More Protests Erupt In France Over Governmental Corruption, Political Treachery

>>>/related/15

After weeks of more moderate protests, France's Yellow Vests are back in full swing following the end of President Macron's unsuccessful 'great debate' - during which thousands of town halls were conducted over a two-month period in the hopes of solving national issues through citizen debates.

Up to half-a-million people participated in 10,000 meetings across the country to discuss social issues ranging from taxes - which the French pay the most of any OECD country in the world, to democracy and climate change.

"We have been patient but now we want results," Yellow Vest Laurent Casanova told AFP.

And with no meaningful changes after nationwide cathartic venting, the Yellow Vests are back to angry demonstrations as the protests kick off their 18th week with an 'ultimatum' rally - marked by lootings, fires, and mayhem that organizers maintain are due to a radical minority.

Saturday's Yellow Vest protests have escalated in intensity as clashes with the police grew increasingly violent. Take a look:

Ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence? pic.twitter.com/pXmC81yoEQ

— Bellingdog (@Bellingdawg) March 16, 2019

archive.fo/C9z4s
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/yellow-vests-turn-violent-again-macrons-great-debate-ends

Attached: More Protests Erupt In France Over Governmental Corruption, Political Treachery.jpg (1000x666, 88.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Iu4Ot
archive.fo/1O773
archive.fo/L5EdY
archive.fo/GIufi
archive.fo/5iSDA
archive.fo/7D1Jd
archive.fo/hTDNF
archive.ph/6nYKr
archive.fo/N8fqW
archive.fo/xNmzF
archive.fo/iGjYd
archive.fo/wBxPc
archive.fo/TbKWa
archive.fo/MjF87
duckduckgo.com/?q=France terrorist attack balls cut off&t=ffnt&ia=web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RELATED:
Riots In Paris Over Carbon Taxes Causing More Carbon Pollution As Paris Burns: archive.fo/Iu4Ot
Mass Riots Everywhere, Injuries and State Murder of Citizens: archive.fo/1O773
Ambulance Workers Join Rebellion, Riots Spread: archive.fo/L5EdY
French MPs To Launch No Confidence Vote Against Unpopular Macron: archive.fo/GIufi
MILITARY ROLLOUT, POLICE UNIONS DEFECT, RIOT POLICE STATIONED: archive.fo/5iSDA
Riots Spread Across Europe, Citizens Fed Up With Bolshevik Jews: archive.fo/7D1Jd
President Macron Declared A Traitor by His Own Military: archive.fo/hTDNF
Yellow Vest Protesters Attack Media Collaborators: archive.ph/6nYKr
Banks Burn, Economic Downturn, Martial Law and Macron Absolutely Hated: archive.fo/N8fqW
French Riot Police Deploy Semi-Auto Weapons Against Yellow Vests: archive.fo/xNmzF
Fireman Shot in Back of the Head by French Police: archive.fo/iGjYd
The Yellow Vest Movement Has Gone Global And Nothing Can Stop This Now: archive.fo/wBxPc
France In Downward Spiral As Riots And Police Brutality Get Nasty: archive.fo/TbKWa
France Getting Worse and Worse As Police Brutality and Protests Continue: archive.fo/MjF87

They are brainwashing your children in the government schools.

They forcefully take your children and brainwash them. They wipe away our culture and brainwash them to obey.

It happened to you. It's why you once thought nihilism, depression, helplessness, and submissiveness was normal.

They brainwash the children, and it happened to you.

You have no future. You have no past.
You have no purpose.

And soon it will be the end.

May be near the end times, things have gotten worse and worse for sure. Corruption is out of control today and its almost improbable it will be put back into a cage where it belongs because our Justice systems have been corrupted as well.

This is why I have no moral when it comes to things like thievery of intellectual properties. Think about it. The government doesn't give a flying fuck about their own laws and does whatever the hell they like, so do our politicians too….. yet they expect us to obey those same laws? Fuck them. Fuck their gun control laws, fuck their copyright laws, fuck their hate speech laws and most of all fuck them too. If they expect corruption and lawlessness to rule the town, might as well let the people run a field day too!

That is only your perception of the situation. See it from the other side and it's all carefully orchestrated to create unrest and straight up chaos to lower your defensed against the other crimes they unleash upon you. If you're not actively engaged in political combat, then you don't have to listen to anything these clowns say. It's all just show. You should be busy to build up defenses, reject the system and help others to reach the same path. War is coming and all the money will soon be worthless, so your main goal must be self sufficiency, while finding strength in numbers. That's the survival part. After comes the fighting back part.

Biological Chemistry.
Kikes have a distinct Appearence, Long nose White chinese body, no curves.
Niggers have Symian DNA, about 2-5%.
Target those genes.
Its like sending fauna that Whites evolved in, Send the Racoons and germs that Whites are immune to into the heart of africa and watch them drop like flies.

I heard the deep state was evil. Lets take it up a Notch then.
Send all ASIAN and Northern Plants fauna and streight up love right back to Africa?
RIGHT BACK IS JUST

You really have been brainwashed. Corruption was and has always been out of control. The fact that you believe it ever wasn't shows you for the brainlet you are.

anti-slide

No, it has gotten worse over time. Nothing was ever perfect, but things have been getting worse and worse.

I converted away from Judiasm.
I now sing the truth left and right.

Shut it down Your master Ordered You.
Dont think goyim, the Jew will take the responsibility upon his own chest. You better be greatful Goyim PLUS TAX

A terrorist attack in France
duckduckgo.com/?q=France terrorist attack balls cut off&t=ffnt&ia=web
is left with no answeher.
Men Had their balls cut off and White Woman had their wombs cut out.
Macron stays Silent. The Piece of shit he is.
Iam thinking… Should I teach Whites How to Wage Biological warfare.
Islam Is Terror… If I am kill. All You have to learn is 7 Tables, F it there is nothing to lose.
7 tables Niggers have 2.5-5% Symian DNA target this VIA 7 tables.

Yeah but I want to be a condescending faggot that thinks he knows it all so you're a dumbdumb brainlet poopyhead and I'm the only one who has it all figured out so you should give up and die.

create a virus that only kills jews and blacks and faggots and muslims. sit back and watch the world heal itself

bumping more NEWS

How could the police just follow orders to harm the people of their own communities?
Oh yeah… The taxes the protesters are protesting against go towards paying the police salaries. The police don't care about their communities they're just looting working people, it's no different than an armed foreign presence raping and ransacking peasants.

You are right. When it comes down to it, people DO have the power to defeat their government - not at the barrel of a gun, but by refusing to pay their taxes and completely starve the beast off until it goes bankrupt. Maybe another major tax revolt is LONG OVERDUE?

Refusing doesn't work. These people took the job because they intend to steal from working people. The reason people pay their taxes is to bribe against government violence. The government is not much different than bandits and armed robbers.
That's why here in the USA the government and farmers and other owners of large farm animals won't let me have sex with farm animals. The government and farmers don't believe in freedom, unless it's their freedom to take more from us by pretending to provide more.
I just want to have sex with farm animals, and after every they're taking from me they have the nerve to want to steal more. They offer nothing.

Your partially correct about the government being thieves, although you could just say this without having to bring up your disgusting fetishes.

Food is a disgusting fetish. Don't be a shitposter. Having sex with animals isn't a fetish, unlike toilet sniffing at del taco.

real news