Globalist interests desperately push pro-vaccine agenda

>Youtube (owned by Google) demonetized anti-vaccine channels after Buzzfeef contacts advertisers archive.is/22Blt
>Congressman Adam Schiff (California) sent a letter to Jeff Bezos expressing concern over a CNN report showing amazon was showing anti-vaccination books and videos in the search results and also displaying them in sponsored posts. Schiff personally effectively asked Bezos to stop suggesting these titles out of duty to act responsibly. archive.is/ZoX4e
>Soon after, Amazon took down anti-vaccine documentaries from prime video streaming archive.is/MIMFb
>Wikipedia now has a page called vaccine hesitancy archive.is/WSraR

There is now a clear effort between both Corporate and Governmental groups to silence free speech they disagree with and do not want promoted.

>Soon after, Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg) also stated in an article that they too will also be cracking down on anti-vaccine content and that they will no longer allow these groups to promote their information through ads or recommendations and will make those topics less prominent in search results. archive.is/hqWkn

Doctor Peter Hotez (appeared very recently on the Joe Rogan show only days after these events) is attempting to mobilize against anyone who disagrees with the interests of the people who push the vaccine agenda and said "An American antivaccine movement is building and we need to take steps now to snuff it out." and has been parroting many of the same comments that Bill Gates has made on the topic of vaccinations. Doctor Peter Hotez has also accused Anti-Vaccine Families of being "a hate group that hate our family and hate our children" because he disagrees with their freedom to make their own choices. (interview here) invidio.us/watch?v=dodsGp37M50

Here have a tucker interview too. invidio.us/watch?v=YFDvkOaMgdc

If you can just label any group you want as a hate group, and then automatically label anything they say as hate speech, then you can shut down anyone you disagree with.
Sounds familar doesn't it?
If you can just label any group you want as mentally ill, and then automatically label anything they say as crazy talk, then you can shut down anyone you disagree with.

Attached: Its Okay to Debate Vaccines.png (616x368, 20.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BVUxH
archive.is/asse7
archive.is/0LL4w
invidio.us/watch?v=OIiz54ecS_4
archive.is/bFmwx
archive.is/f8JDF
invidio.us/channel/UCwZDSEpPvE398OLazdituKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like Sluggish Schizophrenia in Communist Soviet Russia. The new "hate" twist is being used because they can't label everyone as mentally ill and it's much easier to just accuse large amounts of people of being full of "hate" whenever they disagree with the globalist agenda because if they look angry, they must have hate inside them right? Lets totally ignore that good people have good reasons to be angry about bad things and that wanting to protect your family has nothing to do with hate.

This is nothing but a disgusting elaborate attempt to shut down the first amendment right of an entire group of people who have the right to talk about these things and have a right to choose what they do or don't put in their body.

Amazon stated that the list isn't curated and simply reflects the books that customers are purchasing. If his book is 20th it is because not as many people are buying it.
This was from a quote made in Nov 2018 on Matzav.com "The jewish world at your fingertips" I'm not even joking. archive.is/BVUxH

Here's Peter Hotez talking about "Crafting Your Scientist Brand"
archive.is/asse7
archive.is/0LL4w

The United Nations is pushing their vaccine agenda as "The Rights of Children" at the same time as they are restricting the rights of parents to choose what is put into their childrens bodies. They don't want a debate over anyone's natural God given rights. In other words, They want to force it on everyone. With Force.
"It is not a choice. It is a requirement as a parent." -Doctor Peter Hotez. invidio.us/watch?v=OIiz54ecS_4

>National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program archive.is/bFmwx archive.is/f8JDF

Things people had to say about this issue

Keep in mind they're trying to shame everyone who is against vaccines as tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists while they laugh as they fill everyone up with mercury and aborted fetus tissue.

No matter how much they whine and bitch and scream, I will always tell them to stick that toxic-laced crap up their own asses. I won't be shot up with mercury and aluminum, period.

Oh, and Windows 10 is just as cancerous and I refuse to use that too. ;)

Attached: Bill Gates Gets A Huge Public Erection After He Says 30 Million People Will Die In 15 Years.jpeg (696x418, 64.39K)

My nugga

Such a conspiracy theorist. So if you ever get a disease you wouldn't let them treat you either huh? Right. You'd be running like a little bitch to the doctors office screaming cure me cure me inject me!

PUSSY

You probably love running do your doctor begging them to inject you if you know what I mean.

Vaccines do not cure diseases, the immune system fights off disease. And the immune system is WEAKENED when injected with mercury and aluminum (or any other toxic heavy metal which modern vaccines contain). You fail to realize their true intent. And thats your fault. Research Agenda 21 and global population control: established UN agendas since 1992. Maybe you'll catch on.

Attached: 5998056_orig.jpg (1100x443, 168.5K)

vaxxed tv
invidio.us/channel/UCwZDSEpPvE398OLazdituKQ

Umm, there aren’t any metals in vaccines??? The ‘fluid’ you’re so concerned about is composed of hydrogen, and oxygen, y’know, literally water, and a weakened version of the virus. But you’d never know that because anyone who believes that shit about mercery clearly has zero scientific background. Not saying you have to be a doctor, but it’s not hard to listen to a doctor? or medical professional? There’s a certain level of critical thinking that’s not happening, and it’s showing.

