Teenager accused of sharing video of Christchurch terror attack denied bail

An 18-year-old New Zealander accused of sharing a livestream of a mass shooting across two mosques that left 50 dead has been denied bail.

Police have said the man - who cannot yet be named - was not involved in the attack in Christchurch allegedly carried out by Australian white supremacist Brenton Tarrant, 28, on Friday.

Appearing in the Christchurch District Court today, the accused was granted interim name suppression but was declined bail by Judge Stephen O'Driscoll.

The teen faces two charges: one of sharing the live-stream and a second for posting a photograph of one of the mosque's attacked with the message "target acquired" along with other chat messages "inciting extreme violence".

Facebook earlier said it had taken down 1.5 million copies of footage of the shooting that had been live-streamed by Tarrant in the 24 hours after.

9news.com.au/2019/03/18/14/49/christchurch-shooting-teen-shared-video-denied-bail?app=applenews

Attached: http _prod.static9.net.au_fs_08293272-bf4d-4dcd-bb35-149c0d5d3465.jpg (1600x901, 124.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8&app=desktop
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
archive.is/H5Rm2
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908
archive.is/1Ant4
abc.net.au/news/2014-04-16/two-australians-killed-in-yemen-counterterrorism-operation/5393554
archive.is/M1wpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He also posted a picture of the mosque captioned "target acquired" before the attack.

So he was both inciting a terrorist attack, and sharing video of it online after it happened.

Either one on its own it potentially forgivable, but the two together paint a very damning picture.

But neither is a direct incitement to violence, both are inferred; which an incredibly dangerous standard.

Looks like you've had a bit too much to think

I am an Atheist and an Anarchist. I find the video of the shooting disgusting. I think killing over skin color, national origin, or religion is stupid. ALL religions and ALL religions people are fucking idiots. I mean really people, how is it you know Santa is a myth but somehow believe in gods? Grow the fuck up! Even tough I think this shhoter and the video are fucking disgusting and so is this kid for sharing it, it is still freedom of speech. He has a right to agree or disagree with anything he wants to. Cops murder unarmed people all the time. No one goes to jail for sharing those videos. Why? The state wants you to fear their hired thugs. In this case the shooter was a random white dude standing up for what he wanted. Not a point of him being right or wrong. The state does not want people to see that they too can use violence to get what they want. The state wants a monopoly on violence and depictions of violence. Oh, and if you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, or Hindu, you should not be permitted to vote, or hold any public office. You obviously have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. If you believe in god and an afterlife, just kill yourself. The world is over populated and you are not the brightest people we have. And just think, god will finally get to meet you in person.

You all know what you must do. Save him.

Attached: onelaone.png (1366x763, 1.21M)

Likely using Facebook and not using any real opsec, let alone Tor over VPN… sad that he's arrested for such a petty offense though, there's the real fascism staring you all in the face.

Words mean things, retard. 'sorta, kinda, if you squint at it the right way' is not the kind of thing that belongs in a criminal charge. This is why legal documents are borderline indecipherable to people who don't have law degrees, they (when they're written honestly at least) very specifically describe what does and doesn't break the law. Unless this kid was actively encouraging people to attack these mosques - as in "you should attack these mosques" rather than "I don't like X" - then literally nothing happened here. You can lick the boot all you want, but it won't keep them from stamping on your face forever.

New Zealand is dead. The Muslims now have a permanent 9/11 of their very own, can never be questioned and anyone who dares challenge any of their societal, political or religious positions will become a pariah or be arrested. New Zealand might as well institute Sharia law and evict the Europeans. It's an Islamic nation now.

where can i find the video though

bullshit

Hell naw.

. !

It won't let me post Arabic?

. !

You could have saved yourself a lot of time and just wrote “I’m a faggot” it would have had the same effect

Torrent on the Daily Stormer

he is facing a longer sentence than the Rotherham pedo rape gang.
Pedophiles get the same or less sentencing than some teen posting a video of a mass shooting. A person who has not harmed anyone is considered worse than those who rape children.

Attached: 6ecf89fd4df051ca51bad6e04a5033d5f7c0088c5817e10770a305e7d91ecd46.gif (480x270, 5.69M)

Yea, their next step probably is to introduce a social ranking system with the Muslims ranked at the top of pyramid, as they are now the spotlight of victims.

Don’t worry. He keeping the bed warm for you in jail. There is plenty of room for all of you enthusiasts sharing the video🔥

Such bullshit that this kid's life is down the fucking drain because of a video. Everyone should start posting it everywhere non stop. It all seems too convenient. The cabal at it again. The child pedo's are praised and handled gently and this kid gets the shaft.

Oh you niggers are so dumb.

That 4cuck poster looks like he can do more pushups than both those pigs combined. He will be fine in prison. The white boys are going to get him fat. We take care of our own.

Lol I am an Atheist and an Anarchist. I find the video of the shooting disgusting. I think killing over skin color, national origin, or religion is stupid. ALL religions and ALL religions people are fucking idiots. I mean really people, how is it you know Santa is a myth but somehow believe in gods? Grow the fuck up! Even tough I think this shhoter and the video are fucking disgusting and so is this kid for sharing it, it is still freedom of speech. He has a right to agree or disagree with anything he wants to. Cops murder unarmed people all the time. No one goes to jail for sharing those videos. Why? The state wants you to fear their hired thugs. In this case the shooter was a random white dude standing up for what he wanted. Not a point of him being right or wrong. The state does not want people to see that they too can use violence to get what they want. The state wants a monopoly on violence and depictions of violence. Oh, and if you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, or Hindu, you should not be permitted to vote, or hold any public office. You obviously have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. If you believe in god and an afterlife, just kill yourself. The world is over populated and you are not the brightest people we have. And just think, god will finally get to meet you in person.

