Amy Schumer's Husband Has Been Diagonsed as Autistic

Amy Schumer opens up about her husband in her new Netflix special “Growing,” which started streaming March 19.

The comedienne married chef Chris Fischer in February 2018 and the couple are expecting their first child.

“I knew from the beginning that my husband’s brain was a little different than mine,” Schumer said. “My husband was diagnosed with what used to be called Asperger’s. He has autism spectrum disorder. He’s on the spectrum.”

Schumer said there were signs early on, but she wasn’t bothered.

“And once he was diagnosed, it dawned on me how funny it was, because all of the characteristics that make it clear that he’s on the spectrum are all of the reasons that I fell madly in love with him,” she said. “That’s the truth.”

The comic said her husband is unable to lie and “says whatever is on his mind.”

“He keeps it so real,” Schumer said. “He doesn’t care about social norms or what you expect him to say or do. If I say to him ‘Does this look like s**t?’ he’ll go ‘Yeah, you have a lot of other clothes, why don’t you wear those?'”

Schumer also mined her pregnancy complications for laughs.

The “I Feel Pretty” star has been hospitalized because of hyperemesis gravidarum, severe nausea and vomiting that can plague some pregnant women.

During her special, which was filmed in Chicago in December, Schumer said “I throw up an ‘Exorcist’ amount every day.”

simplemost.com/amy-schumer-opens-up-about-her-husband-being-on-the-autism-spectrum/

Attached: 1086486856_amy-schumer-chris-fischer.jpg (1500x1941, 226.09K)

only autistic people think Amy Schumer is funny

ugh, I'm so sorry for him

she is taking advantage of a mentally disabled man by being his wife

Kek

Eeew

It's not so bad if you close your eyes and turn up the music.

It existed?

it's also pretty smart

she gets him registered as a r-tard so he is now a minority and able to be placed in a high position somewhere. Another benefit of being rich and jewish

SHouldn;t have gotten vaccinated, now you're mentally retarded

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69.61K)

Forgive me, I followed this pig.
5 months later.

She's such a lowlife that she has to cuck the retard.

But why hasn't Schumer been diagnosed as retarded?

This is abuse of the mentally ill he doesnt understand what hes doing
SOMEBODY SAVE THIS MAN

There's hope for you, anons

Proves /r9k/ will fuck anything, I guess.

explains why he married that fat cow

morning sickness for all you goyim

You'd have to be a retard of some sort to root that fucking pig

You can hardly say someone like Amy schumer equals to "hope"

Amy Schumer is a child model that was consistently molested by sand niggers so that when they presented her to the public they could get off on her more.

Kill the fucking sand niggers.

And to think, he has a mental disability on top of that. He has no luck.

I don’t hate Amy, just her comedy, her father, her tribe, her choices, her politics, her face, her body, and maybe innumerable other things. But I don’t hate her.