander. Also sharing some of the same scripture probably contributes to the contention more than it might with those of other religions.

what's wrong with balls of fire lol

"So how did the Old Testament religion get turned into (((Judaism)))"

It's crazy that no one that has responded so far could even give you an answer. This is a good example of how jewed the church has become. We've been conned into believing that the Jews are just our errant peers that would be saved but for a simple misunderstanding or something when in reality they exchanged the religion given them by Moses for Babylonian mysticism and currently worship lucifer. In fact modern satanic imagery and symbolism is Jewish in origin.

The religion of the children of Israel became judaism when the Jews went into exile in Babylon. It was in Babylon that they wrote the talmud and abandoned the torah and tanach as scripture. Jews believe the Talmud, not the old testament, is authoritative. It was also then that the practice of kabbalah became part of the Jew religion. The term "Jew" means "of Jerusalem" and the people that returned from captivity in Babylon to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem were the first Jews.

Attached: judaism is satanism.jpg (626x512, 74.52K)

answered here >>.757608

this is starting to piss me off
answered here

wrong

wrong. the jews don't think those books are the word of God anymore. their religious text is the talmud

The new name for pharisee is "rabbi". rabbinical judaism arises from the talmud.

Babylon. The Talmud is called the Babylonian Talmud.

Nothing you said was true. You must be jewish. Rabbinical Judaism began as a result of the exile to Babylon after the destruction of the first temple.

Well, prove it, then.
Cut that cheap crap.
No, that's phariseic judaism.
Said faction was the only one left after the sadduces got massacred during the anti-roman revolt, the zealots were almost exterminated, the essenes were dead, we were off converting the planet, and so they acted as a centralizing force for the remaining jews.

In time, that would evolve into rabbinical judaism.

The pharisees WERE rabbi's. That's the term they used for rabbi's at the time.
I'm not going to waste my time debunking your whole post. You didn't research anything you said so why should I?

What? So you think that if we had the records and the writings of the rabbis leading up to the time of Christ we wouldn't see how it developed from Judaism to pharisaism like we do see Christianity turn into Cathodoxy? I mean, even the ceremonial clothes you wear and your appeal to history is the same. Apostolic succession means nothing if it doesn't exist under the authority of scripture.

Pharisees had at least one grace to differentiate from Rabbinic beliefs. The Temple. There is absolutely no real Judaism or Mosaic witness without the tabernacle. Post Christian Pharisees eventually centered on the synagogue life, but actual Judaism has a temple and sacramental life. Rabbis are the purest form of the "scribes" of the NT, centering ONLY on the Word, but stripped of any sacrifice or spirit.

On a sidenote, this is the kind of danger evangelicals put themselves in as well tbh. It's no wonder to me that they've somehow aligned themselves with rabbinic Judaism. They are both "people of the word", but lack sacramental life. Evangelicals are still much better off for at least having some symbolic sacramental life, but I think they should be careful of who they resemble. They've lost track of what Jesus was continuing – which is the original tabernacle religion given to Moses, but fully realized through the Lamb of God. Just like Moses wasn't simply about the 10 Commandments, Christ isn't simply about preaching the gospel.