What are you? Some phone posting stacy chewing bubble gum and wearing enough makeup to put a clown factory out of business and acting like you know anything? Vaccines do in fact contain metal.

okay lmao

Well I think this is a fine idea. All of you guys need to not get vaccinated. That sounds like a great idea. I mean it's gonna kill some of the rest of us, but I figure one good polio outbreak and all of you proud master race faggots will be wheeling around or on crutches bitching about how black people walk so good. Good job guys!

Vaccines are good. So what? I want to know whether a particular vaccine with particular manufacturing for a particular illness is worth taking. Fucking vaxxers are like 'nutrition is good, eat this sandwich'. Wait what?

let me tell you my own experience

So, if I live in a statistical bubble, my opinion is wrong. But if everybody has an opinion according to his own stats, the resulting opinion will be statistically sound. So let those guy who's brother was killed at a young age by mumps get vaccinated. If I had children I'd give them one vaccine at a time and the doctor/politician/teacher would have to vaccinate his child with the same vials, in front of me.

Bullshit, look at the back of any vaccine box, they tell you the ingredients.

Vaccine ingredients (adjuvants and preservatives) and substances used in the manufacturing process, including vaccine-production media that are present only in trace quantities, include: sucrose, fructose, dextrose, potassium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6, aluminum lake dye, fetal bovine serum, sodium bicarbonate, monosodium glutamate, aluminum hydroxide, benzethonium chloride, lactose, aluminum potassium sulfate, peptone, bovine extract, thimerosal, ammonium sulfate, formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, bovine extract), calf serum, aluminum phosphate, aluminum hydroxphosphate sulfate, squalene and ethanol. Vaccinations also contain many inorganic minerals, vitamins, amino acids, salts, and sugars.

Much of the vaccine material will not leave the body without assistance, especially with a typical modern lifestyle and diet.

Here's the thing to do: eat healthy and learn how to cook (preferably organic non-GMO certified foods), stay away from processed sugars/snacks/junk food/fast food like the plague, exercise routinely and get some sunlight. Also take quality vitamin supplements. Thats how you stay healthy and how you have a strong immune system. Depending on shots is absolutely moronic.

The day I get a deadly disease (which is not likely) is the day I'll take the risk and get medical attention, possibly a vaccine for it… not UNLESS I have it or there is some severe pandemic. Otherwise shooting myself with a concoction of toxic waste and dead virus is not going to do me much good. And even the CDC has come out and admit you can still get infected / diseases even IF you take the vaccines, they don't even work as intended half the time. Considering the threat of a vaccine-induced injury, I rather not take that risk.

Then again, thats whats great about true freedom, true freedom does come with risks. People who are anti-freedom are pussies.

The problem isn't vaccines. The problem is that you need them and they're making them cause you mental retardation.

It's not even necessary. They're afraid you'll over breed.

The problem is they're only selecting out the most brilliant and capable while the bottom of the barrel get to over populate

Kill these motherfucker globalists and kill them now

They think they're smarter than you and you out number them 1:50. Just go to their work and fucking kill them instead of only shooting up schools and churches you fucking retards.

I'd have to say if anyone is willing to make the sacrifice, you are right. Time people start doing it right, not targeting other plebs of society. Start targeting the bureaucrats and fat cats.

Its the toxins that are laced into the vaccines that are the problem. Take out the aluminum and mercury then you wouldn't have so many people up in arms about them. Thats whats causing most the unintended vaccine injuries that taxpayers are forced to pay compensation for under federal law.

actual rational

This

Attached: awd_6_-_image_of_political_terror_propaganda_pamphlet_.png (465x335, 86.94K)

This is the problem. People like this guy right here. Literate enough to read a label but not mentally engaged enough to use google and Wikipedia to learn what the words on the label are saying.

You could look up the health hazards of mercury if you wanted to. You could discover on your own that you’d need to have eighty thousand immunizations to be exposed to enough thimerosal to constitute a health risk. You could discover on your own that the seafood you eat exposes you to far greater amounts of mercury on a regular basis than being vaccinated twice as a child would have.

But all of that takes time. And it’s easier and quicker to look at two or three discredited quacks’ theories about immunization, lock onto something you remember reading somewhere, and when it clicks then imagine that you’re smarter than everyone else out there, including people who study medicine for a living every single day. That’s just our nature. That’s why John Edward was so successful. Mention one kid with paralysis or autism and you’ve got em hooked.

Vaccines don’t work because they make everyone immune to diseases. Vaccines work because they control the spread of diseases through populations. Just like mowing your grass keeps rats out of your neighborhood. If you live in Detroit and you are the only one cutting your lawn, it’s not going to help you. And if you live in Tampa and you’re the only one not cutting your lawn, you’re not going to instantly have rats.

But people are so self-centered they cannot possibly imagine anything outside of their body having anything to do with this debate. That’s why we need to keep these idiots’ kids out of schools and public parks so they don’t infect other people who yes, in fact COULD still contract those diseases even tho they were vaccinated.