Oh and this I am an Atheist and an Anarchist. I find the video of the shooting disgusting. I think killing over skin color, national origin, or religion is stupid. ALL religions and ALL religions people are fucking idiots. I mean really people, how is it you know Santa is a myth but somehow believe in gods? Grow the fuck up! Even tough I think this shhoter and the video are fucking disgusting and so is this kid for sharing it, it is still freedom of speech. He has a right to agree or disagree with anything he wants to. Cops murder unarmed people all the time. No one goes to jail for sharing those videos. Why? The state wants you to fear their hired thugs. In this case the shooter was a random white dude standing up for what he wanted. Not a point of him being right or wrong. The state does not want people to see that they too can use violence to get what they want. The state wants a monopoly on violence and depictions of violence. Oh, and if you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, or Hindu, you should not be permitted to vote, or hold any public office. You obviously have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. If you believe in god and an afterlife, just kill yourself. The world is over populated and you are not the brightest people we have. And just think, god will finally get to meet you in person.

Haha I am an Atheist and an Anarchist. I find the video of the shooting disgusting. I think killing over skin color, national origin, or religion is stupid. ALL religions and ALL religions people are fucking idiots. I mean really people, how is it you know Santa is a myth but somehow believe in gods? Grow the fuck up! Even tough I think this shhoter and the video are fucking disgusting and so is this kid for sharing it, it is still freedom of speech. He has a right to agree or disagree with anything he wants to. Cops murder unarmed people all the time. No one goes to jail for sharing those videos. Why? The state wants you to fear their hired thugs. In this case the shooter was a random white dude standing up for what he wanted. Not a point of him being right or wrong. The state does not want people to see that they too can use violence to get what they want. The state wants a monopoly on violence and depictions of violence. Oh, and if you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, or Hindu, you should not be permitted to vote, or hold any public office. You obviously have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. If you believe in god and an afterlife, just kill yourself. The world is over populated and you are not the brightest people we have. And just think, god will finally get to meet you in person.

Then, do you understand the power of religion?

A person with weakening heart can be made as a man of iron will, simply with the magic of religion. Yes, that's no need for disciplined training.

That's why over the course of human history, religion always play a major role in politics, and it will always be, until the final hour of human races.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8&app=desktop

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

하 하 하

blow me! you're right! it doesn't mind korean, but it hates arabic! So to be fair, let's try hebrew…

קראטוןםפ שדגכעיחלךף זסבהנמצתץ

So what do you make of that!

But can he watch Game of Thrones in Jail is the question that needs to be answered.

That's about the ratio. It takes more than just 60 cis white kuffar to equal one brown person in the eyes of modern Western governments.

HOW CAN ONE TERROR ATTACK A TERRORIST RECRUITING GROUND?

Two Men Killed In 2013 Drone Strike Were “Radicalized” At Christchurch Mosque Where shooting took place
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
OR archive.is/H5Rm2

Australian killed in Yemen: family demands answers on Islamic convert Chris Havard's death in US drone strike
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-03/family-demands-answers-on-australian-death-in-yemen-drone-strike/5497908
OR archive.is/1Ant4

Australians killed in Yemen: DFAT says two men killed during counter-terrorism operation
abc.net.au/news/2014-04-16/two-australians-killed-in-yemen-counterterrorism-operation/5393554
OR archive.is/M1wpw

I am an Atheist and an Anarchist. I find the video of the shooting disgusting. I think killing over skin color, national origin, or religion is stupid. ALL religions and ALL religions people are fucking idiots. I mean really people, how is it you know Santa is a myth but somehow believe in gods? Grow the fuck up! Even tough I think this shhoter and the video are fucking disgusting and so is this kid for sharing it, it is still freedom of speech. He has a right to agree or disagree with anything he wants to. Cops murder unarmed people all the time. No one goes to jail for sharing those videos. Why? The state wants you to fear their hired thugs. In this case the shooter was a random white dude standing up for what he wanted. Not a point of him being right or wrong. The state does not want people to see that they too can use violence to get what they want. The state wants a monopoly on violence and depictions of violence. Oh, and if you are a Christian, Muslim, Jew, or Hindu, you should not be permitted to vote, or hold any public office. You obviously have difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. If you believe in god and an afterlife, just kill yourself. The world is over populated and you are not the brightest people we have. And just think, god will finally get to meet you in person.

The new ending of waterworld could be costner getting to this island

Attached: I wonder if anyone ever lived on this island.jpg (962x642, 177.25K)

0.005/10

Fuck off, shill.

burn the wit.. I mean heret.. ummm nazi? okay, that's it burn the nazi!!

Revolutionaries are such mindless cretins. They sit there with a straight face calling a young white man a terrorist for defending his nation by all means, boosting morale when and where possible for the arduous fight that must go on and on.

Guess what, assholes? We know there is no objective criterion for terror that unites all peoples in agreement. We know you're as dirty a fighter as are we. You whine and cry when we assert ourselves as useful idiots of Zionism.

Cry more, bitch nigger.

Zig Forums is getting fucking shilled hard by you incels.
“Boosting morale” say what nigger hahaha

Yeah they’re all cowards

Did you even read the op, niggermonkey?

Are you stupid or something? The kid did good.

Stupid cunt doesn't even detect the sarcasm in "useful idiots of Zionism," goes "ur an incel lawl".

Shills shilling vociferously against "shills."

"Look, mom, I'm projecting!"

WHERE'S THE VID?

Look for a REAL NEWS thread about this in the catalog and you'll find a working torrent magnet link to the video.